Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Ultron is a tactical genius, can put people in a deathlike coma with his "encephalo ray" (i think that's what it's called) which can also mesmerize people, and on top of it all, Shazam will be hard pressed to hurt him, his outer armor is made out of adamantium.

That's probably what they're thinking anyway. Personally, I think Shazam could take a few rounds. I mean, Wonder Man did it, so I think so could Shazam.

Jmarshmallow

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is made of adamantium, a team buster and genius. I don't see CM having any tools to even harm him, let alone beat him. Taking nothing away from CM, it's just a bad match for him.

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Ultron's body is made of adamantium which really negates almost any physical attacks. Billy would have to rely on his lightning but Ultron has withstood Thor's lightning attacks while still soloing expanded avengers rosters including Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, and Sentry. Billy is just out of his league here.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@green_skaar: To be fair, CM has gone toe to toe with Black Adam, who is also a bona fide team buster, only the team he busts are significantly stronger!

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry Ultron has got the win here. 90% of the time Ultron loses its pure pis. Even if shazam could get the edge on Ultron he would just calibrate a way too neutralise your ability's as he's done to hulk and other power houses. For any to beat Ultron you need an error in logic to occur like a lacky betraying him or someone who should be dead comeing into the fight Ultron is slow on his feet because he takes so much time making strategies

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ultron

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zmasonite

As far as I know Ultron is made of Secondary adamantium which has been crack/partially destroyed by both hulk and Thor. I see no reason why Captain Marvel couldn't either he trades blows with Supes and Black Adam all the time. Idk if he wins every time because he's a hot headed kid even with the wisdom of Solomon but I think he's being very underestimated in this battle

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Iragexcudder

Adamantium is nowhere near as good as Promethium or Nth metal..

Billy is on par with superman in strength correct?

Can Ultron react fast enough to Billy at FTL speeds?

Ultron is a team buster no doubt, but he's also fought with prep and knowledge of each character.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Dat big metal fella, sorry Billy. :(

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: idk about nowhere near as good. Secondary is definitely nowhere near as good though, which is what he's made of. But Billy is too fast for him agreed. And yeah didn't Ultron run away from the avengers one time because he wasn't prepared? Correct me if I'm wrong though

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: I couldn't tell you tbh lol I understand that it does in fact have a melting temp because Pym molded him SOMEHOW.

If Superman's fist was 300g and he could move at 99% the speed of light, his punch would be cable of punching at an energy 190,000,000,000,000,000 joules. Thats quadrillion. That's 45 megatons of TNT. That's 2,800 times more powerful than Hiroshima. The temperature of his punch would be 143,999,999,999,540.3 degrees Fahrenheit. Earth has never seen such power.

Even though that's Superman statistics, Billy has arm wrestled Supes (and lost) but that shows that he is on par with him to hold his own.

Billy moves at light speed so that stat is somewhat relevant.

Can Ultron take that heat?

Adamantium is not magic resistant, although it is VIRTUALLY indestructible. It is the hardest metal on Earth, but Billy's magic and power is way beyond earthbound power.

I honestly feel like Billy is underrated in this fight.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: he is. FTL is a huge factor. And I had thought that he stalemated Supes in an arm wrestling match?? Also I read somewhere that after adamantium has been molded and hardened it can't be melted again. But then again this is secondary adamantium Shazam is dealing with

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: was it a stalemate? I thought Supes came out the victor.. I could be wrong.. But I've heard that about primary Adamantium but not secondary. Didn't hulk rip wolverine in half??

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

NOW this i have to go with ultron based on feats so far . may be later my mind may may change . now if its pre 52 now thats a different story

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zmasonite

@iragexcudder: I never actually saw the match so idk for sure that's just what people have told me.

I've never heard that? I know he incapacitated him by dislodging a vertebrae but I've never heard of true adamantium being cracked/destroyed/etc by hulk

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite:

Eh, current Ultron is not made out of any form of adamantium...He's made out of Space Knight material....

None of his most recent incarnations are composed of adamantium.

I couldn't tell you tbh lol I understand that it does in fact have a melting temp because Pym molded him SOMEHOW.

You do know that the first incarnation of Ultron wasn't made out of adamantium right? This is Ultron-1:

No Caption Provided

But I've heard that about primary Adamantium but not secondary. Didn't hulk rip wolverine in half??

Hulk has never ripped Wolverine in half in the 616-verse. That happened in the Ultimate verse, where the properties of adamantium are different from the mainstream world.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: didn't new 52 Billy disintegrate Black Adam??

@omgomgwtfwtf i know that now lol but yeah I forgot about the ultimates. Sorry for that. Who would you pick here?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnTheBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Shazam, Ultron is a better tactician, but , like a couple people said,Ultron had prior knowledge about his enemies. Shazam has tussled with stronger

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By patrat18

It's not about putting Ultron down, it's about keeping him that way.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: didn't new 52 Billy disintegrate Black Adam??

@omgomgwtfwtf i know that now lol but yeah I forgot about the ultimates. Sorry for that. Who would you pick here?

No. He tricked BA into saying Shazam which turned him into ashes.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@iragexcudder:

Ultron has tanked hits from Thor, Sentry, Quasar (Phyla-Vell), etc. with zero damage, and that is without adamantium.

Not to mention the most current version of Ultron had time travel capabilities and his encephalo ray would one shot Billy.

Ultron during Annihilation Conquest upgraded his encephalo ray into a form of simulated telepathy and was capable of dominating planets with it.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: oh really? I don't keep up with him but what's this Space Knight material like? And who's the most powerful character he's taken out with the encephalo ray?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@zmasonite:

His most recent incarnation is the one found by the Intelligencia inhabiting the body of a space knight that crashed onto Earth. Once he woke up, he basically transmuted his body to look like his usual self. Thor then smacks him in the face with Mjolnir, but it was completely ineffective. Ultron then raises his hand and comments on how he's not ready and then proceeds to blow up the Intelligencia's base and disappears.

The fight also happens again at the end of Age of Ultron when the Avengers manage to change the timeline back to finding Ultron. Pym was able to stop him from running, but he was still thrashing the Avengers and was only defeated because of a virus Pym made. The virus was sentient and continuously adapted every time Ultron tried to counter it.

However, during that battle he was able to one-shot Ms. Marvel and throw around the Avengers like rag doll. Ultron did this with no prep as he wasn't planning on facing the Avengers.

Also, keep in mind that Ultron was fighting the Avengers while trying to stop a virus from infecting his systems. So he was basically multitasking.

Now to move on to Ultron's encephalo ray, he was capable of KO'ing the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and Inhumans with it. But they were saved by Franklin Richards who absorbed all the psychic energy and redirected it at Ultron.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: nicee scans. I can honestly say that my mind is changed. He can take blows from Mjölnir and the encephalo ray took Thor out. I'd say with prep he'd even stomp new 52 billy. But I still see billy moving FTL as a problem. Assuming they're in character though billy probably wouldn't speed blitz. And as hot headed as he is he might underestimate Ultron and try to tank the encephalo ray