Servants (Fate/Stay Night) vs Night Raid (Akame Ga Kill)

• 81 results
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

The Rules

Servant Members and Conditions

1. Saber
  2. Archer
  3. Lancer
  4. Berserker (Hercules)
  5. Caster
  6. Rider
  7. Assassin
  • Morals on and in character, but they are determined to win and will work together.
  • No knowledge or prep.
  • Win by kill, ko, or capture of all the other team's members.
  • All are their Fate/Stay Night versions. Can use VN and Anime.
  • All are able to be hurt as they normally would.

Night Raid Members and Conditions

1. Akame
  2. Mine
  3. Leone
  4. Tatsumi (With Incursio)
  5. Sheele
  6. Susanoo
  7. Lubbock
  8. Chelsea
  • Morals on and in character, but they are determined to win and will work together.
  • No knowledge or prep.
  • Win by kill, ko, or capture of all the other team's members.
  • All are anime and manga composite.

Setting

No Caption Provided
  • Fight takes place here.
  • The Servants start in the upper left corner.
  • Night Raid starts in the bottom right corner.
  • It is midday and there is a small amount of people around.
  • No leaving the area.
  • The area can be destroyed, but will be healed every five minutes or so.

Feats for Night Raid are here (That's linked.)

Feats for The Servants are here.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Haven't watched either of these anime. I started fate stay night yesterday but I had other things to do so I didn't get very far in the first episode.

Giovanni314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know, Gilgamesh in VN is multi-galaxy level. So he solos.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not here. I just couldn't find a picture of just those mentioned.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XioKenji

Isn't VN Gilga planetary or something with Ea ? and isn't their an argument that Caster can literally just drain their mana/lifeforce at the start of it ?

If you boot em , I'm going with Akame's team.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

Isn't VN Gilga planetary or something with Ea ?

If you boot him , I'm going with Akame's team.

There's a list of members in the fight in the OP.

Any reason?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XioKenji

@joewell:

Fair impressed wih Tatsumi in the manga currently , he should be able to 1v1 all the servants(even archer in ubw) and akane shouldnt be behind with her 1 slash hax(reminds me of fate/zeros lancer)

The main problems for them should be caster and putting down Herc(op NP)

I dont recall rider's NP from 2007 tho

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jacthripper

Servants

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mukurorokudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:Leaning towards Nightraid. They work together better, and Lubbock is pretty good with those strings.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mukurorokudo: Hmmmm.

Sorry for fake tagging you above. For some reason, I can't actually take you unless I click the reply button, which obviously wasn't on the page when making that post.

mukurorokudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@mukurorokudo: Hmmmm.

Sorry for fake tagging you above. For some reason, I can't actually take you unless I click the reply button, which obviously wasn't on the page when making that post.

its ok Senpai.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@joewell: You might have said this but I am assuming Herc only has to die once for it to count as his loss?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_chronicle: Nope. He has to lose all 12 lives. Same way the Servants will have to find a way to bring down Susanoo.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Susanoo too huh? Im leaning night raid but could be persuaded

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I see a few key players on each side

NR Mvp's

• Susanoo (here he is masterless and thus triggerless which is why I can be persuaded...)
  • Akame (lack of info for Servants means she is the most deadly on the field imo)
  • Tatsumi

S Mvp's

• Herc (with his lives he will be insanely hard to kill)
  • Saber
  • Archer (ether Gilgamesh or Emiya are threats tho im not clear on the version being used here)

This is just my opinion but,

Akame will be deadly early game, Servants are durable and fast but not exactly known for dodging. Her instant hit instant kill ability will be a game changer because her opponents lack the knowledge

Susanoo is arguably the most powerful person on the field (herc, tatsumi are in the same tier)

Other than perhaps the Caster, no one on the servants side stands out as brilliant or a tactician, while Night Raid has Chelsea, Mine and Lubbock. Each of whom can out think their enemies

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caster create a defensive barrier, gradually expand it until it cover the map, consuming people as it expand. Archer pick off any one with funny idea from distance. Close combat no one on Night Raid gonna survive Gae Bolg. No one. All the servant except caster not gonna get hit by akame sword easily, Susanoo and Tatsumi can be deal by Herc. Really i can't see NR winning this one.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hum...Gae Bolg?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By XioKenji

@bachh2: Caster's barrier could possibly solo them , The map doesn't really favor archer that much.

No one should survive Gae Bolg but they should be able to react to it , especially Tatsumi , Susano , Akame and Lionel. Even tho I think Akame has inferior skill compared to any of the servants as a fighter , she does have reaction feats topping them.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@bachh2: Caster's barrier could possibly solo them , The map doesn't really favor archer that much.

No one should survive Gae Bolg but they should be able to react to it , especially Tatsumi , Akame and Lionel. Even tho I think Akame has inferior skill compared to any of the servants as a fighter , she does have reaction feats topping them.

As far as i know Gae Bolg can't be dodge. Because when its throw the concept of distants becomes irrelevant and the only fact that matters is that the spear is always gonna hit the heart.

It's some conceptual shit. Nasu like that. A lot.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: I don't know , Saber did block it and react to it(iirc via her death precog)

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shinjiro

@xiokenji: Saber did block it because she has an ability that allows her to change her destiny. Which was the reason because she could survive. When someone throws Gae Bolg the destiny of the target is sealed. But if the target has a way to change her destiny or a supernatural luck (yes, luck) he could survive it or dodge it.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By XioKenji

@shinjiro:

Fair enough and I'm pretty sure no one on NR has luck , destiny or probability hax.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By alcoholbob

Gae Bulge solos.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: caster is detection/mana supplier so team can spam noble phantasm like no tommorrow

Gae bolg is low reality warping weapon so yeah like shinjiro said you need that much hax to survive

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saber's precog, luck Stat, and Kirei's Command Seals ordering Lancer not to kill anyone yet enabled her to survive Gae Bolg.

Archer barely survived a thrown Gae Bolg because it was a battle of concepts. Projectile that will always strike down its target as an anti-army weapon vs. A shield that nullifies all projectiles. And it still broke through despite being able to tank multiple shots from Gate of Babylon.

Lancer gets 7 chances to use Gae Bolg consecutively before even worrying about the lack of prana. And he is the fastest Servant in CQC to the point that he can move and evade fast enough to surpass Mach 13 Broken Phantasms that Archer had.

Him and Heracles would be hell to put down. Protection from arrows skill makes Lancer freakishly hard to tag with projectiles and being in close range puts you in perfect Gae Bolg range.

Both Lancer and Berserker have Battle Continuation. Even if they are supposed to be mortally injured, they can still fight for quite some time.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By bachh2

put in esdeath then maybe, just maybe they have a shot/10 that is if they don't waste time freeze on herc which they probably will due to no knowledge

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall, I feel that the servant team has a better skill set. Saber with Excalibur and Avalon; berserker and his 12 lives; lancer with gae bolg's cause/effect reality warping heart strike; archer with ubw sword spamming; and caster supplying the other servants with energy. I don't see night raid winning. Although, some of NR's members can put up a good fight. Tatsumi, Akame, and Susano-o (especially if he can go into his other form) can put up a good fight with most of the servants; even Lubbock with his wires can be tricky to fight. Mine's shots can be powerful, but with no knowledge, I don't think she'll know how much danger she's in and won't be able to pull off the kind of high powered attacks she spammed continuously against Budo and Esdeath. Also, I'm not all that impressed with the abilities of the other members of NR; at least not in this particular fight. Therefore, I'm going with the servant team.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@joewell said:
@giovanni314 said:

He's not here. I just couldn't find a picture of just those mentioned.

Gilgamesh is not multi-galaxy.

Ea is planetary if used at max power, which has only ever been done 1 time in the entirity of the verse (there's like a half dozen VN's just for that continuity).

And yes. There is a distinction between Gilgamesh and Ea. If the weapon is severed from him...or he doesn't use it, he is FAR from planetary.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Saber's precog, luck Stat, and Kirei's Command Seals ordering Lancer not to kill anyone yet enabled her to survive Gae Bolg.

Archer barely survived a thrown Gae Bolg because it was a battle of concepts. Projectile that will always strike down its target as an anti-army weapon vs. A shield that nullifies all projectiles. And it still broke through despite being able to tank multiple shots from Gate of Babylon.

Lancer gets 7 chances to use Gae Bolg consecutively before even worrying about the lack of prana. And he is the fastest Servant in CQC to the point that he can move and evade fast enough to surpass Mach 13 Broken Phantasms that Archer had.

Him and Heracles would be hell to put down. Protection from arrows skill makes Lancer freakishly hard to tag with projectiles and being in close range puts you in perfect Gae Bolg range.

Both Lancer and Berserker have Battle Continuation. Even if they are supposed to be mortally injured, they can still fight for quite some time.

Actually, the exact command Kirei used on Lancer was "return at all costs" preventing him from going out. The reason he retreated from battle was because Saber *barely* managed to survive Gae Bulg because of the aforementioned conditions and his identity was outed (which is pretty much game over for any servant) immediately upon using the ability.

Ironically although she managed to avoid a fatal blow, she was still heavily wounded with a severe wound in her chest and an inept master to heal it. Had he been allowed to continue the fight, Lancer would have easily won.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Servant wins. They have more firepower and versatility

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lou_cypher said:

Actually, the exact command Kirei used on Lancer was "return at all costs" preventing him from going out. The reason he retreated from battle was because Saber *barely* managed to survive Gae Bulg because of the aforementioned conditions and his identity was outed (which is pretty much game over for any servant) immediately upon using the ability.

Ironically although she managed to avoid a fatal blow, she was still heavily wounded with a severe wound in her chest and an inept master to heal it. Had he been allowed to continue the fight, Lancer would have easily won.

I find it weird how the servants just wait for the opponents to charge their attack. Saber just stood there for Lancer to charge his spear and the likes. Nasu even stated that Saber can't use Excalibur against Assassin because by the time she charges Excalibur, Assassin would have decapitated her. For people like Lancer and Saber to use their weapons, they need charging time. It's just depending on whether the other team gives the servants enough time to charge their attacks.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The servants take this

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hilariously one sided for Team Fate.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bachh2

@poeticwarrior: lol OP give them a town full of people as battlefield. They don't need to go to close combat. Pretty sure Caster gonna have lot of mana to drain and supply Archer to spam his ranged attack from the other side of the map.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hilariously one sided for Team Fate.

Others seem to disagree.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Fate/Stay Night stomp very very easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I haven't seen NR fight, except for the Esdeath vs. Akame one in the anime. But watching only the original version of Fate/Stay Night, this is my analysis...

- Lancer is fast, so is Assassin. But in simultaneous battle I don't know, since fights in F/S had a lot of stops. But if they were to keep fighting they'd cause NR to worry, especially with the bloodlust Lancer has.

- Herc is gonna be a huge (not intended) problem. Ten lives will drain NR's stamina, so it'd be best if they finish him last. But if they do, could they kill him ten times, with all his pesky teammates already having taken their stamina?

- Archer (I have to butt this in, is that really Emiya? SH*T!) can and will pick them off one by one. If Caster does provide unli mana for the team, Archer could spam UBW on NR one at a time. No worries.

- Caster will be the pivotal point here. Should she do her best supporting her teammates while wreaking havok, NR could become disorganized and be taken separately. Take note that she could warp space/reality, so the battefield's really a non-factor in this battle.

- And the magic picks: Saber and Rider. About Rider: if strategically used, her Pegasus could deal a lot of significant damage and initiate other teammates to finish the others not killed. Saber, on the other hand, could play the role of bait; being the most balanced, she could lead NR members into a tight space and finish them with Excalibur/Avalon combo.

Those are my thoughts about Servant team strategies, if you see any interesting openings just reply XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AvatarReiko

Asdeath freezes time and proceeds to cut their heads off.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LunarHeretic

@avatarreiko: Even low magic resistance servants like Emiya can move inside time stop so fuck off.

The only real match would be Akame due of the cursed sword, but servants like Arturia would be immune to that.

Hassan or Kojiro would solo

Arturia murderstomps

Hercules godstomps

Medusa petrifies them even without looking at them or Bellerophon their asses

Medea rain of light like carpet bombs

Emiya headshots with calagbolg II

Cu Chulainn stabs from behind as a ghost or nuke their asses with his anti army NP

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

other servents keeps the AGK team while gil activates EA

the moment gil activate EA its over for agk

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people read the OP prompt, they’d realise Gilgamesh isn’t even fighting here.

Heracles, Medusa’s Eyes and Excalibur are the only big threats to the AGK side. Even then it’s very possible Akame’s sword could take multiple lives (Just a tiny bit of hydra venom can eat through all 12 of Herk’s lives as per Strange Fake). Medusa’s Eyes come down to how you quantify magical energy and such.

Cu won’t get the chance to use his heart stab since most of night raid are ranged fighters or aren’t stupid enough to simply allow him to use it.

Tatsumi, Susanoo and Akame are going to have to carry hard here I feel though. But given Tatsumi’s feats of fighting Budo, holding his own against a holding back Esdeath and his battle against the Emperor’s Teigu, he’d probably take multiple Servants to bring down.

Akame is going to be insanely lethal in CQC. Which is why I feel Tatsumi and Susanoo dragging attention onto themselves, with the rest of Night Raid running interference will make it so Akame can jump in and go for pot shots, or pull Servants into 1 vs 1s.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people read the OP prompt, they’d realise Gilgamesh isn’t even fighting here.

wait gil is not fighting?

where is stated?

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio: In the combatant list which only lists the original 7 Servants in the OP. Gil and Hassan aren’t included here.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Servants

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Servants would stomp Night Raid even without Gilgamesh. It just operates on a stronger verse logic than akame ga kill which only has very specific abilities for Imperial Arms.