Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dondave said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@hardcorefakes:

1) Yes, because sundipping increases his power and we're talking about a base Superman here.

2) Actually, he basically did an IMP tackle into the moon and got KO'd by the force of the explosion, whereas Thor has destroyed planetoids with a single swing.

And even managed to hurt the likes of Exitar with his godblasts. Characters on his level (Morg, BRB, etc) have all destroyed planets.

IIRC that's Warrior madness Thor

Oooops.....

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Posted by King Saturn (214005 posts) - 2 months, 29 days ago - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins because he can easily subdue Superman and Martian Manhunter would give the Surfer a good battle... but eventually even MM will go down to SS.

THIS

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By hardcorefakes
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Yeah, I know. @hardcorefakes was using a sundipping example so I used a Warrior Madness Example.

You tried to make it seem that Thor casually destroys planets on a daily basis. Also that Planet looks really small, it barely looks larger than a mountain

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Other people on his level have. Thor doesn't in most cases because he's a hero.

According to other people, the planet was larger than the moon but bigger than the Earth. Not sure though.

@hardcorefakes:

You used a sundipping example of Superman pushing away Warworld. So I used a Warrior Madness example of Thor destroying a planet.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@dondave:

Yeah, I know. @hardcorefakes was using a sundipping example so I used a Warrior Madness Example.

You tried to make it seem that Thor casually destroys planets on a daily basis. Also that Planet looks really small, it barely looks larger than a mountain

Rofl

@hardcorefakes: Show me how Pre New 52 Superman is beating SS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's really nothing else that can be said. I don't think you will accept this in your mind, so it's best to let it go.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

You used a sundipping example of Superman pushing away Warworld. So I used a Warrior Madness example of Thor destroying a planet.

And I used an example of a regular Superman destroying a planet. Are you done now?

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By demonyusuke713

@hardcorefakes said:

@darkraiden said:

The first two scans, showing Surfer is immune to mental attacks aka the Astral Plane, the third shows him creating an eternal fire. For more feats, he's also resisted Moon Dragon's TP with the Mind gem.

You want to know what Surfer isn't immune to? Being punched a lot. Thanos and Thor don't seem to have any trouble with hitting hi a lot. Why would Superman, when he's faster and stronger than both Thanos and Thor?

Surfer dies.

Thanos is a lot stronger than Superman.

Regardless, Surfer beats Supes.

and here i thought you was just a dc fanboy turns out your not still say wwh thor and ww takes out a sundipped supes tho

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes: SD Superman doesn't count.

A Moon that Superman was KO by destroying it.

SM just fighting Orion.Nothing really impressive there.

Anyway,I recall Silver Surfer have destroy a planet before.

SS can't be speed blitz by Superman since SS have nanosecond reaction time.

SS can drain Superman solar energy out of his body.

SS have created a blackhole with his own powers.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By hardcorefakes

@hardcorefakes: SD Superman doesn't count.

A Moon that Superman was KO by destroying it.

SM just fighting Orion.Nothing really impressive there.

Anyway,I recall Silver Surfer have destroy a planet before.

SS can't be speed blitz by Superman since SS have nanosecond reaction time.

SS can drain Superman solar energy out of his body.

SS have created a blackhole with his own powers.

1) Yes it does. Don't try to weasel out of this

2) Way to downplay a feat. If that were Surfer, he'd be dead.

3) Of course. Fighting a New god is not impressive in any way. You might have just said that fighting Darkseid is lame.

4) Cool. So can Superman.

5) So does Supes. Except, Supes hits WAY harder than Surfer does.

6) And Supes can hit him with Multiple IMPs before he does this.

7) How is this relevant? Superman has held a black hole in his hands. And he can fly out of back holes as well.

You're trying to downplay Superman as if he were some worm. But he's not. Try again. I'll shoot down every nonsensical "point" you bring up.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The moon he destroyed wasnt in orbit it was speeding towards him at planetary speeds...... He collided with it at infinite mass........ That way more impressive than thors tiny planet feat.

Regardless surfer can beat superman h2h but im wondering how long it would take to drain superman without mmh attacking him. Also im not sure surfer can withstand mmh tp hes taken out other powerful psychics before. But even if so, im wanting to know why people think the drain would be so automatic and if its a beam why superman would just let himself be hit by it, and if he was hit why mmh would just stand there and let it happen. But as im only casually aware of surfers feats perhaps someone can help me out here.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. MMH does a mental attack on Surfer while Superman pummels Surfer. and LOL at the people who say Superman is useless.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. MMH does a mental attack on Surfer while Superman pummels Surfer. and LOL at the people who say Superman is useless.

That was SA Supes pulling planets. But it's not like it matters. Supes still rapes Surfer. It's sad how some people grow up just hating Superman.

Pity.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@hardcorefakes: Your downplaying SS than anything else.

1.the OP never said that Superman is SD.

2.Yes.It is a impressive for Supes.Silver Surfer can destroy it with a strong blast.

3.I saw some threads that Hulk might beat Orion If I'm mistaken.Pre 52 Darkseid was a jobber compare to his original self.

4.Don't need to comment

5.SS rarely uses fists in battle.But a depower SS was able down knock down and hurt World War Hulk.But strength wise that the one of few things that Supes have over SS.

6.Considering that Superman doesn't use his speed a lot like how SS use his.Even so SS can dodge Superman and can take couple of hits.

7.I was stating SS feats,but the BH that Supes hold was a small BH.

You should go to Silver Surfer Vs Superman threads and the winner in a lot of them were Silver Surfer.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:

I am well aware of superman's strength feats.

Thor's are better by far(Midgard serpent was minimally 1/3 weight of earth, and was constricting making the force to pull it 15x as much eg Thor's best strength feat is 5x that of Supes)

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

With morals on, MM hunter and Superman win, SS is a top tier jobber when holding back

With bloodlust on, SS takes it.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2.Yes.It is a impressive for Supes.Silver Surfer can destroy it with a strong blast.

3.I saw some threads that Hulk might beat Orion If I'm mistaken.Pre 52 Darkseid was a jobber compare to his original self.

4.Don't need to comment

5.SS rarely uses fists in battle.But a depower SS was able down knock down and hurt World War Hulk.But strength wise that the one of few things that Supes have over SS.

6.Considering that Superman doesn't use his speed a lot like how SS use his.Even so SS can dodge Superman and can take couple of hits.

You should go to Silver Surfer Vs Superman threads and the winner in a lot of them were Silver Surfer.

4.Don't need to comment

1) ...Okay? He dips in the middle of the fight while Martian Manhunter rapes him.

2) Good for him. :)

3) No comment. That was just too dumb for me to read. I think my IQ was damaged by that.

4) Thank you. :)

5) Supes has a lot more than strength over Surfer.

6) Supes doesn't use his speed because he's always holding back. But it's not like Surfer can go into hyperspace in combat. So I don't think he can keep up with Superman level punches.

7) Way to downplay.

BTW

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can fly out of black holes too.

Does it matter what some people say? I would rather be with the few who actually know what they're talking about, than the mindless many who don't know what they're talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes: Those scans are Pre Crisis Post Crisis and New 52 just a sample of his best strength feats from the 3 different era's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Uhhhhh tugging around thousands of planets holding a mini Black Hole in you're hand and bench pressing the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight with no sunlight are all far Superior to tugging a Serpent of the Earth.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, the black hole thing has been debunked. I'll comment the link to the debunking thread when I get off my phone but if you'd like to look it up its 'debunking the wank comicvine'

Second, I fail to see how. Benching the earth's weight for 5 days is more of an endurance testament, because Thor's feat was equivalent to an overhead lift of 5 earths.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@hardcorefakes: Superman never go SD when he's in a lot his cannon fight.

I didn't made those threads and Darkseid was jobbing to a lot character in Pre New 52,but Pre Crisis and Current aren't jobbers.

Why state about what I stated about Supes strength.

Yeah,Morals On Superman hold back and Morals On SS also hold back and what the different.SS have took hits and defeat Classic Hulk(lift over billion tons and block a human size Black Hole),Thor and his Hammer strikes(planetary),I think 100% Gladiator(I recall him destroying dead planets),and others.

Some of the people on those SS Vs SM threads do know what there talking about.And know that SS have fought characters that can give Superman a hell of a fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: You still haven't regarded Superman tugging around thousands of planet's around the Galaxy. and I will wait for you to send me the link. and How was it equivalent to an overhead lift of 5 earth's. it's an endurance and strength feat you don't just bench press the weight of the earth for 5 days because you have crazy endurance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman struggling to contain a tiny black hole.... SS can fight inside one

No Caption Provided

The second one is SA Superman, remember that they are not the same

And the third one is impressive on his own way, but having an enormous strength is not enough to take down SS.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By hardcorefakes

First of all, the black hole thing has been debunked. I'll comment the link to the debunking thread when I get off my phone but if you'd like to look it up its 'debunking the wank comicvine'

Second, I fail to see how. Benching the earth's weight for 5 days is more of an endurance testament, because Thor's feat was equivalent to an overhead lift of 5 earths.

IRONY.

Read the Flash debunking here. It's EPIC.

Here

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

It really isn't, though. Zeptoseconds etc are reaction feats. The fact that they are used to describe how long it takes light to travel the distance of even a dust speck just says volumes for how fast flash is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: it's Scans of Pre Crisis Post Crisis and New 52. We were just debating who was stronger between Thor and Superman Plus Fighting inside a Black Hole and Trying to hold one in you're hand so it doesn't expand and kill anyone are 2 different things.

No Caption Provided

Superman has also flown through 2 Black Holes.

And I Know Strength alone can't take Surfer out. which is why MMH telepathically attacks him and then Superman pummels him at the same time.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

It really isn't, though. Zeptoseconds etc are reaction feats. The fact that they are used to describe how long it takes light to travel the distance of even a dust speck just says volumes for how fast flash is.

Yes, it is. They are used to measure how fast light is, not reactions. Enough of the wank.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tugging planets is SA and I have posted the reasoning multiple times, go back and read.

And you can't determine supes' max lift other than the weight of the earth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this has turn into a debate in who is stronger beetwen Supes and Thor:

SA Superman is stronger no doubt about it

But beetwen Thor and Pre and New 52 Superman:

This the one i consider the best strength feat from Thor:

No Caption Provided

What he did is to push the World Engine against the weight of the Ygdrassil Tree. This tree holds 9 worlds on his roots (one is the Earth). The tree by himself is said to be of incalculabe weight, plus Thor accomplished this on his normal form.

When Superman attempted to pull the Earth, he needed the help of MM and WW. In fact, not even the feat of New 52 looks as impressive as this.

And returning to SS vs MM and Superman:

SS is much more durable than Superman or MM:

No Caption Provided

SS toyed with a super nova, Superman was KO by one. Also, Norrin is a pretty fast guy, he has traveled millions of light years in seconds and his powers grant him unlimited energy and manipulation of molecules, with this we can say that SS can turn his opponentes into cow poo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: I have told you it's a collection of Pre Crisis Post Crisis and New 52 feats it's all the 3 main versions of Superman.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By hardcorefakes

Surfer uses hyperspace to travel that far. Your argument is moot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: Pre 52 Superman is stronger than Thor without a doubt though by a slim margin and I already knew about this feat.New 52 Superman is weaker than Thor though I won't argue that though not by a huge margin just a little weaker.

Superman has actually tanked Super Nova's before it all depends on the writer. And SS doesn't have high resistance to physical Harm. Thanos nearly Beat him to death and Hulk nearly did the same. Superman could pummel him but if MMH wasn't in the fight to Attack Surfer mentally and give Superman the opening to be able to pummel him Superman would probably lose the battle. Superman is FTL (though I won't argue Surfer is faster) and is resistant to Molecular Manipulation.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: OK but it's still a strength feat against Thor you didn't specify which Superman to use in this debate. Post Crisis is Stronger than Thor by a slim margin although I won't argue the New 52 Superman is probably weaker than Thor by a slim margin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Thanos almost kils him but... come on Thanos is leagues above of any character from this thread. And the Hulk one was a severely depowered Surfer, when Hulk attacked a full powered SS he did nothing to him, in fact Surfer laughed of the Hulk.

Lets not forget that SS is also a capable telepath, a mental assault by MM is not very viable. Also, SS can go intangible and regenerate his body too.

SS will dispatch Superman pretty fast, MM will give him more fight but still, he will lose to the Surfer.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

That's not correct.

An attosecond is the distance is takes light to travel 3 atoms.

If you move you arm the space of 1 atom in an attosecond, you're a third the speed of light. 6 atoms and you're twice as fast.

The flash's combat and reaction speeds (in an attosecond I react) (I dodge in a femtosecond) etc are described as 'in attoseconds'.

Attosecond are still a measure of time. On average you and I can react in about a hundred milliseconds, meaning a hundred milliseconds after something happens our brain register it.

The flash reacts in one-digit Zepto-atto seconds, meaning it only takes him that incredibly small amount of time (the time it takes light to travel the length of three atoms) for his brain to register the event and for his body to spring into reactions. He's been described as dodging attacks or moving out of the way in femtoseconds attoseconds or picoseconds depending on his level of bloodlust, meaning that he is faster than light because he is moving his body across a space trillions upon trillions the size of 3 atoms in the same amount of time it would light to cross the length of 3 atoms.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: Hulk was heavily depowered also and Surfer was nearly beaten to death he could barely stand so he didn't just "Laugh it off".

I don't think SS is as powerful of a telepath as MMH. MMH mind rapes you if he wants too. being intangible doesn't mean anything since MMH can do the same and Superman can vibrate himself so fast that you can barely see him and you can't hit him you only pass through him.

I disagree SS will have extreme trouble with Superman. MMH also. on they're own they would probably lose to Silver Surfer but together they would beat him.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

@perethorn: Hulk was heavily depowered also and Surfer was nearly beaten to death he could barely stand so he didn't just "Laugh it off".

I don't think SS is as powerful of a telepath as MMH. MMH mind rapes you if he wants too. being intangible doesn't mean anything since MMH can do the same and Superman can vibrate himself so fast that you can barely see him and you can't hit him you only pass through him.

I disagree SS will have extreme trouble with Superman. MMH also. on they're own they would probably lose to Silver Surfer but together they would beat him.

Alright, I can live with that.

BTW, best strength feat for Post-Crisis Supes? Is it 5-10 earths lifting?

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so im no pro but my two cents, feel free to prove me wrong lol

In regards to SS vs Superman... isnt superman weak to magic type attacks? does the power cosmos or whatever not classify as magic, and if it doesnt wouldnt it still be as huge problem for supes? i think the reason why thor doesnt get destroyed by SS (regarding what people are saying) is because he doesnt have that weakness.

For SS vs MM, i think SS has survived mental attacks before, and SS has gone against Thanos, even though he lost, but Thanos outclasses MM i think, so SS should win that...also cant surfer just create fire? i thought on his bio page it said he can transmute elements.

For the fight itself, i feel that Surfer SHOULD win, except the two on one may be a problem and they might be able to pull it together. Still i vote surfer..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Alright, I can live with that.

BTW, best strength feat for Post-Crisis Supes? Is it 5-10 earths lifting?

Good.

Well he lifted the book with infinite pages along with Captain Marvel. and Ultraman lifted it Alone. Ultraman is an evil version of Superman. but Superman has had stronger feats than that I think. he was able to lift an object the size of Jupiter which is bigger than 5-10 earth's and has also moved a growing star away from the Earth once.

Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer with no morals stomps

Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer with no morals stomps

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...everyone saying that MMH beats Surfer with TP.....are you just ignoring the scans that say he's immune? I mean I posted them before you posted and it just makes no sense to continue to say that. Also btw, Surfer has gone FTL outside of hyperspace before and when Hulk hurt him physically, he was severely de-powered and was winning that fight regardless. He also has a strength feat that puts him at Superman+, which was KOing BRB in like 3 punches. And it's already been said, Supes will have his solar energy drained so he won't get a chance to do any of these attacks. Cosmic Awareness will let Surfer know exactly what to do for both and, being peaceful, he'll take the energy drain over the brute force molecular manipulation way in this fight.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers