Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern vs Thor vs Flash

• 82 results
Roy-Ironwalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Location: High-Gravity Planet. 90% covered in water (it is an anonymous location).

Morals off, all are bloodlusted.

Rules Win by allied 3v1 kill. Once one of them kills someone then they become revived and allied to their killer.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Are you saying that in order to win they have to team up on one another..?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow thats some dirty fight

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think anything short of wally west is going to be hanging with surfer. Idk about GL, I always thought pre 52 Alan Scott was the most powerful.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roy-ironwalls: as long as he isn't bloodlusted. He soloed DC earth when he went berserk.

Roy-Ironwalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who can kill who first to gain allies.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oh no, bloodlusted surfer just bust the planet, wally dies, joins him but will be useless in a space battle

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Stomper

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XiiX

Everyone solos everyone else

No Caption Provided
hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer.

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thor
  2. Surfer
  3. Flash
  4. GL
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Silver Surfer wins here IMO...

Roy-Ironwalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: I definitely should've thought this though. There needs to be a planet that can withstand planetary explosions so its not just "blow up planet and win", but for this I'll take your answer. Unless of course someone counter-argues that.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@roy-ironwalls: except you keep indestructible planet, and flash is still useless against these flyers, thor once engulf the whole earth with hurricane morals on under ironman's orders, imagine him bloodlusted. Even if the plante is indestructible flash is at disadvantage here, heif they use planet busting attacks he will not survive it.

Roy-Ironwalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: I believe you...except 2 important things. If flash dies first or second he ends up on a team. Otherwise how could we give flash a better chance of survival to compete with the others?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

so many possible scenarios i'll go gl

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lemonsauce

SS is not stronger than Thor.....

He even stated that Thor's hammer is greater than his cosmic power.

Zansuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS is not stronger than Thor.....

He even stated that Thor's hammer is greater than his cosmic power.

I read that comic, it suggested that even Silver Surfer cannot manipulate/control Mjolnir, as in Mjolnir is outside of his cosmic power... basically Mjolnir is Odinforce based.

SS also have technically been knocked around by Thor a couple of times... but SS was holding back as per usual.

Bloodlusted SS can channel a portion of Galactus's power.... like as in create a black hole, de-atomize his opponents (minus Mjolnir) in an instant... A blood-lusted SS means he uses his most effective move at the very start without hesitation, have you seen his power/skill sets?

Odinforce Thor can beat him... but not regular Thor.

Flash would have a slight head start in attacking his opponents, but SS would of sensed his powersource already and would have some sort of shield/AOE/aura ready.. Green Lantern gets knocked down first.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

whoever flash kills first joins him and adds members to his rank

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If it's Post Crisis versions, then Hal is first, in my opinion.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@1UPZ: Surfer won't recognize Wallys power source, and I wonder, how you can create an aura for speed?

Bloodlusted means without morals, and will kill easily, not that he will use the most smartest move. I can get bloodlusted when someone destroys my bag of infinite capacity, but I might try to beat him to death instead of doing the smart thing, like frame him.

Thors a brawler, a bloodlusted Hal will just be harder to contend with, nothing more. I don't know about the Surfers personality, so I don't know what he will do, but Wally might phase their brains out of their heads.

All in all, the Flash is not at a disadvantage as he can run on air currents and water alike.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Silver Surfer wins.

@captain_batman_ftw: How? Norrin outclasses him I basically every aspect...

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

Thor

Flask

Green Lantern.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Except for speed, energy blasts, durability, powerwise, and being versatile.

To be honest, Hal is the most underrated character here on the vine, with the exception of Hulk. He has better damage output than what Norrin does, and he is more powerful.

Hal could just blast him into oblivion, like he did to Amazo, Cyborg Superman, and Krona. Hal wins over Surfer, but CV's Surfer is invincible, and people are going to vote for Surfer regardless of what you show them.

Also, if you want more info about Hal's feats, ask @dondave. He can explain it better to you.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor or SS

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS is the only one left standing

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghostrider2

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@kingant27: Except for speed, energy blasts, durability, powerwise, and being versatile.

To be honest, Hal is the most underrated character here on the vine, with the exception of Hulk. He has better damage output than what Norrin does, and he is more powerful.

Hal could just blast him into oblivion, like he did to Amazo, Cyborg Superman, and Krona. Hal wins over Surfer, but CV's Surfer is invincible, and people are going to vote for Surfer regardless of what you show them.

Also, if you want more info about Hal's feats, ask @dondave. He can explain it better to you.

I doubt you have read SS.

SS eats planetary blasts for breakfast.His energy damage is above planetary level.

He destroyed planet with his matter manipulation.

You see it's a very bad idea to go against Norrin with blasts.

alid610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silver surfer wins

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: lol Norrin outclasses him in every aspect you stated, and be isn't underratted at all, he is rated appropriately.

Norrin is faster, has time travel, can percieve all time as one, has cosmic awareness, has superior durability and invunerability.

Norrin could out blast Hal, and he could take Hal's hits, and come back from them, Norrin is his superior, however a lot of Dc fans have ignored time travel; which Hal has no counter to as well.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: lol Norrin outclasses him in every aspect you stated, and be isn't underratted at all, he is rated appropriately.

Norrin is faster, has time travel, can percieve all time as one, has cosmic awareness, has superior durability and invunerability.

Norrin could out blast Hal, and he could take Hal's hits, and come back from them, Norrin is his superior, however a lot of Dc fans have ignored time travel; which Hal has no counter to as well.

Hal actually has very impressive time manipulation of his own and IMO he's actually quite a bit better at it than Norrin.

This respect thread for Hal conveniently has a specific Time Travel/Time Manipulation section.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#38  Edited By DrF8

Hal has by far better blasting power than Surfer. I'm not saying Surfer is not powerful or anything, but Surfer is the most overrated character on the vine while Hal is the most underrated character.

Hal blasted through Krona that was powered ( if i remember it well ) by the whole emotional spectrum, he was controlling all the emotion entities and was a multi-versal threat.

No Caption Provided

All this doesn't count if we're talking about New52 Hal Jordan.

Anyways, this battle would be :

1. Hal Jordan

2. Silver Surfer or/and Wally

3. Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: it is....when you don't read comics with SS.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@ghostrider2: your disagreeing that Surfer is the most overrated character here on vine? He's right next to Thanos and Batman

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS or Thor

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver surfer

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: yes, he has the feats to back him up.Don't get me wrong an argument can be made but after reading both GL and SS i find Norrin superior to most herald characters, when he has morals off.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Are you kidding me? You probably haven't even read any GL comics when you think that Hal at best has planetary level blasts. His blasts has taken out Amazo (who's durability far exceeds that of Surfer's), Cyborg Superman (who is also more durable than Surfer), and Krona who is an abstract. His constructs have been able to shatter the Spectre's face.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Are you kidding me? You probably haven't even read any GL comics when you think that Hal at best has planetary level blasts. His blasts has taken out Amazo (who's durability far exceeds that of Surfer's), Cyborg Superman (who is also more durable than Surfer), and Krona who is an abstract. His constructs have been able to shatter the Spectre's face.

I never said that.I said SS laughs at that lol.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: "@captain_batman_ftw: lol Norrin outclasses him in every aspect you stated, and be isn't underratted at all, he is rated appropriately." Prove it, you make a lot of statements all the time with no evidence. Prove that Surfer is faster, cause I doubt that very much, as Hal has been able to perceive and catch someone who is faster than Surfer by a huge margin, that being Zoom. Can you also prove that Surfer got better energy blasts when Hal has been able to put down Amazo (with Superman+ durability) with one blast, blast a hole through Cyborg Superman, take out Krona. Prove it that Surfer has better durability cause Hal has taken hits from abstract beings multiple times, he has casually taken a blast from freaking Sinestro (someone who outclasses Surfer by a good margin as well) with a smile on his face after getting blasted from one side of the moon to the other. Prove it that Surfer is more powerful when Hal has been able to do good against abstracts and hold his own against abstracts. He has done good against Zero Hour Parallax, Krona, Kyle Rayner Parallax, and Sinestro Parallax. Sure, Hal took a beating from Sinestro, but a) his power level is bad in the new 52. b) he has done good against other abstracts, and he has done good against Sinestro Parallax before. Surfer isn't more versatile either, as Hal can fry the synapses in someones brain, shields, blasts, any kind of constructs (this alone makes him more versatile).

"and be isn't underratted at all, he is rated appropriately". Have you been living under a rock? Hal is very underrated here on the vine, as well as the public people. If people says that Thor, Hulk and freaking Sentry can defeat him, then he's underrated; very much. Norrin on the other hand is portrayed by the fans here on the vine to be on par with Odin.

"Norrin is faster, has time travel, can percieve all time as one, has cosmic awareness, has superior durability and invunerability." Norrin isn't faster, not by a longshot, Hal has speed feats that surpasses Norrin's. I've stated one, but another one is where he takes out Parallax before he could react, but I'm still waiting for you to prove this statement. Perceiving time as one is something he rarely uses to his advantage, he didn't use it to his advantage against the time Thor flew right past him before Norrin could react, didn't use it all the times Thor hit him. Also, he doesn't even use his speed that much, let alone see time as one. He doesn't har superior durability, invulnerability, probably, but prove that he has superior durability.

"Norrin could out blast Hal, and he could take Hal's hits, and come back from them, Norrin is his superior, however a lot of Dc fans have ignored time travel; which Hal has no counter to as well." No, he can't outblast Hal, as Hal has superior feats, no, he an't tank Hal's hits when his hits have taken out beings with Surfer+ durability. No, we don't ignore time travel, it's out of character for Surfer to do that; show me at least 10 instances of him doing so to his advantage out of his thousand appearances.

Overall, just prove that Hal is inferior to surfer; something he's actualy not, but at least try to do so.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer or Thor.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If flash is wally then he wins, IMP spam + speed steal.

If any other version, then probably surfer. He'd drain Hal's energy, beat up Thor, then somehow tag barry and win.