Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

General Rules:

• Low Superhuman Strength (10 ton limit)
  • Low Superhuman Speed (Low Speed Bullet Timers are the limit)
  • Energy Projection limits are below Bishop's level of blasts
  • As for Durability, no one that's going to tank bullets with ease
  • No Offensive Telepathy, however you can use Telepathy to to communicate or transfer information between teammates
  • No hax powers or cheap tactics (immobilization, complete protection, etc)
  • No Duplicate characters
  • No one who's Street Level + e.g. 616 Spidey, Midnighter, Multiple Man or Deathstroke
  • All characters are in character, with their standard morals
  • You start with nothing. All equipment is bought in the shop.

Team @sightlessreality:

Nick Gant [Push] (Film)

.45 Colts w/ Four Mags of Ammo - Five Points

Shirai Kuroko (Anime/Manga)

Shockstick - Ten Points

Wrist-Mounted Motion Tracker (Range 150m) - Ten Points

Claire Bennet [Heroes] (T.V.)

{Perfect Teamwork - Thirty Points}

Team @jacthripper:

Holden Carver (Comics)

Adamantium Upgrade - Ten Points

Azazel [First Class] (Film)

3 x Steel Katana - Ten Points

Griffin [Alphas] (T.V.)

{Perfect Teamwork - Thirty Points}

Scenario:

Your team will be gathered in a pure white room with only a couch, a table (with chairs) and a water cooler. They will be given fifteen minutes with a set of dossiers to the opposing team regarding details such as the teams load-outs, as well as the characters backgrounds + power sets / attitudes. They can also use this time to potentially form a plan against them and also to learn their teammates strengths and weaknesses.

Both teams are teleported to Sydney Harbour Bridge at the stroke of midnight. The Bridge is 1.1km long and has cars constantly traveling on it.

No Caption Provided

SIghtlessReality is Red, Jacthripper is Blue.

No fancy scenario, just straight up elimination with as few civilian casualties as possible. As the objective is the elimination of the opposing team, this can be achieved however your individual team members may be willing as anything goes (e.g. Knocking Out, Incapacitating, Killing). Once the winning team has defeated their opponents, they will be returned to the White Room (fully healed) with the next set of dossiers for the next match.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: 2 Questions

1. Is destroying the bridge aloud?
  2. Does the motion tracker separate friend from foe?

Also interesting match up.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: 2 Questions

1. Is destroying the bridge aloud?
  2. Does the motion tracker separate friend from foe?

Also interesting match up.

Edited OP to add about minimal civilian casualties, which I forgot to do. Thanks for reminding me what with destroying the bridge.

As for the tracker: The Holder is Yellow, Allies are Green, Enemies are Red and Non-Participants are Blue.

There will be interference from the cars below but it is a different colour which allows the (slightly) easier tracking of enemies.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SightlessReality

@jacthripper: Yes, should be really interesting. Our power set line up make for some interesting interactions between each other.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: What if my team doesn't care about casualties?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

When I say that, I mean don't go out of your way to kill bystanders or do excessive damage not pertaining to the fight.

e.g. taking down the bridge is a fine example as it could potentially kill hundreds of people.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: Ah, I don't have that capability anyways. But I could still drop people onto my enemies, correct.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'v got the capabilities to take down the bridge. :D In fact my MVP did something very similar for what I have in mind to a building.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SightlessReality

The 15 Minutes

The Dossiers

With the limited knowledge given, they will only know that your team has a teleporter that looks like a demon, an invisible woman, & a person that can give his pain to others.

@pwok21 If there's anymore knowledge me or Jac are aloud to have of each others team please mention so.

The Weaknesses & Strengths

Clair will make note that she is not skilled but her incredible healing factor & pain immunity makes up for it. Making sure to mention that only a large sized object in the head will prevent her from healing. The removal of this object however will "boot her back up" so to speak.

Nick will state that he hasn't completed master some of his Mover abilities. Particular in the bullet deflection area. He will be able to deflect some though not all. He will state that he has effectively mastered the mover augmentation to amp his physical blows. The last thing he will note, is that he has a surprisingly high pain threshold. Also has effective control of small objects such as guns. Others to note, knowing how to use a gun, his ability to come up with solid plans.

Shirai will state that shes an effective strategist even in a fight. However, her size and strength are her weakest points. Her highest point comes from her ability to "teleport" herself & or other things/people on touch so long as they don't weigh more then 130.7 kilograms with a maximum distance of 81.5 meters away from her.

The Strategy

The first goal of the team will be to take out your teleporter. Nick & Clair will be the distraction while Shirai choose the most opportune moment to teleport behind him and teleport is blades away & possibly knock im out with her shockstick. These blades will be teleported to the nearest suspension cable(s). This is to effectively cut them & weaken the the bridge as a whole. While Nick was being a distraction, he will have had used his mover ability on his gun to float around. Adding an element of surprise once your teleporter has to resort to pure fist/tail melee combat.

Once the teleporter is taken out, Shirai will stick with the team & help locate the other two members of your team. Thanks to the motion tracker, it will help locate the invisible woman allowing at the very least to minimize her element of surprise. Using Nick mover trick again & shirais, the two should be able to hit her. Meanwhile Clair is being the over all damage sponge. That just leaves you with one character left & 3 against one should be the deciding factor on who wins that.

Basically, my goal is to divide your team & concur them vie 3v1. With taking the bridge out as a fail safe goal.

Will put scans & vids up later.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

To quote myself from another thread.

"the dossiers contain information regarding the teams load-outs, as well as the characters backgrounds + power sets / attitudes"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: Ah, I don't have that capability anyways. But I could still drop people onto my enemies, correct.

Yes, or take hostages. Just no full on mass murder or killing sprees.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jacthripper
@sightlessreality said:

The 15 Minutes

The Dossiers

With the limited knowledge given, they will only know that your team has a teleporter that looks like a demon, an invisible woman, & a person that can give his pain to others.

I'll get similar info, which you already posted. Just so you know though, Griffin isn't invisible, she just stands in your blind spot, so even if you had enhanced senses, you still couldn't see her.

This fan made trailer is the only thing I could get my hands on, but it should give you an idea of what she does.

Loading Video...

@pwok21 If there's anymore knowledge me or Jac are aloud to have of each others team please mention so.

The Weaknesses & Strengths

Clair will make note that she is not skilled but her incredible healing factor & pain immunity makes up for it. Making sure to mention that only a large sized object in the head will prevent her from healing. The removal of this object however will "boot her back up" so to speak.

Nick will state that he hasn't completed master some of his Mover abilities. Particular in the bullet deflection area. He will be able to deflect some though not all. He will state that he has effectively mastered the mover augmentation to amp his physical blows. The last thing he will note, is that he has a surprisingly high pain threshold. Also has effective control of small objects such as guns. Others to note, knowing how to use a gun, his ability to come up with solid plans.

Shirai will state that shes an effective strategist even in a fight. However, her size and strength are her weakest points. Her highest point comes from her ability to "teleport" herself & or other things/people on touch so long as they don't weigh more then 130.7 kilograms with a maximum distance of 81.5 meters away from her.

The Strategy

The first goal of the team will be to take out your teleporter. Nick & Clair will be the distraction while Shirai choose the most opportune moment to teleport behind him and teleport is blades away & possibly knock im out with her shockstick. These blades will be teleported to the nearest suspension cable(s). This is to effectively cut them & weaken the the bridge as a whole. While Nick was being a distraction, he will have had used his mover ability on his gun to float around. Adding an element of surprise once your teleporter has to resort to pure fist/tail melee combat.

Once the teleporter is taken out, Shirai will stick with the team & help locate the other two members of your team. Thanks to the motion tracker, it will help locate the invisible woman allowing at the very least to minimize her element of surprise. Using Nick mover trick again & shirais, the two should be able to hit her. Meanwhile Clair is being the over all damage sponge. That just leaves you with one character left & 3 against one should be the deciding factor on who wins that.

Basically, my goal is to divide your team & concur them vie 3v1. With taking the bridge out as a fail safe goal.

Will put scans & vids up later.

How do you know that Azazel won't go poof if you appear? How do you know he won't just stab you in the eye with his tail? How do you know he hasn't already dropped Claire into the water? Teleporters aren't the best people to fight other teleporters. What if you try to tag him with you shockstick and Holden grabs it? What if he just plain up shoots you? Also, The distance between the starting points is significantly greater than 81.5 meters, so if you teleport, I'll see it coming. There are too many holes in that plan.

Also, good luck putting down Holden

No Caption Provided

He's also been struck by a electricity based attack that destroyed a car without even being phased, as well as shooting himself in the head to power himself up and trick John Lynch (I'll get those out later). And considering you don't have any sharp edged weapons, he'll be nigh impossible to put down.

My Plan

Walk across the bridge and Kill Everyone

Obviously it won't be that easy, but it is in essence my overall plan. Nick is relatively limited in his TK use, and he has no feats of blocking bullets if he doesn't know someone is shooting at him. I'll have Holden walk down the middle of the bridge, drawing as much attention as possible and, y'know shooting at your guys. He'll already have had Griffin shoot him in the head once, which should be plenty if he needs to go h2h, and he won't be wearing his gloves. While Holden distracts, I'll have Azazel teleport griffin behind enemy lines and start attacking, only to reappear with Holden before your teleporter gets anywhere close. Since you'll be preoccupied with Azazel dropping people on you and Holden's very accurate marksmanship, Griffin will be able to get close and shoot Nick in the back of the head or chest without problem. Then of course, the only real problem is Shirai, who I will proceed to attack with Griffin and Holden while Azazel decapitates and dismembers Claire. Then the group teams Shirai, who can only dodge so long.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SightlessReality

You win, good debate. There's nothing I can do to put down a guy that can pop a bullet in his own head still live. The other stuff isn't relevant. Everyone dies horribly.

Shame too...........Oh well, good luck in the next round.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jacthripper

@sightlessreality: Good game, probably smart considering the number of tourneys you're in right now.

@pwok21:

Sightless forfeited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

Duly noted.

Will provide updated brackets when the round is finished.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Don't understand what being in a bunch of tournys have to do with anything but okay.

As I see it, Holdens your MVP. The other two are a problem sure but I could have dealt with them properly. The only chance of winning would be Shirai getting pissed off due to you tping innocents around making her go about a more direct approach and start tping glass from the passing cars into your groups bodies.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: If she can, Azazel already can teleport as well, she'll have a hard time tracking him, and Griffin is invisible. Holden would shrug it off. Being in a bunch of tourneys can get stressful, that's all.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SightlessReality

@jacthripper: By glass I mean whole windows/windshields. Shirai has a tracking device which helps locate griffin evewn if she can't see her. Can he shrug off being split in half down the middle?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: You sure you want to forfeit?

No he could not take being split down the middle without taking time to heal. Weapons capable of removing limbs are your best weapon against him. Still, even if that happens, Holden isn't exactly a non-moving target. (Scans later)