#1  Edited By Cable_Extreme
ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ComocYahweh

How old is Lee? He stomps as young and as adult its just ridiculous.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@ComocYahweh: Fixed it, it is their latest form.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By tomlikesfries

I don't know much that about Rock Lee, but I still think Spidey wins, due to the Way of the Spider, spider sense, super strength, super speed, etc.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sethlol

Spiderman.

lolcattz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lolcattz

I think most of you dont know much about Rock Lee, his speed is around superman level btw

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Stompa

uhm i wouldn´t say superman level this is a bit far stretched but he is definetly way faster then spiderman and when opening the gates rock lee will simply destroy spidey. his spidersense would help him in no way since he wouldn´t even be able to react.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vouile

@lolcattz said:

I think most of you dont know much about Rock Lee, his speed is around superman level btw

@Stompa said:

uhm i wouldn´t say superman level this is a bit far stretched but he is definetly way faster then spiderman and when opening the gates rock lee will simply destroy spidey. his spidersense would help him in no way since he wouldn´t even be able to react.

Rock Lee can travel speeds much faster than the speed of sound. When his gated open he is, yes, ridiculous.

Spider-man looses this battle in an ultra stomp/mismatch if Lee's gates are allowed to be unleashed. Spider-man still looses but closely in Lee's base form.

Vouile

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sungod1988

If Lee is allowed to open up to like 6 gates he curb stomps. If he gets all 8 he turns spidey to dust then possibly dies himself. Just with no weights he's faster than spidey.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

#10  Edited By tomlikesfries

@lolcattz said:

@Stompa said:

@Vouile said:

Rock Lee can travel speeds much faster than the speed of sound. When his gated open he is, yes, ridiculous.

Spider-man looses this battle in an ultra stomp/mismatch if Lee's gates are allowed to be unleashed. Spider-man still looses but closely in Lee's base form.

Vouile

Ugh, I really have no knowledge of Naruto characters...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Vouile: @sungod88: Ill make it where its just weights off then.

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Spiderman

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vouile

@tomlikesfries said:

@lolcattz said:

@Stompa said:

@Vouile said:

Vouile

Ugh, I really have no knowledge of Naruto characters...

o.o

You should watch Naruto sometime, it's an awesome anime.

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Vouile: @sungod88: Ill make it where its just weights off then.

I suggest that you make Spider-man blood lusted and Lee have his morals on. And yes, with weights off and don't allow the Lee to have the gates.

Vouile

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sungod1988

If its just weights off then Spidey since he has super strength and spider senses. Most fair thing is to give Lee first 3 gates and no weights.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@sungod88: Yeah i did, who would you declare the winner now? And why? I am sooo interested in this fight.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sungod1988

Really fair fight. In a close one I would give it to Spidey based off the fact that opening gates drains a lot of chakra and Lee would end up knocking himself out from fatigue. But while the gates are open expect a wild fight. If he can make quick work of the fight Lee wins, if it dras out Spidey gets the W.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@sungod88 said:

Really fair fight. In a close one I would give it to Spidey based off the fact that opening gates drains a lot of chakra and Lee would end up knocking himself out from fatigue. But while the gates are open expect a wild fight. If he can make quick work of the fight Lee wins, if it dras out Spidey gets the W.

Very good review! I was thinking about that as well, but lee starts out in normal mode and can open gates if need be, do you think he would open them right off the bat?

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sungod1988

He would have to open up atleast one to compensate for the power difference.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Cable_Extreme: Can Rock Lee have some Saki? If this is the case, well you know how Rock Lee gets after a drink.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@evilvegeta74: That would be unfair lol.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NeonGameWave

Rock Lee.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By uberhikari

@lolcattz said:

Don't even try to play this nonsense. Even New 52 Superman is about 300xFTL. Rock lee is barely hypersonic, i.e. Mach 5. Nobody in Naruto is above Mach 20.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I just don't understand it. People are saying Lee's travel speed is faster than sound. If that's the case when is it only shown when he fought Gaara? He wasn't even using running speed. He just kept leaping everywhere like some crazy jackrabbit on caffine. What I want to know is did Kishimoto INTEND for Lee to be this fast or is this just how we interpret it? He clearly didn't break the sound barrier until at least half of gates were used.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think Lee will win, but why are people saying Naruto speeds are at mach levels? Like I'd say they are around bullet timers when it comes to speed; hell even the creator said if the Naruto universe had guns then everyone would have died already lol.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Lee opens the gates I don't think Spider Sense will help IMO.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolverine008

Dem gates though!

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously though why is Lee or Naruto characters in general (not counting kage level) easily considered supersonic without so much as a second look? I like the series as much as the next guy but why is everybody just waving it off so easily that Lee even with weights is to fast? I'm pretty sure the only time the writers intention was to break the sound barrier when after lee busted up the gates.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Masashi Kishimoto doesn't know half the sh*t he writes. It's his old editor that made the series good.

@uberhikari: Hypersonic is like Mach 15. You must mean subsonic for Mach 5.

With all of this being said however, Lee's gates are wildly immeasurable. I may give Lee the edge in speed and skill, but hos Way Of The Spider style (combined with his Spider sense of course) and strength goes to Peter. It could go either way, but I'm leaning towards Spider-Man due to versatility.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaaras SAND didn't even help much just by Lee taking his weights off his movement literally looked like he was teleporting to different positions.. now if Sand won't stop Lee I highly doubt webs will. Plus bloodlust whats stoping Lee from busting out his gates and easily K.Oing Spidey with that speed for the win.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tohoma

Rock Lee should take this if he takes his weights off.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: I fail to see how moving faster than the eye can see is anything new to spidey. Heck I'm even having problems understanding how Lee's reaction speed is as fast as his movement speed without a sharingan? Plus last time I checked Lee's morals are on so he's not gonna bust up the gates from the get go.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: What do yo mean without..? He doesn't have it in the first place o.o and since Spidey is bloodlusted it's only a matted of time before lee opens his gates Druken Fist is also in play since the OP doesn't say he can't use it.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tohoma

I think Lee will win, but why are people saying Naruto speeds are at mach levels? Like I'd say they are around bullet timers when it comes to speed; hell even the creator said if the Naruto universe had guns then everyone would have died already lol.

When did he say that?

Seriously though why is Lee or Naruto characters in general (not counting kage level) easily considered supersonic without so much as a second look? I like the series as much as the next guy but why is everybody just waving it off so easily that Lee even with weights is to fast? I'm pretty sure the only time the writers intention was to break the sound barrier when after lee busted up the gates.

The speed mostly comes from fan calculations and some feats. For example, Gaara's sand was able to protect him from a point blank explosion. Lee was able to move faster than the sand could react putting him in the supersonic category. There was another instance in the chuunin exams where Lee blocked a sound based attack. And seeing as how Lee is not the fastest character in the series many people assume they are supersonic.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hell even the creator said if the Naruto universe had guns then everyone would have died already lol.

Proof? Making stuff up lol.

a

Because of actually keeping up with sound speed moves even with weights on, arguably being a bit faster?

No Caption Provided

Gate 1 lee is, literally, five times faster than lee without weights..

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@segamarvel: What do yo mean without..? He doesn't have it in the first place o.o and since Spidey is bloodlusted it's only a matted of time before lee opens his gates Druken Fist is also in play since the OP doesn't say he can't use it.

Because clearly if Lee had a technique like Chidori he would leave himself vulnerable to a counterattack. The fact that Spidey is bloodlusted means the chances are higher that he might Incapacitate Lee before that happens. Drunken Fist probably wont have access to the gates since he clearly cant think straight enough to use it.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength said:

hell even the creator said if the Naruto universe had guns then everyone would have died already lol.

Proof? Making stuff up lol.

a

@segamarvel said:

Because of actually keeping up with sound speed moves even with weights on, arguably being a bit faster?

No Caption Provided

Gate 1 lee is, literally, five times faster than lee without weights..

Why is it that every time someone uses that feat they ignore that it was because their moves use sound to attack. They don't really move as fast as that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@segamarvel: actually, he's comparing their movements. He comments on speed of lee's movements. He's quite clear when comparing things to sound itself. (like to gaara, you use sand and I use sound. let's see which is faster. Gaara was, obviously lol)

Plus, sasuke grabbed both naruto and sakura and carried them behind zaku before the supersonic strike could reach any of them. Not to mention haku blitzing twelve naruto clones before water drops could even fall a few centimeters..

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: actually, he's comparing their movements. He's quite clear when comparing things to sound itself.

Plus, sasuke grabbed both naruto and sakura and carried them behind zaku before the supersonic strike could reach any of them. Not to mention haku blitzing twelve naruto clones before water drops could even fall a few centimeters..

If he's comparing movements then why is Lee clearly holding his ear from a sound attack? He dodged the punch but he still couldn't escape the sound from the gauntlet. We don't even get to see what happens between the time Sasuke starts moving and when everyone is to safety. Conclusion: This feat is to hard to gauge. For all we know He moved before the blast was even fired.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@princearagorn1:

If I find where, Kishi indirectly said that guns would make almost all weapons in Naruto obsolete. Kunais and such are taken as a decent threat in Naruto. If I happen to come across when Kishi said that; I'll post it. Then again its Kishi and he was really inconsistent with a lot of what hes said before.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@segamarvel: actually, he's comparing their movements. He's quite clear when comparing things to sound itself.

If he's comparing movements then why is Lee clearly holding his ear from a sound attack? He dodged the punch but he still couldn't escape the sound from the gauntlet. We don't even get to see what happens between the time Sasuke starts moving and when everyone is to safety. Conclusion: This feat is to hard to gauge. For all we know He moved before the blast was even fired.

1. Because he was unable to see the trick attack. 'your moves are fast, but ours are at speed of sound'. He's clear as a day with that, what exactly do you want him to say?

2. We are shown zaku firing the beam first, and then sasuke behind him, while carrying two people. Dosu even mentions that. Why is it hard to gauge again?

Plus, haku can blitz twelve people before free falling water could change it's shape, sharingan sasuke is at least as fast, and -base- lee completely blitzed him. Peter is nowhere near that speed to begin with. If lee takes off his weights, he's even faster. Never mind gate 1, which releases the 80% restriction of brain, making him five times faster. That's way outta spidey's league.

And as if it wasn't bad enough, gate 2 gives him a minor healing factor, then there is speed boost of gate 3. lol.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By patrat18

Lee.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

If I find where, Kishi indirectly said that guns would make almost all weapons in Naruto obsolete. Kunais and such are taken as a decent threat in Naruto. If I happen to come across when Kishi said that; I'll post it. Then again its Kishi and he was really inconsistent with a lot of what hes said before.

I'm particularly sure it didn't happen. What he said that guns don't fit their fighting style at all. Saying 'kunai is considered a threat by them' is like saying superman still uses punches, (just on a lower scale)

It's not a matter of what they use, it's how fast they use it.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel said:

@princearagorn1 said:

1. Because he was unable to see the trick attack. 'your moves are fast, but ours are at speed of sound'. He's clear as a day with that, what exactly do you want him to say?

2. We are shown zaku firing the beam first, and then sasuke behind him, while carrying two people. Dosu even mentions that. Why is it hard to gauge again?

Plus, haku can blitz twelve people before free falling water could change it's shape, sharingan sasuke is at least as fast, and -base- lee completely blitzed him. Peter is nowhere near that speed to begin with. If lee takes off his weights, he's even faster. Never mind gate 1, which releases the 80% restriction of brain, making him five times faster. That's way outta spidey's league.

And as if it wasn't bad enough, gate 2 gives him a minor healing factor, then there is speed boost of gate 3. lol.

I must have watched that episode at least 20 times and he clearly described it differently than that. You mean Zaku moved faster then they could react, they never said they couldn't see him at all. I also happen to think this feat puts spidey at a fair level close to Lee.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: When did I say zaku moved faster than they could react? What I'm saying is, we see him firing first, and sasuke literally standing there without a care in the world. The blast is there , And next.. sasuke is behind him carrying unconscious naruto, and sakura. How much clearer do you want a feat to be?

Not entirely sure what either of those scans prove..

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They simply prove that Spidey moves faster than the speed of sound. Sorry I worded my statement wrong. I meant to say Haku, not Zaku. Were not discussing an amped Sasuke. We are referring to Lee's feats regarding that encounter.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They simply prove that Spidey moves faster than the speed of sound. Sorry I worded my statement wrong. I meant to say Haku, not Zaku. Were not discussing an amped Sasuke. We are referring to Lee's feats regarding that encounter.

I see. that's agreeable. But I do recall calcing it above mach 8 though. That's wrong on my part, it's just under mach 2. I missed the 'five seconds part', lack of sleep at the time. lol.

When his eyes started evolving to sharingan, Sasuke said 'It was just a little, but I definitely saw something', and even haku commented 'this boy can see something'. Meaning, he couldn't do so before.

Point is, peter has never hit about a dozen people so fast that everything appears to be still. Lee is as fast, if not faster than that with weights.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hasnt spidey tagged the likes of thor?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@othus12 said:

hasnt spidey tagged the likes of thor?

thor admitted to be slower than logan lol. Tagging him doesn't even count as a feat. His speed level fluctuates to fit the plot, from mftl to peak human.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I think he has. Though I don't have the scans with me right now. I find it believeable that He can move that fast seeing the fact that his combat speed is 40x faster than a "normal" comic human. So things like afterimages and attacking fro several places at once is nothing new for Peter.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: I don't see him taking out twelve people before a waterdrop could fall.. That's beyond anything I've seen him do lol.