#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Overtkill, Reedemer 1, Reedemer 3, Violator, Cy-Gor
  • Heatwave, Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Abra Kadabra
  • Standard Gear.
  • In Character.
  • Death or KO.
  • Battle in a large city filled with people.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bumpity bump.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: i do not know much about flash rougs but what i do know is they have some o f the most Haxs powers in all of DC comics and they have insaine reaction speeds from dealing with the flash

unless they have a counter mirror master could just BFR them into the mirror world while cold slows them down wealthe wizard assits and abra messes with them to make mirror masters BFR easier Heat wave runs interference to keep them alive

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cor_Tsar

Only know what i know about the flash villains from what i see around the vine, but Cy Gor and Overt Kill aint nothing they shouldn't be able to handle with slight ease.

Redeemer 1 & 3 are gonna be tough as their power is on par with classic spawn and 2nd meta spawn respectively iirc. But i feel as if the Flash villains versatility and experience with their power is enough to put him down.

Violater i know little of as I haven't finished all of Spawn, but i know he was essentially unkillable, still don't think he put up with the raw versatility of the Flash villains.

The Spawn villains have the raw power and strength (coupled with some decent versatility) to take a few wins, but overall i feel Flash villains take slight majority.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103: Violator, Redeemer, and Redeemer 3 are all capable Dimension teleportation. Except Redeemers cannot seem to get out of hell, and Demons cannot seem to get to heaven. Strange how that works.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cadencev2: okay then I really had no idea about them so i am going to refrain from commenting from here on in

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blaze-
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@blaze-: what image? The op ones are showing for me.

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I figured it out never mind.

Anyway, I'm thinking of doing a thread something like "Spawn rogues gallery VS Primarchs" what step up could make it an interesting battle?

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only real problems would be Captain Cold's absolute zero and Mirror Master, but I don't think they're pulling one off against a top tier Spawn foe. Violator should be able to handle them. I do see the argument for Cold here. I admit that I can't think of many great verifiable cold feats for most of Spawn.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blaze-: there is very few powerful Spawn foes. Most are weaklings that pose a more morality or story point issue than a threat to Simmons.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Heatwave is fodder but Abra Kadabra is a teambuster in his own right with ludicrous amounts of hax and Mirror Master is inherently a near impossible problem to solve when he gets going with his uniquely dangerous hax while being nearly untouchable. Cold is the least of their concerns. All things considered I don't see anything on the surface that would grant the Spawn guys a majority win.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatwave is fodder but Abra Kadabra is a teambuster in his own right with ludicrous amounts of hax and Mirror Master is inherently a near impossible problem to solve when he gets going with his uniquely dangerous hax while being nearly untouchable. Cold is the least of their concerns. All things considered I don't see anything on the surface that would grant the Spawn guys a majority win.

Only threats here is Violator and Redeemer. Both have gain many more feats in recent Spawn renaissance of comics out now.

So I have to know, what is the best TP feats and soul possession feats Mirror Master or Kadabra have? Thats makes or break.

MM travels a dimension? Right? If so then what stops Violator or Wynn Redeemer or Eddie Redeemer reaching it with teleportation that goes through dimensions from Earth, to Hell, to the Dead Zones, to the Black. If in the Black what can MM do to stop Violator reaching him when the Black is connected to every dimension as long there is darkness in it?

These questions need to be answered for a victor to energy. Overtkill, CyGor, and Redeemer 1 are window dressing.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@professorrespect said:

Only threats here is Violator and Redeemer. Both have gain many more feats in recent Spawn renaissance of comics out now.

So I have to know, what is the best TP feats and soul possession feats Mirror Master or Kadabra have? Thats makes or break.

MM travels a dimension? Right? If so then what stops Violator or Wynn Redeemer or Eddie Redeemer reaching it with teleportation that goes through dimensions from Earth, to Hell, to the Dead Zones, to the Black. If in the Black what can MM do to stop Violator reaching him when the Black is connected to every dimension as long there is darkness in it?

These questions need to be answered for a victor to energy. Overtkill, CyGor, and Redeemer 1 are window dressing.

The issue is less about resistance and more about speed, both Abra and Mirror Master are consistently capable of acting LS in reaction and being able to attack, so in a situation like this where it's more about who can gunsling first it's a big deal.

As for your other question I don't think there's any "darkness" in the Mirror Worlds, they don't really work with conventional physics. Time, space, general basic elements of reality function differently there. Even if Violator could reach him there's literally infinite Worlds within that space, so theoretically he could just end up stuck somewhere and not be able to find his way back.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@professorrespect said:

The issue is less about resistance and more about speed, both Abra and Mirror Master are consistently capable of acting LS in reaction and being able to attack, so in a situation like this where it's more about who can gunsling first it's a big deal.

As for your other question I don't think there's any "darkness" in the Mirror Worlds, they don't really work with conventional physics. Time, space, general basic elements of reality function differently there. Even if Violator could reach him there's literally infinite Worlds within that space, so theoretically he could just end up stuck somewhere and not be able to find his way back.

Interesting. I have little context to the DC Rogues, but fair enough ont he gun slinger analogy. Most of the Rogues for Spawn here are fodder but Redeemer 3 (Eddie) and Violator.