life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Callouts:

Penny for your thoughts on this battle?

Penny for your thoughts on this battle? For those who are interested in this battle but no knowledge on Shigeo Kageyama, here's a bunch of videos showing Mob's combat abilities

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TrueAustralian

Mob is definitely faster than Supes, but I'm not sure he could hurt him yet.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never heard of him before this thread, but I'm gonna go with Mob. That barrier seems pretty damn hard to penetrate, and his physic powers seem advanced enough that he'll eventually be able to put him down.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@indomitableregal: You should watch the series. It's pretty good. Made by the same guy who made the One Punch Man series.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/25142/animated-background_animation-debris-effects-explo

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Superman still shamshes him, he's not on that level yet

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod: Movie Supes is to slow to catch him.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mob's psychic power is extremely high, and I think there is some speed difference between the two characters, so Mob could win given the amount of damage he can deal with his TK

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Mob, but DCEU Supes has survived planet terraforming beams and pseudo black holes, in just his first movie.

Not to mention he is faster.

Mob loses here

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in mobs universe is as durable as Superman

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: In fact, Superman hardly survived that bomb, even though DD must have absorbed more than half of the impact and explosion. Still, the Terraforming Beam was only crushing a few buildings / blocks, while Toichiro (confirmed as weaker than Mob) was able to do that with half his power. And Clark has no way to beat Mob, being that the latter's barriers are passive and incredibly resistant, its resistance is greater than what Clark has been shown to do with blows. And Mob has lightning-like speed, which is also superior to what Superman has shown. I really consider this battle unfair, as Clark bases his fighting style entirely on physical attacks, while Mob can do extremely high damage at distance.

hasdiw12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight but Mob wins due to having more range.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KillianDuclark

@crapser:

A. Never referenced the nuke in my post.

B. I was talking about when he flew through the world engine, located in the Indian ocean. That one was far larger and creating bigger quakes.

C. You realize, all the feats i listed occurred in just his first movie. At his peak (Justice League) he should scale a good deal above that. So saying Toichiro flattening city blocks is completely meaningless here. Weaker dceu supes have tanked more.

D. What do you mean by Clark has no way of beating Mob. Mob is ridiculously slower than him and Clark in turn is much faster. Mob's barriers have been broken by psychic amped brute force. Its not rocket science to guess how Clark by passes his shield. Statue than follow with a flurry of punches

E. Mob being a lightning timer isn't impressive here. Clark scales and even out right shows, he is superior to lightning timers like wonder woman, going as far as to statue her completely in Justice League.

F. I too see this fight as unfair, because,

Mob holds no edge in this fight. He is slower, he is weaker and while he has greater AOE with his TK, it still requires conscious effort something, Mob can't do if he has been blitzed and KO'd

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Although I can admit a couple of things to you, there is no way Clark can destroy Mob's shields, as Mob's barriers have endured things like Toichiro's slap without a problem. And Superman cannot statue Mob, since Clark has no feats that put him above lightning. and the scalling with Diana is invalid, as she herself has had trouble blocking automatic bullets at JL.