2. Team probably
  3. I'll say Peter.
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 @wolverine08 @frozen @dondave @i_like_swords @monsterstomp @laflux @strider92 @slimj87d @highaccuser @lvenger @comicstooge @wyldsong @juiceboks @xiix

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:
  1. Team
  2. Team probably
  3. I'll say Peter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Backing the team every round in good fights.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1. Probably Team

2. Peter

3. Peter

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By ComicStooge

Peter, all rounds. BC Logan and Vibrainumless T'Challa can't stand up to his punches.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter, all rounds. BC Logan and Vibrainumless T'Challa can't stand up to his punches.

Black panther might with morals if Peter is really holding back, but I agree that Peter can one shot him if he isn't jobbing. But morals on bone claw wolverine probably can take a few hits. And the other problem is both can one shot Peter as well.

He takes there heads off with no morals though.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 team. The last 2 rounds Peter

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to team, Round 2 and 3 to Peter.

Webbing is just that important to beat those 2.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

Black panther might with morals if Peter is really holding back, but I agree that Peter can one shot him if he isn't jobbing. But morals on bone claw wolverine probably can take a few hits. And the other problem is both can one shot Peter as well.

Peter's fast enough to avoid both of them. He was blitzing groups of heroes left and right during Civil War and in SpOck was avoiding a good chunk of the Avengers, for a time.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team - all rounds.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii forgot to tag you here too

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolverine008

@comicstooge said:

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

Peter's fast enough to avoid both of them. He was blitzing groups of heroes left and right during Civil War and in SpOck was avoiding a good chunk of the Avengers, for a time.

No he isn't. He's had problems avoiding Wolverine alone, and Black Panther has caught him before with Peter even making a comparison to their speed(As he has with Wolverine).

I agree Peter wins morals off, but he's not dancing around both of them at the same time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

@comicstooge said:

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

The heroes Peter blitzed in civil war were a bunch of nobodies to my knowledge (to be honest I'm not even sure who he blitzed, one of the guys looks like doc samson?) except for Reed. But Reed isn't skilled or similar to the team. Same thing sort of applies to the avengers. SpOck dodged hulk (someone wolverine has danced around), thor (someone wolverine was giving problems to), and marvel now hyperion. He than got tagged by a shield toss from Steve.

Both black panther and wolverine have tagged Peter before and have made Peter comment on their speed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pooty

1. Probably Team

2. Peter

3. Peter

I agree with this. Peter loses round 1. But even with morals and webbing, Peter should win. Webbing makes the difference. Morals off Peter should win. But I think round 2 is easier for Peter because of webbing

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

The heroes Peter blitzed in civil war were a bunch of nobodies to my knowledge (to be honest I'm not even sure who he blitzed, one of the guys looks like doc samson?) except for Reed. But Reed isn't skilled or similar to the team. Same thing sort of applies to the avengers. SpOck dodged hulk (someone wolverine has danced around), thor (someone wolverine was giving problems to), and marvel now hyperion. He than got tagged by a shield toss from Steve.

Both black panther and wolverine have tagged Peter before and have made Peter comment on their speed.

Fair enough.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44 said:

I will argue Peter in round 3 :p

How da eff?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

Fair enough.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA!

YOUR NUTHUGGING WAS PUT IN PLACE!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Team - all rounds.

@i_like_swords said:

Backing the team every round in good fights.

I will argue Peter in round 3 :p

I think a case could be made for Peter there, for certain. He's had feats in the past like being too fast for Daredevil to handle in a fight once Peter really poured on his speed. But the way I see it, on average, both Logan and T'Challa tend to keep up fine with Peter despite his reaction speed and agility, and their collective skill advantage should be enough to put Pete away. They can both be oneshotted by a morals off Peter but then they both have access to weapons/gear that can do the same.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, on that note, I've reconsidered my stance.

Round 1 goes to Team, Rounds 2 + 3 go to Peter

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO:

1. Team, maybe.

2. Spider-Man.

3. Spider-Man.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team in round 1 and 2. Peter in 3 though the team has a chance.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ComicStooge

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge said:

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

Fair enough.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA!

YOUR NUTHUGGING WAS PUT IN PLACE!

Better than flying off the handle and pulling a Cadence.

And go get banned again.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Give in to the hatred, fanboyism, and malevolence.

BE CANDENCE.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Like this :p

I think a case could be made for Peter there, for certain. He's had feats in the past like being too fast for Daredevil to handle in a fight once Peter really poured on his speed. But the way I see it, on average, both Logan and T'Challa tend to keep up fine with Peter despite reaction speed and agility, and their collective skill advantage should be enough to put Pete away. They can both be oneshotted by a morals off Peter but then they both have access to weapons/gear that can do the same.

Perhaps. The way I see it though morals off Peter has the means to end either of them quickly. It comes down to who gets the first hit. And all though Peter may not blitz them per say he will get that first hit. And since Peter is throwing all his punches to kill he will take there heads. There numbers will be a problem but Peter has shown he excels at fighting multiple enemies and that he is effective at it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still can't see Peter winning round 3 without webbing. I try, but its too hard.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You got them striking feats for Peter?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

How?

I said that before you posted. It was suppose to be before but I lagged! I LAGGED!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO:

1. Team, maybe.

2. Spider-Man.

3. Spider-Man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp: Like this :p

@i_like_swords said:

I think a case could be made for Peter there, for certain. He's had feats in the past like being too fast for Daredevil to handle in a fight once Peter really poured on his speed. But the way I see it, on average, both Logan and T'Challa tend to keep up fine with Peter despite reaction speed and agility, and their collective skill advantage should be enough to put Pete away. They can both be oneshotted by a morals off Peter but then they both have access to weapons/gear that can do the same.

Perhaps. The way I see it though morals off Peter has the means to end either of them quickly. It comes down to who gets the first hit. And all though Peter may not blitz them per say he will get that first hit. And since Peter is throwing all his punches to kill he will take there heads. There numbers will be a problem but Peter has shown he excels at fighting multiple enemies and that he is effective at it.

I don't see Peter as being skilled enough to oneshot both of them before one of them gets a hit on him. 1v1 is a different story but with numbers and a skill advantage, I see Logan spilling his guts or T'Challa.. yeno, pulling out some epic Wakandan weapon to take Peter out with. Does he still have any kind of blades/nerve daggers on him these days?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:
  1. Team
  2. Team probably
  3. I'll say Peter.

Hate to copy a thought, but great minds and all of that jazz...

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Parker

Parker

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

I don't see Peter as being skilled enough to oneshot both of them before one of them gets a hit on him. 1v1 is a different story but with numbers and a skill advantage, I see Logan spilling his guts or T'Challa.. yeno, pulling out some epic Wakandan weapon to take Peter out with. Does he still have any kind of blades/nerve daggers on him these days?

Yep black panther has energy daggers and anti-metal claws in this fight (The OP is using pre doom war with no vibranium suit). As for your point about skill its true Peter I would say Peter is. Like during secret wars he managed to avoid the X-men:

No Caption Provided

Or the time he took on a bloodlusted avengers academy without spider-sense:

Right to left

Or the fantastic four:

Right to left

I can keep going but I think you get the point. Now you can argue the fantastic four isn't as skilled as wolverine and black panther but they have much better experience as a team. You can argue the same with the avengers academy however Peter was holding back against them and didn't have spider-sense.

The X-men one is most significant because wolverine himself is present in that one. You can argue that the rest of the X-men aren't as skilled as black panther so there a different team but:

1. There is more of them
  2. Then X-men have much better team work than wolverine and black panther.

So I would say Peter does have the combat ability to manage in round 3. And all though he does use webbing in some of these examples at the same time he is dealing with much larger teams.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team for a solid majority. With no webbing, and Parker in character I can see him getting overwhelmed and whittled down.

Round 2: Spidey for a solid majority. Web incapacitation that neither opponent can break out of and far more mobility in the battle.

Round 3:Spidey with a narrow win. No morals Spidey is ridiculous.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team
  2. Spider-Man
  3. Spider-Man
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

1. Team.

2. Parker.

3. Parker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Damn, I'm gonna need a little time to sift through those scans before making a rebuttal. But a couple of points I would make are

• The X-Men fight is from a pretty old comic book. Was Logan as physically capable and skilled as he is portrayed nowadays back then? Because in recent times Logan has done better against Peter solo, even having his own speed compared to Peter's. Same with T'Challa, who IIRC Peter pondered if T'Challa might even be faster than himself. In any case, Logan and T'Challa combined should be able to divide his attention enough to avoid getting oneshotted.
  • The fights you posted show that Peter has the skill and agility to evade, but in terms of actually mounting an offence I didn't see anything there from my brief viewing to suggest that he is going to be able to outfight these two. When Peter throws a strike he's liable to be dodged or countered, especially when he's facing two guys who are much better fighters than him. Of course it wouldn't be easy for them, and I see one of them going down.. but one of them could easily end up one shotting Peter while he's occupied trying to punch someone else.

I believe Peter would give either one a good fight on their own in a morals off, no webbing situation, but would prevail due to his large stat advantage. But with two of them and their own high damage output, coupled with their superior skill, I just can't picture Peter being able to wipe them both out at the same time when they're both ready to kill him. That's just me, though.. I learn most of what I know of these three characters from reading others debating, so I may not know as well as you or some others.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@i_like_swords:

• The X-Men fight is from a pretty old comic book. Was Logan as physically capable and skilled as he is portrayed nowadays back then? Because in recent times Logan has done better against Peter solo, even having his own speed compared to Peter's. Same with T'Challa, who IIRC Peter pondered if T'Challa might even be faster than himself. In any case, Logan and T'Challa combined should be able to divide his attention enough to avoid getting oneshotted.

Well all characters who have been around for a while improve. You can argue that Logan has improved since than but the same argument can be made for spider-man who has not only gotten more experienced, but has had training from captain america and shang chi-and with his training with shang chi he even created his own fighting style-and through his training with shang chi his spider-sense was stated to be better than ever. With Logan he goes through his ups and downs and all though he has had training since than I don't think his additional training is as significant as spider-mans training.

• The fights you posted show that Peter has the skill and agility to evade, but in terms of actually mounting an offence I didn't see anything there from my brief viewing to suggest that he is going to be able to outfight these two. When Peter throws a strike he's liable to be dodged or countered, especially when he's facing two guys who are much better fighters than him. Of course it wouldn't be easy for them, and I see one of them going down.. but one of them could easily end up one shotting Peter while he's occupied trying to punch someone else.

We do see him attacking in one page of the fantastic four fight:

No Caption Provided

You don't see this as much in the avengers academy because Peter wasn't trying to hurt them. But he does have this showing as well. When he was corrupted by mister negative he took on some of his rogues including speed demon:

Right to left.

IIRC when Peter was mind controlled he also fought Ben Reilly and the new warriors and did pretty well. I would need to dig through my comics though.

I believe Peter would give either one a good fight on their own in a morals off, no webbing situation, but would prevail due to his large stat advantage. But with two of them and their own high damage output, coupled with their superior skill, I just can't picture Peter being able to wipe them both out at the same time when they're both ready to kill him. That's just me, though.. I learn most of what I know of these three characters from reading others debating, so I may not know as well as you or some others.

Thats fine. I'm sure when @super_soldierxii logs in and reads this thread he will crucify me for arguing spider-man wins round 3 :p. So you wont be the only one soon enough.

I think its a debatable match up.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Team

Peter

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

But seriously Team has a good chance of winning all rounds due to comparable stats and superior skill. Peter only has a chance in Round 3 and that's only because of the round conditions.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Team has a good chance of winning all rounds due to comparable stats and superior skill. Peter only has a chance in Round 3 and that's only because of the round conditions.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team absolutely curbstomp the living sh!t out of Parker;

2. Parker loses badly, might incapacitate one of them temporarily but loses a solid majority

3. Parker still loses, though rages his way to possibly taking one of the two down before going down.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
  1. Team
  2. Team probably
  3. I'll say Peter.