Spawn is a god. No contest.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GambitO

WHO SAYS THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WIN TO A GOD?

Iori Yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Iori Yagami

Have you tried it lately? Not as easy as it looks.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GambitO

it is not anything easy to conquer to a "god" but it is possible and but in the world of the comics it is very possible

roguemarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By roguemarvel

spawn

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

said it once i will say it again, spawn

Deo Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Deo Wade

Spawn via Divine Curbstomp

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Deo Wade said:
"Spawn via Divine Curbstomp"

even age one two and maybe three would win
GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GreenScar98

Ghost Rider

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth

Depends on the "age"

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kataklysmo
I'm def going for.....
deadbat22289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deadbat22289

Spawn

Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

classic spawn would get curbstomp badly by ghost rider

ghost rider would lose to second but no going down without an fight but it could be possible for gr to win.......maybe

divine spawn would beat gr in an curbstomp though...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN said:
"classic spawn would get curbstomp badly by ghost riderghost rider would lose to second and fourth age... "

mmmmmmm age one would not lose to GR age three yea but not age one
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN said:
"classic spawn would get curbstomp badly by ghost riderghost rider would lose to second and fourth age... "
mmmmmmm age one would not lose to GR age three yea but not age one "

age one would lose ...the people that defeated spawn in that age like overtkill or tremor are no where near ghost rider especially if this is current gr...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
age one would lose ...the people that defeated spawn in that age like overtkill or tremor are no where near ghost rider especially if this is current gr... "
you just thinking of early age one, later on he got much stronger with his powers, taking down redeemer,angelic hunters,urizen,mal ect ect
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JThree47693

Spawn

MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
age one would lose ...the people that defeated spawn in that age like overtkill or tremor are no where near ghost rider especially if this is current gr... "
you just thinking of early age one, later on he got much stronger with his powers, taking down redeemer,angelic hunters,urizen,mal ect ect"
ghost rider should be able to beat redeemer

i'm sure he can beat the angelic hunters like anglea

urizen would beat gr

and i'm not sure about mal though since gr was able to beat lucifer

and i was talking about age one if this was age two then he could win ...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
you just thinking of early age one, later on he got much stronger with his powers, taking down redeemer,angelic hunters,urizen,mal ect ect"
ghost rider should be able to beat redeemeri'm sure he can beat the angelic hunters like anglea urizen would beat grand i'm not sure about mal though since gr was able to beat luciferand i was talking about age one if this was age two then he could win ..."

lol age one did all that, age two is when he became king of hell.
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
ghost rider should be able to beat redeemeri'm sure he can beat the angelic hunters like anglea urizen would beat grand i'm not sure about mal though since gr was able to beat luciferand i was talking about age one if this was age two then he could win ..."
lol age one did all that, age two is when he became king of hell. "

i was talking about classic spawn when he had trouble with people like ..

violator

overtkill

tremor

chapel

and batman if the crossover was cannon
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
i was talking about classic spawn when he had trouble with people like ..violatorovertkilltremorchapeland batman if the crossover was cannon "
yea that EARLY age one but still the same age when he did not use his powers and hated the fact of what he became, when he first went to the green world after then he came to terms with his powers and started to use them to his best effect, like killing redeemer ect ect.
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
i was talking about classic spawn when he had trouble with people like ..violatorovertkilltremorchapeland batman if the crossover was cannon "
yea that EARLY age one but still the same age when he did not use his powers and hated the fact of what he became, when he first went to the green world after then he came to terms with his powers and started to use them to his best effect, like killing redeemer ect ect."

that was what i meant though but his suit has gotten upgrades as well to like he became more durable to the point when violator had problems with him...

No Caption Provided

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
yea that EARLY age one but still the same age when he did not use his powers and hated the fact of what he became, when he first went to the green world after then he came to terms with his powers and started to use them to his best effect, like killing redeemer ect ect."

that was what i meant though but his suit has gotten upgrades as well to like he became more durable to the point when violator had problems with him...

No Caption Provided
"

yes i know about this but that still all falls under the age one catagory.
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
"
yes i know about this but that still all falls under the age one catagory. "

well then spawn wins then as long as it isnt the very early age one spawn ...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
"
yes i know about this but that still all falls under the age one catagory. "
well then spawn wins then as long as it isnt the very early age one spawn ... "

mmmmk
bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn would win. First age, second age, divine, God, and Omega forms.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333: It's not a mismatch though. Against Downing Spawn, Ghost Rider would probably win. Even against First Age and Second Age it would be pretty close. Spawn would still win, but by no means a mismatch.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider kills Spawn because of something that people forget, Zarathos is an angel turned into a demon. So Ghost Riders chain counts as an Angelic Weapon (this was confirmed when Ghost Rider's chain was used against him, it damaged him cuz its an Angelic Weapon), which Spawn is weak too (being beheaded by holy weapons.) Ghost Rider has shown that he can spin it so fast it can cut so he can behead Spawn, (he would know that he can read minds limited with the penance stare, as in the movie at least he can hear dialogue in the penance stare. In at least one of his fights I assume someone has said something along the lines of "I will kill you, I have a holy weapon.") Also, the penance stare would work on Spawn as he does have a soul as he is a modified human, and it will work as Spawn DOES regret kills on his name from before his Spawn days, as he had knowingly killed innocents and expressed his discontent about it. Also, it is known that Ghost Rider cannot be killed by anything other than the true God, which Spawn is not.