Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Matthijs_Noyce
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I've always wanted to put these two against one another, as I'm an immense fan of both shows. And with his feats in Super, I think Goku's finally on the level where this is a decent match. So I wanted to see who would win this match.

Rules

- Indestructible Planet

- Victory by death/KO,

- Random Encounter (no prep)

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gary Mon breaks gokus back.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fears for the digimon?

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid:

Assuming you meant feats, I can give you this:

No Caption Provided

He was assisted in this fight by Zeedgarurumon, but they still beat Neo, a universe-level entity.

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku with low difficulty

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssj_god

holy crap ... goku can time leap now with sheer speed ...

how incredibly fast is he? is he the new hunter zolomon of manga/anime? O.O

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Well, based on DBS, I'm pretty sure most would put him at MFTL.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssj_god

@matthijs_noyce said:

@ssj_god:

Well, based on DBS, I'm pretty sure most would put him at MFTL.

obviously .. even in comics standard ... that is a tremendous speed ... one have to be a flash level speedster to achieve that ...

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku considering one of his weaker god forms was already around universal.

Now he has an even more powerful god form (SSB) +kaoiken that boosts his powers by 10.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix:

The form used in this particular matchup is SSGSS. If he has any forms beyond that, they won't be used in this battle.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is the Victorygreymon who beat Neo? Neo is above universal... Victorygreymon stomps hard.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ssj_god

@matthijs_noyce said:

@panda_emperorix:

The form used in this particular matchup is SSGSS. If he has any forms beyond that, they won't be used in this battle.

yes .. kioken is just a technique .. which, apparently he can use in any form .. but it doesn't strain the body only in that blue god form .. in his lower form .. kioken just sucks up every bit of his strength to tremendously boost him for a short burst .. after that .. he becomes paralized...

ohh .. and which i said about (time leap with sheer speed alone), he actually achieved that using kioken x10 on top of that ssgss form

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix:

I was referring to 'SSB', which I assume refers to whatever comes after SSGSS, as is implied by your statement "Now he's achieved an even stronger god form...".

@ssj_god:

As a devoted DB fan, I'm well aware of how the Kaioken works, although I can't remember it paralyzing him, rather than just putting his body under immense strain.

But yeah, Kaioken will be allowed, although I'm still far from convinced this would allow him to stomp Victorygreymon, as Victorygreymon survived an attack that annihilated two seperate universes point-blank.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix:

I was referring to 'SSB', which I assume refers to whatever comes after SSGSS, as is implied by your statement "Now he's achieved an even stronger god form...".

@ssj_god:

As a devoted DB fan, I'm well aware of how the Kaioken works, although I can't remember it paralyzing him, rather than just putting his body under immense strain.

But yeah, Kaioken will be allowed, although I'm still far from convinced this would allow him to stomp Victorygreymon, as Victorygreymon survived an attack that annihilated two seperate universes point-blank.

Are you sure that you follow the series? XD

SSB=SSGSS

Super Saiyan Blue is the official name.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssj_god

@matthijs_noyce said:

@ssj_god:

yeah .. that's what i meant by paralyzing .. :D .. putting his body under such immense strain.. that he can't move on his own

and i didn't even said that becoz of using kaioken he'd win ... victorygreymon is immensely powerful

AxlRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AxlRose

STAHP. Just STAHP

Akira I'm talking to you directly because I know you post on these forums and created the moronic Super to finally "win" your petty feud and give Goku actual feats but come on bruh..........no matter how many "S" s you put in the names , Goku will never be Superman

Heck even at his worst , BvS is still better than Evolution . Instead of wasting time on this perceived "rivalry" and trying to get over your inferiority complex , why don't you focus on getting animators who are not dentally challenged basement dwellers recycling shit that was considered outdated in the 90s.

That way people might actually watch the stupid show

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if it´s the VictoryGreymon from the manga then he gonna beat Goku

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime victorywargreymon loses.

Games/manga wins easily.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axlrose said:

STAHP. Just STAHP

Akira I'm talking to you directly because I know you post on these forums and created the moronic Super to finally "win" your petty feud and give Goku actual feats but come on bruh..........no matter how many "S" s you put in the names , Goku will never be Superman

Heck even at his worst , BvS is still better than Evolution . Instead of wasting time on this perceived "rivalry" and trying to get over your inferiority complex , why don't you focus on getting animators who are not dentally challenged basement dwellers recycling shit that was considered outdated in the 90s.

That way people might actually watch the stupid show

No Caption Provided

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Goku is just to powerful

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix:

Ah, they changed it? I've watched BoG and RoF, but not much of Super, as I'm planning to binge-watch it some time in the future.

@rickyrck:

Zeedgarurumon and victorygreymon are both significantly above Universe Level, although below Multiverse Level.

Of course, when you say Zeeds, most people would assume you were referring to Zeedmilleniumon. And that zeeds is a casual multiverse buster, and I wouldn't dream of setting him up against anything below a multiverse-level reality warper.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku SSJ destroyed a universe level attack by punching! This is SSB (stronger than SSJ), so he's definitely in the universal ballpark

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw:

When you say SSJ do you mean ssj1, or did they change the names even further than that? Because ssj1 Goku never faced a universal level attack, nor anywhere near it. The first introduction of solar system level attacks was when Cell threatened to burn the sun.

But yeah, SSB should be in the universal ballpark, which is why I thought this would be an interesting match, rather than a stomp either way.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce said:

@rukelnikovftw:

When you say SSJ do you mean ssj1, or did they change the names even further than that? Because ssj1 Goku never faced a universal level attack, nor anywhere near it. The first introduction of solar system level attacks was when Cell threatened to burn the sun.

But yeah, SSB should be in the universal ballpark, which is why I thought this would be an interesting match, rather than a stomp either way.

Its during the fight against Beerus in super, Goku had reverted from SSG to regular SSJ

Avatar image for deactivated-5d55594e190f7
deactivated-5d55594e190f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"DBZ Characters are limited to fight Manga and Anime only Characters"

"The term Digimon may refer to the Video Game Franchise, an individual Digimon, or a species of Digimon."

Close this thread, VictoryGreymon belongs to Video Games, DBZ Characters are not allowed to fight them. But that doesn´t matter because VictoryGreymon still Wins.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Alphamon

Victory greaymon takes this handly, lock please