Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadoVvlite
Superman Prime
Superman Prime

Wally West
Wally West

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------VS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic Juggernaut
Classic Juggernaut
Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer

Rules

• Fight takes place in a empty earth size indestructible planet
  • No BFR
  • Bloodlusted
  • No Morals
  • Fight to the death
  • Who will win and why?
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team FlashPrime.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kingant27

Team 2, just IMO, it could go either way.

Wally if he has Speed force may win this, or be an extremely hard battle for the duo.

Superman Prime, will eventually get drained by the Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally steals their speed and both him and prime start wailing on SS and Juggy is left there as a statue

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Sorry I mean speed steal, but I think as the Silver Surfer is in control of his molecules, it may not affect him.

Juggernaut is too invulnerable and impervious to damage, I don't see him going down, but I don't see him tagging them either.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reaverlation

@kingant27: Having control over your molecules doesn't prevent an attack that 90% of characters don't have a resistance to.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @kingant27: has surfer even shown to have been able to control his molecules to counteract speedsteal? (EG: Vibrating)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: No.Literally about 90% of characters don't have a resistance to it.The only person that I can recall who has is Zoom because he manipulates time to move.Surfer doesn't have unlimited energy for the fact he has been drained before so I see no reason why his kinetic energy can't be robbed by someone who has superior control over it

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. With bfr prohibited, I don't see them hurting Juggernaut

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Would speed steal necessarily work on Juggernaut? His powers seems like it could counteract speed steal.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Experio
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @kingant27: has surfer even shown to have been able to control his molecules to counteract speedsteal? (EG: Vibrating)

Flash has speed stolen people who could vibrate through things (other speedsters) and people who have control over their body at the molecular level (other speedsters, Martian Manhunter, Amazo).

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reaverlation

@dredeuced: ...don't remember from J'onn.When was this if you don't mind?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: ...don't remember from J'onn.When was this if you don't mind?

He didn't specifically speed steal J'onn but J'onn had no ability to resist Wally's molecular control. It's the bit where Malefalak shows up, i'm sure you've seen the scan.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Oh I thought you meant speed steal.Yeah I know the scan you're mentioning.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have no way to hurt Juggs, the best DC can do is stalemate.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins since they have no way to lose.... Surfer can control time hence like Zoom speed steal is useless. Eventually he drains Supes and uses an Omnidirectional blast to win.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dredeuced

@thanosii said:

Marvel wins since they have no way to lose.... Surfer can control time hence like Zoom speed steal is useless. Eventually he drains Supes and uses an Omnidirectional blast to win.

Surfer in no way controls time like Zoom. Zoom's power is very specific and not something Surfer's ever replicated. Being able to time travel doesn't make someone immune to speed steal, considering I can name 5 people off the top of my head who could time travel but have been speed stolen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I posted a scan of Silver Surfer moving faster than light reaction time. Everyones argument for Flash(Wally) was Picosecond is faster reaction time. That is not true. The speed of light moves about a foot a pico second, and you only have about 2 and a half feet of personal space to react in. And in my scan SS is showing faster than light reaction time.

And speed stealing kinetic energy from a more powerful energy manipulator like SS shouldnt work either due to no one being able to take energy from SS unless they are more powerful than he is.

No Caption Provided

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash uses imp on surfer then buries jugg into the core of the planet

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: ROFL. Light can't travel 1 foot in a Picosecond, it can only travel 0.011 803~ in. Flash is just faster than SS. And Speed Steal worked on Amazo, who had Wally's own powers.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I posted a scan of Silver Surfer moving faster than light reaction time. Everyones argument for Flash(Wally) was Picosecond is faster reaction time. That is not true. The speed of light moves about a foot a pico second, and you only have about 2 and a half feet of personal space to react in. And in my scan SS is showing faster than light reaction time.

And speed stealing kinetic energy from a more powerful energy manipulator like SS shouldnt work either due to no one being able to take energy from SS unless they are more powerful than he is.

No Caption Provided

Redo your math, friend. Light moves 1 foot in a nanosecond, which makes sense for Surfer as he does have confirmed nanosecond reaction, so he can keep up with lightspeed and slightly higher. We've already gone over this and I thought you accepted the difference.

Also, remember, Picosecond is something that Wally consistently does. He has much higher reaction feats.