Sinister Six vs X-men 1960's teams

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's the original line up for both teams.

Each team only has the power and skill of Lee/Kirby/Ditko days.

The X-men are teenagers and Prof. X is not there to help in this fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes. The writing back then was so cheesy lol. Um Id go with x men. Because of Jean grey's TP. Honesly I can be swayed in a different direction.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bones309

Yikes. The writing back then was so cheesy lol. Um Id go with x men. Because of Jean grey's TP. Honesly I can be swayed in a different direction.

I only went with the time because some of the X-men have been so upgraded in power it's not funny. Other wise it seemed like a good fight. So I had the teenage X-men not the Phoenix, Archangel, etc. versions.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: I don't think her TP revealed yet. She was just a telekinetic in the beginning

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kameo

Mysterio is going to be quite helpful to his team.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: then I say sinister six. They have more experience. Plus are very powerful. The x men are just teens.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Well, the Sinister Six have a numbers advantage over the X-men, so that's a point in their favor. The X-Men have combat trained together, extensively, to function as a team, while the Sinister Six are a loose-knit group of anti-social lowlives, who'll turn on each other, or just cut and run, at the drop of a hat. Hell, you don't even need to drop the hat. That's a point in favor of the X-Men. Were Electro to use his powers to their fullest, most versatile, potential, he could probably win this one all by himself. Electro, however, has, historically, been too stupid to ever actually do that. Since Spider-Man, alone, can take the entire team down, I'd have to give this to the X-men. That said, there's not a man among either team, except for the Iceman, and the Sandman, who can't be taken out with a single punch to the face. Mysterio is the spoiler for the Sinister Six, as his illusions give him control over the battlefield. If the X-Men are too disoriented by his illusions, the Sinister Six win.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, the Sinister Six have a numbers advantage over the X-men, so that's a point in their favor. The X-Men have combat trained together, extensively, to function as a team, while the Sinister Six are a loose-knit group of anti-social lowlives, who'll turn on each other, or just cut and run, at the drop of a hat. Hell, you don't even need to drop the hat. That's a point in favor of the X-Men. Were Electro to use his powers to their fullest, most versatile, potential, he could probably win this one all by himself. Electro, however, has, historically, been too stupid to ever actually do that. Since Spider-Man, alone, can take the entire team down, I'd have to give this to the X-men. That said, there's not a man among either team, except for the Iceman, and the Sandman, who can't be taken out with a single punch to the face. Mysterio is the spoiler for the Sinister Six, as his illusions give him control over the battlefield. If the X-Men are too disoriented by his illusions, the Sinister Six win.

Good points but I don't think Spidey ever beat the team all at once by himself. Maybe someone can correct me on that.