supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supermandefender

No Caption Provided

Round 1. WWH,  Ironman, Dr. Strange, Mr. Fantastic and Blackbolt.             Team has no prep.
No Caption Provided

Surfer cant destory the planet or drop a blackhole on earth. Other than that its fair game.

Round 2.  Sentry with Void
No Caption Provided

Round 3. Thor  and BRB
No Caption Provided

Round 4 Gladiator and Thanos (not current verison of Thanos)

No Caption Provided

Final round. This JLA team.

JLA Team is limited to only trying to KO the Surfer..... not kill him. Surfer is bloodlusted against them and has 1 day prep before this fight JLA has no prep.
 JLA Team is limited to only trying to KO the Surfer..... not kill him. Surfer is bloodlusted against them and has 1 day prep before this fight JLA has no prep.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

surfer wins all but against JLA

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BarelyAverage

Well this depends on SS rest periods. If he doesn't have sufficient rest and its continuous opposition I see Team WWH and The Void/Sentry softening him up just enough for Thor and BRB to KO him....

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Surfer doesn't necessarily tire, so i say he has a  shot at clearing this. He should be able to beat classic Thanos, but combined with Gladiator he has trouble. JLA could be trouble as well but with 1 day prep and being Galactus' go to herald he can come up with something.

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sgtcrispy

Loses to the JLA.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By cody1984

Surfer wipes them all out.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reactor

Surfer doesn't get past JLA.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Speedblitz.
2.Hard one. Matter manipulation battle, maybe TP gets involved, but Surfer has better chance to win.
3.Surfer. Curently people on this level don't give him too big problems.
4.Thanos Pre-TI? Gladiator goes down like Superman - specific radiation + CA. Thanos can't affect Surfer by TP or EP. Surfer is also too fast and Currently to durable. So Surfer, but it won't be easy.
5.Depends. If Surfer is flying in space, then he win by TP. If he don't, Flash solo.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Backflip

1. Dr. Strange is the only real threat, and even then, the Surfer's got him in a brawl.
2. Surfer is physically stronger, faster, more versitile and powerfuller.
3. Thor is a problem, but as proven recently, Surfer can Stomp Beta Ray Bill. I'd still say Surfer
4. Surfer already knows Gladiator's weakness, and can use it to his advantage. Thanos is a huge problem though. Still, providing he's got rest he should be able to take down Thanos in a difficult fight.
5. Providing he's flying, Surfer can one shot the Flash, Batman and Aquaman. But, then having to take on Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and MMH will result in The Surfer getting taken down.

In short, stops at 5

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By TheGoldenOne

I think he clears it

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at JLA
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By marvellover1

Clears.

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zaiyan

I think he stops at 3, the first two fights could be difficult for him. Strange has auto-shields? Sentry with his plot device? Thor and BRB on their own would have normally given Surfer a bit of trouble, when Thor is not jobbing he's a true A Lister. I know Surfer was amped up and slapped BRB around but IMO he was using tricks like attacking with energy and attacking from behind with his board at the same time. Surfer himself paid tribute to the Asgardian hammer in the last issue of Annihilatiors.
I think team Thor and BRB can win it, especially if he's tired out from the previous 2 fights. Gladiator would be one-shot as always. Classic Thanos had shields to hold out Galactus, but I don't see him getting this far. BRB + Thor win. No need for the JLA.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Zaiyan said:
" I think he stops at 3, the first two fights could be difficult for him. Strange has auto-shields? Sentry with his plot device? Thor and BRB on their own would have normally given Surfer a bit of trouble, when Thor is not jobbing he's a true A Lister. I know Surfer was amped up and slapped BRB around but IMO he was using tricks like attacking with energy and attacking from behind with his board at the same time. Surfer himself paid tribute to the Asgardian hammer in the last issue of Annihilatiors.I think team Thor and BRB can win it, especially if he's tired out from the previous 2 fights. Gladiator would be one-shot as always. Classic Thanos had shields to hold out Galactus, but I don't see him getting this far. BRB + Thor win. No need for the JLA. "
The point of Current Surfer is that he can one-shot people on Thor's, Superman's or Herlad's level of durability.
He crushed Ravenous (fully power) and destroy planet as a side effect, while he wasn't able to defeat him before upgrade.
He one-shotted Thor from Canncerverse (who is equal to 616-Thor), who was also considered as a Powerhouse by Nova Prime and Quasar.
He blocked Mjolnir without any effort. He stomped BRB with morlas highly on. He also took punch from Nova Prime with full NF in his fits without any effort.
He will block Mjolnir(s) if it will be needed, one-two shot Thor or BRB or just use TP on them.
This Surfer would crush Classic Surfer and Morg at the same time.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Stops at JLA. He can beat Classic Thanos, but not Current Thanos.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cody1984
@czarny_samael said:
"1.Speedblitz.2.Hard one. Matter manipulation battle, maybe TP gets involved, but Surfer has better chance to win.3.Surfer. Curently people on this level don't give him too big problems.4.Thanos Pre-TI? Gladiator goes down like Superman - specific radiation + CA. Thanos can't affect Surfer by TP or EP. Surfer is also too fast and Currently to durable. So Surfer, but it won't be easy.5.Depends. If Surfer is flying in space, then he win by TP. If he don't, Flash solo. "

You're on crack if you think Flash can solo against the silver surfer.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

He loses at 4. Thanos beats the crap out of him and Gladiator just watches and looks at himself in the mirror.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cody1984
@Backflip said:
"1. Dr. Strange is the only real threat, and even then, the Surfer's got him in a brawl. 2. Surfer is physically stronger, faster, more versitile and powerfuller. 3. Thor is a problem, but as proven recently, Surfer can Stomp Beta Ray Bill. I'd still say Surfer4. Surfer already knows Gladiator's weakness, and can use it to his advantage. Thanos is a huge problem though. Still, providing he's got rest he should be able to take down Thanos in a difficult fight.5. Providing he's flying, Surfer can one shot the Flash, Batman and Aquaman. But, then having to take on Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and MMH will result in The Surfer getting taken down.In short, stops at 5 "

The surfer smacked around the Hulk's warband being mindcontrolled and not using his power cosmic.  The silver surfer would murder superman without any difficulty due to the fact he could radiate kryptonite and just put his fist through superman's head with him not being able to do anything about it.  Green Lantern is going to get wasted and wonder woman doesn't have a shot in hell.  

In short this gauntlet he is going to clear without major difficulty.   

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

Surfer wins all,he would have stopped at the last round but the prep puts it in his favour.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Susanoo

Stops at Sentry with no Void or Thor and Bill.

Sentry is more powerful than Void. Without Void, he's not balanced out in power.

There's also the scene where Thor defeats Bill in one hit right after Blood and Thunder or recently in Secret Invasion where he completely outperforms Bill against the same God killer Super Skrull. Bill's good, better than most, but his no Thor. Not anymore. 

The best Surfer has ever done against Thor was in their original fight where Surfer was significantly amped and fought a holding back Thor. He even admitted that Thor possessed more strength than he could ever know and Mjolnir was superior to his Power Cosmic. Then there's Blood and Thunder which was just an epic stomp for Thor. And yes that's valid. Thor being under Warrior Madness is a common misconception. It was confirmed by Odin, Warlock and Thanos' instruments that Thor was simply mad.   
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cody1984

Silver Surfer has the power cosmic he really doesn't need prep. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By entropy_aegis
@cody1984 said:
"Silver Surfer has the power cosmic he really doesn't need prep.  "

Does'nt Terrax have that too?
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael said:
" 1.Speedblitz.2.Hard one. Matter manipulation battle, maybe TP gets involved, but Surfer has better chance to win.3.Surfer. Curently people on this level don't give him too big problems.4.Thanos Pre-TI? Gladiator goes down like Superman - specific radiation + CA. Thanos can't affect Surfer by TP or EP. Surfer is also too fast and Currently to durable. So Surfer, but it won't be easy.5.Depends. If Surfer is flying in space, then he win by TP. If he don't, Flash solo. "
@Backflip said:
" 1. Dr. Strange is the only real threat, and even then, the Surfer's got him in a brawl. 2. Surfer is physically stronger, faster, more versitile and powerfuller. 3. Thor is a problem, but as proven recently, Surfer can Stomp Beta Ray Bill. I'd still say Surfer4. Surfer already knows Gladiator's weakness, and can use it to his advantage. Thanos is a huge problem though. Still, providing he's got rest he should be able to take down Thanos in a difficult fight.5. Providing he's flying, Surfer can one shot the Flash, Batman and Aquaman. But, then having to take on Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and MMH will result in The Surfer getting taken down.In short, stops at 5 "
i can agree with both of these...
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By supermandefender

I think he would either stop at Thor and BRB or at the JLA. I think maybe he could get past them with alot of luck on his side. The combo of the JLA here is that you have powerhouses like Supes, MM, WW, Flash and GL can annoy him long enough for one of them to give Surfer a hurting imo. And if Surfer gets knocked to the ground Flash runs a muck on him.

Thor has out preformed Surfer pretty much everytime and I dont think smacking around BRB is enuff to say he can best Thor. Thor can go warrior maddness or OD and Surfer is going to have a rough time.

If Surfer has no morals can beat the JLA by droping a Blackhole on earth and only Martain Manhunter and Superman will make it out thats if Superman isnt able to stop it. But Superman has stopped blackholes before even when they appear out of no where......so  I think earth will problly be fine. Surfer problly stops at the JLA.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cody1984
@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984 said:
Does'nt Terrax have that too? "

????

I'd say yes due to the fact he was a herald but I don't remember if they ever stated he has the power cosmic or not. 

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fire Star
@cody1984 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984 said:
Does'nt Terrax have that too? "

????

I'd say yes due to the fact he was a herald but I don't remember if they ever stated he has the power cosmic or not. 

"

All Heralds power is the Power Cosmic, as it is all granted by Galactus, so yes, being a Herald and Galactus giving him power means he then has the Power Cosmic.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The only herald that didn't have the Power Cosmic was the Fallen One.
ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ripcurl

He doesn't make it past Thanos, not current Thanos, not classic Thanos. People seem to think he can match classic Thanos' power because he activated that device during the Annihilation Wave, but it took everything he had to match power that Thanos displayed without breaking a sweat. As far as the other fights are concerned, Surfer crushes everyone else (with the possible exception of Thor and BRB, and that's only because he's fighting them both simultaneously).

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ripcurl
@hydrabob:
Good answer.
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zaiyan
@BarelyAverage said:
" Well this depends on SS rest periods. If he doesn't have sufficient rest and its continuous opposition I see Team WWH and The Void/Sentry softening him up just enough for Thor and BRB to KO him.... "
thats the way I read it
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaiyan
@cody1984 said:
" Silver Surfer has the power cosmic he really doesn't need prep.  "
Cosmic Awareness might be the term youre looking for
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By capall2

I find it difficult for Surfer to clear this, it can be done, however Thanos has always been portrayed as superior than of Surfer and if Surfer can pass Thanos he would have another hell of a time against JLA here...
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Malonius
@Susanoo said:
"

Stops at Sentry with no Void or Thor and Bill.

Sentry is more powerful than Void. Without Void, he's not balanced out in power.

"

I take "Sentry with Void" to just mean that we're talking about the entity formerly known as Bob Reynolds at full power. That means massive psionic, quantum, and physical powers. Silver Surfer is one of the few that could fight him on all these dimensions simultaneously. I'd give the fight to SS though based on his experience and mental stability. The Bob Reynolds entity is reputed to be the most powerful sub cosmic entity in the Marvel Universe, though that has not been shown.

SS can beat Thor and BRB, but I'm not sure at the same time. I would say Thor, when using all his powers, could beat SS some of the time by himself.

Thanos is a bad guy and Gladiator is to high up in this gauntlet so they lose.

Justice League should be able to beat Silver Surfer pretty much every time, but it's possible that SS with his prep could beat them and clear this gauntlet a few times out of a hundred. It'd be pretty lucky though.
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zaiyan

Anyway he ain't passing the gauntlet, maybe he can fight Thor and BRB at the same time. I don't think so but even if he passes them the rest of the teams here beat him.

Belphegor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Belphegor

Doom has beaten the Silver Surfer time after time. He stops at Doom.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Malevolent1

@supermandefender said:

No Caption Provided

Round 1. WWH, Ironman, Dr. Strange, Mr. Fantastic and Blackbolt. Team has no prep.

No Caption Provided

Surfer cant destory the planet or drop a blackhole on earth. Other than that its fair game.

Round 2. Sentry with Void

No Caption Provided

Round 3. Thor and BRB

No Caption Provided

Round 4 Gladiator and Thanos (not current verison of Thanos)

No Caption Provided

Final round. This JLA team.

Surfer wins all except 2 and 4.

Sentry/Void has demonstrated complete control over his own molecular structure...Surfer has demonstrated the ability to re-integrate himself after suffering damage. Sentry even came back after being BFR'd in time by Morgan LeFay. Could be a very interesting fight.

Thanos and Gladiator? Thanos alone takes the Surfer handily.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jeronimo

Thanos is the only real threat here...

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Omniscience

Every fight Surfer gets into with Thanos is him using a fraction of his power. If he put effort into his fights, used astral and intangible abilities to the max and amped up his strength for once he should be a match for Thanos. Surfer clears.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Thanos should be AFTER the JLA . SS would get through the JLA but stop at Thanos and Gladiator.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS could beat everyone except Thanos.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

Assuming he starts in character Surfer is actually going to struggle against Team 1 and Thor and BRB could take Surfer down as well.

Assuming he fights the way he should its going to be extremely hard getting past Thanos.

BTW did someone actually make Gladiator vs Thanos, the image seem to suggest that, it would sadly be a pretty one sided encounter there.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By New_World_Order

Stops at round 3:Thor & Beta Ray Bill.

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By handsome_stud

thanos solos

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at JLA

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ghostrider2

SS will have a beer with Thanos and then he clears.How is that fair if he cant open a black hole?And what on earth is JlA going to do?Didnt Amazo beat them?They wont do any better vs Silver Surfer.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thanos. Like he usually does.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this and he beats the JL easy

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

If he stops at Thanos...he doesn't make it to the JLA

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jackofspades

@jackofspades said:

@shawnbaby said:

If he stops at Thanos...he doesn't make it to the JLA

Gladiator and Thanos should be last not JL and if that was the order then he would stop at thanos