• 125 results
oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By oldwasher

Spiderman goes to Gotham city to stop the court of owls when he is suddenly confronted by 10 talons lead by Felix Harmon and William cobb.

Spiderman
Spiderman

Talons
Talons

RULES

1.both sides have prep for 3 days

2.standard gear only

3.morals on

4.current versions

5.takes place in Gotham city at midnight

6.no BFR win by KO or death

who wins?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Peter probably.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By oldwasher
FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A dehydrated, half-dead Bruce managed to put a Talon on his ass while making fun of his dumb costume

The Talons all got taken out by regular street-levelers

Given how they regenerate, Peter won't hold back and will pulverize them into chunks

Or he uses prep to figure out their weakness, cold, and attacks them with ice cubes and stomps

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher:

A dehydrated, half-dead Bruce managed to put a Talon on his ass while making fun of his dumb costume

Given how they regenerate, Peter won't hold back and will pulverize them into chunks

Or he uses prep to figure out their weakness, cold, and attacks them with ice cubes and stomps

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer:

since morals are on peter won't pulverize them to oblivion. He probably would use the cold weakness if he figured it out though.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ariesxmasters

Peter dies.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oldwasher
ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher:

A) Even with Prep Parker knows nothing about these guys.

B) There is like no way he would ever think to freeze them.

C) Their healing factor is amazing.

D) They're better fighter than Parker.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@oldwasher:

A) Even with Prep Parker knows nothing about these guys.

B) There is like no way he would ever think to freeze them.

C) Their healing factor is amazing.

D) They're better fighter than Parker.

He could literally just web them all up.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

would any of them be strong enough to break through webbing? I don't exactly know their strength level

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

1. All ten of them at once?

2. While he is dealing 1 with, 9 others could be flanking him.

3. Parker's web could be cut through by their swords or claws.

4. It only takes one of them stabbing, or slicing him to put him down.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

would any of them be strong enough to break through webbing? I don't exactly know their strength level

Felix arguably could I guess depending on what showings you by with webbing. Peters webbing is inconsistent to be honest so a case can be made either way. Average talons can dent steel IIRC. Felix can rip steel like paper and lift train carts as a child before being further enhanced by the court (train carts are between 5-8 tons IIRC).

Talons bladed weapons would be the biggest threat to Peter here. I think this is a decent fight since morals are on.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

I actually kinda doubt the weapons will pose much of a threat as long as peter properly uses his spider sense he could pretty easily dodge them

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

1. All ten of them at once?

He could actually. Webbing has a massive radius:

2. While he is dealing 1 with, 9 others could be flanking him.

Spider-sense pretty much negates sneak attacks and Peter actually excels at fighting multiple enemies.

3. Parker's web could be cut through by their swords or claws.

If they can move there arms to cut him webbing sure.

4. It only takes one of them stabbing, or slicing him to put him down.

They need to touch him first. He's faster, more agile, has precognition, and the ability to walk up walls which lets him attack from different angles and gives him more maneuverability.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@bluejay4 said:

@oldwasher:

@bullettimer said:

Mary Turner stomped Batgirl twice and only lost due to the environment and the fact that she didn't wanna kill Barbara in the first place because she connected with her, Alexander Staunton was beating Batwing until he got distracted by Lucius Fox(his main target) and had his arms blown off, the talon that was after Benjamin Burrows was soloing his whole platoon with Damian giving orders and almost finished his main objective but Damian cheapshotted him by tying him up when he wasn't looking, Henry Ballard was soloing the Birds of Prey and Batgirl despite getting run over by a car through a church by outside help and still was only put down when Poison Ivy sacrificed herself to keep him in a frozen meat locker, Cobb beat Nightwing handily(granted he was injured from the previous Talon) to the point where Dick admitted he probably wouldn't have been able to beat him under normal conditions and really bested him due to the environment when William was trying to talk to him, and Bruce almost died to two Talons in Arkham Asylum and was saved by the inmates rioting. I agree Peter wins but what you said is very misleading.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher: @jashro44:

I actually kinda doubt the weapons will pose much of a threat as long as peter properly uses his spider sense he could pretty easily dodge them

I don't think Spider senses tells him exactly were they're coming from. It just alerts him somethings coming it doesn't tell him a particular direction.

All 10 of them? I don't see that happening. Without one Talon breaking another free subsequently before Parker is able to web the next.

Spider-sense pretty much negates sneak attacks and Peter actually excels at fighting multiple enemies.

10 highly skilled fighters all at once? Who can heal and get right back into the fight when knocked down?

They're 10 Talon they'll just free one another.

They need to touch him first. He's faster, more agile, has precognition, and the ability to walk up walls which lets him attack from different angles and gives him more maneuverability.

10 of them coming at him 1 of them will touch you're joking if you think Parker is dodging 10 Talons because that ain't happening, man. Each of them very good fighter, each with swords and claws. Talon are pretty quick to they're by no means slow. Parker might be faster than them but the speed difference is not enough that Parker is dodging 10 of them at once. You're giving Parker's speed way to much credit.

duhyeager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 3 days prep Peter could figure out their regeneration and could potentially figure out ice would take out the owls. And using Parker labs, he has the resources to come up with a way take them out one by one. Peter doesn't have their level of fighting ability maybe but he isn't an idiot and can hold his own.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

I don't think Spider senses tells him exactly were they're coming from. It just alerts him somethings coming it doesn't tell him a particular direction.

It does tell him the particular direction. Its how he fought iron fist blind and tagged shadow land daredevil:

All 10 of them? I don't see that happening. Without one Talon breaking another free subsequently before Parker is able to web the next.

Did you look at my scans of him webbing the collapsing daily bugle?

10 highly skilled fighters all at once? Who can heal and get right back into the fight when knocked down?

He's handled teams like the avengers academy when they were bloodlusted and he wasn't, and when he didn't have his spider-sense. He danced around the X-men in secret wars. He's fought the fantastic four before. He has prep here. Honestly I don't think it would be hard to research the court of the owls given they invaded Gotham.

Peter isn't going to just allow that.

10 of them coming at him 1 of them will touch you're joking if you think Parker is dodging 10 Talons because that ain't happening, man. Each of them very good fighter, each with swords and claws. Talon are pretty quick to they're by no means slow. Parker might be faster than them but the speed difference is not enough that Parker is dodging 10 of them at once. You're giving Parker's speed way to much credit.

I'm not really. Show the talons moving so fast that a computers can't track their movements. Show me talons moving so fast someone like daredevil comments they are blurs. Show me them vanishing in front of human eyes effortlessly. Show me them speed blitzing super villains that have precognition that were capable of seeing bullets in slow motion.

All of those feats are just pure movement speed. None of them even factor in Peters spider-sense.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@oldwasher: @jashro44:

Incorrect..he's used it to fight blinded.

No Caption Provided

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: actually spider sense tells Peter about the threat with the tingling increasing based on intensity and severity of the threat it also tells him the exact direction the threat is coming from and tells him exactly how to avoid it or in some cases involuntarily activates his reflexes and dodges for him automatically forcing him to dodge or avoid it. It doesn't tell him the exact nature of the threat but during a fight Peter can find out on his own pretty well. Also Peter is fast enough to dodge automatic gunfire and move 40 times faster then a peak human. All apparently without the help of his spider sense. I do agree that with multiple people attacking him at once and his spider sense going nuts with threats yeah I agree Peter is going to get hit. Maybe even a lot. But I doubt he is slow enough to get hit as much as you think he will

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldwasher: @juiceboks: @jashro44:

It does tell him the particular direction. Its how he fought iron fist blind and tagged shadow land daredevil:

Hmmm I won't judge on this because apparently his Spider sense is inconsistent and different in ever story depending on the writer.

Did you look at my scans of him webbing the collapsing daily bugle?

No I didn't look at it.

He's handled teams like the avengers academy when they were bloodlusted and he wasn't, and when he didn't have his spider-sense. He danced around the X-men in secret wars. He's fought the fantastic four before. He has prep here. Honestly I don't think it would be hard to research the court of the owls given they invaded Gotham.

Hmm this is also hard for me to make a judgement on or take into consideration because of the simple fact that it is clearly very plot specific stuff. Like why is Spider-man fighting the Avengers Academy to begin with? They're both heroes on the same side what are they fighting about, ad least seriously? And why are Avengers Academy blood lusted? Good guys aren't blood lusted. Seems just like very plot specific stuff, you're naming nothing that he has done to a real villain. Why is he fighting the X-men they're also good guys on the same side. Same goes for Fantastic Four. Sounds like in those stories they amped Spider-man for those story lines.

Have you read the Batman books when the Talons come? It doesn't sound like it. If you did you would know the Talon is not something that is public really, even after the invasion the Talon are not a public thing that everyone knows about specially to the point where you can simply research them through Gotham. Spider-man would have to hack into Batman computer to know anything about these Talons. Very few people knew about the Talon they target very specific people they don't just go murdering random civilians.

Peter isn't going to just allow that.

'm not really. Show the talons moving so fast that a computers can't track their movements. Show me talons moving so fast someone like daredevil comments they are blurs. Show me them vanishing in front of human eyes effortlessly. Show me them speed blitzing super villains that have precognition that were capable of seeing bullets in slow motion.

All of those feats are just pure movement speed. None of them even factor in Peters spider-sense.

You seem to only know a lot about Spider-man. I can tell you haven't read that much about the Talon's if any at all by the way you're talking. You're not saying anything the Talon's can't do you're simply telling me things Parker has done which I don't understand. How can you determine who would win in a fight unless you have sufficient intelligence on both fighters? Sounds like you only know a lot about one fighter and like just stuff you looked up on Wikipedia for the other which is no way to make a accurate judgement. That and Spider sense is pretty plot based on how good it is or how accurate it works.

Incorrect..he's used it to fight blinded.

Like I told the guy above Spider sense is very plot based on how well it works. It fluctuates from writer to writer. If in every story Spider sense always detected everything exactly where it is at, Spider-man would be pretty much untouchable and the story would be over in two panels. You can call "PIS" or whatever you want but that is the fact of the matter.

actually spider sense tells Peter about the threat with the tingling increasing based on intensity and severity of the threat it also tells him the exact direction the threat is coming from and tells himexactly how to avoid it or in some cases involuntarily activates his reflexes and dodges for him automatically forcing him to dodge or avoid it. It doesn't tell him the exact nature of the threat but during a fight Peter can find out on his own pretty well. Also Peter is fast enough to dodge automatic gunfire and move 40 times faster then a peak human. All apparently without the help of his spider sense. I do agree that with multiple people attacking him at once and his spider sense going nuts with threats yeah I agree Peter is going to get hit. Maybe even a lot. But I doubt he is slow enough to get hit as much as you think he will.

Just read what I said to the guys above about spider sense being different for every writer. Parker is fast enough to dodge automatic guns. . . but so is Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood, Damian Wayne, Slade Wilson all of them dodge bullets as a regular thing and they're able to react before the criminal gets a chance to even pull the trigger, you can interpret that how ever you want it's up to you. I agree 10 Talon worth of spider sense going off in his head sorry, no. But he is going to take a hit ad least 3 times out of those 10 that is to much going off in his head for him to be able to concentrate without worrying and fight at the same time. Sorry I've read a lot of Batman and know what these Talon are capable of. 10 of them at once is just to much for Parker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

The Owls would break spider into little pieces.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@ariesxmasters:

Hmmm I won't judge on this because apparently his Spider sense is inconsistent and different in ever story depending on the writer.

No its not. Its very consistently tells him what direction the threat is in. I can post scans of it telling him which way to angle his body to have tracking bullets miss his vital organs, which way to angle his body to avoid getting severe damage done by a werewolf that is physically faster than himself, or scans of when Peter lost it and it was revealed spider-sense had been subconsciously guiding him to web swing onto buildings that can support his weight and how he almost died web swinging without it.

No I didn't look at it.

.....Have you done it now? Because its pretty important you understand the radius of webbing if this discussion is to go anywhere.

Hmm this is also hard for me to make a judgement on or take into consideration because of the simple fact that it is clearly very plot specific stuff. Like why is Spider-man fighting the Avengers Academy to begin with? They're both heroes on the same side what are they fighting about, ad least seriously? And why are Avengers Academy blood lusted? Good guys aren't blood lusted.

Because psycho man took control of the avengers academies abilities and forced them to try and kill spider-man.

Seems just like very plot specific stuff, you're naming nothing that he has done to a real villain. Why is he fighting the X-men they're also good guys on the same side.

Because of a misunderstanding in secret wars.

Same goes for Fantastic Four. Sounds like in those stories they amped Spider-man for those story lines.

The fantastic four were mind controlled. Not sure why any of this matters. Heroes fight literally all the time. Its not like this is just a marvel thing either.....

Have you read the Batman books when the Talons come? It doesn't sound like it. If you did you would know the Talon is not something that is public really, even after the invasion the Talon are not a public thing that everyone knows about specially to the point where you can simply research them through Gotham.

I dropped Snyders batman at death in the family. Regardless when was it stated that the court wasn't publicly known after they invaded Gotham? They attacked various officials like the mayor of Gotham and even batwing fought them in a huge party.

Spider-man would have to hack into Batman computer to know anything about these Talons. Very few people knew about the Talon they target very specific people they don't just go murdering random civilians.

Issue # where it was stated the Talons weren't well known after the invasion?

You seem to only know a lot about Spider-man. I can tell you haven't read that much about the Talon's if any at all by the way you're talking. You're not saying anything the Talon's can't do you're simply telling me things Parker has done which I don't understand. How can you determine who would win in a fight unless you have sufficient intelligence on both fighters? Sounds like you only know a lot about one fighter and like just stuff you looked up on Wikipedia for the other which is no way to make a accurate judgement. That and Spider sense is pretty plot based on how good it is or how accurate it works.

Yea, no; now you're clearly trying to distract from the point. Address the feats I listed. Show me the talons doing any of the feats I listed. As I said I have read court of the owls. And you're the same guy that tried to argue that spider-man was only slightly stronger than batman a bit over 2 weeks ago, so I wouldn't be talking about speaking about characters you know little about.

No Caption Provided

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-spider-man-1621538/?page=1

I mean I could maybe understand speed (I wouldn't agree but I can understand it), but strength?

Just read what I said to the guys above about spider sense being different for every writer. Parker is fast enough to dodge automatic guns. . . but so is Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood, Damian Wayne, Slade Wilson all of them dodge bullets as a regular thing and they're able to react before the criminal gets a chance to even pull the trigger, you can interpret that how ever you want it's up to you. I agree 10 Talon worth of spider sense going off in his head sorry, no. But he is going to take a hit ad least 3 times out of those 10 that is to much going off in his head for him to be able to concentrate without worrying and fight at the same time. Sorry I've read a lot of Batman and know what these Talon are capable of. 10 of them at once is just to much for Parker.

Batman dodges automatic gunfire, spider-man blitzes bullet timers. Thats actually a huge difference in speed.

@vitalius said:

The Owls would break spider into little pieces.

No they wouldn't.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@oldwasher:

1 spider vs at least 8 enhanced "immortal zombie" trained assassins

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dimitridkatsis

No challenge for Parker, he's been through worse.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius: even if spiderman loses he will most definitely hold his own.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Spiderman outclasses them in every single stat. Bruce, badly tired, dehydrated and injured still took one down. There's nothing stopping peter from webbing them up..

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

No its not. Its very consistently tells him what direction the threat is in. I can post scans of it telling him which way to angle his body to have tracking bullets miss his vital organs, which way to angle his body to avoid getting severe damage done by a werewolf that is physically faster than himself, or scans of when Peter lost it and it was revealed spider-sense had been subconsciously guiding him to web swing onto buildings that can support his weight and how he almost died web swinging without it.

Again it seems like you're talking about very plot specific stuff. In the average Spider-man comic his Spider senses don't do all that. Like I almost want to say you're just googling "Spider man Spider sense feats" because if you read his recent stuff like the OP is talking about he does none of this stuff or ad least he doesn't do it enough to call it something he would do all the time as a staple.

.....Have you done it now? Because its pretty important you understand the radius of webbing if this discussion is to go anywhere.

I saw them. that doesn't look like the current version of Spider-man to me.

Because psycho man took control of the avengers academies abilities and forced them to try and kill spider-man.

Because of a misunderstanding in secret wars.

The fantastic four were mind controlled. Not sure why any of this matters. Heroes fight literally all the time. Its not like this is just a marvel thing either.....

A very plot specific thing. Marvel does that a lot I can show you a very plot specific thing where sue is able to besting the Avengers and The Fantastic Four. I can show you that also done again by one of the X-men she is a new member recruited by Cyclops and she handles the avengers pretty easily and she has only been a mutant for 3 days. Plot specific stuff they have them doing.

I dropped Snyders batman at death in the family. Regardless when was it stated that the court wasn't publicly known after they invaded Gotham? They attacked various officials like the mayor of Gotham and even batwing fought them in a huge party.

Issue # where it was stated the Talons weren't well known after the invasion?

I don't have a specific issue number if you read you would know they're not something that is public. That and even if they were public there is no way any of the citizen's would be able to tell Spiderman how to stop them. The only people who really knew about them was the "Bats" and "Birds of prey" and Batgril even befriended one named Strix. The Talon were after specific people and Batman had a list and they invaded the Batcave.

Yea, no; now you're clearly trying to distract from the point. Address the feats I listed. Show me the talons doing any of the feats I listed. As I said I have read court of the owls. And you're the same guy that tried to argue that spider-man was only slightly stronger than batman a bit over 2 weeks ago, so I wouldn't be talking about speaking about characters you know little about.

(Sarcastically) Really? You know in the Court of Owls Comics they're no instances where the Talons do any of the feats you asked for. We got you right here, asking me to present that same kind of feats as you did for Spiderman, for side characters who are in no where near as many issues as Spiderman in fact they're like I said side character. Spiderman is a main character and a very big one at that. Court of owls only have been in 102 Issues while Spider-man has been in 10,000+ clearly he will have superior feats showing. But you know they're able to do stuff like that based on what they have done.That's like me saying show me feats of Superman killing a kitten? Ohh you can't, then I guess he can't. Like you clearly know he can beat something much stronger than a kitten. Just because he doesn't have that specific feat I think it is safe to assume he could beat the kitten.

Ohh I'm sorry, I read Spider-man Comic and don't see him showing his enhanced strength at all. I just go by what I see in the recent Comics and not Wikipedia or google images and I don't see him like Superman, Wonder Woman or Aquaman picking up cars effortlessly and catching them, and trading blows with guys like Shazam, Hyperion, Gladiator with his enhanced strength. I do know plenty about Spider-man.

I mean I could maybe understand speed (I wouldn't agree but I can understand it), but strength?

Sorry I don't think of Spider-man when I think of someone with super strength. When I think of super strength I think of Hyperion, Gladiator, Superman, Black Adam, Sentry, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Aquaman. As you can see Spider-man doesn't stick out to me when I think of super strength, sorry. Plus spider-man rarely has instanced where he show cases his super strength really. Except of course if you google you'll find him using it every once in a while. Each instance will be in a completely different series it is not something he uses regularly. That and Batman is not that far behind Spider-man in the sense that one has powers and the other one does not. Superman on the other hand is way stronger than Batman in the sense that one has powers and the other doesn't.

Batman dodges automatic gunfire, spider-man blitzes bullet timers. Thats actually a huge difference in speed.

This is funny I've I never knew who Spiderman was I'd think he is as fast as The Flash from the way you're describing his speed. Like you're making him sound like he is faster than Quicksilver like pretty much the fastest Marvel character it's pretty hilarious. Like this is a fan made version of Spider-man you're talking about. Do you think Spiderman is faster than Quicksilver?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@jashro44:

This is funny I've I never knew who Spiderman was I'd think he is as fast as The Flash from the way you're describing his speed. Like you're making him sound like he is faster than Quicksilver like pretty much the fastest Marvel character it's pretty hilarious. Like this is a fan made version of Spider-man you're talking about. Do you think Spiderman is faster than Quicksilver?

Spiderman isn't faster than quicksilver. He's just massively faster than batman and a talon put together. Canon one, I mean. Not sure which one you read.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

@jashro44:

Spiderman isn't faster than quicksilver. He's just massively faster than batman and a talon put together. Canon one, I mean. Not sure which one you read.

Ohhh I know he is not. I want to hear that other guys answer, because he is like giving Spiderman the biggest fan boost I have ever seen. There is no accurate way to measure any of their speeds either beside assuming Spiderman is faster because he has powers and batman doesn't. There is no guide, or books defining how fast either of them are moving when they fight. He is giving Spiderman complete fan service, like I said the Spiderman he is talking about is a fan made version of Spiderman. He is not beating no 10 Talons without some kind of healing factor or invulnerability if you think his speed is going to guide him through 10 then you either are a Spiderman fan or haven't read enough about the Talons.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: if you do enough looking or reading of spiderman feats you will see plenty of instances of him using super strength. Enough times for it to be pretty clear that he is much stronger then batman and other peak humans. The reason he doesn't show this strength that much in the comics is because he doesn't want to kill his weaker foes. Speed wise he has dodged bullets enough times even from point blank range to show that he can blitz human level foes. Frankly I think your vastly underestimating spiderman here. I Gree he could lose depending on the circumstances but not quite as quickly as your saying.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Does the three days prep mean that Peter is allowed to bring new gadgets to the battle?The Court of Owls had as long as they wanted to prep in their cleansing of Gotham, I don't think it's really their thing. Peter, on the other hand, should have the resources to use it effectively (I'm not up to his current issue but from what I've seen in previous ones).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@ariesxmasters:

Again it seems like you're talking about very plot specific stuff. In the average Spider-man comic his Spider senses don't do all that. Like I almost want to say you're just googling "Spider man Spider sense feats" because if you read his recent stuff like the OP is talking about he does none of this stuff or ad least he doesn't do it enough to call it something he would do all the time as a staple.

Now you're just flat out lying. The whole losing his spider-sense thing happened in Dan Slotts run.

I saw them. that doesn't look like the current version of Spider-man to me.

Marvel hasn't had a retcon. So yea that is current spider-man

A very plot specific thing. Marvel does that a lot I can show you a very plot specific thing where sue is able to besting the Avengers and The Fantastic Four. I can show you that also done again by one of the X-men she is a new member recruited by Cyclops and she handles the avengers pretty easily and she has only been a mutant for 3 days. Plot specific stuff they have them doing.

Good for Sue. To bad what other characters do have no impact on spider-mans feats. So basically your entire argument comes down to everything spider-man has done is PIS or "plot"? How silly.

I don't have a specific issue number if you read you would know they're not something that is public. That and even if they were public there is no way any of the citizen's would be able to tell Spiderman how to stop them. The only people who really knew about them was the "Bats" and "Birds of prey" and Batgril even befriended one named Strix. The Talon were after specific people and Batman had a list and they invaded the Batcave.

They also attacked the mayor, one talon killed a bunch of soldiers, attacked a public party, and were fighting the JLA at one point, and in batgirl #9 they tricked Gym Gordon to shining the bat signal but replaced the bat signal with an owl symbol.

No Caption Provided

Bruce Wayne even funded a cryo prison beneath black gate to keep the talons in suspended animation. They were a secret organization but after night of the owls they wouldn't be hard to research.

(Sarcastically) Really? You know in the Court of Owls Comics they're no instances where the Talons do any of the feats you asked for. We got you right here, asking me to present that same kind of feats as you did for Spiderman, for side characters who are in no where near as many issues as Spiderman in fact they're like I said side character. Spiderman is a main character and a very big one at that. Court of owls only have been in 102 Issues while Spider-man has been in 10,000+ clearly he will have superior feats showing.

So than post feats of them performing feats at the levels of the one I mentioned.

But you know they're able to do stuff like that based on what they have done.

No they can't. Otherwise you would have mentioned feats rather than try and attack my credibility or dismiss spider-mans feats as "plot moments" for basically no reason.

That's like me saying show me feats of Superman killing a kitten? Ohh you can't, then I guess he can't. Like you clearly know he can beat something much stronger than a kitten. Just because he doesn't have that specific feat I think it is safe to assume he could beat the kitten.

I wouldn't need to show you superman killing a kitten to prove he can kill a kitten. I can show him bench pressing the earth and that would be enough to say superman can clearly kill a kitten. You can't show a single feat from any talon which compares to blitzing bullet timers.

Ohh I'm sorry, I read Spider-man Comic and don't see him showing his enhanced strength at all. I just go by what I see in the recent Comics and not Wikipedia or google images and I don't see him like Superman, Wonder Woman or Aquaman picking up cars effortlessly and catching them, and trading blows with guys like Shazam, Hyperion, Gladiator with his enhanced strength. I do know plenty about Spider-man.

More lies. Spider-mans strength showings in recent years have been better than they have ever been. The following scans are from Dan Slotts run, and they are from issues 679 and 694.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These wouldn't even be spider-mans best feats in the last 3 years.....

Sorry I don't think of Spider-man when I think of someone with super strength. When I think of super strength I think of Hyperion, Gladiator, Superman, Black Adam, Sentry, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Aquaman. As you can see Spider-man doesn't stick out to me when I think of super strength, sorry. Plus spider-man rarely has instanced where he show cases his super strength really. Except of course if you google you'll find him using it every once in a while. Each instance will be in a completely different series it is not something he uses regularly.

Spider-man does not need to be as strong as aquaman to have super strength....He doesn't need to be as strong as aquaman to be way stronger than batman. And spider-man uses his super strength a lot actually.

That and Batman is not that far behind Spider-man in the sense that one has powers and the other one does not. Superman on the other hand is way stronger than Batman in the sense that one has powers and the other doesn't.

I have a scan above of spider-man effortlessly catching a mechanical arm that is as strong as 100 men, and snapping the arm like nothing. I have scans of him lifting over 50 tons from Dan Slotts run....He doesn't need to be as strong as superman to be way stronger than batman. This isn't debatable. Spider-mans strength is super human.

Quicksilver ran half way across the planet in 92 seconds. That is beyond any of the feats I mentioned for spider-man. However the feats I mentioned for spider-man are beyond batmans capabilities.

duhyeager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: I am a spider-man fan and I have read the night of owls story line. Spider-man is in the 20 ton range he is extremely fast in fight scenarios, and like someone said easier spider-man fights multiple opponents all the time. He has prep he may not get the full details on how to stop the talons but I'm sure he can figure something out in his lab since he is genius level. Healing factor = immobilization. Webbing is an option, or borrow some of paste pot Petes formula and make them stick together. Spider-man has a chance a lot greater than you're giving him credit for.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Spiderman because of Prep

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman: no both teams can only use standard gear. However they can come up with strategies or use the environment to their advantage as much as they want (like laying traps)

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ariesxmasters said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@jashro44:

Ohhh I know he is not. I want to hear that other guys answer, because he is like giving Spiderman the biggest fan boost I have ever seen. There is no accurate way to measure any of their speeds either beside assuming Spiderman is faster because he has powers and batman doesn't. There is no guide, or books defining how fast either of them are moving when they fight. He is giving Spiderman complete fan service, like I said the Spiderman he is talking about is a fan made version of Spiderman. He is not beating no 10 Talons without some kind of healing factor or invulnerability if you think his speed is going to guide him through 10 then you either are a Spiderman fan or haven't read enough about the Talons.

Spiderman is 40 times faster than humans, his sheer reflexes are enough to slow the world down to catch bullets, and has jumped around faster than sound. I don't see why bruce or 10 talons are going anywhere near to tagging a serious peter at all, with the raw stat difference, much less with spider sense. I have read most issues of new 52 talons (unless I missed any), and they're nowhere near this speed. You don't have to be a spiderman fan to see the sheer difference in their speeds.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@oldwasher: Ok.

I'll still give it to Spiderman, his stats and webs should be able to outclass the Talons. Personally, I wouldn't say he's so fast that every single one of them will be unable to react but a fair few could be taken down with a "speed-blitz" and the rest can be beaten as well.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I'll still give it to Spiderman, his stats and webs should be able to outclass the Talons. Personally, I wouldn't say he's so fast that every single one of them will be unable to react but a fair few could be taken down with a "speed-blitz" and the rest can be beaten as well.

I don't think he means blitz all ten at once, peter has never been that fast to my knowledge. But blitz one at a time, that is, blitz one, dodge whatever they throw and blitz another, so on - they're not fast enough do anything about it..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman said:

I don't think he means blitz all ten at once, peter has never been that fast to my knowledge. But blitz one at a time, that is, blitz one, dodge whatever they throw and blitz another, so on - they're not fast enough do anything about it..

Yea I think this is a good fight. I just think Peter can dodge there attacks and incapacitate them for a majority.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: if all ten attack him at once they will definitely get in some good hits. Especially with spidey's morals on but if they all try to attack individually and overpower him that way I think they get blitzed

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ariesxmasters

@princearagorn1: @duhyeager: @oldwasher:

if you do enough looking or reading of spiderman feats you will see plenty of instances of him using super strength. Enough times for it to be pretty clear that he is much stronger then batman and other peak humans. The reason he doesn't show this strength that much in the comics is because he doesn't want to kill his weaker foes. Speed wise he has dodged bullets enough times even from point blank range to show that he can blitz human level foes. Frankly I think your vastly underestimating spiderman here. I Gree he could lose depending on the circumstances but not quite as quickly as your saying.

I do enough reading on him, I mean I do more reading ona lot of other people too so he is not the only character I read about. You think I underestimating him because I think 10 Talons would beat him? How is that underestimating, man? 10 is a lot of anything. I'm sorry but you should look at it more like this, how pathetic do the Talon look if they lose in a 10 against 1 against a lower level metahuman. You really gotta suck pretty bad to lose a 10 against 1 against someone who doesn't have healing factor or invulnerability. Like it looks bad on the Talon if they lose. It looks reasonable on Spiderman if he loses they're 10 of them all skilled fighters with swords and claws.

I am a spider-man fan and I have read the night of owls story line. Spider-man is in the 20 ton range he is extremely fast in fight scenarios, and like someone said easier spider-man fights multiple opponents all the time. He has prep he may not get the full details on how to stop the talons but I'm sure he can figure something out in his lab since he is genius level. Healing factor = immobilization. Webbing is an option, or borrow some of paste pot Petes formula and make them stick together. Spider-man has a chance a lot greater than you're giving him credit for. He does, but I don't see it happening. 1 of them would slice or stab him and be done with it. You're stating thing Spiderman wouldn't know. Only person who knows a lot of info on Talons are the Bats because they fought him. Prep would be useless to Parker because he wouldn't know they have healing factor or how they fight.

Spiderman is 40 times faster than humans, his sheer reflexes are enough to slow the world down to catch bullets, and has jumped around faster than sound. I don't see why bruce or 10 talons are going anywhere near to tagging a serious peter at all, with the raw stat difference, much less with spider sense. I have read most issues of new 52 talons (unless I missed any), and they're nowhere near this speed. You don't have to be a spiderman fan to see the sheer difference in their speeds.

Yeah okay, whatever you say, Prince. I'm finish with you.