Avatar image for carnage_capital
CARNAGE CAPITAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CARNAGE CAPITAL

i would say sesshomaru casue his original sword is able to revive him every time he ides and he has ultimate moves better than kenpachi

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

These are two of my favorite characters. The battle takes place on an open and flat plain with no trees and no cover. Sesshomaru has his Tenseiga and his Tokijin and can perform the Soryuha.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Anyone wanna make an argument for Kenpachi?

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GL Bertron

I say Kenpachi. Sure the guy seems to fight like a berzerker, but he rather tactically. (Well except for the who likes to get cut so he can enjoy the fight.) His first strategy would gauge his opponent's strngth. The first time Sesshomaru uses his blast attack Kenpachi would be out the way. I know Sesshomaru is fast but he never moves fast enough to disappear, just blurs. Kenpachi is faster. Plus once the eyepatch off he jumps several power standings. Also Kenpachi is a veteran fighter. He has probably dealt with several regenerators and knows to find thir source and remove it. Once he has taken away the healing source he would start the killing blows. Being a Soul Reaper Kenpachi would go for a head blow, fastest way to kill anyone when you use a sword. Also Kenpachi has cut through a building that was probably close to a dozen stories, and I mean the whole building. Even with his poison techniques Sesshomaru would have to get it into Kenpachi, who is smart enough to retreatf rom poisonous clouds and has the reach advantage. The guy towers over Chad, who is suppose to be right around 6 foot 2-3 inches. Add his sword to his reach and he gets almost another 8 feet (His Zanpakuto is long.)

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

I say Sesshomaru. Armed with the powerful Tokijin he doesn't have to get close to Kenpachi as he can use sword pressure to attack from a distance as well as use Soryuha. This is a good fight but mu moneys on Sesshomaru.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Rated R Superstar says:

"Sesshomaru was the very first avatar I ever had on the comic vine, I gotta pick him."

I would have never guessed you were a Sesshomaru fan. Check out the page I made for him

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sesshomaru was the very first avatar I ever had on the comic vine, I gotta pick him.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GL Bertron

Sesshomaru would have to be able to see Kenpachi to attack. Kenpachi can cover a long distance in less time than it takes to blink. He could also attack in that time, cutting through Sesshomaru. And like I said, the first time Sesshomaru heals Kenpachi starts cutting things off until it stops. Kenpachi also has shown that he can concentrate his spirit energy around himself to make his skin immune to attacks.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Do not underestimate Sesshomaru. He moves faster than the eye can see and can close great distances without being detected. He also has extremely superhuman senses.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sir Donnie says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sesshomaru was the very first avatar I ever had on the comic vine, I gotta pick him."

I would have never guessed you were a Sesshomaru fan. Check out the page I made for him"

I don't watch anime or manga but I'll watch Inuyasha if Sesshomaru is in the episode. That n is cold.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Rated R Superstar says:

"Sir Donnie says:
"Rated R Superstar says:

I would have never guessed you were a Sesshomaru fan. Check out the page I made for him"

I don't watch anime or manga but I'll watch Inuyasha if Sesshomaru is in the episode. That n is cold."

same here. I watched one of the InuYasha movies just because he played a big part in it. That movie rocked.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sir Donnie says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sir Donnie says:
"Rated R Superstar says:

I don't watch anime or manga but I'll watch Inuyasha if Sesshomaru is in the episode. That n is cold."

same here. I watched one of the InuYasha movies just because he played a big part in it. That movie rocked."

Which one? The one with the island and like 5 demon brothers? Thats the one I saw.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GL Bertron

Sir Donnie says:

"Do not underestimate Sesshomaru. He moves faster than the eye can see and can close great distances without being detected. He also has extremely superhuman senses. "

Never seen him do the disappear, he alsways does that M. Bison shadow run thing. Kenpachi also has the ability to move silently, he sneaked around in the mangas until Ichigo focused his spirit energy and heard his bells. Sesshomaru doesn't really show a knack for using soul pressure, just swinging a magical blade and kicking Inu yasha's a.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GL Bertron

Post Deleted.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Rated R Superstar says:

"Sir Donnie says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sir Donnie says:
"Rated R Superstar says:

same here. I watched one of the InuYasha movies just because he played a big part in it. That movie rocked."

Which one? The one with the island and like 5 demon brothers? Thats the one I saw."

it was this one where they discovered that there was a third sword that was evil and it elaborated on the past of InuYasha's father. not sure it it was canon

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sir Donnie says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sir Donnie says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sir Donnie says:
"Rated R Superstar says:

Which one? The one with the island and like 5 demon brothers? Thats the one I saw."

it was this one where they discovered that there was a third sword that was evil and it elaborated on the past of InuYasha's father. not sure it it was canon"

I think I saw that. Not sure but it sounds familiar. If the show where more dark like when they show his father and Sesshomaru I'd watch it.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GL Bertron

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

GL Bertron says:

""

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

GL Bertron says:

"Sir Donnie says:
"Do not underestimate Sesshomaru. He moves faster than the eye can see and can close great distances without being detected. He also has extremely superhuman senses. "

Never seen him do the disappear, he alsways does that M. Bison shadow run thing. Kenpachi also has the ability to move silently, he sneaked around in the mangas until Ichigo focused his spirit energy and heard his bells. Sesshomaru doesn't really show a knack for using soul pressure, just swinging a magical blade and kicking Inu yasha's a."

Sesshomaru can project energy from his blade from a distance and disintegrate his foe. Sesshomaru's senses are incredibly high, he is able to learn about past events from smell. He can also sense auras.
Post Edited:2007-08-30 01:45:03

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GL Bertron

Sir Donnie says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Sir Donnie says:
Never seen him do the disappear, he alsways does that M. Bison shadow run thing. Kenpachi also has the ability to move silently, he sneaked around in the mangas until Ichigo focused his spirit energy and heard his bells. Sesshomaru doesn't really show a knack for using soul pressure, just swinging a magical blade and kicking Inu yasha's a**."
Sesshomaru can project energy from his blade from a distance and disintegrate his foe"

Kenpach has eyes and can see. Not hard to dodge what you see coming. Plus after the first use the surprise is lost, making it harder to accurately use an attah that has to be aimed. Zaraki could technically inscrease his spirit pressure until it cripples Sesshomaru, kinda like what he did to Ganju and Hanataro

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GL Bertron

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Sesshomaru, he is twice as strong physically as Inuyasha, way faster and much smarter and his weapons are more powerful.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
"Sesshomaru, he is twice as strong physically as Inuyasha, way faster and much smarter and his weapons are more powerful."
.....what're you smokin? Sesshy has no chance against someone as ludicrously strong as Kenpachi.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Kenpachi.Bleach is another level above Inuyasha.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Sesshomaru, he is twice as strong physically as Inuyasha, way faster and much smarter and his weapons are more powerful."
.....what're you smokin? Sesshy has no chance against someone as ludicrously strong as Kenpachi."
Kenpachi greatest feat of strenght was slicing a building and grabbing Ichigos sword with his bare hands
And Sesshy is way too fast for Kenpachi
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
Kenpachi greatest feat of strenght was slicing a building and grabbing Ichigos sword with his bare hands
Kenpachi is much faster than Sesshy. He can keep up with the other Captains with just pure speed. They use Shunpo, he doesn't, and he still matches them. As for strength, dude, that was just raw power emenating from his sword.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Kenpachi is much faster than Sesshy. He can keep up with the other Captains with just pure speed. They use Shunpo, he doesn't, and he still matches them. As for strength, dude, that was just raw power emenating from his sword.

"
Ok..you win..