o that guy i love that game

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Which form of Naruto? The original or three years after he has trained with the Senin Jaryiah?
Post Edited:2007-07-07 17:21:24

Novaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Novaboy

lol I like those KH games. I donno anything about nuruto but im just gonna say sora.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Naruto, if he's at full power.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Scarlet Spider" says:

"who is sora"

LMAO I'm sorry I just find that funny. I don't watch that much Naruto, but I've seen some episodes, and I think most ninjas would beat Sora. Don't get me wrong, Sora is one of my favorite Video Game peoples....but I think Naruto would win.

Taven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Taven

sora

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Mighty Thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Sparda

At the end of KH2 Sora starts flying and cutting through buildings..........with one slice........so I'll give it to him.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Sparda says:

"At the end of KH2 Sora starts flying and cutting through buildings..........with one slice........so I'll give it to him."

i know he did that but naruto cn do that to minus the flying part

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I give it to my homeboy Sora. So long as he's with the Heartless and the Nobodies... My homie Sora.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

Naruto can cut through 5-story tall buildings in one slice?..........Well, he can't fly.......while Sora's up there he'd just waste him with magic, I suppose.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Sparda says:

"Naruto can cut through 5-story tall buildings in one slice?..........Well, he can't fly.......while Sora's up there he'd just waste him with magic, I suppose."

with the wind element he can plus he can use rasengan to go through them

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sparda

Well, their pretty evenly matched. I'll say draw.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Mighty Thor

also naruto has way more energy then sora

Evil Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Evil Angel

I think Sora can win. Naruto never seems to give up but I don't think he can match the power of the Keyblade.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GambitO

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I prefer Sora. He's my homeboy.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GambitO

in this confrontation anyone of both

it wins according to the pleasure of each who

wolverine54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By wolverine54

sora when hes in drive form

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dark Zoom

toad sage curbstomp

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kaino12

u took the two stupidest people in two great show/games and put them up against each other. u know what they both call on there stupid friendship powers and and have a super fail friendship orgy. 

an actual vs thread for thies two would be shino vs riku. in castle oblivion with people erasing there memories of all the fail (cus otherwise u know they'll "remember" naruto/sora being chummy and think about not fighting.) 

any other people from those two series whould be a better match.

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By biggkeem89

I'd say Sora. He has beat gods and demigods and Titans(Hercules, Hades) and beaten universe conquering threats(heartless, nobodies, Xemnas, Xehanort, etc). He has gone toe to toe with Sephiroth, who could wipe out an entire planet on his own. Sora is basically mini-Kratos. I don't think Naruto  is one that level even in full Nine Tails Mode. Sora ftw
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SilverGalford

i hate to say it but naruto for the in win

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dark Zoom

@biggkeem89:  actually sephiroth wasnt even trying with sora, he was fighting sora right handed when in fact sephiroth is left handed he was playing around

Avatar image for kajima_miyamoto
Kajima Miyamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kajima Miyamoto

This is a very good fight,depening on what level Sora is at

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By biggkeem89
@Dark Zoom said:
@biggkeem89:  actually sephiroth wasnt even trying with sora, he was fighting sora right handed when in fact sephiroth is left handed he was playing around "

That changes my argument soo much(sarcasm). You're talking about a guy who could destroy a planet with relative ease, even if he was not using his full power he was formidable. That doesn't take away from the fact that Sora has beaten foes on a entirely different level that Naruto has ever faced
Avatar image for kajima_miyamoto
Kajima Miyamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kajima Miyamoto
@biggkeem89 said:
"@Dark Zoom said:
@biggkeem89:  actually sephiroth wasnt even trying with sora, he was fighting sora right handed when in fact sephiroth is left handed he was playing around "
That changes my argument soo much(sarcasm). You're talking about a guy who could destroy a planet with relative ease, even if he was not using his full power he was formidable. That doesn't take away from the fact that Sora has beaten foes on a entirely different level that Naruto has ever faced "

You do realze Sora neve beat Sephiroth in story, Sephiroth wasen't exhausted. It needed Cloud to step in both times. Sephiroth in KH is nowhere near the level he is in FF. If he was Sora wuldn't stand a a chance. Sora also beat Cloud and Squall, and at the same time, because Final Fantsy Charaters are wartered down in Kingdom Hearts. Dont talk nonsense Sora has beaten noone that Naruto wouldn't have stomped with ease.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Braise

My how the times have changed. Sage Naruto could pull a win.

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dark Zoom
@biggkeem89:  are we using current naruto? cause thats toad sage naruto and sora gets curbstomped naruto took out all the peins read some manga before u start trolling up the thread
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dark Zoom
@biggkeem89:  
Avatar image for emerald_lamp_2814
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

@Sparda said:
"

Naruto can cut through 5-story tall buildings in one slice?..........Well, he can't fly.......while Sora's up there he'd just waste him with magic, I suppose.

"

naruto cuts through any thing at the molecular level and has killed a man with the air from one of his punches not the punch
biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By biggkeem89
@Dark Zoom said:
" @biggkeem89:  are we using current naruto? cause thats toad sage naruto and sora gets curbstomped naruto took out all the peins read some manga before u start trolling up the thread "

Wow, can't believe you called me a troll.... Anyway, I've read Naruto and have played the Kingdom Hearts games. At his strongest, Sora fought a universe threatening cross dimensional threat. I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I don't think Naruto has ever went against an opponent on that level, even at his best. I like Naruto, but I don't see how he wins this. 
btw, dont ever call me a troll again
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hellos
@biggkeem89 said:
"Wow, can't believe you called me a troll.... Anyway, I've read Naruto and have played the Kingdom Hearts games. At his strongest, Sora fought a universe threatening cross dimensional threat. I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I don't think Naruto has ever went against an opponent on that level, even at his best. I like Naruto, but I don't see how he wins this. btw, dont ever call me a troll again "

To be entirely fair, the Keyblade was made to save the day for Sora.
I'm still torn however, Sora does take down some pretty big threats, but again, mainly because of the keyblade abilities. Sora himself evolves and becomes stronger, getting his own fairly unique abilities too but you get the idea. 

Tailed Naruto would demolish him, Sage Naruto should win, should be physically stronger and faster, standard Naruto could march an army of himself to physically take on Sora.  
No limit breaks and whatnot to save the day, I think Naruto could win this. 

My love of kingdom hearts has torn me in this fight. :P  
Haven't read the manga version, so I'm pretty much judging this from the ps2 games.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By D3athstroke

What is Sora ?

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hellos

@D3athstroke
said:

"What is Sora ? "

Kingdom Hearts, game involving final fantasy and disney characters slapped in their own multiverse. Awsome game for the PS2 and a few on the DS and one to be on the PSP. 
Another 3 being announced, Kingdom Hearts 3 ^_^ finnally!

Heres a little bit of him actually doing something.
biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By biggkeem89
@Hellos said:
"@biggkeem89 said:
"Wow, can't believe you called me a troll.... Anyway, I've read Naruto and have played the Kingdom Hearts games. At his strongest, Sora fought a universe threatening cross dimensional threat. I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I don't think Naruto has ever went against an opponent on that level, even at his best. I like Naruto, but I don't see how he wins this. btw, dont ever call me a troll again "
To be entirely fair, the Keyblade was made to save the day for Sora.I'm still torn however, Sora does take down some pretty big threats, but again, mainly because of the keyblade abilities. Sora himself evolves and becomes stronger, getting his own fairly unique abilities too but you get the idea.  Tailed Naruto would demolish him, Sage Naruto should win, should be physically stronger and faster, standard Naruto could march an army of himself to physically take on Sora.  No limit breaks and whatnot to save the day, I think Naruto could win this.  My love of kingdom hearts has torn me in this fight. :P  Haven't read the manga version, so I'm pretty much judging this from the ps2 games. "

Finally someone who isn't just spouting nonsense. Question to you Hellos, Sora most of his battle due to his keyblade, well I figured the Keyblade would be considered part of his abilities by this point? Another question because I can't really judge Naruto too much, Could Naruto take on people like Hercules, Hades, or the Titans? I mean they were pretty powerful( in the Hercules movie, the battle between the gods and the Titans shook the cosmos) They were on the middle tier of enemies in strength for Sora. I'm never actually seen Naruto face a world destroying threat. Until i see otherwise, i'll stick with Sora So, fill me in, please. Thanks dude
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hellos
@biggkeem89 said:

"Finally someone who isn't just spouting nonsense. Question to you Hellos, Sora most of his battle due to his keyblade, well I figured the Keyblade would be considered part of his abilities by this point? Another question because I can't really judge Naruto too much, Could Naruto take on people like Hercules, Hades, or the Titans? I mean they were pretty powerful( in the Hercules movie, the battle between the gods and the Titans shook the cosmos) They were on the middle tier of enemies in strength for Sora. I'm never actually seen Naruto face a world destroying threat. Until i see otherwise, i'll stick with Sora So, fill me in, please. Thanks dude "

The keyblade is his weapon, a weapon designed to defeat the villians in Kingdom Hearts.  
Doesn't mean Sora can take on Superman, Galactus, Anti Moniter and such.  
For example Sephiroth was toying with him(even though the fact Sora wasn't getting blitzed into infinity is decent feat for Sora in a fight)..  
Video game Herc, Hades and Titans yes, the video incarnations where not quite as powerful as their cartoon incarnations, same with a lot of enemies, Naruto could manage.. 

So lets be fair about this, judge Sora for what power he has, not take him as an inter dimensional super power.
biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By biggkeem89

Well in that case, I'll give Naruto the win. If the Keyblade really doesn't play a part in this battle( seeing as it is designed to defeat those character) then Sora gets beaten. But I really think its unfair to put Sora into a battle without the full abilities of the Keyblade(which would mean it would have the same effect on all enemies). I mean, Sora could probably use some more powerful magic( Gravitaga and Thundaga at full power could cause Naruto some trouble.). I still say that Sora gives Naruto a run for his money, but Naruto wins this(under these circumstances)
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hellos
@biggkeem89 said:
"Well in that case, I'll give Naruto the win. If the Keyblade really doesn't play a part in this battle( seeing as it is designed to defeat those character) then Sora gets beaten. But I really think its unfair to put Sora into a battle without the full abilities of the Keyblade(which would mean it would have the same effect on all enemies). I mean, Sora could probably use some more powerful magic( Gravitaga and Thundaga at full power could cause Naruto some trouble.). I still say that Sora gives Naruto a run for his money, but Naruto wins this(under these circumstances) "

Keyblade is a fun powerful item for its particular multiverse, the thing plays with people's hearts. Sora's still a solid contendor and his magical ability should tricky to avoid.  
If Naruto was a heartless and Goofy / Donald where with Sora (or atleast riku for some darkness / light action) I would more inclined to go with team Sora. 

Though if anyone with a better memmory of the games or versed in the Manga wants to put up a good argument for Sora I can be swayed :D.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dark Zoom
@biggkeem89: listen troll bait(not troll) toad sage naruto  im sure is faster than any form of sora, naruto has shown incredible speed in the manga to even startle some sharingan users and they can predict attacks.and naruto faced people with thunder and gravity powers before, and what is this full power business? there is no full power to thunderga im pretty sure thats the strongest level u need to read some manga thunderga and grav.
O13follower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora wins because his reaction time and speed is higher than Hypersonic speed as seen whenever the gets into a duel with a samurai and everything around sora stops and being a reaction command that makes this moment cannon.
Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora wins... he is above Naruto.

mastermustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto goes bijuu mode and utterly annihilates Sora.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto in a Stomp Bijuu Dama for the win

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers