Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"If you read her bio then you know that Sersi can increase her strength to unknown levels. So her strength can grow."
Thats just theory though... and she hasnt shown anything to show she is anywhere near Wonder Woman in physical strength"
But it's in her bio."
It doesnt change the fact its still in theory... simply because she hasnt shown anything to show that her strength level is insanely great... so that so Called Unknown Level of strength she has could be somewhere around 40 to 50 tons... approx."
It's not from my head.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
CuzISaidso said:
"pfft...I have been on CBR
One guy said Magneto can destroy galaxies and damage the universe

One guy said Gladiator was on par with Pre crisis superman

One guy said Wolverine could beat Cyborg Superman

Both CBUB and CBR are jokes"

Uhm, yeah.. I'm an active member of CBR and I know noone said that without being destroyed by the locals with a subsequent ban by the mods, on the rumbles forum anyway.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By CuzISaidso
LegendaryKYJ said:
"CuzISaidso said:

Uhm, yeah.. I'm an active member of CBR and I know noone said that without being destroyed by the locals with a subsequent ban by the mods."
This was CBUB not CBR
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Rei-Kai
LegendaryKYJ said:
Uhm, yeah.. I'm an active member of CBR and I know noone said that without being destroyed by the locals with a subsequent ban by the mods."
And I've still seen people on those boards argue that Superman is the strongest being in fiction and then get smacked upside the head for it. There are a ton of blind DC fans as well there too. Not to mention Star Wars fans. I think they're the worst.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
CuzISaidso said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"CuzISaidso said:

This was CBUB not CBR"

Clarify. You said specifically (i'll bold for you).
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:
It doesnt change the fact its still in theory... simply because she hasnt shown anything to show that her strength level is insanely great... so that so Called Unknown Level of strength she has could be somewhere around 40 to 50 tons... approx."
She was strong enough to deck Hercules, who's class 100+. Her base strength is only around class 15 or so. Her control of Cosmic Energy enables her to amplify her strength over class 100. As shown when she flattened the Olympian."
Even Wolverine was able to put Hercules on his Ass... and Logan is no where near Hercules level strength...
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:
She was strong enough to deck Hercules, who's class 100+. Her base strength is only around class 15 or so. Her control of Cosmic Energy enables her to amplify her strength over class 100. As shown when she flattened the Olympian."
Even Wolverine was able to put Hercules on his Ass... and Logan is no where near Hercules level strength..."
Are you saing that Wolverin can defeat Hercules? Come on.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Rei-Kai
King Saturn said:
Even Wolverine was able to put Hercules on his Ass... and Logan is no where near Hercules level strength..."
That's Logan. He has plot-device character shield. I don't even bother with him anymore. He gets into fights with the Hulk and they get stalemated cause of healing factors. It's ridiculous. Hulk could lob him across the US or into space, but they always just go melee anyway.....btw, the Hulk vs. movie was kickass. Deadpool is a fuckin riot in Hulk vs Wolverine.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By CuzISaidso
Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:
That's Logan. He has plot-device character shield. I don't even bother with him anymore. He gets into fights with the Hulk and they get stalemated cause of healing factors. It's ridiculous. Hulk could lob him across the US or into space, but they always just go melee anyway.....btw, the Hulk vs. movie was kickass. Deadpool is a fuckin riot in Hulk vs Wolverine."
Aahhh ill have to check that out
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:
Are you saing that Wolverin can defeat Hercules? Come on."
No... I am making a point of how Bad Writing has been a issue with Hercules before... and Sersi being able to flatten Herc doesnt make much sense to me at all... just as Logan doing it doesnt either...

Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:
That's Logan. He has plot-device character shield. I don't even bother with him anymore. He gets into fights with the Hulk and they get stalemated cause of healing factors. It's ridiculous. Hulk could lob him across the US or into space, but they always just go melee anyway.....btw, the Hulk vs. movie was kickass. Deadpool is a fuckin riot in Hulk vs Wolverine."
But either way...the writing is still bad when Logan can lay out Hercules... and I think Sersi beating Herc is Crap as well... not unless she transmutes him... or something
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By CuzISaidso

Exactly
Sersi hitting Hercules could of been bad writing as well

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By mira

Come on Sersi is much stronger then Hercules. (I don't know if her strength is greater, but she has a lot of powers.)

She has also demonstrated a talent in martial arts and wrestling. It's shame that I don't remember in which issue.

CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By CuzISaidso
mira said:
"Come on Sersi is much stronger then Hercules. (I don't know if her strength is greater, but she has a lot of powers.)"
Um no she isnt...proof please
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Rei-Kai
King Saturn said:
But either way...the writing is still bad when Logan can lay out Hercules... and I think Sersi beating Herc is Crap as well... not unless she transmutes him... or something
Hercules was kinda suck for most of his career. But they always have Wolverine pulling off crazy shit. Like hopping from one falling dinosaur to another while they fall down a pit in order to get out of it, which happened in the Savage Land. As for Sersi, it's not out of the question. Just about every Cosmic user can amplify their strength via cosmic energy. Sersi is no exception to that rule.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
mira said:
"Come on Sersi is much stronger then Hercules. (I don't know if her strength is greater, but she has a lot of powers.)"
No, she's not. We just provided you information indicating her as waaaaaaaaaaay less might then someone of class 100.

Power, yes, transmutation alone is real real power.

But not enough to counter someone moving to fast for you to even percieve as anything tangible.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By CuzISaidso
Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:
Hercules was kinda suck for most of his career. But they always have Wolverine pulling off crazy shit. Like hopping from one falling dinosaur to another while they fall down a pit in order to get out of it, which happened in the Savage Land. As for Sersi, it's not out of the question. Just about every Cosmic user can amplify their strength via cosmic energy. Sersi is no exception to that rule."
Its just a theory
Their is no feat to back that up
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By mira
CuzISaidso said:
"mira said:
Um no she isnt...proof please"
Proof what?
If you check their bio then you'll see.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By CuzISaidso
mira said:
"CuzISaidso said:
"mira said:
Um no she isnt...proof please"
Proof what?
If you check their bio then you'll see."
I see 2 tons
Last I checked Herc was class 100

Really you are terrible at this
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Rei-Kai
LegendaryKYJ said:
But not enough to counter someone moving to fast for you to even percieve as anything tangible."
I've already given her speed and experience. Sersi can defend herself and I have yet to hear word from anyone here about Diana being capable of defending herself against Sersi's powers. Everyone keeps going back to speedblitz when I've already stated how ineffective it is. Sersi can teleport, create a force-field, even use Mind Control. She can create illusions too.Though from previous battles people say Diana's special sight allows her to see through illusions. Still, Sersi has a host of powers people are ignoring just so they can say Diana wins via speedblitz. Diana can blitz right into a shield or a blast of cosmic energy.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By mira

Sersi's strength can grow. And you don't understand me. I did not mean physical strength. So I don't know why are you talking about tons.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Rei-Kai said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
But not enough to counter someone moving to fast for you to even percieve as anything tangible."
I've already given her speed and experience. Sersi can defend herself and I have yet to hear word from anyone here about Diana being capable of defending herself against Sersi's powers. Everyone keeps going back to speedblitz when I've already stated how ineffective it is. Sersi can teleport, create a force-field, even use Mind Control. She can create illusions too.Though from previous battles people say Diana's special sight allows her to see through illusions. Still, Sersi has a host of powers people are ignoring just so they can say Diana wins via speedblitz. Diana can blitz right into a shield or a blast of cosmic energy."
Maybe applicable if we're using the Eternals from twenty years ago. She's done nothing of the sort in the recent run.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Rei-Kai
LegendaryKYJ said:
Maybe applicable if we're using the Eternals from twenty years ago. She's done nothing of the sort in the recent run."
Recent run isn't that long. Like the Asgardians, the Eternals have pretty much been reset. They have to die to get back all their memories and the full scope of their powers. And right now they can't even come back cause Gilgamesh destroyed the machine that does that for them. Despite that Sersi still was very powerful and Ajak even reduced Makkari to less than cinders in order to completely destroy him and make him incapable of regenerating the damage. Of course Ajak is a jelous moron who damn near doomed the world because of this. Plus they're re-printing the older Eternals series, and also Zuras had been telling tales of past events to Thena's son (whose name escapes me) and they included things that Sersi had done as an Avenger, as well as dealing with the escaped Android Hulk, whom is now a decoration in one of their halls.

Sersi's past feats and abilities still stand. She's just currently in limbo since she basically sacrified herself to bring Makkari back, spirit and all. I think someone who can transmute their own body to have the same exact composition and powers as another person, is insanely powerful. This was something Sersi was never capable of before. She could transmute Diana's powers away or even return her to clay if she wants.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#123  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"Sersi's strength can grow. And you don't understand me. I did not mean physical strength. So I don't know why are you talking about tons."
No...it is you that doesn't understand.Like Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock..she can augment her attack power and her strength with cosmic energy to compete physically with people stronger than them.Her actual strength is still less than that of Wonder Woman's.If you didn't mean physical strength you aren't talking about anything.Sersi hasn't been able to compete with anyone with strength anywhere near Wonder Woman.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By mira
Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Sersi's strength can grow. And you don't understand me. I did not mean physical strength. So I don't know why are you talking about tons."
No...it is you that doesn't understand.Like Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock..she can augment her attack power and her strength with cosmic energy to compete physically with people stronger than them.Her actual strength is still less than that of Wonder Woman's.If you didn't mean physical strength you aren't talking about anything.Sersi hasn't been able to compete with anyone with strength anywhere near Wonder Woman."
Maybe but she has a lot other powers which will help her win.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By mira
Rei-Kai said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
Maybe applicable if we're using the Eternals from twenty years ago. She's done nothing of the sort in the recent run."
Recent run isn't that long. Like the Asgardians, the Eternals have pretty much been reset. They have to die to get back all their memories and the full scope of their powers. And right now they can't even come back cause Gilgamesh destroyed the machine that does that for them. Despite that Sersi still was very powerful and Ajak even reduced Makkari to less than cinders in order to completely destroy him and make him incapable of regenerating the damage. Of course Ajak is a jelous moron who damn near doomed the world because of this. Plus they're re-printing the older Eternals series, and also Zuras had been telling tales of past events to Thena's son (whose name escapes me) and they included things that Sersi had done as an Avenger, as well as dealing with the escaped Android Hulk, whom is now a decoration in one of their halls.

Sersi's past feats and abilities still stand. She's just currently in limbo since she basically sacrified herself to bring Makkari back, spirit and all. I think someone who can transmute their own body to have the same exact composition and powers as another person, is insanely powerful. This was something Sersi was never capable of before. She could transmute Diana's powers away or even return her to clay if she wants."
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Rei-Kai
Vance Astro said:
No...it is you that doesn't understand.Like Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock..she can augment her attack power and her strength with cosmic energy to compete physically with people stronger than them.Her actual strength is still less than that of Wonder Woman's.If you didn't mean physical strength you aren't talking about anything.Sersi hasn't been able to compete with anyone with strength anywhere near Wonder Woman."
With time and training, an Eternal can increase any of their powers, including strength. However Sersi's main focus has always been her transmutation abilities. She still has Super Strength, but like I said hers is only around class 15 base and she can amp it up using her Cosmic Energy. So no, she can't compete with Diana in pure strength, but she can increase her strength through her powers enough to do so. It's simply not a permanent boost. It think mira is confusing an Eternals potential abilities with what they are actually capable of doing right now. Sersi could become physically stronger through training and meditation, she just hasn't.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Vance Astro said:
With time and training, an Eternal can increase any of their powers, including strength. However Sersi's main focus has always been her transmutation abilities. She still has Super Strength, but like I said hers is only around class 15 base and she can amp it up using her Cosmic Energy. So no, she can't compete with Diana in pure strength, but she can increase her strength through her powers enough to do so. It's simply not a permanent boost. It think mira is confusing an Eternals potential abilities with what they are actually capable of doing right now. Sersi could become physically stronger through training and meditation, she just hasn't."
Wonder Woman wins....
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By mira
Rei-Kai said:
"Vance Astro said:
With time and training, an Eternal can increase any of their powers, including strength. However Sersi's main focus has always been her transmutation abilities. She still has Super Strength, but like I said hers is only around class 15 base and she can amp it up using her Cosmic Energy. So no, she can't compete with Diana in pure strength, but she can increase her strength through her powers enough to do so. It's simply not a permanent boost. It think mira is confusing an Eternals potential abilities with what they are actually capable of doing right now. Sersi could become physically stronger through training and meditation, she just hasn't."
I agree with Rei-Kai. Sersi wins.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Mira, you've contributed to nothing.

Rei-Kai:
"Recent run isn't that long. Like the Asgardians, the Eternals have pretty much been reset. They have to die to get back all their memories and the full scope of their powers"

So, why would you say the old stuff stands? The Asgardians.. the same Asgardians that have crossed genders and gained power ups yet to be displayed as Odinforce power.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By mira
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Mira, you've contributed to nothing.

Rei-Kai:
"Recent run isn't that long. Like the Asgardians, the Eternals have pretty much been reset. They have to die to get back all their memories and the full scope of their powers"

So, why would you say the old stuff stands? The Asgardians.. the same Asgardians that have crossed genders and gained power ups yet to be displayed as Odinforce power."
Why? I posted why I think Sersi will win. I don't want to repeat myself.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Rei-Kai
LegendaryKYJ said:
So, why would you say the old stuff stands? The Asgardians.. the same Asgardians that have crossed genders and gained power ups yet to be displayed as Odinforce power."
Their memories were reset, not their powers. Sprite screwed them up with his reality warping stunt. Sersi didn't have her full memories of all her accomplishments, but she still retains all of her powers. And like I said, even Tiamut outright admitted to her that both Sersi and Makkari's powers were upgraded by him. When a Celestial who has enough power to make Galactus tremble in fear says he powered up a few Eternals, then I'd go with what he says.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Rei-Kai said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
Their memories were reset, not their powers. Sprite screwed them up with his reality warping stunt. Sersi didn't have her full memories of all her accomplishments, but she still retains all of her powers. And like I said, even Tiamut outright admitted to her that both Sersi and Makkari's powers were upgraded by him. When a Celestial who has enough power to make Galactus tremble in fear says he powered up a few Eternals, then I'd go with what he says."

That's narrative, though. Unless she's actually done so-and-so or shown the capabilities to do such, she can't do it. As I recall, Sersi didn't do anything to indicate FTL thinking in the new run of the Eternals, the only one who did was Makkari when it seemed like time stopped around him during an attack at a party. I haven't read it in awhile but come to think of it I'm 80% positive that Sersi was with him at that party, still no indication of said reflexes.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Rei-Kai

That was beginning of the new Eternals series and neither Sersi nor Makkari remembered anything nor had any idea they were Eternals, plus Tiamut hadn't been awakened yet so they would not have received a boost to their powers at that point. Are you not even aware of how the events played out? And even at the party, Makkari himself said he was trying to becareful because of the speed he was moving at he could've easily done harm to the terrorists by removing the weapons from their hands, and even said he was sure he'd broken a few bones and wrists. And this wasn't even at his full abilities. Even after recovering his powers, Makkari has to hold back on Earth because he'd adversely affect it by moving at FTL speed.

Plus there's the fact he went through the Deviant army and looked over all 6000 of them and even told their leader that he could kill them all in the blink of an eye if he wanted.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Rei-Kai said:
"That was beginning of the new Eternals series and neither Sersi nor Makkari remembered anything nor had any idea they were Eternals, plus Tiamut hadn't been awakened yet so they would not have received a boost to their powers at that point. Are you not even aware of how the events played out? And even at the party, Makkari himself said he was trying to becareful because of the speed he was moving at he could've easily done harm to the terrorists by removing the weapons from their hands, and even said he was sure he'd broken a few bones and wrists. And this wasn't even at his full abilities. Even after recovering his powers, Makkari has to hold back on Earth because he'd adversely affect it by moving at FTL speed.

Plus there's the fact he went through the Deviant army and looked over all 6000 of them and even told their leader that he could kill them all in the blink of an eye if he wanted."
Yeah, I have it at home I haven't read it in at least two years. This is all off memory, and Sersi did nothing to indicate she's at the same plateau of power she was before. There's really no point in debating since I'm doing this all off the top of my head, if you think she's the same ol' Sersi, that's your opinion, I just think there should be more proof indicating such.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Rei-Kai

Like I said before, she pulled off a feat she's never been capable of before. She is the same was she was, only more powerful now thanks to Tiamut. She simply does not have her full memories. Even Iron-Man came around to make her an Avenger again and she had no idea what he was talking about. All of her past feats and abilities still stand, which is supported by statements from both Zuras and Iron-Man confirming as such. The only thing Sersi is missing is her memory of those events due to Sprite's reality warping bit. It'll be easier to see when they bring Sersi back.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Like I said before, she pulled off a feat she's never been capable of before. She is the same was she was, only more powerful now thanks to Tiamut. She simply does not have her full memories. Even Iron-Man came around to make her an Avenger again and she had no idea what he was talking about. All of her past feats and abilities still stand, which is supported by statements from both Zuras and Iron-Man confirming as such. The only thing Sersi is missing is her memory of those events due to Sprite's reality warping bit. It'll be easier to see when they bring Sersi back."
Wonder Woman wins.Stop wasting people's time with fallacies.
mira said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Vance Astro said:
I agree with Rei-Kai. Sersi wins."
I don't care who you agree with..don't quote my post and than offer no argument.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#137  Edited By castleking
Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Like I said before, she pulled off a feat she's never been capable of before. She is the same was she was, only more powerful now thanks to Tiamut. She simply does not have her full memories. Even Iron-Man came around to make her an Avenger again and she had no idea what he was talking about. All of her past feats and abilities still stand, which is supported by statements from both Zuras and Iron-Man confirming as such. The only thing Sersi is missing is her memory of those events due to Sprite's reality warping bit. It'll be easier to see when they bring Sersi back."
Wonder Woman wins.Stop wasting people's time with fallacies.
mira said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Vance Astro said:
I agree with Rei-Kai. Sersi wins."
I don't care who you agree with..don't quote my post and than offer no argument.
"
i gotta agree with rei-kai
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
i gotta agree with rei-kai"
Way to be a douchebag.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By castleking

oh, you know i am just playing.  :)

but i do think sersi can win via transmutation if she doesnt get speed blitz.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"oh, you know i am just playing.  :)

but i do think sersi can win via transmutation if she doesnt get speed blitz."
Well nobody is denying that Sersi can transmute Wonder Woman is Wonder Woman doesn't use her speed...but Rei-Kai and Mira are pretty much saying she can do it no matter what Wonder Woman does.Also..Transmutation is a last resort move for Sersi..she isn't a murderer.If we assume she is going to use her best move right out of the gate..it should be safe to assume the same about Wonder Woman.
spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By spidey209
Rei-Kai said:
"CuzISaidso said:
People arent biased against Marvel here..in fact their are probably more Marvel fans here then DC
Uh yeah, they are. About 4/5ths of the people here are DC fans. And that's a big assumption from you about knowing the number of fans here given your extensive posting record.

CuzISaidso said:
You wanna see a biased community check out KMC or CBUB ...both ride Marvel c*ck like there is no tommorow"
CBUB is almost entirely a joke. CBR is different. They still have people who think Superman can beat Loki."
dc fan???i think that there are quite a few marvel fans here also
Ayatola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Ayatola
spidey209 said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"CuzISaidso said:
People arent biased against Marvel here..in fact their are probably more Marvel fans here then DC
Uh yeah, they are. About 4/5ths of the people here are DC fans. And that's a big assumption from you about knowing the number of fans here given your extensive posting record.

CuzISaidso said:
You wanna see a biased community check out KMC or CBUB ...both ride Marvel c*ck like there is no tommorow"
CBUB is almost entirely a joke. CBR is different. They still have people who think Superman can beat Loki."
dc fan???i think that there are quite a few marvel fans here also"
this site has a mix of both its pretty balanced although it has some ridiculous users
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#143  Edited By The_Scourge
WW speed blitzes Sersi ftw
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By castleking

i mean i sided with rei kei to make vance angry.

over all the fight looks like wonder woman would win. i dont know to much about sersi, just  what i remember from old avenger comics.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By mira

Sersi can hit ger with her eyes. And by the way how can WW kill Sersi?
Sersi can manipulate cosmic energy, projecting beams of force, heat, or light from her eyes and hands.

Ayatola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ayatola
mira said:
"Sersi can hit ger with her eyes. And by the way how can WW kill Sersi?"
Um by hitting her really hard? btw mira You are a freakin idiot
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By castleking

sersi used to be hella strong back in the day with her powers but not sure if she can win with WW using a speed blitz. but if she doesnt then sersi should be able to defeat her, but things have changed for her so most ppl wont agree with her winning

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#148  Edited By The_Scourge
Ayatola said:
"mira said:
"Sersi can hit ger with her eyes. And by the way how can WW kill Sersi?"
Um by hitting her really hard? btw mira You are a freakin idiot"
Yeah WW does have super strength. Take it easy Ayatola