Ssj Kid Gohan vs Ussj Future Trunks. (No speed loss.)

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was wondering who would win in a fight between the two. Cell had claimed that Trunks was more powerful than him in that form. Thing is, his speed had decreased so much he couldn't land a single blow on him. So, if trunks had not suffered a speed loss, who would win in a battle between him and ssj kid gohan?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By NighThunder

Trunks

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No speed loss? Trunks definitely.

USSJ is practically SSJ2 with speed loss, and less durability.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without a doubt in a my mind I can say that USSJ Trunks without speed loss stomps SSJ Gohan.

That's almost like putting him against SSJ2 Trunks.

Jmarshmallow

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Yeah, it's kinda hard to stand with someone on a higher level, just ask SSJ2 Vegeta and his attempts to surpass SSJ3 Goku.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Lol unfortunately for Vegeta it doesn't matter what Super Saiyan form he attains, Goku will always be one step ahead of him.

It's kinda sad really. Chasing a dream that will never come into fruition.

Jmarshmallow

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: He surpassed Goku for like 20 seconds in Battle of Gods. Thats gotta count for something.

savagekelley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By savagekelley

I'd have to go with Gohan. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, Trunks and Vegeta (with a second day/year in the RoSaT) were both shocked with how much power Goku showed when he fought Cell, the same power that Gohan wasn't terribly impressed with, thinking his dad was still holding something back because he (Goku) was weaker than he (Gohan) was.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: Really? I haven't seen the movie yet, so I wouldn't know.

If so, I'm so proud of him.

That's like the first time ever lol. Wish it would've last for more than like 20 seconds.

Jmarshmallow

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to go with Gohan. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, Trunks and Vegeta (with a second day/year in the RoSaT) were both shocked with how much power Goku showed when he fought Cell, the same power that Gohan wasn't terribly impressed with, thinking his dad was still holding something back because he (Goku) was weaker than he (Gohan) was.

Except Cell even admitted in his Perfect Form that Trunks surpassed him by a large margin, however Trunks couldn't hit him.

And SSJ Gohan only landed 1 hit on Perfect Cell, while he got pummeled the whole time.

Since Trunks has speed USSJ > Perfect Cell > SSJ Gohan

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Yeah, that stuff was hard to watch...someone people don't know when to quit.

savagekelley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savagekelley said:

Except Cell even admitted in his Perfect Form that Trunks surpassed him by a large margin, however Trunks couldn't hit him.

And SSJ Gohan only landed 1 hit on Perfect Cell, while he got pummeled the whole time.

Again, I could be misremembering this, but was his statement about being surpassed taking into consideration his suppressed state or his true, hidden power? I read it as the power Cell is showing then and there, otherwise Trunks wouldn't have been so impressed by Goku at full power. So, it would go something like: Full power Cell > SS Gohan > SS Goku > bulked up Cell > USS Trunks > Suppressed Cell.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No speed loss? Trunks definitely.

This.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Lol unfortunately for Vegeta it doesn't matter what Super Saiyan form he attains, Goku will always be one step ahead of him.

It's kinda sad really. Chasing a dream that will never come into fruition.

Jmarshmallow

Huh? Vegeta beat the hell out of Goku in every fight they had. If the playing field were even, Vegeta would defeat goku. The issue lies in the potential of the two, not the skill level.

Goku just seem to grow much better than Vegeta every step of the way. While Vegeta needed so much help an special circumstances to achieve the same effect I.E SSJ2 and SSJ4. This is the reason Vegeta never even went SSJ3.

However, Vegeta has more power it seems than Goku as evident in Kid Buu not being able to put him down even after he lost the energy to stay a SSJ form.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bossmonster

@ximpossibrux said:

@savagekelley said:

Again, I could be misremembering this, but was his statement about being surpassed taking into consideration his suppressed state or his true, hidden power? I read it as the power Cell is showing then and there, otherwise Trunks wouldn't have been so impressed by Goku at full power. So, it would go something like: Full power Cell > SS Gohan > SS Goku > bulked up Cell > USS Trunks > Suppressed Cell.

I brought this up recently.

From what I read, Cell was admitting the Trucks was much more powerful than him. It's why cell couldn't hurt him at all with his attacks. However, Trucks couldn't touch Cell, so he knew it was a losing battle, over time Trucks would tire and be killed by Cell.

Trucks was the most powerful at the time, just the most useless.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SSJLozza

USSJ is almost as powerful as SSJ2, the speed loss is its only major drawback, hence Trunks stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savagekelley said:

this

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man this part of dbz is the reason why trunks is my favorite character. he was slapping form 2 cell around like a b!tch! but freaking vegeta man...

Trunks most definitely.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USSJ doesn't have a durability problem

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mike_Fowler

Gohan actually

Maybe even a stomp considering

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan wrecks

Skarsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily Trunks.. SSJ gohan would lose to USSJ trunks.. but if it was the ascended SSJ gohan taht defeated perfect cell 1 handed then it will be a close fight with trunks winning. but trunks will smash this version of gohan easily.. especially with speed. #MurderStomp

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

gohan tries to lose to make trunks feel good, and still ends up winning.

Stomp

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan with ease

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheMan44

Trunks ssj kid gohan was much weaker than cell while Trunks surpassed Cells strength in that form.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

Trunks ssj kid gohan was much weaker than cell while Trunks surpassed Cells strength in that form.

Cell used a lot more power vs Gohan than Trunks.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure this question was answered when Goku powered up against Cell....

No Caption Provided

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure this question was answered when Goku powered up against Cell....

No Caption Provided

This!

Besides the speed loss isn’t the only set back of the USSJ transformation, it also burns through the user’s power much quicker. From the first time Gohan became an SSJ 1 he already mastered the transformation, becoming a full power super saiyan, being able to use its power much more efficiently and without consuming power to maintain his transformation.