Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

General Rules:

• Low Superhuman Strength (10 ton limit)
  • Low Superhuman Speed (Low Speed Bullet Timers are the limit)
  • Energy Projection limits are below Bishop's level of blasts
  • As for Durability, no one that's going to tank bullets with ease
  • No Offensive Telepathy, however you can use Telepathy to to communicate or transfer information between teammates
  • No hax powers or cheap tactics (immobilization, complete protection, etc)
  • No Duplicate characters
  • No one who's Street Level + e.g. 616 Spidey, Midnighter, Multiple Man or Deathstroke
  • All characters are in character, with their standard morals
  • You start with nothing. All equipment is bought in the shop.

Team @dygoboy:

Neo [Matrix 1] (Film)

Power Pole - Ten Points

2 x Mags of 5.56mm Ammo - Five Points

8 x .50 Bullets - Ten Points

Nathan Drake (Video Games)

.38 Revolver w/ three chambers of ammo - Five Points

Kevlar / Bulletproof Vest - Ten Points

Batman (Comics)

Batman's Utility Belt - Twenty Points

Batman's Utility Belt contains:

5 x Batarangs

2 x Bolas

2 x Smoke Pellets

Explosive Gel

Grappling Hook

EMP Gun

Team @bat_girl_cc:

Cassie Cain (Comics)

5 x Adamantium Throwing Knives - Five Points

2 x Smoke Grenades - Ten Points

Videl (Anime/Manga)

John Marston (Video Games)

.38 Revolver w/ Three Chambers of Ammo - Five Points

Captain America's Shield - Twenty Points

Scenario:

Your team will be gathered in a pure white room with only a couch, a table (with chairs) and a water cooler. They will be given fifteen minutes with a set of dossiers to the opposing team to potentially form a plan against them and also to learn their teammates strengths and weaknesses.

Both teams are teleported to the Queen of Catastrophe, a large cruise liner which is unmanned and uninhabited yet still moving due to being controlled with ESP.

There weren't any good photos of the ship, so I had to improvise.
There weren't any good photos of the ship, so I had to improvise.

Dygoboy starts at Red (the tip of the Bow). Bat_Girl starts at Blue (Within the lower decks at the other end of the ship).

The seas are calm, so there isn't any issue of storms or large waves.

As the objective is the elimination of the opposing team, this can be achieved however your individual team members may be willing as anything goes (e.g. Knocking Out, Incapacitating, Killing). Once the winning team has defeated their opponents, they will be returned to the White Room (fully healed) with the next set of dossiers for the next match.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: why don't u go ahead and start. I have to figure out a way to get some scans for feats in here. Uz I have no PC. Not even a laptop. And of course..,I have to prep and study well my team.

Then, I'm going to break u.

(Maniacally laughs into as he walks into the shadows)

PS: wasn't Vedel superhuman or something? She's not as strong as the main guys but I've seen her kick some ass against some super human dudes in the cartoon and Video game.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@dygoboy said:

@bat_girl_cc: why don't u go ahead and start. I have to figure out a way to get some scans for feats in here. Uz I have no PC. Not even a laptop. And of course..,I have to prep and study well my team.

Then, I'm going to break u.

(Maniacally laughs into as he walks into the shadows)

PS: wasn't Vedel superhuman or something? She's not as strong as the main guys but I've seen her kick some ass against some super human dudes in the cartoon and Video game.

Ok, i can go first xD but i'll need to search for some scans first for Videl...and no, she's not above street-level, she's a low-level meta-human, at best.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@dygoboy:

Since we are going to be debating 3 characters each, at the same time, i'm not gonna go into detail about all of them, at least not for now, otherwise, this would be a very long post...with that said, ready or not, here i go:

Cassie Cain (comics):

Agillity/Speed/Overall Reflexes:

Some feats are in more than one scan, which you can see, from right to left:

Stricking Power:

Some feats are in more than one scan, which you can see from right to left:

Durabillity/Endurance/Pain Tolerance:

Among other things, Cassandra Cain is capable of taking a bullet without bating an eye:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Getting stabbed on her chest, ignoring the pain, and keep fighting, until the fight is over:

From right to left:

Body-Reading:

Cassandra Cain had a childhood, very unique...unlike others, and in a attempt to create the perfect body-guard for Ra's al Ghul, Cassandr'a father, David Cain didn't allowed Cassie any contact with other people (minus when he saw it fit)...he didn't taugh her how to speak, or how to read, instead, he trained the parts of her brain normally used for speech and such, to read Body Language, in order for Cassie to sucssefully read, and predict her opponent's next moves, effortlessy.

The benefits of being able to read Body-Language, explained in detail:

No Caption Provided

And here, how Cassie sees it, from her point of view:

No Caption Provided

When Cassie looks at someone, her Body-Reading, allows her to see pretty much everything...every muscle, every bone, every breath, everything!...:

No Caption Provided

Cassandra's Body-Reading, goes as far, as to allow her to recognise someone by their way of moving...and it also allows her to even know what someone is thinking/feeling:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And in order to Body-Read her oponent(s), all Cassie needs is a mere glance at him/them:

No Caption Provided

And the Body-Reading wasn't the only "gift" that David Cain gave to Cassandra...among other things, he also trained Cassie to master every known weapon, common, or exotic:

No Caption Provided

Videl (Anime/Manga):

Videl's flying...and also from 8:00 to 8:35 a nice showing of her stricking power:

Loading Video...

And here, another good exemple of Videl's stricking power, and it also showcases, her Speed, as well as, her Durabillity/Endurance/Pain Tolerance:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

John Marston (Video Games):

John Marston is a masterful and experienced gunman, sharpshooter, rider and hunter.

I'll post videos showcasing his abillities in my next post, as for now, this is it.

Oh! and please, don't quote this post...reply to me, but in another post, otherwise, i'll take alot of time, just going up and down in a massive post.

Make your move!

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: I'm sorry it took a while for me to respond. But I'm only getting my PC today. I will respond soon to show u why my team takes this.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

@bat_girl_cc: I'm sorry it took a while for me to respond. But I'm only getting my PC today. I will respond soon to show u why my team takes this.

Ok, no problem dude, take your time.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dygoboy

@bat_girl_cc: Ik, Here it is.

Neo (its a monogram for one)
Neo (its a monogram for one)

IL just do a quick resume. Neo used to be a guy called Anderson until he was freed from the Matrix by Morpheus. He later learned that he can bend the laws of the matrix at will once inside. But at this battle he has his strength,speed,reflexes,durability, and some of his powersas well. Butt here he cannot-

1. Jump inside your body and destroy you from the inside.
  2. Change your body's structure through codes manipulation.
  3. He cannot fly
  4. Or any sort of ability that might end this unfairly.

Powers and Abilities.

• Super Human Strength:He is capable of breaking Concrete with his fists and easily beat 3 skilled agents at the same time with ease.He can also push away a plile of 100's agent smiths with a large amount of struggle.
  • Enhanced Speed: Even without his flight ability Neo is still pretty fast. He's Fast enough to dodge bullets at point blank range.
  • Enhanced Senses: His sense are well enhanced above human limits. There are no feats suggesting that he has improved senses but he can still see even when his eyes are fried.
  • Super Human Durability: Neo's Body is capable of withstanding large amount of punishment. He can withstand being thrown around like a ragdoll through solid concrete. He can withstand a fatal drop from the sky,right into the ground and still keep fighting..
  • The one Abilitiies: Even though most of his powers have been restricted to make this fair,he can do one thing here. Stop bullets.
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Loading Video...

.For now im still trying to dig some stuff on batman. expect Nathan Drake's introduction..soon...