spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spidey 15

It has been done plenty of times. 
Please use the search function next time. 

As for the fight: 

Morals on: Bruce wins. 
 Morals off: Peter wins. 

=]

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jayskee
@spidey 15 said:
"It has been done plenty of times. Please use the search function next time.  As for the fight:  Morals on: Bruce wins.  Morals off: Peter wins.  =] "

pete wins both
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spidey 15
@jayskee: Nah, he loses at the first. 
=]
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@jayskee said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"It has been done plenty of times. Please use the search function next time.  As for the fight:  Morals on: Bruce wins.  Morals off: Peter wins.  =] "
pete wins both "
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By jayskee
@spidey 15:
pete isn't weak against martial arts any more
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spidey 15
@jayskee: When he face inferior people he always holds back. This is his problem. Eventually Batman's skills, tactical intellect and gadgets will give him the win. 
=]
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By dewboy01

Batman's got lot of techs on him to win. Spiderman might'f won with spidersense and instincts.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By mavfan626

@spidey 15 said:

" @jayskee: When he face inferior people he always holds back. This is his problem. Eventually Batman's skills, tactical intellect and gadgets will give him the win. =] "

If spiderman knew who he was fighting he wouldn't hold back. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626: Spider-man holds back against almost everyone, even at some of his villains, except the extremely dangerous ones. Against Batman, who  look like a normal human and he is normal human, he should hold back against him. 
=]
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@spidey 15:  the OP didnt say anything about prep, so what does batman have in his standard array of gear that would give him a win against spiderman?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spidey 15
@ShiZZmAhh: Sonic batarangs. =]
Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz

Done this before. Only time I can see Bat's winning if he had good prep time and knew about Peters Spider-sense.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Batman would win in his armor in The Road Home

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Andferne
@spidey 15 said:

"Sonic batarangs. =] "

I wouldn't consider those standard gear.

(Note: Taken from the Utility Belt page here on the Vine)
  • Batarangs are part throwing star, part boomerang. Batman carries a wide variety, ranging from blunt impact to slashing to edged ones dipped in tranquilizers.

• Bat-cuffs are bat shaped handcuffs. They are diamond coated nylon, and because of their one-piece design they have to be cut off using a special tool.

• Bat-Tracers, tracking devices that Batman uses when he can't follow the villain closely

• Communications devices.

• Darts dipped in tranquilizer.

• Evidence bags (after all, he is a detective)

• Grappling hook.

• Grapple gun.

• Kryptonite ring, given to him by Superman and stored in a lead box for use against the Man of Steel or other Kryptonians.

• Laser torch, which is a miniature laser used as a cutting tool.

• Lock Pick.

• Micro Camera.

• Mini toolkit.

• Night Vision goggles, (although as of recent, they have been built into the cowl).

• Rebreather - a limited amount of air for when the caped crusader suddenly find himself in deep water.

• Smoke Pellets, used to knock out opponents or to provide a distraction.

• Stun (Flash-Bang) grenades, a grenade that emits a bright flash of light and a loud noise, used to disorient opponents.

• Thermite, an explosive powder.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@spidey 15:  spiderman could web batmans hands before batman could throw a batarang, or he would just dodge it/them.

spiderman dodges bullets, thrown objects shouldnt be hitting him here. batman loses unless he has prep.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Andferne
@ShiZZmAhh said:
"spiderman could web batmans hands before batman could throw a batarang, or he could dodge it. what else would batman have? "
Not only that but Spidey could web the batarangs in mid-flight. As we've seen him web bullets up,
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@Andferne:  indeed
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spidey 15
@ShiZZmAhh: And Bruce is fast enough to dodge the webbing as other people with equal or inferior speed has done. Also you can not dodge the sound. 

@Andferne:  As you can see, there is the stun grenades that as it states, it can emit bright flash or loud noise. 

Also, batman does not really need gadgets. His peak physical stats with a combination of his tactical intellect and nerve strikes should allow him to take a slight edge over Peter. His gadgets are just bonus...lol 
=]
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Andferne
@spidey 15:  You mean the same grenades that can easily be webbed up. Easily dodged or avoided. Or even reversed. Thanks to Spider-mans spider-sense and his greater speed (reaction time) he could just as easily web up the grenade or batarang once it's thrown and sling it back at Bats. Using his own stuff against him.

As for the second part. I disagree. The reason we see people that are peak human or near peak human give Spidey a run for his money has more to do with them knowing him, imo at least. Both Daredevil and Cap (who are the most likely examples used) have extensive knowledge of Peter. This plays hugely in their favor. If this is Spider-man using his abilities (even while holding back) then Bats won't touch him. Spider-man could just as easily win this fight with one strike.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@spidey 15 said:
" @ShiZZmAhh: And Bruce is fast enough to dodge the webbing as other people with equal or inferior speed has done. Also you can not dodge the sound. 

@Andferne:  As you can see, there is the stun grenades that as it states, it can emit bright flash or loud noise.  Also, batman does not really need gadgets. His peak physical stats with a combination of his tactical intellect and nerve strikes should allow him to take a slight edge over Peter. His gadgets are just bonus...lol =] "
andferne has stated that spiderman can web thrown or fired objects in mid flight, and i have to disagree on your second point. batman definitely needs gadgets to even have a chance here. spiderman is what, a 20-25 tonner? he has bats beat in speed, agility, and strength. plus he has spidersense.  batman is physically outmatched.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Andferne

I'd much rather see Batman vs Green Goblin. Though I think Norman would win.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@Andferne: Spidey tends to web the bullets because he knows how dangerous and lethal a bullet can be. Even if his spider-sense would warn him of the danger that is coming, spidey is not aware what this thing is and it's not in his characters to web every singly projectile. Of course it depends on what projectiles are. Bullets can easily harm Pete, so we see him sometimes webbing them. Projectiles from bullseye can cause great damage too so he webs some of his projectiles. But i don't see happening the same here, especially when Pete does not know much about his opponent's gear. 

Shang chi and Iron fist were able to give him a good fight too and i doubt if they knew much about spidey at all in their first encounter. 
Also when spidey is holding back, he gets hits from slower people than him, so i don't see why Bruce won't be able to hit him with a nerve strike or with some well placed punches. And it's not in spidey's character to one shot his opponents, except if the conditions make him to use his powers at a greater level. Something that it's not happening here. 

@ShiZZmAhh:

andferne has stated that spiderman can web thrown or fired objects in mid flight, and i have to disagree on your second point. batman definitely needs gadgets to even have a chance here. spiderman is what, a 20-25 tonner? he has bats beat in speed, agility, and strength. plus he has spidersense.  batman is physically outmatched.   

And i have stated that it's not in spidey's character to web every single projectile, especially when he is not aware of what this projectile can do. 
Also spidey is a 10 tonner. Batman being physically outmatched it's not that huge problem because Pete tends to hold back all the time. That's why you see many slower people than him being able to tag him. 
=] 
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Andferne
@spidey 15 said:
"Spidey tends to web the bullets because he knows how dangerous and lethal a bullet can be. Even if his spider-sense would warn him of the danger that is coming, spidey is not aware what this thing is and it's not in his characters to web every singly projectile. Of course it depends on what projectiles are. Bullets can easily harm Pete, so we see him sometimes webbing them. Projectiles from bullseye can cause great damage too so he webs some of his projectiles. But i don't see happening the same here, especially when Pete does not know much about his opponent's gear.  "
You just described several occasions in which Spidey uses the webbing how I described and then said you don't see him doing that in this case. Because he doesn't know much about his opponent? You think he is just going to sit there and let  them hit him? Batarangs can look very similar to projectiles Bullseye throws. He even webs Goblin bombs from the various Goblins and there are several other instances too. I think it is a very likely tactic for him to use. Granted he won't have to.

@spidey 15 said:
" Also when spidey is holding back, he gets hits from slower people than him, so i don't see why Bruce won't be able to hit him with a nerve strike or with some well placed punches. And it's not in spidey's character to one shot his opponents, except if the conditions make him to use his powers at a greater level. Something that it's not happening here. "
Let's put the shoe on the other foot. People talk about Batman and nerve strikes all the time these days. He is as likely to try something like that as Spider-man is to do what I described above. The fact remains that all Spidey has to do is web Bats up, which is is more than capable of doing. Without prep or prior knowledge Bats shouldn't stand a chance. Being the physically inferior combatant here already places him at the disadvantage. He has No clue what so ever on what Spidey is capable of. Now the same can be said for Peter, but he has the distinct advantage of being a lot stronger, a lot faster, more durable, more agile, and having that nifty spider-sense.

You mentioned conditions. What conditions? The original post never specified anything. So for that matter Spider-man one shots him before he can react. But where is the fun in that.
Lustwish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lustwish

Have to go with Spidey, been reading and been a loyal fan for a long time..gotta go with the Webhead.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@spidey 15:  u are correct about his strength, however im pretty sure ive seen scans that would put him above that range. anyways, andferne pretty much summed up any of the points that i would have made lol.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spidey 15
@Andferne:  

You just described several occasions in which Spidey uses the webbing how I described and then said you don't see him doing that in this case. Because he doesn't know much about his opponent? You think he is just going to sit there and let  them hit him? Batarangs can look very similar to projectiles Bullseye throws. He even webs Goblin bombs from the various Goblins and there are several other instances too. I think it is a very likely tactic for him to use. Granted he won't have to.  

I have named occasions where there was a reason that spidey should web projectiles. Everyone knows how lethal bullets can be and how dangerous Lester's attacks are. Not only a batarang does not seem that lethal, Peter is more likely to dodge it other than webbing it? 
Which is more constant for Pete. To web attacks that he knows how dangerous are or dodging almost every projectile that is thrown at him, including bullets and Lester's projectiles. Rarely we see Pete webbing attacks. And even in theses occasions he does both, dodging and webbing. Obviously, dodging attacks it's more in his character. 

Let's put the shoe on the other foot. People talk about Batman and nerve strikes all the time these days. He is as likely to try something like that as Spider-man is to do what I described above. The fact remains that all Spidey has to do is web Bats up, which is is more than capable of doing. Without prep or prior knowledge Bats shouldn't stand a chance. Being the physically inferior combatant here already places him at the disadvantage. He has No clue what so ever on what Spidey is capable of. Now the same can be said for Peter, but he has the distinct advantage of being a lot stronger, a lot faster, more durable, more agile, and having that nifty spider-sense.   

As far as i know, Bruce does not underestimate his opponents and after he will realize spidey's durability( after landing some hits ) his next attack will most likely be a nerve strike or he might use one of his gadgets. 
Spider-man can web Batman, but it will be far from easy and considering how stupid he fights most of the time against inferior people, he does not use his powers/ advantages in a great level. 
Bruce has no clue but he will learn some of Pete's abilites during the fight. Since he won't one shot Batman, Pete basically gives the chance to him, to realize how powerful he is. 

You mentioned conditions. What conditions? The original post never specified anything. So for that matter Spider-man one shots him before he can react. But where is the fun in that.  

Damn, i forgot that battle rules, state that if there are no conditions( morals, location etc..) characters are fighting at their best. In that case Peter should win. 
=] 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@ShiZZmAhh said:
" @spidey 15:  u are correct about his strength, however im pretty sure ive seen scans that would put him above that range. anyways, andferne pretty much summed up any of the points that i would have made lol. "
Read my above post. I agreed with Andy. 
=]
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@spidey 15:  no worries man, i saw it. =)