Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By CortSether
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @CortSether said:
"Stalemate "
sig can't stalemate someone n the level of TOAA "
At the height of his power Sise-Neg was basically that level. Spawn wouldn't be able to destroy Sise-Neg, but Sise-Neg wouldn't be able to destroy divine Spawn.

It's a stalemate.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@CortSether:
can i get some scans of sig being claimed to be at TOAA level?
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CortSether

He turned everything into nothingness and absorbed all of the magic power in the universe into himself so that no other gods/demons even had access to their magic at that point in time. Besides Mordo and Dr. Strange that were following on the journey he was all there was before he remade the universe.  I'd say that pretty much makes him at that level during that point.

Sise-Neg re-creating the universe
Princess Noa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Princess Noa
@CortSether said:
" Stalemate "
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

This isnt a stalemate, Spawn curbstomps

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@CortSether:
that really does not put him on TOAA level, i mean zero hour hal was gonna due the same thing but was stopped from plot, i am talking about something like this 

it's said clear that spawn and MOM are equal, there i am sure TOAA is still higher then sig.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell

No one can be as more Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscience as TOAA. There was no equal, No Even PR Beyonder was fully equal to TOAA.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Perfect Cell:

MOM=TOAA=spawn
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall

divine spawn wins here
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@CortSether said:
"He turned everything into nothingness and absorbed all of the magic power in the universe into himself so that no other gods/demons even had access to their magic at that point in time. Besides Mordo and Dr. Strange that were following on the journey he was all there was before he remade the universe.  I'd say that pretty much makes him at that level during that point.

"

WRONG! 
That does'nt make him TOAA level & all & to suggest is really Funny! 
But your not the only guy I heard that from, It's a lie That's been passed around somewhere & caught on  & now he's vastly overrated
So how does this One Feat say he is close to TOAA?! A OMNIVERSAL Being!!

DivineSpawn on the other hand truly is a Multiversal/Omniversal being & would own SiseNeg like a lowly demon spawn! 

GBD

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CortSether
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @CortSether said:
"He turned everything into nothingness and absorbed all of the magic power in the universe into himself so that no other gods/demons even had access to their magic at that point in time. Besides Mordo and Dr. Strange that were following on the journey he was all there was before he remade the universe.  I'd say that pretty much makes him at that level during that point.

"

WRONG! 
That does'nt make him TOAA level & all & to suggest is really Funny! 
But your not the only guy I heard that from, It's a lie That's been passed around somewhere & caught on  & now he's vastly overrated
So how does this One Feat say he is close to TOAA?! A OMNIVERSAL Being!!

DivineSpawn on the other hand truly is a Multiversal/Omniversal being & would own SiseNeg like a lowly demon spawn! 

GBD

"
...GTFO
Princess Noa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Princess Noa

Sise-Neg was a multi-versal presence at one point, he was greater than Divine Spawn.

But I still think it would be a stalemate only because divine spawn is powerful enough to at least not get obliterated, imo.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Princess Noa:
divine spawn is as strong as TOAA, sig is not picking up a win
Princess Noa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Princess Noa
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Princess Noa: divine spawn is as strong as TOAA, sig is not picking up a win "
Even if he was, big deal. Sise-Neg was TOAA at one point. He destroyed and recreated the entire multiverse and absorbed everything there was in existence. 

Divine Spawn isn't beating that.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Princess Noa: divine spawn is as strong as TOAA, sig is not picking up a win "
Even if he was, big deal. Sise-Neg was TOAA at one point. He destroyed and recreated the entire multiverse and absorbed everything there was in existence.   Divine Spawn isn't beating that. "
you go girl!
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Even if he was, big deal. Sise-Neg was TOAA at one point. He destroyed and recreated the entire multiverse and absorbed everything there was in existence.   Divine Spawn isn't beating that. "
it was one universe, he never was done remaking it and spawn was equal to MOM who in turn is equal to TOAA, see how that works? sig at best is like zero hour hal, powerful but not omni-potent
Princess Noa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Princess Noa
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
it was one universe, he never was done remaking it and spawn was equal to MOM who in turn is equal to TOAA, see how that works? sig at best is like zero hour hal, powerful but not omni-potent "
He went to the beginning of time and destroyed the main universe, which all other timelines and universes diverge from. Sise-Neg even said that he would have the universe and beyond. Since he absorbed everything there was he truly was an omnipotent being because everything existed through him. Heck, he could have recreated the multiverse to fit his image and everything would have been based on his ideal image of reality, but fortunately he realized that everything was good as it was before he became GOD. 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Princess Noa:
he did not touch the multiverse nor showed power of any sort, TOAA was still above him at all times
Princess Noa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Princess Noa
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Princess Noa: he did not touch the multiverse nor showed power of any sort, TOAA was still above him at all times "
And this is based on what? 

How could any other universe exist with the main one gone? 

Everything Sise-Neg did was against the rules and if someone was powerful enough to stop him that being would have, but nobody did.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Please. 

Sise-neg gets destroyed. 

Insane Genis Vell destroyed and recreated the universe 
Mxy destroyed the DC multiverse 
Monarch upon his death destroyed the universe. 
Emperor Joker toyed w/ the DCU

Im sure many other posters on the vine can name more people who can create and destroy universes. 

Creating and destroying universes is a great feat. 

But it is still not enough for them to fight 

OMNIPOTENCE

Princess Noa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Princess Noa
@xyrzrockrain said:
" Please.  Sise-neg gets destroyed.  Insane Genis Vell destroyed and recreated the universe Mxy destroyed the DC multiverse Monarch upon his death destroyed the universe. Emperor Joker toyed w/ the DCU Im sure many other posters on the vine can name more people who can create and destroy universes.  Creating and destroying universes is a great feat.  But it is still not enough for them to fight  OMNIPOTENCE "
Everything about Sise-Neg indicated ombipotence. 

I fail to see how Divine Spawn is anymore omnipotent than Sise-Neg was at the time. Everything existed through Sise-Neg. You can't get more omnipotent/omnipresent than he did.
ihateicarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ihateicarly

Wow....so many Spawn fanboy wankers XD

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
it was one universe, he never was done remaking it and spawn was equal to MOM who in turn is equal to TOAA, see how that works? sig at best is like zero hour hal, powerful but not omni-potent "
He went to the beginning of time and destroyed the main universe, which all other timelines and universes diverge from. Sise-Neg even said that he would have the universe and beyond. Since he absorbed everything there was he truly was an omnipotent being because everything existed through him. Heck, he could have recreated the multiverse to fit his image and everything would have been based on his ideal image of reality, but fortunately he realized that everything was good as it was before he became GOD.  "

Nice Try, but No cigar. 

He simple remade ONE Universe. 
All That your doing is streching,  trying to make it into Multiversal feat when it really is'nt. 

GBD
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Princess Noa said:
" @xyrzrockrain said:
" Please.  Sise-neg gets destroyed.  Insane Genis Vell destroyed and recreated the universe Mxy destroyed the DC multiverse Monarch upon his death destroyed the universe. Emperor Joker toyed w/ the DCU Im sure many other posters on the vine can name more people who can create and destroy universes.  Creating and destroying universes is a great feat.  But it is still not enough for them to fight  OMNIPOTENCE "
Everything about Sise-Neg indicated ombipotence.   I fail to see how Divine Spawn is anymore omnipotent than Sise-Neg was at the time. Everything existed through Sise-Neg. You can't get more omnipotent/omnipresent than he did. "

Only Complete Power of that Universe! Nothing close to omnipotence... 

Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" @xyrzrockrain said:
Everything about Sise-Neg indicated ombipotence.   I fail to see how Divine Spawn is anymore omnipotent than Sise-Neg was at the time. Everything existed through Sise-Neg. You can't get more omnipotent/omnipresent than he did. "
Only Complete Power of that Universe! Nothing close to omnipotence...   "
You know, people who have no idea what they are talking about should stay out of discussions when big people are talking. 

Sise-Neg was omnipotent at the height of his power and everything existed through him. Everything about the issue with Sise-Neg indicates that he became omnipotent/omnipresent/supreme at the end, that was his goal in the first place.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" @xyrzrockrain said:
You know, people who have no idea what they are talking about should stay out of discussions when big people are talking.   Sise-Neg was omnipotent at the height of his power and everything existed through him. Everything about the issue with Sise-Neg indicates that he became omnipotent/omnipresent/supreme at the end, that was his goal in the first place. "

Nothing Indicates him being more then a UniversalPower! 
If you have evidence saying otherwise porve it! Bet you can't! 

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

As one poster said a good simalarity would be to ZeroHourHal. Powerful but nowhere near the levels that DivineSpawn is at... 

Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" As one poster said a good simalarity would be to ZeroHourHal. Powerful but nowhere near the levels that DivineSpawn is at...   "
That scan the user showed didn't indicate Spawn being anywhere close to TOAA level. Whether Sise-Neg was close to TOAA level or not is beside the point. The question is how he would do against Divine Spawn and he was clearly more powerful than Divine Spawn.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

From what I read about Sise Neg, he apparently became God at one point, if someone can please fill me in and educate me more on this character I would be grateful

Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" From what I read about Sise Neg, he apparently became God at one point, if someone can please fill me in and educate me more on this character I would be grateful "
You earlier said Spawn curbstomps now you say you have no idea about the character?
 (0_o)
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" From what I read about Sise Neg, he apparently became God at one point, if someone can please fill me in and educate me more on this character I would be grateful "
You earlier said Spawn curbstomps now you say you have no idea about the character?  (0_o) "
Thats  because that version of spawn was basically equal to TOAA/Presence..so at the time from what I knew about Sise Neg, it would of been an obvious curbstomp..so I went to KMC forums and got other..information..

I never said I have no idea about the character, just that I would like some more information on him

Kthnxbie
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
I think I will go with Spawn with Divine Powers here... but its close...
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#38  Edited By comicfanforever
@King Saturn said:
"I think I will go with Spawn with Divine Powers here... but its close... "

Can I ask one thing? (Sorry to ask).... but can Kal Kent Kill Anti Monitor (Sinestro Corps War) ???
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FLCL1
@CortSether said:
"Stalemate "

wrong spawn
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CortSether
@FLCL1 said:
" @CortSether said:
"Stalemate "
wrong spawn "
I know perfectly well which Spawn this is. 

Are you done?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"I think I will go with Spawn with Divine Powers here... but its close... "
Can I ask one thing? (Sorry to ask).... but can Kal Kent Kill Anti Monitor (Sinestro Corps War) ??? "

of course he could... Kal Kent is essentially Silver Age Superman with even more Powers... and add in the fact that this is the Anti Monitor which is the weaker version... he can do it

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MisterGuyMan

MoM is greater than Divine Spawn.  Spawn even asks her to restore his humanity (or whatever Spawn is).  Even MoM has limits.  She's never shown any capacity for time travel and needed to turn human to understand humans.  MoM approximates TOAA but between the two, MoM is obviously well below in power.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
@MisterGuyMan said:
" MoM is greater than Divine Spawn.  Spawn even asks her to restore his humanity (or whatever Spawn is).  Even MoM has limits.  She's never shown any capacity for time travel and needed to turn human to understand humans.  MoM approximates TOAA but between the two, MoM is obviously well below in power. "
just because she didnt Time Travel doesnt mean she cant... if MoM is truly Omnipotent... in which she has to be since she has power above that of any character in her Actuality... as well as the fact she is considered the True God of her actuality... how can she have limits to her power ? And as far as MoM having to become human to understand humans... that sort of doesnt make sense either... I mean if you are God you are All Knowing... so you already Understand Everything... including Humans... I think there was another agenda behind MoM reason for taking on Human Flesh and coming to Earth... 
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MisterGuyMan
@King Saturn said:
" just because she didnt Time Travel doesnt mean she cant... if MoM is truly Omnipotent... in which she has to be since she has power above that of any character in her Actuality... as well as the fact she is considered the True God of her actuality... how can she have limits to her power ? And as far as MoM having to become human to understand humans... that sort of doesnt make sense either... I mean if you are God you are All Knowing... so you already Understand Everything... including Humans... I think there was another agenda behind MoM reason for taking on Human Flesh and coming to Earth...  "
She also says something like Earth being special because it has humans.  God/Satan were able to make something wondrous that appeared in no other world.  MoM was even in awe at their handiwork on some level.  For story purposes MoM resembles or approximates the same figure that TOAA does in other stories.  That being said, she certainly appears to have more limitations.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
@MisterGuyMan said:
" @King Saturn said:
" just because she didnt Time Travel doesnt mean she cant... if MoM is truly Omnipotent... in which she has to be since she has power above that of any character in her Actuality... as well as the fact she is considered the True God of her actuality... how can she have limits to her power ? And as far as MoM having to become human to understand humans... that sort of doesnt make sense either... I mean if you are God you are All Knowing... so you already Understand Everything... including Humans... I think there was another agenda behind MoM reason for taking on Human Flesh and coming to Earth...  "
She also says something like Earth being special because it has humans.  God/Satan were able to make something wondrous that appeared in no other world.  MoM was even in awe at their handiwork on some level.  For story purposes MoM resembles or approximates the same figure that TOAA does in other stories.  That being said, she certainly appears to have more limitations. "
I think moreso MoM's limitations ( if she really has any ) comes from a Mental Aspect... instead of her actual Power Set... MoM as the God of her Universe has the Power to essentially do anything... but for whatever reason she lets her Thoughts get in the way of what she is truly capable of... 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FLCL1
@CortSether said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @CortSether said:
"Stalemate "
wrong spawn "
I know perfectly well which Spawn this is.   Are you done? "

srry i ment: 

wrong. SPAWN as in ur wrong spawn wins
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CortSether
@FLCL1 said:
" @CortSether said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @CortSether said:
"Stalemate "
wrong spawn "
I know perfectly well which Spawn this is.   Are you done? "
srry i ment:  wrong. SPAWN as in ur wrong spawn wins "
Divine Spawn gets shat on by Sise-Neg
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By thedeman87

Divine Spawn.  He is created to be equal to both God and Satan to defend Earth from their war.  So he is already equal to GOD, which is what some of you are declaring Side-Neg basically is.  Spawn was able to trick both GOD and Satan.  He then destroyed everything on the planet and had it remade without the evil, even though some of the evil still managed to "hide in the cracks" so to speak.   

I think MoM understood humankind just fine, but switched to human forms solely for manipulation purposes.  Hence the Man of Miracles and Khali.  She got Al Simmons ready to shoulder this war.

mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mrwenpire

Sise-Neg wins. 

Sise-Neg didn't create just 1 universe.  He created EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FROM NOTHINGNESS!!!!!!!!! 
He became GOD.  That was stated.  He created the bigbang which is the origin of EVERYTHING in existence!!! 
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Tevnoba
@Princess Noa said:
" Sise-Neg was a multi-versal presence at one point, he was greater than Divine Spawn.  But I still think it would be a stalemate only because divine spawn is powerful enough to at least not get obliterated, imo. "
No he never was, He destroyed and re-created a single universe not the multiverse!@Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
No he never was, TOAA.  He was no more than Thanos when he held the cosmic cube and turned himself into a single Eternity.

@Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
He went to the beginning of time and destroyed the main universe, which all other timelines and universes diverge from. Sise-Neg even said that he would have the universe and beyond. Since he absorbed everything there was he truly was an omnipotent being because everything existed through him. Heck, he could have recreated the multiverse to fit his image and everything would have been based on his ideal image of reality, but fortunately he realized that everything was good as it was before he became GOD.  "

That is because Sise-Neg had no idea what he was talking about, period!  The fact that he destroyed the main 616 universe means nothing, as the other alternate realities still exist.

@Princess Noa said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Princess Noa: he did not touch the multiverse nor showed power of any sort, TOAA was still above him at all times "
And this is based on what?   How could any other universe exist with the main one gone?   Everything Sise-Neg did was against the rules and if someone was powerful enough to stop him that being would have, but nobody did. "

There is no proof that it was considered "against the rules"  That is complete supposition.

@Aeschma Deava said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" @xyrzrockrain said:
You know, people who have no idea what they are talking about should stay out of discussions when big people are talking.   Sise-Neg was omnipotent at the height of his power and everything existed through him. Everything about the issue with Sise-Neg indicates that he became omnipotent/omnipresent/supreme at the end, that was his goal in the first place. "
No actually he was not Omni-anything.  It never stated that he was, it implied that he might be, but that was long before Marvel had the "MULTIVERSAL" thing sorted out.

Sise-Neg destroyed and recreated a single universe, NOTHING MORE!
This feat could be accomplished by a skilled user of a cosmic cube, the IG or HOTU.
LT could have stopped him, but no cosmic crime was being committed.
Sies-Neg was never anywhere near to TOAA power