Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage. Much faster than the pains and only needs one good hit to kill any of them. Pain's best chance is to start off with chibaku tensei.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pain.

Almighty Push and path synergy gives a decently fought win.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage wins this.

Faster and stronger than naruto, Nothing they do can get through raikaige's shield. Naruto did it, and raikage would stomp that arc of naruto.

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does he have to find Nagato? I'd probably back pain regardless, but I'd like to know the answer.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Yassassin

@lpnq:

Naruto did it, and raikage would stomp that arc of naruto.

Naruto did it with prep, info, summonings, Pain not trying to kill him, Pain not being able use his strongest move for the first half of the fight, and Naruto going 6 tails.

Non of this is applicable in this particular battle.

Nothing they do can get through raikaige's shield.

A. What feats did his shield have again?

B. Petra path can just absorb it.

or the can just take his soul, that's one of the perks with versatility

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15 said:

@lpnq:

Naruto did it, and raikage would stomp that arc of naruto.

Naruto did it with prep, info, summonings, Pain not trying to kill him, Pain not being able use his strongest move for the first half of the fight, and Naruto going 6 tails.

Non of this is applicable in this particular battle.

Nothing they do can get through raikaige's shield.

A. What feats did his shield have again?

B. Petra path can just absorb it.

or the can just take his soul, that's one of the perks with versatility

Petra path absoring things is NLF, same with the soul steal.

Just to point out, Raikage can fight for days, they can't. Nagato was nearly dead during the fight with naruto.

Lighting release chakra mode. Raikage blitz'es half of the Pain crew. naruto took out someone with one punch. Raikage can do the same but a crap ton faster.

No one can even land a hit on him. Dodged sasuke's ameterasu at point blank range, and the only people that can keep up with him is Naruto In KCM mode and the 4th hokage.

Tanking sasuke's empowered sword on top of that.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq:

No Caption Provided

Game over if A goes after Preta.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chibaku tensei gg

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pein

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage could win were it not for Deva path. But IF Raikage knew about the glitch or 5 second interview and had FULL knowledge then I believe he could give him hell and POSSIBLY win 1/10 if Chibaku Tensei was restricted along with the village busting all mighty push due to superior speed and blitzing capabilities and biju level chakra.

The thing I loved about naruto over dbz was that dbz was ALL about power level. Naruto has versatility and people better suited to deal with certain opponents and Nagato is not only a powerhouse but has all the versatility and numbers to deal with an entire village. Facing him one on one unrestricted is suicide unless you're God tier

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LpnQ

@jdg: If we're talking about the same scenario as when naruto went after nagato, nagato was completely immobilized and couldn't do anything besides listen to naruto bicker. Besides's that reanimated nagato who could fodderize itachi.

Jiraiya took out multiple pains, Naruto beat them, Raikage will stomp them. No counter to his speed and raw power.

Loading Video...

0:43 He will do that to every single pain. At 5 kage summit it can be argued that sasuke would defeat all the pains. A even admits that Sasuke is more proficient with ametarsu than itachi. At 1:24, if A continued with that kick he'd shatter the impartial susanoo and split sasuke in half.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq:

I showed you a scan of what I was talking about... A gets his chakra absorbed if he goes after Preta.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yassassin

@lpnq:

Petra path absoring things is NLF, same with the soul steal.

What? How did you come to that conclusion? I'm not saying he can take all energy or

"things", but he has certainly can take chakra and ninjutsu, as he has amply shown. Meaning he can takes his shield the same way he did Bee.

Just to point out, Raikage can fight for days, they can't. Nagato was nearly dead during the fight with naruto.

Wrong Raikage. That was the 3, this is the 4th, and Nagato was nearly dead because he used one of the strongest jutsus in the series.

hting release chakra mode. Raikage blitz'es half of the Pain crew. naruto took out someone with one punch. Raikage can do the same but a crap ton faster.

Too bad he'll get hit with the Shinra Tensei or hell, what is he even going to do against the Pain's dog?

No one can even land a hit on him. Dodged sasuke's ameterasu at point blank range, and the only people that can keep up with him is Naruto In KCM mode and the 4th hokage.

Naruto was actually faster in sage mode as shown in his fight against the 3rd Raikage, and Deva Path was easily above him.

Also No matter how fast he is he'll still get caught in the Shinra tensei.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A would need full knowledge to be effective, then he could blitz in between the intervals and pick them off individually.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: actually its not NLF for the preta path. preta path works off the rinnegans ability to absorb chakra. any chakra, We have seen this with Pain, madara (edo/alive AND juubidara all have shown this ability), obito, kaguya, and even momoshiki has shown it effectively with a rinnegan. all have been able to absorb ninjutsu/chakra. the ONLY thing it can't absorb effectively is sage energy/senjutsu, as we've seen what happens when he tries, which regardless, the raikage does not have access too.

KingofHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KingofHell

Naruto won because of Kyuubi, not because of the sage power and Nagato wasn't going for the kill at any time. While Raikage failed to kill Sasuke.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pain

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto won because of Kyuubi, not because of the sage power and Nagato wasn't going for the kill at any time. While Raikage failed to kill Sasuke.

^this as well. I'm sure if he wasn't trying to capture naruto he would have had a much easier time.

though naruto in a sense did win by sage mode. if it hadn't been for the adverse effects of the sage chakra on preta path, naruto would have been captured at that moment in preta paths arms.

i think the raikage would start off in a stomp against the pain's but unless he knows pains secret and to take out both preta path and (can't remember name but the pain that revives the other pains) right away, he is going to get destroyed in the long run.

he has the physical advantage, and if he can keep it based off his phsysicals he could take out a good chunk of them, but even then, if he at all finds himself fighting deva+preta paths, its GG. no shields/lightning style and deva can just use the Almightly push to troll him hard.

this is not counting chibaku tensei, something it took legit all 9 tails of the fox to be released for naruto to fully counter.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain definitely wins

KingofHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofhell said:

^this as well. I'm sure if he wasn't trying to capture naruto he would have had a much easier time.

though naruto in a sense did win by sage mode. if it hadn't been for the adverse effects of the sage chakra on preta path, naruto would have been captured at that moment in preta paths arms.

i think the raikage would start off in a stomp against the pain's but unless he knows pains secret and to take out both preta path and (can't remember name but the pain that revives the other pains) right away, he is going to get destroyed in the long run.

he has the physical advantage, and if he can keep it based off his phsysicals he could take out a good chunk of them, but even then, if he at all finds himself fighting deva+preta paths, its GG. no shields/lightning style and deva can just use the Almightly push to troll him hard.

this is not counting chibaku tensei, something it took legit all 9 tails of the fox to be released for naruto to fully counter.

Yeah, but that's pretty much PIS in the sense of controlling Natural energy or not. And the fact the Path that could take his soul wasn't around shows just how bad it was managed, as it was shown that they could store the Soul of Naruto and Kyuubi until thrown inside of Mazou. As for the battle it should go more or less like Naruto and Pain did. Raikage gets owned hard by Deva Path, but should be capable of owning everyone else. Is weaker than Naruto in Sage Mode, but still has the power output to put everyone else down.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Without knowledge it's a stomp for Pain

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Raikage. I dnt see any counter for his speed. And besides A faster than naruto Sage mode speed.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

Going with Raikage. I dnt see any counter for his speed. And besides A faster than naruto Sage mode speed.

pain actually has a few counters for his speed.

1. the rinnegan. people here forget its the pinnacle of the sharinagan dojutsu line. Raikage is fast but MS and EMS characters can keep up with him visually. rinnegan is then one step above that. granted 1v1 sure pain may not be fast enough to react to his speed, but he can definitely see and comprehend it.

2. pure numbers. like with jiraiya, who was also faster then pain while in sage mode, pains biggest advantage was being able to see from all angles. so sure raikage(like jiraiya) can blitz pain, but pain has 5 other sets of eyes(all with rinnegan) who can analyze his movements and all counter attack at once.

3. one his probably his biggest advantages, he does not feel physical pain from the "pains". so say raikage starts off blitzing preta path, pain, using his rinnegan to see raikages movements, can literally just throw a body at him to block an attack, IE: a lariat. he may not be able to react enough to counter attack, but pain always keeps his bodies pretty close in combat, and tossing a less useful pain(like the one with summoning) as a sacrifice to then attack with the other 5? thats something he could easily do as again, he won't feel pain from it, and he can use another pain to revive him if needed. we've seen this happen multiple times, in character (IE: using a sacrifice for deva path to block a resen-shuriken)

4. lastly, pain is no slouch. in every fight he has been shown to be able to keep up with almost any opponent. he's matched the likes of Sage mode Naruto/ Jiraiya base AND sage mode/ kakashi with MS/ even keeping up with the 6 tails in open combat and holding his own all the way up until he was forced to use the chibaku tensei. not only is this one of the most powerful moves in the entire series, its being cast by a non-native rinnegan user, AFTER using a city busting Almighty push/fighting the entire village/ Taking on Sage mode naruto and having open combat against a nearly fully released kyuubi. (Everybody here likes to argue that all the tailed beasts are on the same level, but even Pain somewhat suggests the Kyuubi is in a league of his own during their fight, even surprised that it would take this much to capture him) Only after all of this did he finally start to slow down to the point where naruto was able to compete with him, and even then it was ONLY because of the 5 second interval that he was able to beat him. If this is a Fresh Pain/nagato, who has an Insane amount of chakra and not already strained from a fight? raikage is going to have a tough fight.

Not saying pain stomps, because the Raikage is a Beast in his own right, I'm just saying it would probably be 50/50 depending on who the raikage targeted first. if he doesn't take out the right pains, they have the potential to wear him down and do some serious damage very quickly.

and this is ignoring the whole Soul Stealing PIS. Soul Steal is probably a ohko but we haven't seen it used against anybody truly relevant to the story or considered a "top tier" so we don't even know what would happen or if it could even happen to somebody as fast as Ay. remember when we have seen it, the victim has always been mostly stationary and not moving/trapped.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Veravin

@chair-sama: I think it also depends on the environment. In the forest raikage may stand a chance. His only edge over all the pains is his insane speed. I can even remember him keeping up with minato who teleports, even though he lost. I think he can blitz all pains at once.

If he stops to think or talk he gets defeated

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@chair-sama: I think it also depends on the environment. In the forest raikage may stand a chance. His only edge over all the pains is his insane speed. I can even remember him keeping up with minato who teleports, even though he lost. I think he can blitz all pains at once.

If he stops to think or talk he gets defeated

very true about the environment. one of pains biggest advantages is his multiple sets of eyes he can use. if its somewhere like a deep forest where he has a constant lose of Line of Sight, paired with Ay's extreme speed, then I'm sure Ay could win, albeit a long drawn out battle still but it would be very much in his favor.

but say in an open field, or in a destroyed village like against naruto, pain would have a clear advantage.

Ay is super fast, so it again would come down to who he targets first. like for example, if he immediately takes out the naraka path, and then preta path, he pretty much guaranteed the win, at that point its taking out the other fodder pains until its just him and deva Left, which with his speed he would more then be able to counter the 5 second time limit with a full blitz lariat or lightning release attack.

regardless this would be one Purely Epic battle i wish would have happened in the series.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should have given A, his father to make it more interesting. Raikage loses high diff. If he got FULL Intel and deva didn't start with Chibaku Tensei or village busting Shinra Tensei then he could take 1/10...maybe 2

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wins but A the 4th will take at least 2 down with him.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Im still backing my statement that A takes this rather easily with full knowledge, other than chibaku tensei (and obv soul rip) they can't hurt him.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im still backing my statement that A takes this rather easily with full knowledge, other than chibaku tensei (and obv soul rip) they can't hurt him.

with full knowledge yea I'm sure he could take it.

with full knowledge I'm sure he would go right for Naraka path - preta path - soul path(don't know this paths name) and then proceed to take out the other 2 fodder and then continuously blitz Deva Path until he hits right in that 5 seconds. should be easy enough with his speed and with full knowledge.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern said:

with full knowledge yea I'm sure he could take it.

with full knowledge I'm sure he would go right for Naraka path - preta path - soul path(don't know this paths name) and then proceed to take out the other 2 fodder and then continuously blitz Deva Path until he hits right in that 5 seconds. should be easy enough with his speed and with full knowledge.

Honestly.

Though after all this i can see how raikage looses under no intel scenario and is just told "Defend the village you're our only hope"

However it's not a outright stomp like many people think. Many pains will die and it'll be a long battle before raikage dies.

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain destroys. Chibaku tensei kills him with minimum effort.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain dies before he can counter. He literally can't survive a single hit and is very much slower. Full power tensei is the only winning move Pain has and it isn't being used quick enough to save him. Versatility is amazing and all, but a swiss army knife isn't beating a nuke. Chakra drain and soul rip are Pain's biggest win conditions. Both require that he get close and close is where Raikage demolishes. Pain also isn't fast enough to keep him from getting close.

Raikage crushes with low difficulty.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomps, Raikage is all about Brute Force and Speed, other than that he has nothing else to show, once he is restrained he is fodder.

while Pain cant actually tuggle with the Raikage in H2h or even survive a single hit that is without worry, his Shinra is more than enough while 5 sec delay he can summon beast and use other paths to buy time, he can also absorb Raikage Charkra cloak upon contact

Raikage also has nothing that can go against Shinra Tensei/Max and Chibaku Tensei, he has no long range attacks and cant fly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e997365078cf
deactivated-5e997365078cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:

Raikage wins this.

Faster and stronger than naruto, Nothing they do can get through raikaige's shield. Naruto did it, and raikage would stomp that arc of naruto.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage blitz them all.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at this. Deva path uses bansho tenin to pull raikage towards him and the other pains. One chakra rod is all ot takes d

for raikage to be rendered immobile.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinra tensei GG. Chibaku tensei GG.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibaku Tensei will grant a victory here.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MattyBoi

@tcharlie: He doesn't have to perceive him, ST is an AOE and CT will suck him in unless he gets away from it. Both will one shot here.