User Lists: 0

No one wants to pick a side?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Silver Surfer, until MMH starts attacking, Superman is already dead and MMH is next.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think it's been done before, anyway ill say SS in a good fight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer wins because he can easily subdue Superman and Martian Manhunter would give the Surfer a good battle... but eventually even MM will go down to SS.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is useless here, Silver Surfer would eventually beat MMH

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Stronger

I don't know why everyone says Superman gets stomped...

I've seen Thor giving Surfer good fights.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghostrider2

@stronger: but Silver Surfer doesn't want to hurt him, thats why Thor is giving him good fight.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. LOL@ Superman being useless.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team both rounds.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

Surfer wins both rounds as he drains Clark and one shots him. MMH would be a much better fight but in the end Surfer would take it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: Due to the fact that he can drain Clark of his Solar Energy

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team...

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: but Silver Surfer doesn't want to hurt him, thats why Thor is giving him good fight.

If you say so......

@dondave said:

@stronger: Due to the fact that he can drain Clark of his Solar Energy

Well I am not a Surfer expert like you guys.....If you believe he could......

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

@stronger: He has on-panel drained a character of Solar Energy IIRC

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@stronger: He has on-panel drained a character of Solar Energy IIRC

Never said the opposite,man.

I've seen him too.

I just believed that if guys like Thor,Hulk or BRB could give him a fight,idk why Supes shouldn't.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Doomnaut

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Morals on superman and man hunter, If this was morals off then SS easily

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer wins via solar drain on Supes and he's immune to TP and could take out MMH with fire, cosmic power, or a blitz, or even a blackhole.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I know i disagree with most in my instance in this but while i understand Surfer's inherent Superiority to Superman, i dont really understand nor buy into Silver Surfer inherent superiority to Martian Manhunter (pre new 52).

Few things here though:

1. Surfer is not immune to TP, TP has worked on Surfer just fine on multiple occasion. He however is a pretty good telepath and does have good telepathic resistance. Thanks to CitizenBane, i have seen some awesome feats from Martian Manhunter which would suggest he could take down Surfer with telepathy.

2. Take down MMH with fire: Surfer has never on panel, at least none to my knoweledge, has ever created fire with power cosmic. While he is a matter manipulator he has to somehow learn of Martian Manhunter weakness to fire to use it anyhow, and Surfer cosmic awareness much like a detailed explained in current Avengers in regards to Starbrand is about knowing the flow of energy, which should give him no knoweledge of a mentally implanted pyschi weakness.

3. Surfer blitzes Martian Manhunter, beyond nanosecond Surfer has shown no better reaction time. He should be just as fast as Superman, but honestly he has shown very little to suggest he could blitz anyone here.

4. Black Hole is a technique Surfer has never used. He created a blackhole by discharaging his energy in Annihilation, he has threaten people to open a black hole in their eye, but has never on panel shown an ability to open black hole willy nilly, but we could likely give him the benefit of the doubt since Starfire, another herald of Galactus has shown that ability.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

Team.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DarkRaiden
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The first two scans, showing Surfer is immune to mental attacks aka the Astral Plane, the third shows him creating an eternal fire. For more feats, he's also resisted Moon Dragon's TP with the Mind gem.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first two scans, showing Surfer is immune to mental attacks aka the Astral Plane, the third shows him creating an eternal fire. For more feats, he's also resisted Moon Dragon's TP with the Mind gem.

You want to know what Surfer isn't immune to? Being punched a lot. Thanos and Thor don't seem to have any trouble with hitting hi a lot. Why would Superman, when he's faster and stronger than both Thanos and Thor?

Surfer dies.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

You want to know what Surfer isn't immune to? Being punched a lot. Thanos and Thor don't seem to have any trouble with hitting hi a lot. Why would Superman, when he's faster and stronger than both Thanos and Thor?

Surfer dies.

Thor's greatest strength feat is 16x that of Superman's.

Thanos has easily curbstomped Thor.

It almost seems like you're trying to make an argument for Superman beating Thanos or Silver Surfer on his own here.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SheenLantern

@darkraiden said:

Surfer dies.

Thanos is a lot stronger than Superman.

Regardless, Surfer beats Supes.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MonsterStomp

@hardcorefakes said:

@darkraiden said:

Surfer dies.

It almost seems like you're trying to make an argument for Superman beating Thanos or Silver Surfer on his own here.

Sorry. What is Thor's greatest strength feat? I have yet to see him recently bench the Earth for 5 days straight...

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By hardcorefakes
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

What's stopping him from just using this speed in battle and punching Surfer until he's KO'd?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes said:

@darkraiden said:

Surfer dies.

What feat is this?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @monsterstomp

I was referring to pulling away the Midgard Serpent from earth, as it is 13-17x (I remember that number from Wild Kratz, but it might not be accurate) harder to pull away a snake coiled around a tree bench (requires 13x-17x more weight) than it is to lift said snake (and the midgard serpent is typically the weight of the earth)

But I didn't think, I'm fairly sure that he only pulled away a portion of it. Also I can't add and the average of 13 and 17 is 15.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@hardcorefakes: You really need to accept that Silver Surfer is stronger than Superman in almost every way.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @monsterstomp

I was referring to pulling away the Midgard Serpent from earth, as it is 13-17x (I remember that number from Wild Kratz, but it might not be accurate) harder to pull away a snake coiled around a tree bench (requires 13x-17x more weight) than it is to lift said snake (and the midgard serpent is typically the weight of the earth)

But I didn't think, I'm fairly sure that he only pulled away a portion of it. Also I can't add and the average of 13 and 17 is 15.

So he did that without knocking Earth from orbit?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MonsterStomp
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes said:

@darkraiden said:

Surfer dies.

WHAT?

No Caption Provided

You fail. You obviously know nothing about Superman.

You just hate him.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

Good job

That's not canon.

That's from All-Star Superman.

Also, 200 quintillion tons is 1/25 of the weight of the Earth iirc.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By hardcorefakes

@hardcorefakes:

Good job

That's not canon.

And you still fail.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Has Thor ever done this? You're clearly a hater. You just can't accept the fact that Superman is stronger than your favorite characters.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes: You really need to accept that Silver Surfer is stronger than Superman in almost every way.

Funny, I can say the same thing about you, only vice versa.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

1) That was with a sundip, so...that's irrelevant.

2) That is in no shape or form a strength feat, that's Superman getting ko'd by destroying the moon. Thor destroys planets in one hit.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

1) That was with a sundip, so...that's irrelevant.

2) That is in no shape or form a strength feat, that's Superman getting ko'd by destroying the moon. Thor destroys planets in one hit.

1) It's irrelevant huh? Even though it's still a feat? So many things wrong with this statement, but you're not going to accept anymore facts, so there's no point in trying to convince you differently.

2) Same as above, except I want to how a brick like Thor punches planets into oblivion. When Superman literally just destroyed a small planet with his fist. What do I need to do to show you Superman > Thor?

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@hardcorefakes:

Good job

That's not canon.

And you still fail.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Has Thor ever done this? You're clearly a hater. You just can't accept the fact that Superman is stronger than your favorite characters.

dude thor is much stronger then superman whilst on midgard he is holding back his full strength by more then half and still able to pull a giant serpent wrapped around earth that is the exact weight as earth and kept whole universes(dimensions) from colliding on each other now imagine thor showing off his true strenght and speed also tak into account supermans weaknesses magic and also susceptible to electricity. superman isn't durable to magic meanin magic weapons can hurt him like regular ones can hurt me and you so in irl a hammer meets superman head that head is gone plain and simple or thor can fry him either way it dont matter cuz this is silver surfer vs supes and mmh and both lose horribly we are talking bout a man who can go toe to toe with hulk thor and most cosmic beings a guy who can alter reality (molecule manipulation & matter ) neither supes nor mmh can comprehend that power

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

1) Yes, because sundipping increases his power and we're talking about a base Superman here.

2) Actually, he basically did an IMP tackle into the moon and got KO'd by the force of the explosion, whereas Thor has destroyed planetoids with a single swing.

And even managed to hurt the likes of Exitar with his godblasts. Characters on his level (Morg, BRB, etc) have all destroyed planets.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know Thor armwrestled Hercules and shifted the earth with it right? He lifted the midgard serpent with a giant fishing rod thing, he cracked a celestial's armor, lifted a sword (twilight maybe?) that was said to be incalculable and more. Thor's actually physically stronger. But that's neither here nor there, because Supes gets drained before he can try his strength. Oh and Surfer moves fast enough to search the entire planet in a second, has nanosecond reaction times (at least) and has travelled billions of light years in seconds. Supes cannot blitz him.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

1) Yes, because sundipping increases his power and we're talking about a base Superman here.

2) Actually, he basically did an IMP tackle into the moon and got KO'd by the force of the explosion, whereas Thor has destroyed planetoids with a single swing.

And even managed to hurt the likes of Exitar with his godblasts. Characters on his level (Morg, BRB, etc) have all destroyed planets.

Ironic, you claimed that he "punched planets", not "use Mjolnir to destroy planetoids". Whereas I have Superman using his fists, Thor uses a weapon.

Just stop. Please. And Superman has to deal with the likes of the Anti Monitor, Darkseid, and Imperiex. Unless you want to claim that they are all overrated.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

IIRC that's Warrior madness Thor