Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:

" Yes sound disrupting sonar absolutely works that way. Loud sounds disrupt bats sonar, dolphins echo-location and actual electronic sonar devices. You have no clue of what you're stating yet you pretend to.

This doesn't take away from the possibility that his radar sense may work akin to a sonar. The scan he posted above may relate to loud sounds disrupting his radar sense (since he did say it was going in and out, and explosions make loud noises, also). But, the former was only a possibility, it being a radar was another, it being radar and sonar was another, and the final possibility being left ambiguous. Initially, he said that the radar sense was a combination of all of his enhanced senses. Another possibility, plus the fact that loud sounds disorient him because of the sensitivity of his enhanced senses, that makes sense. But, it doesn't mean it's conclusive. 

Besides, you're convinced that the radar sense is only a radar. Problem is, you're unable to prove that it ONLY pertains to that. What you need to do is stop pretending to think you know what the radar sense is all about, especially when Marvel only noted four possibilities as to how it works, and one of those being undetermined. You're not doing any better.

@Formidable

said:

" No. I  didn't misunderstand and he and you and i all know that. The support i believe is coming from some strange forum comraderie...nothing more. You people simply seem allergic to admitting you're wrong and will type and type and type and hope the other person tires. What does that say about you? "

What it says is that the jokes are on you, if you actually believe that. It's spelled camaraderie, by the way.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By TheVindicator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Formidable said:
" You are simply wrong and not big enough to admit it. It is indeed debating. You were and are in error is all. "
Thank you for continually providing valuable insight concerning me. Are you done, or is there anything else you wish to say? "
So now you're going to go the "I must get the last word in at least I won that" route? "
Further insight on my actions, thank you. Please, do not limit yourself. As you obviously know me, and my intentions better than I know them myself. "
*insert robotic last word response #1232457*
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Formidable said:

Further insight on my actions, thank you. Please, do not limit yourself. As you obviously know me, and my intentions better than I know them myself. "
*insert robotic last word response #1232457* "
Are you going to get back on topic or waste more space trying to burn Morpheus_? It was old a page ago.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TheVindicator
@Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

" Yes sound disrupting sonar absolutely works that way. Loud sounds disrupt bats sonar, dolphins echo-location and actual electronic sonar devices. You have no clue of what you're stating yet you pretend to.

This doesn't take away from the possibility that his radar sense may work akin to a sonar. The scan he posted above may relate to loud sounds disrupting his radar sense (since he did say it was going in and out, and explosions make loud noises, also). But, the former was only a possibility, it being a radar was another, it being radar and sonar was another, and the final possibility being left ambiguous. Initially, he said that the radar sense was a combination of all of his enhanced senses. Another possibility, plus the fact that loud sounds disorient him because of the sensitivity of his enhanced senses, that makes sense. But, it doesn't mean it's conclusive. 

Besides, you're convinced that the radar sense is only a radar. Problem is, you're unable to prove that it ONLY pertains to that. What you need to do is stop pretending to think you know what the radar sense is all about, especially when Marvel only noted four possibilities as to how it works, and one of those being undetermined. You're not doing any better.

@Formidable

said:

" No. I  didn't misunderstand and he and you and i all know that. The support i believe is coming from some strange forum comraderie...nothing more. You people simply seem allergic to admitting you're wrong and will type and type and type and hope the other person tires. What does that say about you? "

What it says is that the jokes are on you, if you actually believe that. It's spelled camaraderie, by the way. "
 Wow you really are grasping aren't you. The scan obviously showed him reeling from the physical concussion. You people will stoop to any depth wont you? That first paragraph was the biggest line of malarky i have read in a long time. You can type that and still have any sort of dignity?

And in the second sentence you're going to use the old reverse psychology tactic and apply what I typed about your lack of knowledge and pretense of the mechanics of sonar to me and my knowledge of radar? Regurgitate what he typed about marvels inconclusive views in his Daredevils radar sense? What I am able to prove is that there are no scans which show that sound disrupts daredevils radar images. If  you can show me scans then you actually have something intelligent to add to this conversation. Otherwise you are simply paraphrasing your forum-mates failed arguments.

I think the spelling error, last-gasp move pretty much validates my beliefs about your involvement in this and the validity of your statements.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheVindicator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Formidable said:

*insert robotic last word response #1232457* "
Are you going to get back on topic or waste more space trying to burn Morpheus_? It was old a page ago. "
Are you going to get on topic in the first place or waste space trying to convince me of what was old a response ago?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Formidable said:
" @Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

@Formidable

said:

What it says is that the jokes are on you, if you actually believe that. It's spelled camaraderie, by the way. "
 The scan obviously showed him reeling from the physical concussion. Y "
Please, highlight this area in the scan for me. I'll wait.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Formidable said:

Are you going to get on topic in the first place or waste space trying to convince me of what was old a response ago? "

I posted my opinion on the thread already.I'm not trying to convince you of anything..I'm TELLING YOU it's old.The argument is completely unnecessary.Stick to debating.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TheVindicator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

@Formidable

said:

The scan obviously showed him reeling from the physical concussion. Y "
Please, highlight this area in the scan for me. I'll wait. "
There isn't enough highlighting in the world that can cause someone to act with integrity. Develop some. I'll wait.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Formidable: So what you're saying is that you have no argument and the only way you can hope to win is to distort a scan so horribly despite there being no evidence to support your claim. Gotcha.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TheVindicator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Formidable said:

Are you going to get on topic in the first place or waste space trying to convince me of what was old a response ago? "

I posted my opinion on the thread already.I'm not trying to convince you of anything..I'm TELLING YOU it's old.The argument is completely unnecessary.Stick to debating. "
So you go off topic to tell me to stay on topic? It is irony and hypocrisy all at once. "It" being old is your opinion. It is subjective. You telling me does not make it so in my eyes.  I suggest you follow your own advice concerning sticking to debating as when you yourself aren't it tends to smack of double standards.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Formidable said:

So you go off topic to tell me to stay on topic? It is irony and hypocrisy all at once. "It" being old is your opinion. It is subjective. You telling me does not make it so in my eyes.  I suggest you follow your own advice concerning sticking to debating as when you yourself aren't it tends to smack of double standards. "

If you weren't off topic I wouldn't be either.It's not my opinion.Petty arguments are old on CV as a whole.It's also AGAINST FORUM RULES.My going off topic is a result of something, you're just being an a-hole.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By TheVindicator
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Formidable: So what you're saying is that you have no argument and the only way you can hope to win is to distort a scan so horribly despite there being no evidence to support your claim. Gotcha. "

So what you're saying is that you have no argument and the only way you can hope to win is to distort a scan so horribly despite there being no evidence to support your claim. Gotcha. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:
" Wow you really are grasping aren't you. The scan obviously showed him reeling from the physical concussion. You people will stoop to any depth wont you? That first paragraph was the biggest line of malarky i have read in a long time. You can type that and still have any sort of dignity? 
How do you know it was exactly a concussion? How do you know it isn't the loud sounds of the explosions that disoriented his senses (his radar sense was already disrupted) and had him hunching over in pain there? How do you know it wasn't both? I'm trying to debate with you, respectively. Perhaps you can change everyone's opinion of you, and do the same in a respectable manner. If you think that what I said is malarkey, make a valuable attempt to refute it. I'll wait.

@Formidable said:
"Regurgitate what he typed about marvels inconclusive views in his Daredevils radar sense?
Yeah. I did that. Point being? After all, you're under the impression that it's just a radar, while Morpheus noted a possibility of his own (while one theory of the radar sense was left ambiguous, and the idea that it is a radar is a possibility, in itself). You're riding a possibility, just like he is. But, you seem to think that you are more right than he is, which is a disappointment.

@Formidable said:
"What I am able to prove is that there are no scans which show that sound disrupts daredevils radar images.
Well, apparently, the scan posted on the last page wasn't posted in vain, in relevance to the possibilities noted by Morpheus and/or within the Handbook.

@Formidable said:
"If  you can show me scans then you actually have something intelligent to add to this conversation.
Something intelligent was already added, but you didn't seem to be intelligent enough to grasp it. That is not my fault.

@Formidable said:
"  I think the spelling error, last-gasp move pretty much validates my beliefs about your involvement in this and the validity of your statements. "

Well, here you are, responding to me. So, I'm obviously getting something through to you, even if it may not be much. Funny that you would make excuses for your spelling errors, when you just got done commenting on how erroneous another person was multiple times.
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Billdevil

Radar sense and Spider senses are about the same as far as use in combat but spider sense comes out ‘looking’ more effective because of Spidey’s enhanced reflexes. Radar and other senses put DD ahead of the game in fights against ‘normals’ and some superpowered folk but his reflexes are peak human.     

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Please, highlight this area in the scan for me. I'll wait. "
LOL. Exactly.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By Final Arrow
@Formidable: Actually from reading over the topic you where the first to go off topic. Try to refrain from doing this   *insert robotic last word response #1232457* Thats nothing but clear trolling and bad debating. Please read the forum rules and try to debate rather then fight!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Billdevil said:
"  Radar sense and Spider senses are about the same as far as use in combat but spider sense comes out ‘looking’ more effective because of Spidey’s enhanced reflexes. Radar and other senses put DD ahead of the game in fights against ‘normals’ and some superpowered folk but his reflexes are peak human.      "
I think Radar sense works out better because it give DD more information than incoming danger.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Formidable said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Formidable: So what you're saying is that you have no argument and the only way you can hope to win is to distort a scan so horribly despite there being no evidence to support your claim. Gotcha. "

So what you're saying is that you have no argument and the only way you can hope to win is to distort a scan so horribly despite there being no evidence to support your claim. Gotcha.  "
You're cute. I asked you to back up your argument. You apparently can't do it
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TheVindicator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Formidable said:

So you go off topic to tell me to stay on topic? It is irony and hypocrisy all at once. "It" being old is your opinion. It is subjective. You telling me does not make it so in my eyes.  I suggest you follow your own advice concerning sticking to debating as when you yourself aren't it tends to smack of double standards. "

If you weren't off topic I wouldn't be either.It's not my opinion.Petty arguments are old on CV as a whole.It's also AGAINST FORUM RULES.My going off topic is a result of something, you're just being an a-hole. "
I did not force you to go off topic nor is there some mind control that causes you to uncontrollably go off topic. You chose to. Oh they are old as a whole now? Before it didn't get old til a page ago? My going off topic was a result of something as well just as my going off topic now is a result of something. Now you digress to using veiled profanity? Perhaps that description more aptly suits you yourself.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By TheVindicator
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

So what you're saying is that you have no argument and the only way you can hope to win is to distort a scan so horribly despite there being no evidence to support your claim. Gotcha.  "
You're cute. I asked you to back up your argument. You apparently can't do it "
You're cute.  You ask me to back-up and argument that even if I do you cannot back up your rebuttal argument. You apparently can't develop any.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Formidable: I can't make a rebuttal if you don't have an argument dear :)
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By TheVindicator
@Final Arrow said:
" @Formidable: Actually from reading over the topic you where the first to go off topic. Try to refrain from doing this   *insert robotic last word response #1232457* Thats nothing but clear trolling and bad debating. Please read the forum rules and try to debate rather then fight! "
Not true. You are obviously biased and cannot be objective. I would submit that his post prior to my robotic post was trolling as well. I would submit that this post from you in the forum and not a pm could be construed as evidence of said bias.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Formidable said:

I did not force you to go off topic nor is there some mind control that causes you to uncontrollably go off topic. You chose to. Oh they are old as a whole now? Before it didn't get old til a page ago? My going off topic was a result of something as well just as my going off topic now is a result of something. Now you digress to using veiled profanity? Perhaps that description more aptly suits you yourself. "

Ridiculous...How hard is it to just stop and get back on topic? Petty arguments are prohibited on CV and were old not a page ago but years ago.I said a page ago in relation to when I came into the thread.Enough is Enough.The battle forums don't have to be a hostile environment.No matter how right you think you are it doesn't give you a right to try and insult someone else's intelligence.Your reason for going off topic is childish.My reasoning is makes more sense than yours.If you don't want to debate with someone just stop responding to them.The insults aren't needed.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By TheVindicator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Formidable: I can't make a rebuttal if you don't have an argument dear :) "
If you chose to feign ignorance that is your choice. Don't expect me to participate in such folly.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Final Arrow
@Formidable said:

" @Final Arrow said:

" @Formidable: Actually from reading over the topic you where the first to go off topic. Try to refrain from doing this   *insert robotic last word response #1232457* Thats nothing but clear trolling and bad debating. Please read the forum rules and try to debate rather then fight! "

Not true. You are obviously biased and cannot be objective. I would submit that his post prior to my robotic post was trolling as well. I would submit that this post from you in the forum and not a pm could be construed as evidence of said bias. "
Well in fact as it was in no way a warning and more a friendly way of saying chill out there was no need for a pm. As for the bias remark, well thats your point of view... now mine. So you would pose that the post before your own was trolling so you replied in kind and for some reason you think that this makes what you did not breaking the rules. Please tell me more how I am biased for coming in and not warning you and simply saying to read the rules of the forum which you clearly admit to breaking...!! 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable:  The mod just said to chill out, read the forum rules, and debate. If you can't do that, I suggest you leave the thread if you have nothing to add to the debate. Simple.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By TheVindicator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Formidable said:

I did not force you to go off topic nor is there some mind control that causes you to uncontrollably go off topic. You chose to. Oh they are old as a whole now? Before it didn't get old til a page ago? My going off topic was a result of something as well just as my going off topic now is a result of something. Now you digress to using veiled profanity? Perhaps that description more aptly suits you yourself. "

Ridiculous...How hard is it to just stop and get back on topic? Petty arguments are prohibited on CV and were old not a page ago but years ago.I said a page ago in relation to when I came into the thread.Enough is Enough.The battle forums don't have to be a hostile environment.No matter how right you think you are it doesn't give you a right to try and insult someone else's intelligence.Your reason for going off topic is childish.My reasoning is makes more sense than yours.If you don't want to debate with someone just stop responding to them.The insults aren't needed. "
Apparently it is extremely difficult for you to just stop and get back on topic.. Then I suggest you refrain from this petty argument of yours since you are aware of the rules and regulations. And i said a post ago in relation to when I posted my prior message. If enough is enough then stop doing what you propose to lecture me about. Then stop making them hostile environments and move on. No matter how right you think you are it doesn't give you the right to behave in a certain manner and then lecture someone when you yourself are behaving that way. Your reason for going off topic was childish. Your reasoning doesn't make more sense just because you say it does. If you don't want to debate with me stop responding to me. Your insults aren't needed. weren't you the one who stated that i was being an "a-hole"?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Formidable said:

Your insults aren't needed. weren't you the one who stated that i was being an "a-hole"? "

That wasn't an insult..it was an observation.I don't know what to call someone who engages in petty arguments and won't stop.Excuse my lack of vocabulary. 

EDIT:Trying to turn everything YOU'RE doing back on me isn't working for you.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Final Arrow

Im off for the night, Im going to make a couple of the other mods aware of this thread just to be on the safe side.

TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By TheVindicator
@Final Arrow said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Final Arrow said:

Not true. You are obviously biased and cannot be objective. I would submit that his post prior to my robotic post was trolling as well. I would submit that this post from you in the forum and not a pm could be construed as evidence of said bias. "
Well in fact as it was in no way a warning and more a friendly way of saying chill out there was no need for a pm. As for the bias remark, well thats your point of view... now mine. So you would pose that the post before your own was trolling so you replied in kind and for some reason you think that this makes what you did not breaking the rules. Please tell me more how I am biased for coming in and not warning you and simple saying to read the rules of the forum which you clearly admit to breaking...!!  "
No. I would pose that there are and were several people that were engaged in what is considered trolling and that you're being biased and subjective. When did i state to you that I felt i wasn't breaking the rules? I believe i have stated how i felt that you were being biased in this post and my last post.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TheVindicator
@Static Shock said:
" @Formidable:  The mod just said to chill out, read the forum rules, and debate. If you can't do that, I suggest you leave the thread if you have nothing to add to the debate. Simple. "
I suggest you read the forum rules and stop attempting to be a mod. you are off topic as well and you are not adding anything to the debate by this post. I suggest you follow your own advice. Simple.@Vance Astro said:
" @Formidable said:

Your insults aren't needed. weren't you the one who stated that i was being an "a-hole"? "

That wasn't an insult..it was an observation.I don't know what to call someone who engages in petty arguments and won't stop.Excuse my lack of vocabulary.  EDIT:Trying to turn everything YOU'RE doing back on me isn't working for you. "
Now you feign a lack of vocabulary and use a blatant untruth about it being an insult. You are engaged in a petty argument at this moment and won't stop.  First draft : I am not turning anything on you. You are doing an excellent job of that yourself.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Final Arrow
@Formidable said:

" @Final Arrow said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Final Arrow said:

Well in fact as it was in no way a warning and more a friendly way of saying chill out there was no need for a pm. As for the bias remark, well thats your point of view... now mine. So you would pose that the post before your own was trolling so you replied in kind and for some reason you think that this makes what you did not breaking the rules. Please tell me more how I am biased for coming in and not warning you and simple saying to read the rules of the forum which you clearly admit to breaking...!!  "
No. I would pose that there are and were several people that were engaged in what is considered trolling and that you're being biased and subjective. When did i state to you that I felt i wasn't breaking the rules? I believe i have stated how i felt that you were being biased in this post and my last post. "
So be it, im not going to debate back and forth with you when you know yourself you broke the rules. You where the first one in here to take the thread of track in fact it was one hour and 21 mins ago, at the start of your post you did stay on topic at the end of your post you chose to insult everyone by basically saying they could not acceptt that you where right. Of course this caused people to become enraged, that is not debating!!! Then you continued down this track, I posted to you as this problem originated from yourself. Of course you will call that biased as I came in here and at replied you. Now once again we are off topic, take this as my last post to you feel free to reply. But simply read the forum rules and work with them. I have given you no warning. My statement about you thinking you had not broken was the fact that you felt like passing the blame along to another user as well as yourself hoping to pass some of the blame. If you think I am being biased then please bring it to the attention of another mod or even staff member. 

http://www.comicvine.com/users/mods/
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#133  Edited By The_Martian
@Formidable:@Vance Astro:@Static Shock:  At this point, everyone needs to discuss Spider-Sense vs Radar Sense.  Arrow has already stated to stay on topic. There should be no other discussion. Period.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TheVindicator
@Final Arrow said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Final Arrow said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Final Arrow said:

No. I would pose that there are and were several people that were engaged in what is considered trolling and that you're being biased and subjective. When did i state to you that I felt i wasn't breaking the rules? I believe i have stated how i felt that you were being biased in this post and my last post. "
So be it, im not going to debate back and forth with you when you know yourself you broke the rules. You where the first one in here to take the thread of track in fact it was one hour and 21 mins ago, at the start of your post you did stay on topic at the end of your post you chose to insult everyone by basically saying they could not except that you where right. Of course this caused people to become enraged, that is not debating!!! Then you continued down this track, I posted to you as this problem originated from yourself. Of course you will call that biased as I came in here and at replied you. Now once again we are off topic, take this as my last post to you feel free to reply. But simply read the forum rules and work with them. I have given you no warning. My statement about you thinking you had not broken was the fact that you felt like passing the blame along to another user as well as yourself hoping to pass some of the blame. If you think I am being biased then please bring it to the attention of another mod or even staff member. "
Others have repeatedly went off topic in your presence but you haven't mentioned that here. that is bias and you know it. A large paragraph wont change that.  

I am bringing it to your attention.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:
"I suggest you read the forum rules and stop attempting to be a mod. you are off topic as well and you are not adding anything to the debate by this post. I suggest you follow your own advice. Simple.
I've already read them, and know what they say. I'm not attempting to be a mod, simply because my post didn't come off as authoritative. It was only a suggestion. As far as me being off-topic, I've already made a response in relevance to your argument on the last page, and you haven't responded to me yet. Therefore, I'm already following my own advice.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Static Shock
@Nobody said:
" @Formidable:@Vance Astro:@Static Shock:  At this point, everyone needs to discuss Spider-Sense vs Radar Sense.  Arrow has already stated to stay on topic. There should be no other discussion. Period. "
I'm trying to discuss the issue of Daredevil's radar sense to that guy, but he hasn't responded to my argument yet.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#137  Edited By The_Martian
@Static Shock said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Formidable:@Vance Astro:@Static Shock:  At this point, everyone needs to discuss Spider-Sense vs Radar Sense.  Arrow has already stated to stay on topic. There should be no other discussion. Period. "
I'm trying to discuss the issue of Daredevil's radar sense to that guy, but he hasn't responded to my argument yet. "
Then don't respond to him. If he is not going to discuss the topic, there is no point in responding.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By TheVindicator

I have responded to every argument. You simply were out-debated. It happens.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Final Arrow
@Formidable: Sorry I do feel I must reply one more time, when you @ reply me I get a pm in my inbox and I replied to that, I read over the past part of this thread but at the moment have only been replying to you as of first Pm to you. hence why I have not talked to anyone else because of this fact.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable:  No, you didn't. So, let me post it for you again, since you didn't see it.

@Formidable said:
" Wow you really are grasping aren't you. The scan obviously showed him reeling from the physical concussion. You people will stoop to any depth wont you? That first paragraph was the biggest line of malarky i have read in a long time. You can type that and still have any sort of dignity? 
How do you know it was exactly a concussion? How do you know it isn't the loud sounds of the explosions that disoriented his senses (his radar sense was already disrupted) and had him hunching over in pain there? How do you know it wasn't both? I'm trying to debate with you, respectively. Perhaps you can change everyone's opinion of you, and do the same in a respectable manner. If you think that what I said is malarkey, make a valuable attempt to refute it. I'll wait.

@Formidable said:
"Regurgitate what he typed about marvels inconclusive views in his Daredevils radar sense?
Yeah. I did that. Point being? After all, you're under the impression that it's just a radar, while Morpheus noted a possibility of his own (while one theory of the radar sense was left ambiguous, and the idea that it is a radar is a possibility, in itself). You're riding a possibility, just like he is. But, you seem to think that you are more right than he is, which is a disappointment.

@Formidable said:
"What I am able to prove is that there are no scans which show that sound disrupts daredevils radar images.
Well, apparently, the scan posted on the last page wasn't posted in vain, in relevance to the possibilities noted by Morpheus and/or within the Handbook.

@Formidable said:
"If  you can show me scans then you actually have something intelligent to add to this conversation.
Something intelligent was already added, but you didn't seem to be intelligent enough to grasp it. That is not my fault.

@Formidable said:
"  I think the spelling error, last-gasp move pretty much validates my beliefs about your involvement in this and the validity of your statements. "
Well, here you are, responding to me. So, I'm obviously getting something through to you, even if it may not be much. Funny that you would make excuses for your spelling errors, when you just got done commenting on how erroneous another person was multiple times.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By TheVindicator
@Final Arrow said:

" @Formidable: Sorry I do feel I must reply one more time, when you @ reply me I get a pm in my inbox and I replied to that, I read over the past part of this thread but at the moment have only been replying to you as of first Pm to you. hence why I have not talked to anyone else because of this fact. "

Strange. Seems everyone else could read your pms in the forum. You are saying you didn't see anyone elses forum posts and you though we were pming?

Addendum: Seems a little hard to believe.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Final Arrow
@Formidable: Let me explain... again. When you reply to me I get a message in my inbox that lets me know you have replied!!! So once i have read your reply I come and reply to you. I have had no one else @ reply me. From the first moment I came in and @ replied yourself, you must have got a pm knowing that I had posted at you. I was looking over the flagged items and came across one of your posts. I re-read the thread back to page one and saw that this back and forth started with a post you made, hence that takes us to the first post. I have not read anyone else reply since then as I have been dealing with you up until this moment!  As this is taking this thread massively off topic if you wish for me to explain more please PM me.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By theiconic

goin with the danger sence

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Static Shock

Anyway, since all the nonsense subsided, I think the Spider-Sense is better.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" Anyway, since all the nonsense subsided, I think the Spider-Sense is better. "
I think Radar is better.Why do you think otherwise?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Static Shock
@Vance Astro: I think it's better, not only because it senses danger, but because it automatically makes Spider-Man react to it, even if he may not know what danger it is. It's as if the Spider-Sense knows the danger, to the point where he puts him in a position where he can avoid it, no matter what it is. If he's blinded or shrouded in darkness, his Spider-Sense guides him. It would only be a problem if he makes an attempt to ignore or if it's being tricked. I feel as if the Spider-Sense is somewhat subconscious. The radar sense, although there's many applications to it, seems harder to utilize.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro: I think it's better, not only because it senses danger, but because it automatically makes Spider-Man react to it, even if he may not know what danger it is. It's as if the Spider-Sense knows the danger, to the point where he puts him in a position where he can avoid it, no matter what it is. If he's blinded or shrouded in darkness, his Spider-Sense guides him. It would only be a problem if he makes an attempt to ignore or if it's being tricked. I feel as if the Spider-Sense is somewhat subconscious. The radar sense, although there's many applications to it, seems harder to utilize. "
So basically what you're saying is Spider Sense is better because the skill level of the user is insignificant?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Static Shock
@Vance Astro: It's more along the lines of that. Skill level isn't required for the Spider-Sense to work efficiently. If I can already see with my eyes (unlike Daredevil) and I have a seventh sense (since equilibrium is the human body's 'sixth sense') that would allow me to react to all sorts of danger by moving my body for me and grant me reaction time 15 times faster than normal humans, then I don't really care for the purpose of a radar sense and/or having my senses heightened to superhuman degree.

Other than the echolocation application applied to the radar sense and his ability to dodge/parry bullets after they are fired because of the radar sense, I only see it as something that makes up for Daredevil's inability to see like other humans do. Nothing more.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By spidey 15
@Formidable: I never said that spider sense is better so there is no need to continue. 
=]
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By TheVindicator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Formidable: I never said that spider sense is better so there is no need to continue. =] "
Well, that was kinda the point of the thread