Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ive never read anything with him being that impressive. Is he really faster and stronger than them??

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RisingBean

Ive never read anything with him being that impressive. Is he really faster and stronger than them??

Probably not stronger or faster then Spidey, but Midnighter has a tendency to dismember people with kicks and punches and the like so his punching power seems better. I'd say he can hit roughly as hard as Pete can if Pete's not holding back. His battle computer combined with his speed put him to a point he should be able to land a hit.

With the setup he should be the last man standing. Battle comp combined with superior fighting skills and tactics and healing capabilities allow him to deal with nerfed Pete and Logan.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in...

Nvm, Midnighter solos

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

@karazor-el said:

Probably not stronger or faster then Spidey, but Midnighter has a tendency to dismember people with kicks and punches and the like so his punching power seems better. I'd say he can hit roughly as hard as Pete can if Pete's not holding back.

Midnighter can hit harder than that. He's casually kicked the heads clean off of people.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@risingbean said:

@karazor-el said:

Probably not stronger or faster then Spidey, but Midnighter has a tendency to dismember people with kicks and punches and the like so his punching power seems better. I'd say he can hit roughly as hard as Pete can if Pete's not holding back.

Midnighter can hit harder than that. He's casually kicked the heads clean off of people.

I recall Spock took off Scorpion's jaw with a punch. Fact is Pete holds back and fights guys with high durability reasonably often so his punches seem tame in comparison to Midnighter's. Fact of the matter is Pete could one shot kill lots of people if he wanted. While Midnighter may in fact hit harder, I don't think it's out of Pete's ballpark, hence my roughly comment.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:
@risingbean said:

@karazor-el said:

I recall Spock took off Scorpion's jaw with a punch. Fact is Pete holds back and fights guys with high durability reasonably often so his punches seem tame in comparison to Midnighter's. Fact of the matter is Pete could one shot kill lots of people if he wanted. While Midnighter may in fact hit harder, I don't think it's out of Pete's ballpark, hence my roughly comment.

I didn't say he could hit as hard as Peter while going all out. I was saying that Midnighter hits harder than Pete if Pete is holding back.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@risingbean said:

@jedixman said:
@risingbean said:

@karazor-el said:

I didn't say he could hit as hard as Peter while going all out. I was saying that Midnighter hits harder than Pete if Pete is holding back.

Midnighter hits a lot better too

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judomaster gets no love :(

Im trying to incoprorate her into thr mainstream by putting her in battles with popular characters.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@risingbean said:

@jedixman said:
@risingbean said:

@karazor-el said:

Oh, indeed, JediXMan, Indeed. I just didn't pick up what you were putting down in that comment.