Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Spider-man(Current Version)

• Morals On but he is 100% focused on wining and will be treating the opponents as he would a real threat
  • No Prep
  • Current Standard Gear and Training
  • Spider-man is fully rested before each round and knows who he's fighting
  • They start within sight of each other with the team on the ground and Spider-man on a nearby building

Round 1: Spiderwoman and Spider-Girl (Arana)

Round 2: Captain America and Winter Soldier

Round 3: Wolverine and Black Widow

Round 4: Venom and Taskmaster

Round 5: Sandman and Hydroman

Last Round: Savage Six

No Caption Provided
ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Current Spider-man clears it. His way of the spider training and his new standard gear are enough to let him pass with difficulty.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By darktiger

He Dies at round 4,Taskey and venom are too much,taskey already beat him and venom is stronger then him

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DocFatalis

Round 4 is tougher than round 5. Parker has already defeated Sandman and Hydroman working together but if i am correct, he's been defeated both by Taskmaster and Venom's previous incarnations.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@darktiger said:

He Dies at round 4,Taskey and venom are too much,taskey already beat him and venom is stronger then him

Not any more. Current Spider-man's standard gear has gone up a LOT. He's now sporting magnetic webbing, acid webbing and freeze capsules (little bombs that freeze anything they hit).

Acid webbing or freeze capsules = Venom ko'd.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darktiger

@DocFatalis said:

Round 4 is tougher than round 5. Parker has already defeated Sandman and Hydroman working together but if i am correct, he's been defeated both by Taskmaster and Venom's previous incarnations.

yup he loses round four tasky and venom are such a beast team up

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darktiger

@ChaosMarvel said:

@darktiger said:

Not any more. Current Spider-man's standard gear has gone up a LOT. He's now sporting magnetic webbing, acid webbing and freeze capsules (little bombs that freeze anything they hit).

Acid webbing or freeze capsules = Venom ko'd.

doesn't deal with tasky though

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@darktiger: He already beat Taskmaster in McFarlane's run in a 1v1 fight and that was before his martial arts/new standard gear. As good as Taskmaster is he's still only peak human.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darktiger

@ChaosMarvel said:

@darktiger: He already beat Taskmaster in McFarlane's run in a 1v1 fight and that was before his martial arts/new standard gear. As good as Taskmaster is he's still only peak human.

HE CANNOT BEAT TASKY

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BringnIt

Stops at 4.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Killemall

Stops at 1: Reason below in the form of scan :)

No Caption Provided

with the help of Spider girl and pheromones, lots and lots of Pheromone, i think team 1 can stop spiderman.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darktiger said:

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

My favorite character runs the Gauntlet. Yay! He stops at Round 4, though...

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By TDK_1997

Stops at 3 or 4.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By agentxx

Clears it with current equipment.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Doesn't beat 4 or 6. Doesn't have the right equipment and Venom has dealt with acid and maybe being frozen. (I think I'm thinking of a what if? not sure)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@Killemall: Spider-man did overcome dakens pheromones eventually. He should be able to counter them if he is focused.

Anyways I say this stops at 4. The combination of venom and taskmaster are going to be hard to over come.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Killemall

@jashro44 said:

@Killemall: Spider-man did overcome dakens pheromones eventually. He should be able to counter them if he is focused.

Anyways I say this stops at 4. The combination of venom and taskmaster are going to be hard to over come.

I think you mis-understood my point. Spiderwoman is already on the same ball park as Spiderman, and such can hold her own against Spiderman all by herself, without Pheromon, of course would probably end up losing the majority. Here though she has help from Spider girl (who i have no idea who is but i am assuming she is going to be at the very least a helpful factor in the fight), plus her pheromone. I think team one actually have enough in the to beat Spiderman, regardless of whether he eventually overcomes the pheromones or not (to be honest the Draken instance i was unaware, but hey you get to learn new stuffs).

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

Would Freeze Capsules not help to balance the odds?

I agree without them he loses but i thought they might level the playing field a bit.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@Killemall said:

No Caption Provided

with the help of Spider girl and pheromones, lots and lots of Pheromone, i think team 1 can stop spiderman.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey clears the first 3 rounds. He could stop at 4 only because of Venom, he would destroy Tasky. Clears round 5. Not beating final round( though a prepped and Bloolusted Spidey would clear this gauntlet with ease).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@Killemall: I don't know about spider-woman being on spider-mans level without pheromones. He didn't seem to be taking the fight seriously when she was beating him and she was taking this fight pretty seriously. As for Arana I don't know a lot about her but her comicvine page doesn't list anything that would seem to be a problem for spider-man. As for the Daken pheromones thing here:

He did have problems at first but he eventually focused and over came him. This time when pheromones get tried on him he should know what to do.

@Strider92: It could work but he would have to do while fighting him and taskmaster at the same time. And spider-man has forgotten about his tech on occasion.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sufferthorn

@jashro44:

I doubt he forgets his tech as much as he tries not to use too much of it, i'll bet you that stuff is expensive.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By darktiger

@TheAcidSkull said:

@darktiger said:

this

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@darktiger said:

thanks for agreeing with me

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By ChaosBlazer

yeh stops at 4

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Killemall: Damn, that scan w/ Spider-Woman is the first time I've seen Spider-Man use his new fighting skills. Pretty awesome.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Killemall: Damn, that scan w/ Spider-Woman is the first time I've seen Spider-Man use his new fighting skills. Pretty awesome.

He did it in Spider-island too. Took out 3 of his spider-powered rogues in simultaneous succession using nerve-strikes and pressure points. Whenever he busts out those moves crap goes down!

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Strider92: That's awesome. I'm glad writers are finally making sense out of Spider-Man after some 50 years.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@texasdeathmatch: Yeah its great they finally taught him how to fight rather than just have him throwing punches and kicks all over the place. Apparently we get to see the full extent of his new spider-fu in the upcoming War Of The Goblins arc! Hopefully that'll be bada$$!

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Strider92: Nice, question about that armor though. Is it permanent or did he just need it for a specific situation? And what does it do exactly?
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@texasdeathmatch: No it wasn't permanent just one arc. He basically built it to counter the Sinister Six so it made him immune to electric attacks and increased his durability. The suit managed to take a blow from Thor without a scratch (granted Thor wasn't fighting anywhere near 100% but taking a blow from Thor without a scratch even if he is holding back? Thats pretty good).

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Strider92:

granted Thor wasn't fighting anywhere near 100% but taking a blow from Thor without a scratch even if he is holding back?

Considering that's pretty much Thor's MO, I'm not surprised. 

Too bad he doesn't keep that armor though, don't see why he'd ever go back other than to remain recognizable to fans.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

@Sufferthorn said:

@jashro44:

I doubt he forgets his tech as much as he tries not to use too much of it, i'll bet you that stuff is expensive.

No. Remember amazing spider-man 681? Him and Johnny were in space and he comes up with his plan to shut off the octobots in space and Johnny asks him why he didn't use it earlier and he couldn't think of a reason? I doubt he actually pays for his tech. Max Model knows Peter Parker makes tech for spider-man using horizon labs.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@jashro44 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@jashro44:

No. Remember amazing spider-man 681? Him and Johnny were in space and he comes up with his plan to shut off the octobots in space and Johnny asks him why he didn't use it earlier and he couldn't think of a reason? I doubt he actually pays for his tech. Max Model knows Peter Parker makes tech for spider-man using horizon labs.

While I agree his tech doesn't normally jump straight to his mind the OP has stated that Spider-man is 100% focused on wining and knows who he's fighting. What are the chances that as soon as he knows he's going to be fighting someone like Venom that he can't really damage without tech his first thought won't be to turn to his freeze pellets or acid webbing? Imo if he's fighting someone he knows he'll have to be clever to beat he won't hesitate to switch to his tech.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Killemall said:

No Caption Provided

Why would you use this scan in particular to say they can beat Spider-Man? Peter clearly dominates Jessica easily in this Scan...she can't even land a blow. And the Reference Ock makes about her beating him while mind-controlled...she did that while he didn't have Spider-Sense and no H2H training.

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Strider92:

granted Thor wasn't fighting anywhere near 100% but taking a blow from Thor without a scratch even if he is holding back?

Considering that's pretty much Thor's MO, I'm not surprised. Too bad he doesn't keep that armor though, don't see why he'd ever go back other than to remain recognizable to fans.

True. I believe Spider-man should have a suit upgrade, just like he had with the symbiote, that suit was sickkk'.

Now to answer the thread, Spider-man would stop at 4 due to the Venom and Taskmaster.

Venom would go berserk due to seeing Spider-man and he we would literally eat Spider-man once Flash would lose control of the suit.

Hope this helped.

post by,

Master M0r0n

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@ChaosMarvel: He didn't use either gadget against lizard recently who had him outclassed physically. Ice pellets probably could have worked on him. And venom isn't exactly known for his weakness to ice based attacks. And we really haven't seen any displays of the acidic webbing yet. He will need to think of a plan while fighting both taskmaster and venom at the same time. He hasn't really had a easy fight with either before. Its a possibility but I don't see him using ice pellets in many scenarios and he doesn't have much time to think of a plan.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By acer51

@darktiger said:

He got Kung-fu so that with the utility belt give him the win.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By darktiger

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

that's where you wrong

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By acer51

@darktiger said:

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

that's where you wrong

How so?

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By darktiger

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

that's where you wrong

How so?

Tasky already beat spidey and venom enraged is strong enough to tear spidey in too pieces and eat him up

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By acer51

@darktiger said:

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

that's where you wrong

How so?

Tasky already beat spidey and venom enraged is strong enough to tear spidey in too pieces and eat him up

Like I said, he got Kung-fu now so he's more powerful, also I'd like to see scans of the Taskmaster beating Spiderman.

As for Venom we both know it's nice Flash Venom not Eddie Venom.

And Flash Venom feels about Spider-man the same way Spider-man feels about Captain America.

Considering he's going into this battle trying his hardest and Venom won't be able to, this plus his gadgets hand him the win.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would Spidey's equip hand him a win over Flash? Flash can easily heal from Spidey's acid webbing and can just dodge his cryo-pellets.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45  Edited By SavageDragon

ROUND 4 is where the buck stops.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sufferthorn

@venomoushatred1001:

What's Flash's strength level?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spidey 15

@darktiger said:

If i recall correctly, the only fight that spidey had with Tasky and lost, was when he threw some kind of a baton weapon and hit spidey on the head, from behind. Now, the question is, how could that happen, when spidey has the ability that is called spider-sense and should always warn him about sneak attacks? It can happen, with some sort of PIS.

Now i recall a fight, where spidey was kinda pissed and he took the edge over tasky in ASM #308. Here in this fight, he is not pissed, but he is willing to win this.

Also don't forget that spidey didn't have the training he has now, which let him win against Kaine, Spider Woman etc...

And of course his new tech as well, but he wouldn't need them against task at all.

:)))

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#48  Edited By TheCannon

Looses 3.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spidey 15

@TheCannon said:

Looses 3.

Why that?

:)

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomoushatred1001:

What's Flash's strength level?

Class 20, at least.

@spidey 15: Yo, Spidey. Long time no see :)