Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@theman44 said:

@thesuperhuman:

Oh ok because you said GT was superior

No, I said there was nothing to say that DBS was inferior to DBGT, as that Noobsnowman person tried questioning.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thesuperhuman:

Ok... That guy hasn't really had a good arguement this entire thread.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TheSuperHuman
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: I'll be more specific. The reason why the flame wars begin is because unlike other verse characters, DBZ characters have their power determined by ABC logic and power levels.

Actually, I'd say it's due to the immature nature of certain fans more than anything else. I've seen threads where power levels aren't being used for either side, but that didn't stop the argument from essentially becoming a pissing contest of "my favorite character can beat up your favorite character" for 10 long pages. And well, it wouldn't make much sense for the mods to even allow DBZ vs any other universe in the first place, unless said verse abides by the same standard of Power scailing and ABC-logic.

Feats are very inconsistent when it comes to DBZ. On one hand 60~% Beerus' punch sent trembles around the universe. On the other hand, ROF Frieza's Ki blast could only set fire to Jaco's ship instead of completely disintegrating it, even though Frieza at that time is stated to be more powerful than Goku when he fought Beerus. Or SSJ4 Goku struggling to lift a city when lower transformations have planet destroying capabilities, that makes absolutely zero sense.

Feats can be inconsistent when it comes any fictional verse, honestly. This might help you out:

• Don't disrespect other characters by only using low end feats. Perfect example: Deadpool getting knocked out by the large hot dog. Come on, we know it takes more than that to down him, so don't try to get away with only downplaying the character on the opposite side of your argument. Take into account all feats and make your own logical conclusion on their levels. The very same applies to high end feats as well. Don't spam "Spidey beat Firelord, therefore he beats anyone less than Firelord!" You'll get no respect with that silliness.

Same thing applies with Frieza blowing up Jaco's ship and SSJ4 Goku getting cut by glass.

Check out the battles bible on the front page to get a better understanding of this.

That's why I value power levels to be the more consistent when it comes to analysing character powers. Not that I favour DBGT or anything because people powerscale differently, but I disagree that feats should be used specifically in DBZ to determine the power of a character.

I can understand where you're coming from, but power levels can be just as inconsistent when determining a characters abilities. That being said, it would be stupid to just ignore them at the same time. Either way, the new rules say we are supposed to use feats to support our arguments so I can't really argue against it.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

Actually, I'd say it's due to the immature nature of certain fans more than anything else. I've seen threads where power levels aren't being used for either side, but that didn't stop the argument from essentially becoming a pissing contest of "my favorite character can beat up your favorite character" for 10 long pages. And well, it wouldn't make much sense for the mods to even allow DBZ vs any other universe in the first place, unless said verse abides by the same standard of Power scailing and ABC-logic.

Underlined is among the biggest reasons why I choose to stay out of DBZ threads. My biggest regret right now is constantly replying to arguments with fallacious logic (not saying about you) because they are best left ignored.

But I agree with your post.

My point here is that ABC logic and power levels are partially the reasons why the flame wars start, but I agree it's more so due to the immaturity of certain people in the DBZ section of the vine.

Feats can be inconsistent when it comes any fictional verse, honestly. This might help you out:

• Don't disrespect other characters by only using low end feats. Perfect example: Deadpool getting knocked out by the large hot dog. Come on, we know it takes more than that to down him, so don't try to get away with only downplaying the character on the opposite side of your argument. Take into account all feats and make your own logical conclusion on their levels. The very same applies to high end feats as well. Don't spam "Spidey beat Firelord, therefore he beats anyone less than Firelord!" You'll get no respect with that silliness.

Same thing applies with Frieza blowing up Jaco's ship and SSJ4 Goku getting cut by glass.

Check out the battles bible on the front page to get a better understanding of this.

Unfortunately, I've seen loads of people who often compare low end feats from DBGT and explain why it pales in comparison to characters in Super. Yet they casually ignore the low end feats in Super, and this constitutes hypocritical double standards.

I'm not trying to downplay anyone or anything. My point is that feats are extremely inconsistent when it comes to DBZ.

I can understand where you're coming from, but power levels can be just as inconsistent when determining a characters abilities. That being said, it would be stupid to just ignore them at the same time. Either way, the new rules say we are supposed to use feats to support our arguments so I can't really argue against it.

What's weird about this is that Toriyama states that battle power determines the strength of the character, yet the Vine rules stipulates only the use of feats, which contradicts what Toriyama said.

Honestly, I really don't know what to think at this point.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: yes battle power otherwise know as Ki does determine battles.

The gods just have universal power... GT characters can't

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By josephgomes619

GT trolls, see this and please shut up. Ignorant trolling is ANNOYING

Akira on GT

Being a lazy bum by nature, I was absurdly happy when I managed to safely finish up Dragon Ball’s serialization, and finally be released from Deadline Hell. The TV anime people wanted to continue for just a little bit more, but I [just couldn’t do] any more than that… And so, I left the Dragon Ball anime completely up to the anime staff, story and all. That was Dragon Ball GT.

In car lingo, GT means “Gran Turismo”: a fast, high-powered car, in other words. But in this case, I had GT mean “Grand Touring”, a great journey, since the scenario was that they’d be running around the universe.

For GT, all I did was just come up with the title, design the initial main cast and some of the machines, and also do a few images. However, I was able to rest easy handing things over to the excellent staff, who had continued on Dragon Ball for all this time. In particular, the animator Nakatsuru-kun is amazingly skilled, and mastered the peculiarities of my drawings in no time at all, to the point where there were even times when I couldn’t tell whether I had drawn a certain character design, or if he had. For instance, one of Nakatsuru-kun’s designs was “Super Saiyan 4″, which appears in GT, and the picture above is a portrait that I drew looking off it. Did I draw it well?

Dragon Ball GT is a grand side-story of the original Dragon Ball, and it’ll make me happy for us to watch and enjoy it together.

— Akira Toriyama

Akira on Super

“Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Boo story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F'” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6! They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant Super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!

Once again, let's quote

For GT

I left the Dragon Ball anime completely up to the anime staff, story and all. That was Dragon Ball GT.

For GT, all I did was just come up with the title, design the initial main cast and some of the machines, and also do a few images.

Dragon Ball GT is a grand side-story of the original Dragon Ball, and it’ll make me happy for us to watch and enjoy it together.

For Super

“Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Boo story arc.

Link for GT- http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-book-gt-toriyama-intro/

Link for Super- http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

It's a waste of time feeding trolls

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheMan44
josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: These trolls are brain dead, save your time and energy.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@noobsnowman:

Underlined is among the biggest reasons why I choose to stay out of DBZ threads. My biggest regret right now is constantly replying to arguments with fallacious logic (not saying about you) because they are best left ignored.

I can't say I blame you for that. Threads involving Dragon Ball characters are bound to have some hostility and faulty logic. It sucks because not all DBZ debaters are like that, but the few who are ruin it for the entire fanbase, unfortunately.

My point here is that ABC logic and power levels are partially the reasons why the flame wars start, but I agree it's more so due to the immaturity of certain people in the DBZ section of the vine.

I won't deny that ABC-logic and Power scailing have spawned some flame wars in the past. However, I don't think that's why DBZ got banned on this site.

Unfortunately, I've seen loads of people who often compare low end feats from DBGT and explain why it pales in comparison to characters in Super. Yet they casually ignore the low end feats in Super, and this constitutes hypocritical double standards.

Agreed. It only shows how certain users can be blatantly biased by accepting low end feats for one series, yet completely disregarding the others.

I'm not trying to downplay anyone or anything. My point is that feats are extremely inconsistent when it comes to DBZ.

Wasn't saying you were. Though I agree that feats can be inconsistent with DBZ, as well as any other series, to be honest.

What's weird about this is that Toriyama states that battle power determines the strength of the character, yet the Vine rules stipulates only the use of feats, which contradicts what Toriyama said.

Battle power does determine a characters strength. While I agree with the concept of using feats to support an argument, it would be idiotic to throw common sense out of the window as well. Doing so would essentially be equivalent to saying Roshi has greater DC than Whis simply because Whis has never been shown to be able to blow up a moon.

Honestly, I really don't know what to think at this point.

Well, I'm starting to think it's best for me to stay out of DBS vs GT threads since they never seem to end on a good note...

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

@josephgomes619: I'm sorry please forgive me... I won't feed them anymore.

I find it kind of funny that you posted on a Nohate thread right after saying this lol.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this is exactly why feats > statements

No Caption Provided

We should only use statements if neither side can provide feats. Otherwise you are debating against the guidelines of comicvine in order to skew the outcome in your own favor.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: I was referring to Z with that statement since Z has better feats than GT. Super doesn't have any PL so that's not applicable to them.

If goku base =ssj3

And beerus 1%>>ssj3

So beerus 1%=ssj goku gt

Beerus 10%= ssj2 gt

Beerus 20%= ssj3 gt

30-40%>ssj4 goku

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: I was referring to Z with that statement since Z has better feats than GT. Super doesn't have any PL so that's not applicable to them.

If goku base =ssj3

And beerus 1%>>ssj3

So beerus 1%=ssj goku gt

Beerus 10%= ssj2 gt

Beerus 20%= ssj3 gt

30-40%>ssj4 goku

All wrong, unfortunately.

Kai_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

base Gt goku is = ssj3 goku

SS3 Goku = 1% Beerus

Not sure what this relation would make ssj4 goku and beerus

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By noobsnowman

The fact that people try to compare GT and Super via speculation is laughable. Can't we all accept that they are all powerful in their own ways and there is no way to compare them directly?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By TheMan44

@kai_aurelius:

Still below 1%. Beerus said he didn't even try against ss3 and Goku said that Super Vegito about the (equivalent of a Ss3 or Ss2 GT Goku) wouldnt wouldn't beat the beerus he fought and the beerus he fought didn't really even use any of his power.

0x4000 is still 0

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10%.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil: he would' get past 10%

1) beep cause vegeta broke all his limits which would include his Ss4 potential in his raged

2) Vegito the equitient of an ss3 GT Goku could get stomped by beerus with the same power he used to stomp ss3 DBZ Goku

3) Ss4 can barely lift a building and beerus has enough Ki power can tap a planet out of existence.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By le0nhart

@theman44:

1) beep cause vegeta broke all his limits which would include his Ss4 potential in his raged

You totally made this up

2) Vegito the equitient of an ss3 GT Goku could get stomped by beerus with the same power he used to stomp ss3 DBZ Goku

Goku didn't say that Vegito would get stomped, Goku said that he doesn't think he can win even after merging with Vegeta, and i highly doubt that rage boost Vegeta is more powerful than Super Vegito

3) Ss4 can barely lift a building and beerus has enough Ki power can tap a planet out of existence.

Irrelevant

w12yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: dude how is barely lifting a building irrelevant to tapping a planet out of existence that's like saying an ant can barely live by being press down by a finger and dying entirely without even being press down

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By TheMan44

@le0nhart:

Goku said. TheRhe Beerus he fought meaning the Beerus who didn't even try to beat him would beat Vegito.

How is Ss4 only being able to lift a building irrelevant

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By TheMan44

I can end it all with this. The strongest attack in GT the universal spiritbomb was not even a universe busting attack. It took a small percent of energy from Each planet in the universe. If you combine Every planet in the universe into one big planet that wouldn't be anywhere near universal.

On the other hand the Gods are heavily implied to be universal by ACCIDENT.

I can even scale up from GT base Goku who would be solar system level. He would have to be 100++++ billion times stronger to bust a galaxy. His super Saiayn 4 form only makes hi 4000x stronger from base form and ss4 Gogeta only makes hi 16,000 times stonger Than his base.

By scaling alone hope isn't even galaxy

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By le0nhart

@w12yeah said:

@le0nhart: dude how is barely lifting a building irrelevant to tapping a planet out of existence that's like saying an ant can barely live by being press down by a finger and dying entirely without even being press down

1 - Your comparison is invalid, lifting has nothing to do with destruction capacity especially if the destruction feat has nothing to do with physical stats

2 - GT is garbage, filled with plot holes and doesn't have any feats, so using feats to compare GT with Super isn't valid, it's like saying Kid Buu > Golden Ape Baby, because Kid Buu can bust planets, but Ape baby couldn't destroy the earth with a Super Galick Gun

3 - Anyone with the same amount of Ki as Beerus should be capable of replicating the same feat

@theman44 said:

Goku said. TheRhe Beerus he fought meaning the Beerus who didn't even try to beat him would beat Vegito.

You still don't have any proof that 1% Beerus would stomp Super Vegetto, Goku speculating that Vegetto won't be able to defeat Beerus isn't enough since Goku couldn't sense God Ki at that time, Vegeta forcing Beerus to use 10% power is more than enough proof that Super Vegetto won't be stomped by 1% Beerus

How is Ss4 only being able to lift a building irrelevant

Read up

I can end it all with this. The strongest attack in GT the universal spiritbomb was not even a universe busting attack. It took a small percent of energy from Each planet in the universe. If you combine Every planet in the universe into one big planet that wouldn't be anywhere near universal.

On the other hand the Gods are heavily implied to be universal by ACCIDENT.

I can even scale up from GT base Goku who would be solar system level. He would have to be 100++++ billion times stronger to bust a galaxy. His super Saiayn 4 form only makes hi 4000x stronger from base form and ss4 Gogeta only makes hi 16,000 times stonger Than his base.

By scaling alone hope isn't even galaxy

Another invalid comparison, dude, under normal circumstances, anyone with the same amount of Ki as Beerus would at least match him in a fight. The End

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart:

1) goku has shown his limit and his limit is not being able to lift a city. Can't lift a city he isn't going to stop even a finger flick from beerus

2) Exactly Goku couldn't sense beerus Ki so he would have to judge the fight between Vegeto and beerus based of the beerus he fought

3) prove enraged Vegeta did not surpass Vegito

4) Again the most powerful attack in GT waould only be low tired Multi galaxy level.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By TheMan44

@le0nhart:

I would like to enphisize the strongest attack in GT only being low tier multi galaxy. How do I know that it was the strongest attack? I'm glad you asked

1) Gogetas Big Bang kamehameha couldn't kill omega shenron while the spirit bomb could.

2) a small percent of planetary energy from every planet in the universe would only be low tier multi galaxy level.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44:

1) goku has shown his limit and his limit is not being able to lift a city. Can't lift a city he isn't going to stop even a finger flick from beerus

I am not going in circles with you, i already explained why your above argument is invalid

2) Exactly Goku couldn't sense beerus Ki so he would have to judge the fight between Vegeto and beerus based of the beerus he fought

Goku knew that Beerus was holding back, so he was considering if Super Vegetto could beat Beerus at full power and decided probably not.

3) prove enraged Vegeta did not surpass Vegito

Prove he did :p

4) Again the most powerful attack in GT waould only be low tired Multi galaxy level.

Again any character with the same amount of Ki as Beerus would rival him in power

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By noobsnowman

@le0nhart:Just ignore him, he clearly does not know what he's talking about.

So far he has been using fallacies (I doubt he even knows what they are), cherry picking, double standards and repetition in his illogical arguments. If you want to preserve your sanity I suggest you don't debate him because

No Caption Provided

His argument is essentially

Premise 1: Super is universal

Premise 2: There is no evidence that GT is universal (even though feats is not the way DBZ characters are judged so it is impossible to prove), therefore GT is not universal

Conclusion: Super stomps GT

In other words, appeals to ignorance.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By TheMan44

@le0nhart:

Dude the point is Ss4 and GT showed his limits. He can't lift a city PERIOD. The funny thing is that was the heaviest thing he ever lifted in the entirety of dragonball so your logic doesn't really apply to this.

he apparently can't since the strongest attack in GT was only Galaxy level showing he didn't have enough Ki to even galaxy bust while Beerus does at half his power.

He doest have the same amount of Ki as beerus because Beerus Ki is universal while Gogetas isn't even Galaxy.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TheMan44

@noobsnowman:

Coming from the one who thinks GT is canon... You can even ask the guy you last commented to whether or not GT is canon at least he recognizes it

And I can judge them because the showed a limit that Super character broke

Prove these point wrong right now.

Yes or no GT showed limits. Explain

Yes or no Goku can't lift a city. Explain

Yes or no his strongest attack was only multi galaxy. Yes or no

If you answered yes to all of these Ssg stomps hard.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iam just gonna say it gets passed 1 in a very hard fight then stops at 2.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By le0nhart

@theman44:

Dude the point is Ss4 and GT showed his limits. He can't lift a city PERIOD. The funny thing is that was the heaviest thing he ever lifted in the entirety of dragonball so your logic doesn't really apply to this.

How does lifting a city have any relevance to this discussion? Lifting isn't how you determine how powerful a character is, and even if you want to go with that route, Beerus doesn't have any lifting feats, so according to your own argument SSJ4 Goku > Beerus in lifting

he apparently can't since the strongest attack in GT was only Galaxy level showing he didn't have enough Ki to even galaxy bust while Beerus does at half his power.

1 - The strongest attack in GT wasn't even city level, but that's irrelevant since i believe SSJ4 Goku has enough Ki to take out Beerus with a dragon fist

2 - Beerus doesn't have any Galaxy busting feats, his best feat is multi star level, so if we go by your own argument, Galaxy > Multi star level

He doest have the same amount of Ki as beerus because Beerus Ki is universal while Gogetas isn't even Galaxy.

1 - Show me Beerus busting a universe

2 - You're still going around in circles, you can't scale Ki via feats, Piccolo destroyed a moon with a Ki blast, Vegeta using all of his Ki against Buu created a small crater in the ground, do you think Piccolo > Vegeta?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TheMan44

@le0nhart:

1) it shows how much Ki power he had and he didn't have enough Ki power to lift a City

2). Vados managed to pull 500 sextillion tons and beerus a about half as strong as he is you do the math

1) the strongest attack in GT was the universal spirt bomb and that wouldn't even be galaxy.

2) but you can't prove he has that kind of power since beer se can nullify a universal explosion.

I can show you beerus and Goku producing an explosion that could destroy a universe. Not to mention Beerus and Champa may have destroyed the two universe befor because Whis and Vados said they know "that the fight between two gods of destruction would destroy the universe".

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far he has been using fallacies (I doubt he even knows what they are), cherry picking, double standards and repetition in his illogical arguments. If you want to preserve your sanity I suggest you don't debate him because

No Caption Provided

Premise 2: There is no evidence that GT is universal (even though feats is not the way DBZ characters are judged so it is impossible to prove), therefore GT is not universal

We'll see how it goes :p

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he will stop at 0,111111111111111111111111 % beacuse of this if we scale from Cell and use the official SSJ Multipliers, then I don't even see SSJ3 Goku being 10x Super perfect Cell, so he's only Multi-Solar System, I see SSJ2 Goku being 1.5x Cell, while SSJ3 Goku Is 6x Cell, there could be as many as 100 Billion Solar Systems in a Galaxy, Base Goku (Baby Arc)>=SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc), so 6 x 4,000 = 24,000, so SSJ4 Goku (Baby Arc) would be 24,000x Cell going by this, and SSJ Goku (Super 17 Arc)>Majuub>SSJ3 Goku (Baby Arc), since SSJ3 is 8x SSJ, Goku got at least 9x stronger in the Super 17 Arc, so 24,000 x 9 = 216,000, so SSJ4 Goku (Super 17 Arc) would be 216,000x Cell, then I see SSJ4 Gogeta being 144x that, so 216,000 x 144 = 31,104,000, so SSJ4 gogeta going by the dozens of times a Regular SSJ4 statement would put him over 30,000,000x Cell, so SSJ4 Gogeta could destroy over 30 Million Solar Systems, so he wouldn't be able to even destroy a Regular Sized Galaxy such as the Milky Way, he would at most be Small Galaxy level, so yes, I find it funny that people in the comments praise his power scaling skills, but in reality, they are extremely poor and flawed. BEERUS STOMP SO HARD WHILE WHIS IS TAKING A COFFE AND BEERUS EAT PIZZA AND NULLIFY ALL THEY ATTACKS WHILE HE CREATE CLONES TO FIGHT FOR HIM

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we scale from Cell and use the official SSJ Multipliers, then I don't even see SSJ3 Goku being 10x Super perfect Cell, so he's only Multi-Solar System, I see SSJ2 Goku being 1.5x Cell, while SSJ3 Goku Is 6x Cell, there could be as many as 100 Billion Solar Systems in a Galaxy, Base Goku (Baby Arc)>=SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc), so 6 x 4,000 = 24,000, so SSJ4 Goku (Baby Arc) would be 24,000x Cell going by this, and SSJ Goku (Super 17 Arc)>Majuub>SSJ3 Goku (Baby Arc), since SSJ3 is 8x SSJ, Goku got at least 9x stronger in the Super 17 Arc, so 24,000 x 9 = 216,000, so SSJ4 Goku (Super 17 Arc) would be 216,000x Cell, then I see SSJ4 Gogeta being 144x that, so 216,000 x 144 = 31,104,000, so SSJ4 gogeta going by the dozens of times a Regular SSJ4 statement would put him over 30,000,000x Cell, so SSJ4 Gogeta could destroy over 30 Million Solar Systems, so he wouldn't be able to even destroy a Regular Sized Galaxy such as the Milky Way, he would at most be Small Galaxy level, so yes, I find it funny that people in the comments praise his power scaling skills, but in reality, they are extremely poor and flawed WHIS TAKE A COFFE WITH BEERUS WHILE THEY ARE EATING PIZZA AND HIS CLONE WILL FIGHT FOR HIM HE WILL USE 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 to defeat JUST BEACUSE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT BEERUS Used 1% DOESNT MEAN IT IS TRUE AND PLZ USE MATHS BEFORE SAYING THAT BEERUS USED 1% AGAINST SSJ3 GOKU PLZ PEOPLE YOU HAVE BRAINS

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By JohnCena69swag

No Caption Provided

This is the most ironic post I've seen all day. It's cool that you have your own opinion but you should really stop putting down anyone who disagrees with you.

Try debating more like @le0nhart. I don't agree with what he says but that's what makes a good debate. There's no need to lash out at anyone.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TheMan44

@johncena69swag:

Don't worry about it he has t come up with an actual arguement this entire thread. Look for yourself.

And yes I don't agree with what @le0nhart has been saying he keeps you on your toes

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:

he will stop at 0,111111111111111111111111 % beacuse of this if we scale from Cell and use the official SSJ Multipliers, then I don't even see SSJ3 Goku being 10x Super perfect Cell, so he's only Multi-Solar System, I see SSJ2 Goku being 1.5x Cell, while SSJ3 Goku Is 6x Cell, there could be as many as 100 Billion Solar Systems in a Galaxy, Base Goku (Baby Arc)>=SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc), so 6 x 4,000 = 24,000, so SSJ4 Goku (Baby Arc) would be 24,000x Cell going by this, and SSJ Goku (Super 17 Arc)>Majuub>SSJ3 Goku (Baby Arc), since SSJ3 is 8x SSJ, Goku got at least 9x stronger in the Super 17 Arc, so 24,000 x 9 = 216,000, so SSJ4 Goku (Super 17 Arc) would be 216,000x Cell, then I see SSJ4 Gogeta being 144x that, so 216,000 x 144 = 31,104,000, so SSJ4 gogeta going by the dozens of times a Regular SSJ4 statement would put him over 30,000,000x Cell, so SSJ4 Gogeta could destroy over 30 Million Solar Systems, so he wouldn't be able to even destroy a Regular Sized Galaxy such as the Milky Way, he would at most be Small Galaxy level, so yes, I find it funny that people in the comments praise his power scaling skills, but in reality, they are extremely poor and flawed. BEERUS STOMP SO HARD WHILE WHIS IS TAKING A COFFE AND BEERUS EAT PIZZA AND NULLIFY ALL THEY ATTACKS WHILE HE CREATE CLONES TO FIGHT FOR HIM

Ki doesn't scale linearly, a DBZ character can jump from a planet buster to a solar system buster without the need to be 1 billion times more powerful, so your calculations are wrong

HE WILL USE 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 to defeat JUST BEACUSE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT BEERUS Used 1% DOESNT MEAN IT IS TRUE AND PLZ USE MATHS BEFORE SAYING THAT BEERUS USED 1% AGAINST SSJ3 GOKU PLZ PEOPLE YOU HAVE BRAINS

Yeah, because rage boost SSJ2 Vegeta is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku ^_^

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By TheMan44

@le0nhart:

Might be.

I can just go by limits.

There strongest attack was galaxy levels making The strongest GT character's Ki galaxy level.

Beerus strongest attack can bust the universe making beerus Ki universal.

GT is galaxy Super is universe

End of discussion

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, because rage boost SSJ2 Vegeta is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku ^_^. PLZ YOU UNDERSTAND THE POINT and PLZ people GT STOMP a bunche of small galaxys busters vs a universe PLZ beerus stomp. AND PLZ even roshi did say that vegeta rage boost was stronger then ssj3 AND HE WAS like 200000000 times or something . you can be a ssj1 and poll out a ssj3 power if you get in off rage boost. AND PEOPLE DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BIG A UNIVERSE IS. 200 billions galaxys and gogeta ssj4 is at best a small galaxy SO PLZ

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By le0nhart

@theman44:

1) it shows how much Ki power he had and he didn't have enough Ki power to lift a City

Okay, but feats isn't how you compare GT to Super because Baby couldn't destroy earth with his strongest attack, yet Kid Buu who is much weaker than Baby can easily destroy earth

2). Vados managed to pull 500 sextillion tons and beerus a about half as strong as he is you do the math

That's not a strength feat, and read up

1) the strongest attack in GT was the universal spirt bomb and that wouldn't even be galaxy.

Actually gathering Ki from the entire universe would put you way above Beerus

2) but you can't prove he has that kind of power since beer se can nullify a universal explosion.

Dragon fist isn't a Ki blast, Beerus' nullifying power won't be useful here

I can show you beerus and Goku producing an explosion that could destroy a universe.

Read the first statement

Not to mention Beerus and Champa may have destroyed the two universe befor because Whis and Vados said they know "that the fight between two gods of destruction would destroy the universe".

Again, read the first statement, also the whole universe thing in DBS seems to be more related to the gods of destruction fighting than anything else

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon:

somebody gets it lol.

Don't forget to mention that the strongest GT attack THE UNIVERSAL BOMB was only Low tier Galaxy level.

And I'm not being sarcastic.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By TheMan44

@le0nhart:

Again this shows that super has surpassed GT limits. And your arguement would be valid if Goku ever lifted anything more than that building. You can only use the buu arguement because People weaker than baby actually destroyed planets. People weaker than Goku has never lifted that much weight. It was the greatest living feat in the entirety of dragonball.

Well acording to what your saying Ki determines everything right. If Vados has enough Ki to pull that manny planet she has enough Ki to lift them

Nope dragonfist requires Ki which beerus can nullify

Except the universal explosion was caused by Beerus and Goku. The battle between to gods in general is risking the universe.

And noooooo!!! the planet to universe ratio is massive you have to account for the space in between the planets. It would only be low tier multi galaxy.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:

Yeah, because rage boost SSJ2 Vegeta is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku ^_^. PLZ YOU UNDERSTAND THE POINT and PLZ people GT STOMP a bunche of small galaxys busters vs a universe PLZ beerus stomp. AND PLZ even roshi did say that vegeta rage boost was stronger then ssj3 AND HE WAS like 200000000 times or something . you can be a ssj1 and poll out a ssj3 power if you get in off rage boost. AND PEOPLE DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BIG A UNIVERSE IS. 200 billions galaxys and gogeta ssj4 is at best a small galaxy SO PLZ

Your main argument is that Super are universe busters, but GT are galaxy level, but the problem is that the way you reached that conclusion is incorrect, thus making all of your argument invalid

PLZ even roshi did say that vegeta rage boost was stronger then ssj3 AND HE WAS like 200000000 times or something

In which episode did Roshi state that Rage boost Vegeta is 200000000 more powerful than SSJ3 Goku?

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But omega karma thing is universe but it would take like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years to destroy the observable universe.

lel