ssj rose black goku vs beerus

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

who would win?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Frocharocha

Beerus stomps.

Rose is powerful, but no one can match the God of Derstruction.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rose should have a good chance of winning if you think about it,but let's wait some episodes

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Beerus stomps.

Rose is powerful, but no one can match the God of Derstruction.

This

@aimless said:

Rose should have a good chance of winning if you think about it,but let's wait some episodes

SSB Vegeta was able to catch his punches and goku put up a fight against him. Rose is not even as strong s KKx10 SSB.

Beerus >> KK x10 SSB

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tiramisu

Beerus stomps until I see more from Black.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Yeah no,Beerus shat himself seeing a kkx2 goku.Sweat drops,nervous tone and whis's expression says he was completely lying.Not his first lie anyway

Do you guys believe everything that a character says?

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aimless

@beast_mode999: I've watched it,people saying beerus stomps is either because of one obvious false statement he made during the tournament or because they haven't watched the episode

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku kills Beerus and Punches whis out for being a sissy

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Goku surpassed Beerus when he fought Hit. 10x Kioken SSJB is more than Beerus can handle. Then he trains in the time chamber and gets even stronger. Black is definitely stronger than Goku, he's going to lose in the next episodes, seems clear to me that this is the case. Beerus is not on their level anymore and he knows it, he just doesn't want Goku to know he was surpassed.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Goku surpassed Beerus when he fought Hit. 10x Kioken SSJB is more than Beerus can handle. Then he trains in the time chamber and gets even stronger. Black is definitely stronger than Goku, he's going to lose in the next episodes, seems clear to me that this is the case. Beerus is not on their level anymore and he knows it, he just doesn't want Goku to know he was surpassed.

Scathan is wrong here.

Beerus basically invited Goku to fight him, after seeing him KK x10 SSB and was smiling creepily. Hell, goku & hit said they can't do anything to beerus or champa.

@aimless said:

@apex_pretador: Yeah no,Beerus shat himself seeing a kkx2 goku.Sweat drops,nervous tone and whis's expression says he was completely lying.Not his first lie anyway

See above.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless:

Are you saying Hit is Stronger than Beerus?... because

Hit>Ssb x10

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scathanapprover said:

Scathan is wrong here.

Beerus basically invited Goku to fight him, after seeing him KK x10 SSB and was smiling creepily. Hell, goku & hit said they can't do anything to beerus or champa.

@aimless said:

See above.

1.Yes,he challenged a completely worn out Goku,whose muscles were completely aching to the point Piccolo had to help him up.Both he and hit were shown exhausted from their long match,and later episodes indicate Goku unable to use his powers for awhile.However in the heat of the match Beerus wasn't looking so peachy

No Caption Provided

2.When did Goku say that they wouldn't stand a chance against Champa or Beerus.Do note I'm not suggesting either two are actually stronger than the Gods.However the only shred of evidence suggesting Beerus is wayyy stronger is using his own faulty statement,or Champa's own boastful statement.Both doubtful.

3.Rose Black using little effort to defeat two SSBs is atleast Beerus level,probably stronger.If you're going to argue that the Saiyans managed a few hits,remember that even Beerus took blows from them in base

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless:

Are you saying Hit is Stronger than Beerus?... because

Hit>Ssb x10

Hit isn't stronger than kkx10 in raw stats,he isn't even as strong as a regular SSB physically.What he has is timeskip which he continues to improve,so using ABC logic here is faulty because Beerus and Hits have different stats and abilities.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless:

When goku wants to help hit against champa, beerus tells goku that he can not do anything , I mean , not allowed to do anything, but if he really wants to do something, he can have a taste of the power of god of destruction (with a maniac creepy smile).

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless:

When goku wants to help hit against champa, beerus tells goku that he can not do anything , I mean , not allowed to do anything, but if he really wants to do something, he can have a taste of the power of god of destruction (with a maniac creepy smile).

Yes,I know what scene you're talking about.It's the one in where Goku could barely walk,much less fight,and Beerus knows this.I mean,isn't it weird how the Gods suddenly talked big at the end of the fight when both combatants were exhausted?I mean Beerus looked pretty nervous during the kk powerup.Even when Champa talks to his team like they are pawns,a simple glare from Hit and Goku keeps him quiet.

While I'm not a fan of the kkx10=Beerus,even if Beerus is 10 tens stronger than SSb,the gap isn't huge at all.Hit whose base stats are nearly SSb took multiple hits from a kkx10 Goku.And Black downed both Goku and Vegeta in a few hits,so by your logic he'd be way over 10 ten times stronger than SSb.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless said:
@apex_pretador said:

@aimless:

Yes,I know what scene you're talking about.It's the one in where Goku could barely walk,much less fight,and Beerus knows this.I mean,isn't it weird how the Gods suddenly talked big at the end of the fight when both combatants were exhausted?I mean Beerus looked pretty nervous during the kk powerup.Even when Champa talks to his team like they are pawns,a simple glare from Hit and Goku keeps him quiet.

While I'm not a fan of the kkx10=Beerus,even if Beerus is 10 tens stronger than SSb,the gap isn't huge at all.Hit whose base stats are nearly SSb took multiple hits from a kkx10 Goku.And Black downed both Goku and Vegeta in a few hits,so by your logic he'd be way over 10 ten times stronger than SSb.

Goku could have eaten a senzu anytime he wanted, the team had lots of them.

Hit was stronger than SSB, and he never took multiple direct hits from KKx10. Remember when hit extended his time skip? He punches KK goku like 100 times and goku punches him once, and they both are down for the count.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fixed :)

@scathanapprover said:

Scathan is correct here.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fixed :)

@apex_pretador said:
@scathanapprover said:

Scathan is correct here.

What?

No Caption Provided

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Aimless

@aimless said:
@apex_pretador said:

@aimless:

Goku could have eaten a senzu anytime he wanted, the team had lots of them.

Hit was stronger than SSB, and he never took multiple direct hits from KKx10. Remember when hit extended his time skip? He punches KK goku like 100 times and goku punches him once, and they both are down for the count.

1.Really?Why would they bring senzus to a tournament with zero stakes involved,and no killing?If so I don't remember Goku or Piccolo receiving any after getting poisoned by Frost.And iirc correctly vegeta asked Whis for some water after fighting Mangetta.Probably something Toriyama forgot about.

2.Your logic contradicts itself here,and proves my point actually.If Hit is physically stronger,why would 100 of his blows have the same result as Goku punching him once?Point is,Goku can get up from receiving a 100 blows from Hit,whereas Hit gets messed up from a few blows from Goku.Even before Hit improved his timeskip,Goku was overpowering him.

3.Rewatch the fight,Hit actually takes quite few blows directly,and is still standing.Even saying Beerus is ten times SSb,he'll have to use quite some blows to finish of one of them.And Black took down both Goku and Vegeta in a few blows.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus, Gods of Destruction prevail over most at this moment of time besides we haven't seen a 100% Beerus. Looks like SSB Goku is putting up a fight against him in the preview for the next episode so we will just have to wait and see.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Frocharocha

@beast_mode999 said:

@aimless: @frocharocha:

Black wins...you'll see why when you watch the latest episode

I saw the last episode. There's still a huge differnce between Beerus and Black, despite his insane powe up. Betwew, Goku should be able to match him at KKx10 + SSB.

Beerus is know for not taking fight seriously, because he wants to have a taste of enemy fighters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Beerus for now. IMO, Vegeta just got caught off-guard by the ki-blade

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Beerus is hiding the fact that Goku surpassed him during the Hit battle. He's outclassed now. Vegeta is not as strong as Goku in SSJB form, so we will have to wait and see what Black does with Goku's SSJB and potentially another x10 kioken from Goku...knowing DBS and how silly it has gotten, they may recycle the Goku vs Vegeta Kioken structure and show Goku hitting x20 or x100.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Beerus is hiding the fact that Goku surpassed him during the Hit battle. He's outclassed now. Vegeta is not as strong as Goku in SSJB form, so we will have to wait and see what Black does with Goku's SSJB and potentially another x10 kioken from Goku...knowing DBS and how silly it has gotten, they may recycle the Goku vs Vegeta Kioken structure and show Goku hitting x20 or x100.

There's official statement of Toryiama himself that Goku and Vegeta are not going to surpass Beerus anytime soon, at least not before Super Sayain white is introduced.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nowhere in that quote does it say that he'll not do it by this point in the saga. That quote is over a year old now. IMO, Goku is either on par with Beerus now or in excess.

@scathanapprover said:

There's official statement of Toryiama himself that Goku and Vegeta are not going to surpass Beerus anytime soon, at least not before Super Sayain white is introduced.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus, for now

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Beast_mode999

@aimless:

Yes he is... manga clearly says in order for Time skip to work Hit has to be stronger than Goku

And once again if you think Goku surpassed Beerus you are mistaken.

GetOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And as always, Vegeta got his ass kicked. How lame.

I think Black has a good chance.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Beast_mode999

@aimless:

Also . Beerus said that after Goku went kioken x10... not kioken x2

And don't use the they were worn out bs because Goku got a sensu bean right after and Hit improves as fights progresses.

Even Goku and Hit said they can't beat them.

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

black is savage

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999:

1.I'm not lying,rewatch the fight or at least ask the others.Proof is right there,as soon as Goku goes kaio-ken beerus gets nervous.Don't say other people are lying when canon evidence supports them

2.Again,your post is suggesting you haven't watched the fight in awhile.I have,and Goku didn't get a senzu.Hit improves during a fight but his stamina evidently drops.

3.Enough of these statements,give me a scan of Goku saying that

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Beerus.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Goku Black wank.Him vs Hit would be a good fight.Beerus still kills him

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The anime kinda screwed things up with kk * 10. If what someone told me is true, then Beerus is still ahead in the manga. And with the anime loosely following the manga Beerus is still stronger than Goku. Ofc i'm relying on someone else's word here so... i could be wrong.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh Dragon ball "fans" are starting to get on my nerves. I don't see any of the knowledgeable DB posters in here.

All I see are people stating their opinion as fact.

Goku, Black, and Hit all stronger than Beerus lol

Chaarrrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't even know how far off SSBKKx10 is from Beerus nor from Rose Black Goku so we have no basis to compare.

Common sense tells me Beerus is still above them.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i havent watched db super but it sounds like your making this up, rose black goku sounds like fanfiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Omega_kai
@superproherohunter said:
Loading Video...

black is savage

Black is even more savage if you watch it with Kissanime translations.

Beerus would win though with some major difficulty I think.

Chaarrrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am still going with beerus. It seems like they kept black out of his way on purpose..

Putting too much stock in scaling and numbers to think black wins imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_kai: you mean DragonTeam but they take extra one week to sub the episode.

Chaarrrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think beerus is over hyped but he wins.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Beast_mode999

@aimless:

1) https://youtu.be/z3bo3vkRsug Hit and Goku clearly say they are nothing but pawns to a god

2)Please stop making stuff up I can easily go back and prove you wrong

https://youtu.be/z3bo3vkRsug He said that after kioken times 10x was complete

3) ok I gave you evidence

And again you are also saying current Hit can kill Champa and Beerus...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaarrrt: only a real man can pull off wearing pink.