Skaar easily

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By slimj87d

@ShadowPro: How much of the Old Power are you allowing Skaar to have? Can he merge with the earth and move around its plains? Or just absorb it's energies to amp himself? This matters to my answer.

If Skaar can merge with the planet, he can't be harmed. Pretty much anytime he is grounded he can heal himself, become one with the earth and reappear. kind of like Man-Thing but not as easy. Skaar has to focus while grabbing onto the Earth. In this case, I would say it's close to even.

Without that power, Naruto beats Skaar via Ma and Pa toad. Ma and Pa toad can just perform a Genjutsu on Skaar and as long as Skaar hears it he will be caught in it. Naruto is on good terms with the Fox now too so Ma and Pa are free to attach themselves in theory, but if not Naruto can still easily carry them with the Fox cloak chakra arms. Skaar has no answer to the toad song.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mortein

@SlimJ87D said:

@ShadowPro: How much of the Old Power are you allowing Skaar to have? Can he merge with the earth and move around its plains? Or just absorb it's energies to amp himself? This matters to my answer.

it says full power, so I guess Skaar wins this

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d

@Mortein: I modified my post above. I would say he still can lose pretty easily. Sure he can heal himself with the Earth but I haven't really seen him use the ability in a fight, only against his brother hiro.

I want to use the Daken fight as an example. Naruto is easily as fast and agile as Daken if not greater. He has far greater strength than Daken and would just perform leagues above Daken. But that is not what gives Naruto a feel wins against a full powered Skaar, it's his ability to use clones, summons and most importantly in those summons, Ma and Pa toad which can perform a sound capturing Genjutsu rendering Skaar immobile. Without the Toads he doesn't really have a chance of winning since Naruto doesn't know Genjutsu.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

Skaar wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

Skaar

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShadowPro

@SlimJ87D said:

@Mortein: I modified my post above. I would say he still can lose pretty easily. Sure he can heal himself with the Earth but I haven't really seen him use the ability in a fight, only against his brother hiro.

yeah, but eoth the old power he can suckerpucnh the juggernaut to the atmosphere, that's anither example of him using the old power in a battle

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Skaar one shots Naruto into space.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d

@ShadowPro said:

@SlimJ87D said:

yeah, but eoth the old power he can suckerpucnh the juggernaut to the atmosphere, that's anither example of him using the old power in a battle

He can do that and punch Hulk across the US. But what I was asking you about was if you are allowing him to heal or merge with the Earth like he did during the Hiro arc. You are the OP and you have the power to balance things out.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Skaar should have this pretty easily especially with his connection to the Earth. I mean he one punched Juggs into orbit and survived unscathed in lava for a couple minutes or so. Not much Naruto can do to even faze him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d

Okay, besudes all the "Skaar wins" answers, can someone persuade me on how he gets past the Toad Song Genjutsu? You guys know how this works right? You just hear it and you're stuck in it as long as the holder wants you to be in it.

Are you guys saying Naruto doesn't have what it takes to distract Skaar for a few minutes with all his clones with practically unlimited Chakra?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShadowPro

@SlimJ87D: of course he can, I said fullpower, so he can do every trick I know he has and even those that I don't know, as well as naruto, I mean they're going all in, doesn't matter if the planet explodes

ps: doesn0t really matter how many clones can he do, skaar can literally stomp them and kill'em all before naruto makes his movement

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Qpzmg

Skaar

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

If Skaar can merge with the planet, he can't be harmed. Pretty much anytime he is grounded he can heal himself, become one with the earth and reappear. kind of like Man-Thing but not as easy. Skaar has to focus while grabbing onto the Earth. In this case, I would say it's close to even.

Without that power, Naruto beats Skaar via Ma and Pa toad. Ma and Pa toad can just perform a Genjutsu on Skaar and as long as Skaar hears it he will be caught in it. Naruto is on good terms with the Fox now too so Ma and Pa are free to attach themselves in theory, but if not Naruto can still easily carry them with the Fox cloak chakra arms. Skaar has no answer to the toad song.

He actually does have an answer for genjutsu and that is the fact that he has no chakra network that anyone can manipulate with genjutsu.

Skaar takes the win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

Skaar.

therainmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By therainmaker

ROFL. How does Naruto hurt Skaar?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still going with Skaar.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skaar vaporizes his head with a trillion-ton punch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOF. This isn't going to end well with Naruto.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

whos nuarto i only know naruto