Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@man_of_miracles: the only obvious thing here is that you are a smart ass that disputes proof even when it is plainly given to you, yes with water around AQ can equally fight WW on equal terms, it is the whole reason why Aquaman is never in the water when fanboys around here use him in vs threads. They always make the scenario where he is out of the water. Where are those 'reacts in nanosecond' scans for SS?

You haven't provided any proof so it doesn't really matter...

I told someone else already, I will find the scan when I have time. But it is pretty well known that SS has nano second reaction time, literally go look at almost any SS thread.

In addition I am pretty sure that I have stated that it doesn't really matter. Even if the team does tag him (and I am sure that they probably will). SS has over planet level durability, none of the DC have feats to suggest that they could harm SS in any significant way. Aquaman stabbing DS? okay so what, did he die? no, and New 52 DS has not shown durability on the level of SS as of yet.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@ghostravage: Damnit dude. Why did you reply to me and force me to read the other idiot's comments?

Anyway. I don't know how much clearer it has to the get. The ship is over his head. You don't accept that he's not lifting the whole ship because they didn't show the whole thing on panel? That's just dumb. Especially when the dude has feats that are probably higher than that, such as his fighting WW and Cheetah, or collapsing the trench by pushing it together. I don't know how much that weights...but the dude pushing together the Earth? That is a serious feat. And Cheetah was a borderline team-buster and yet Aquaman retrains her once WW throws her in the water.

(If you want to reply, please PM me, I don't want to come back here and deal with the other moron)

@man_of_miracles said:

Aquaman has never EVEN ONE TIME fought with WW evenly.

I hate myself for responding but I'm going to do it anyway because this just flat-out proves to everyone how in denial you are. He fights her evenly in Justice League. They are at each other's throats. GTFO with your so called "intelligence".

Educate yourself on heroes before you claim to know anything about them.

Good day (for real this time).

Holy GOD.

1.Only part of the ship is over his head, the other part is clearly angled into the water, are you impaired or something? anyone with eyes can see he isn't lifting the whole ship.

man you must be one of the poorest excuses for a debater i have ever seen.

2. My god,

Just because they are at each others throats doesn't mean they are on the same level. WW outclasses Aquaman by a ton. The fact that you are debating this means you are not only ignorant of comics in general (which we could already tell) but DC characters specifically/

I have to say. This takes the cake for saddest excuse for a "debate" i have seen recently.

1. What happened to those nan-reaction speed feats; Oh yeah, they dont exist.

2.The feat is credible, AM lifted a ship no matter how much you try to downplay it. Its slanting to the left, because he's holding the rear side of the ship. An incredible strength feat I gotta say.

3. Wonderwoman and AM fought pretty evenly while he was surrounded by water during the Throne of Atlantis arc. CIN.

1. They do, I will find them when I have time

2. HE ISN'T LIFTING THE ENTIRE SHIP, HE IS LIFTING THE BACK END OF THE SHIP. The rest of the ship is resting in the water, how in the world is that not obvious?? are you blind? or are you just straight playing dumb because you realize you are wrong?

3. Pretty evenly, is not evenly. He his not on her level in terms of speed or strength. The ONLY reason that they can even APPEAR to be even is because WW doesn't want to hurt him, or at least kill him.

1. They don't exist, because he doesn't have it. And even if u found a classic feat, he's being tagged by far too many people to make it credible.

2. Nice job insulting because of a fictional character. Shows how mature you're. And yes, he's carrying the ship. The important thing to notice is that the ship is no longer on the waterbed, which means the ships weight is resting on AM's strength. Even if he was only grabbing the back end, he was holding it above the seabed. Again nice feat.

3. Around water, he is on her level. If what you're saying is true, then she should have won, which she didn't. CIN.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@ghostravage: Damnit dude. Why did you reply to me and force me to read the other idiot's comments?

Anyway. I don't know how much clearer it has to the get. The ship is over his head. You don't accept that he's not lifting the whole ship because they didn't show the whole thing on panel? That's just dumb. Especially when the dude has feats that are probably higher than that, such as his fighting WW and Cheetah, or collapsing the trench by pushing it together. I don't know how much that weights...but the dude pushing together the Earth? That is a serious feat. And Cheetah was a borderline team-buster and yet Aquaman retrains her once WW throws her in the water.

(If you want to reply, please PM me, I don't want to come back here and deal with the other moron)

@man_of_miracles said:

I hate myself for responding but I'm going to do it anyway because this just flat-out proves to everyone how in denial you are. He fights her evenly in Justice League. They are at each other's throats. GTFO with your so called "intelligence".

Holy GOD.

1.Only part of the ship is over his head, the other part is clearly angled into the water, are you impaired or something? anyone with eyes can see he isn't lifting the whole ship.

2. My god,

Just because they are at each others throats doesn't mean they are on the same level. WW outclasses Aquaman by a ton. The fact that you are debating this means you are not only ignorant of comics in general (which we could already tell) but DC characters specifically/

I have to say. This takes the cake for saddest excuse for a "debate" i have seen recently.

2.The feat is credible, AM lifted a ship no matter how much you try to downplay it. Its slanting to the left, because he's holding the rear side of the ship. An incredible strength feat I gotta say.

3. Wonderwoman and AM fought pretty evenly while he was surrounded by water during the Throne of Atlantis arc. CIN.

2. HE ISN'T LIFTING THE ENTIRE SHIP, HE IS LIFTING THE BACK END OF THE SHIP. The rest of the ship is resting in the water, how in the world is that not obvious?? are you blind? or are you just straight playing dumb because you realize you are wrong?

3. Pretty evenly, is not evenly. He his not on her level in terms of speed or strength. The ONLY reason that they can even APPEAR to be even is because WW doesn't want to hurt him, or at least kill him.

1. They don't exist, because he doesn't have it. And even if u found a classic feat, he's being tagged by far too many people to make it credible.

2. Nice job insulting because of a fictional character. Shows how mature you're. And yes, he's carrying the ship. The important thing to notice is that the ship is no longer on the waterbed, which means the ships weight is resting on AM's strength. Even if he was only grabbing the back end, he was holding it above the seabed. Again nice feat.

3. Around water, he is on her level. If what you're saying is true, then she should have won, which she didn't. CIN.

1. He does, they are

2. Sigh, ok man if he is lifting the back end, and it is resting in the water, most of the weight would be toward the end with the water. How can you not understand that. It is incredible that it even needs to be explained

3. Aquaman is not on WW level, go ahead and start a WW vs. Aquaman thread and see how it goes.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

SS.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@man_of_miracles said:

Holy GOD.

2. My god,

1. He does, they are

2. Sigh, ok man if he is lifting the back end, and it is resting in the water, most of the weight would be toward the end with the water. How can you not understand that. It is incredible that it even needs to be explained

3. Aquaman is not on WW level, go ahead and start a WW vs. Aquaman thread and see how it goes.

1, Then where are they. And don't give me that I'm finding them. If u have the time to respond my comments, then you can certainly bring these nanosecond scans.

2, He isn't in water. His legs are on rocks. If most of the weight eclipsed his strength, then the ship would collapse under its own weight added with the water its entrenched in. But that isn't the case. His strength supports and he sn't even surrounded by water, which makes it more awesome :) Can't downplay it no matter how hard you try. Its even on his respect thread. http://www.comicvine.com/aquaman/4005-2357/forums/new-52-aquaman-respect-thread-670936/?page=3

3, If he wasn't on her level he would have lost, which he didn't, thereby making you point moot.

Oh in case I forgot. Team>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS CIN.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@man_of_miracles said:

Holy GOD.

2. My god,

1. He does, they are

1, Then where are they. And don't give me that I'm finding them. If u have the time to respond my comments, then you can certainly bring these nanosecond scans.

2, He isn't in water. His legs are on rocks. If most of the weight eclipsed his strength, then the ship would collapse under its own weight added with the water its entrenched in. But that isn't the case. His strength supports and he sn't even surrounded by water, which makes it more awesome :) Can't downplay it no matter how hard you try. Its even on his respect thread. http://www.comicvine.com/aquaman/4005-2357/forums/new-52-aquaman-respect-thread-670936/?page=3

3, If he wasn't on her level he would have lost, which he didn't, thereby making you point moot.

1. Looking for scans requires far more time than responding to you...

2. I am not downplaying anything, I am stating what the feat actually is.

3. No that is completely incorrect reasoning

This team has no feats to suggest they can tangle with post-annihilation SS

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By TommyJones1945

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@man_of_miracles said:

Holy GOD.

2. My god,

1. He does, they are

1. Looking for scans requires far more time than responding to you...

2. I am not downplaying anything, I am stating what the feat actually is.

3. No that is completely incorrect reasoning

This team has no feats to suggest they can tangle with post-annihilation SS

1. Scans which have yet to be seen or proven of their existence; "still waiting"

2. Your statement is irrelevant. What the picture dictates isn't.

3. I'm wondering if you bothered to even read the fight, or even look up what happened. Aquaman fought WW evenly whether you like it or not. You repeating he can't while a n52 JL comic proves he can makes you all the more less than credible.

You know nothing about the team, so u do myself a favour making your own point moot. :) CIN.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By termiteone4ever

I have preached this for years . Thor and silver surfer doesnt have high combat speed .( If i recall when thor fought against gladiator and gladiator was running on foot Thor had a difficult time keeping up much less seen him. ) They have high travel speeds and doesnt fair too well against enemies that has both.

Surfer has never been a team effort character with out AMP thor is the same Amp is needed . In this case the team could pull it off. I am not sure what speed Surfer is going to come with which i am sure they have seen or traveled at especially Guy that going to his biggest challenge.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Speed is not the deciding factor here, why would Silver Surfer need nanosecond reation feats to fight this team?

Aquaman ain't doing squat to the Surfer, literally nothing!

Aquaman's strength is irrelevant here.

A depowered Surfer was able to go toe to toe with WWHULK.

Surfer wins here.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with morals on SS can win this. Firestorm would be the main problem here, but SS has molecular manipulation powers too so....

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By thanosii

too many trolls in this thread.

Argueing that a guy who can stomp planet busters while apologising can be taken down by a guy whose best feat is lifting a cruise ship...

A guy who took on WWH while weakened can be best by a team that won't even survive a thunderclap

so so do many trolls in this thread

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^You don't know the defnition of troll do you?

CIN.