Solid Snake (MGS) vs Batman (Arkham)

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By giantsfan576

@cadencev2: no like its literally a freeze cluster. Not a tech that "freezes" the gun by jamming it, thats the gun jammer its different. The freeze cluster was developed by mister freeze. It freezes anything it touches solid. Chemical electrical etc

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Trollheim

Same for Batman during Kightfall.

@cadencev2 Knightfall is directly reference by Bane in Arkham Asylum though. That's why I brought it up... he claimed to have broken Batman before in the game. The only allusion to Superman was a comment about Bruce Wayne going to Metropolis and shacking up with Talia 'al Ghul. I don't know the specifics of that story and if he tangled with Superman though.

Also you ignored the 700 lb bench press AND 5 minute mile.

@giantsfan576 Because I don't think we have specific numbers on how fast Snake can run or how much exactly he can lift. His father has a crazy lifting feat though, but he isn't his father so I won't bring up the details.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trollheim: We've debated this for a while. Im still going with batman but not in a stomp. Batman wins 7/10. Except for round one sorry but Batman wins 10/10 with no gear fairly easily. You two made a good case with his gear and stuff which is why I feel round 2 is closer.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: no like its literally a freeze cluster. Not a tech that "freezes" the gun by jamming it, thats the gun jammer its different. The freeze cluster was developed by mister freeze. It freezes anything it touches solid. Chemical electrical etc

OK I know what what your talking about now.

yogsothoth2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By yogsothoth2099

on arkham origins batman won against deathstroke, and we all know that deathstroke is solid snake on roids.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on arkham origins batman won against deathstroke, and we all know that deathstroke is solid snake on roids.

Old Snake with a 70+ year old body beat Vamp. We all know Vamp would own Arkham Deathstroke who is very weak compared to his comic counterpart.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of skill according to their Game incarnations, Snake is actually more skilled than the bat. And Snake has dealt with his fair share of metahuman figures. Gray Fox, Vamp, Solidus in his augmentation suit who was basically like Doctor Octopus with katanas, missiles and military training on top of greatly enhanced strength and reflexes.

Bats in the games is good at stealth, but Snake was the master of it. Even in MGS1 he had to get around the Genome Soldiers who had enhanced sight and hearing due to their gene therapy, and Snake got around them all completely undetected, despite lack of special equipment (and a cold he got).

Round 1, I feel Snake edges out a win. He's as tough, if not tougher, than the Bat in this case. Comic Batman is a different story, but then again it always is.

Round 2, goes almost wholly to Snake due to a vast arsenal of weapons that is an expert at utilizing. Many of them armor-piercing, several with AP-HV (High Velocity) rounds. His SPS body armor is 5x stronger than steel and he has numerous detection systems on top of decades of experience to draw on. Even though he has a Stealth Field, he doesn't rely on it nor his tech to get the job done. It does make things easier for him, but Snake never put machines ahead of his personal abilities.

Bats does have things that can disrupt tech and even Snake's SRS (Soliton Radar System), which at first could be easily jammed, though later improved over time. But even so that wouldn't stop or even slow Snake down. It also wouldn't affect the majority of Snakes armaments, and Snake in turn has Chaff grenades to mess with Bats' sensors, as well as Flashbangs to disorient him.

As noted, Snake also has sniper rifles and he tag the Bat from several-hundred meters away. If Bats gets sighted he'll have a bullet through his sternum before he even has a chance to find out who shot'im. The thing about the Arkham games is that Bats spent a lot of time on roofs and gliding through the air. That makes him a very easy target to spot. If Bats knows to avoid gunfire, he'll stick to the streets and alleyways as much as possible, which would bring this into a more mid-range to close range fight.

Even so, Snake can evade gunfire and is an expert marksman. Bats has gone against guys with guns, but that's all they were; guys with guns, not guys who know how to use a gun worth a damn.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@k4tzm4n is it too late to make this an official "battle of the" something? Solid Snake needs some love.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: You faggot to mention snake has thermal goggles because batman is not easily spotted even in the dark. Snake is a master of cqc but batman knows all types of judo. Snake wins 100%. With the tranquilizer pistol he can shoot batman then really sneak away from batman. There is no freakn way batman can be better in stealth than snake. Snake has faked his death in mgs 2 and everyone thaught that he was dead because the incident was almost impossible to escape and imagine doing the impossible. Snake is like a superhuman though he is actually human with no superhuman powers, well sort off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576: from what comments you had so far. You are a freakn retard to not admit from now snake can beat batman in round 1 and curbstomps bats in round 2.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@k4tzm4n is it too late to make this an official "battle of the" something? Solid Snake needs some love.

For shizzle.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

CADENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Killer-Flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATGOD WINS!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Snake takes this rather handily.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce wins...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a complete mismatch. There isn't a single category where Snake doesn't have the advantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to know if anyone here is actually able to make an argument for Batman winning this.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go with Snake both round, he has a more impressive track record than Bats in this one and better physical capabilities

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lubub55: I don't think Snake is stronger. Arkham Batman rips aparts metal vent doors with mid difficulty. Snake needed to have his handcuffs damaged before being able to break out of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bruce is literally superhuman.

he wins easily.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman both rounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unnecessary bump. Snake still stomps with no difficulty.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake stomps horrendously hard.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well my opinion is that snake wins both rounds (second being a lot easier than the first)

but just from all the comments in the thread i don't see a single thing that gives batman the win. (the first round is definitely closer and easier to argue for batman to win for tho)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even I don't see how Snake wins easy. Comic Vine really gets too caught up in the preconceived food chain.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Batman imo. As of now. That could change. I just bought the most recent Metal Gear game and still have to catch up on the rest.

Arkham Batman was superb though. I will hold off actually. I want to play this game first.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid Snake > Arkham Batman > New 52 Batman

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Batman imo. As of now. That could change. I just bought the most recent Metal Gear game and still have to catch up on the rest.

Arkham Batman was superb though. I will hold off actually. I want to play this game first.

Solid Snake isn't even in that game D:

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks said:

Solid Snake isn't even in that game D:

Dood he wus in the trailer with Liquid

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: solid snake and liquid snake are twins. how old was liquid?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Because he doesn't win easily. Batman doesn't know how to lose.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Wewlad80

@spyda-man said:

@wewlad80: solid snake and liquid snake are twins. how old was liquid?

12 as of 1984

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: Then unless youre playing a 12 year old youre not playing as solid snake. kinda like mgs3 its set even before that in ('64 or '67 something like that) and your playing as Naked Snake AKA Big Boss in mgs3

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: Then unless youre playing a 12 year old youre not playing as solid snake. kinda like mgs3 its set even before that in ('64 or '67 something like that) and your playing as Naked Snake AKA Big Boss in mgs3

Um yes, Im aware.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake both rounds

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: Well you just argued with somebody it was Solid snake so i was giving you a heads up that isn't who youre playing as.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Wewlad80

@spyda-man said:

@wewlad80: Well you just argued with somebody it was Solid snake so i was giving you a heads up that isn't who youre playing as.

No i was being sarcastic, Referencing when everyone thought Liquid and Solid Snake where the 2 little boys at the end of the E3 Trailer.

Also in TPP you Play as Big Medic a cyborg doppelganger, Not The Snake from MGS3.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@spyda-man said:

No i was being sarcastic, Referencing when everyone thought Liquid and Solid Snake where the 2 little boys at the end of the E3 Trailer.

LMAO that is one thing that i hate about the internet. It's damn near impossible to tell sarcasm lmao my bad bub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatches should not be bumped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even I don't see how Snake wins easy. Comic Vine really gets too caught up in the preconceived food chain.

Why do you think it would be close?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Batman is highly skilled and more physically powerful than Snake. He's equipped with body armor and a variety of unorthodox and unpredictable gadgets. Detective vision will make stealth very hard for Snake as well. All of these facts contribute to prolonging this fight.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake stomps.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I'm not baiting? The only stat Ark Batman has on Snake is raw phsyical strength, which isn't helping. And if we're using the shown versions, TS Snake stomps laughably harder.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers