SPBCB? #13 Scorpion and Sub-Zero

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

Time for another duo SPBCB! This time, two of the most famous characters in the Mortal Kombat franchise, Scorpion and Sub-Zero (Bi Han {No Noob Saibot powers or anything}, Kuai Liang compromise SZ | Most recent Scorpion) Who is the Strongest Person (or People) they Can Beat?!

• Prep: None
  • Outside Help: None
  • Prior Knowledge: None
  • Emotion Level: High

Rounds

1. Morals On (Duo gets the basic "No-Kill Rule")
  2. Morals Off
  3. Bloodlusted
SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Together they might stand a chance against Deathstroke.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: really? I figured that either of them could give Deathstroke a run for his money, and together defeat him pretty easily.

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Spiderman.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: really? I figured that either of them could give Deathstroke a run for his money, and together defeat him pretty easily.

Neither have showed the speed to say they wouldn't be shot in the head and killed.

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AttackOnShahbaz
SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpinnerComix

@frisky4: Ah that's true. Well there is teleporting, but not really reaction speed.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Ah that's true. Well there is teleporting, but not really reaction speed.

Teleportation isn't true speed, and Scorpion doesn't teleport instantly. The time it takes for him to teleport is more than enough time for Deathstroke to turn around shoot him.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finishem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: I love slade, but new 52 slade definitely wouldn't win. Pre-Crisis (the one who beat the JLA) beats most people in MK.

This team could beat pretty much any street leveler (at least most of the well known ones), with the exception of spiderman because of spider sense, and anyone with an unfair healing factor like wolverine. At least imo

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finishem: That doesn't really tell me who the strongest person(s) they can beat is. Yes together they are above street level, so anyone above street level are probably gonna be the ones you want to focus on.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Frisky4

@finishem said:

@frisky4: I love slade, but new 52 slade definitely wouldn't win. Pre-Crisis (the one who beat the JLA) beats most people in MK.

This team could beat pretty much any street leveler (at least most of the well known ones), with the exception of spiderman because of spider sense, and anyone with an unfair healing factor like wolverine. At least imo

Even current depowered Slade could beat either them. I mean, he does use guns. And he has them outclassed in durability. And he is a much better H2H combatant. And he can heal from most of their attacks. And he's more agile. And he has actually dodged bullets. And he hits just as hard as Scorpion. And he knows how to use his 5+ ton lifting strength in combat.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zaied

Depends what feats you allow them. In MK9, Scorpion and Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) duo an entire army, and are seen blasting a number of them into the air. How that translates to a single character is hard to tell. Of course, I only mention it because it's the only feat they have as partners.

Finishem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: well... That's hard.. But I'd say on an amazing day they beat some asgardians (not like Thor, but like sif or Loki) because scorpion could take them to hell or sub-zero could freeze them and make them brittle just by touching them. They'd slaughter a lot of the xmen and the brotherhood (again not like magneto or wolverine or Phoenix). They would beat some of the GLs because scorpion would be able to teleport inside their defenses, but it's not an easy fight. Cyborg would probably beat them, again a tough battle. They would beat hellboy, mr. Fantastic (because they can super heat and cool him)

Finishem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: it's both of them together tho, otherwise ya I think slade wins a pretty good fight, not like his lobo fight, but a good one.