• 118 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for jade1977
#1 Posted by Jade1977 (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

Avatar image for kinasin_
#2 Posted by Kinasin_ (1354 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for tanet62
#3 Posted by TAneT62 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

Avatar image for soundgarden
#4 Posted by soundgarden (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

Avatar image for shootingnova
#5 Posted by ShootingNova (24887 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for fmstyyx
#6 Posted by FMStyyx (749 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna give this to sephiroth :(

Avatar image for shootingnova
#7 Posted by ShootingNova (24887 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx said:

I wanna give this to sephiroth :(

Too bad too sad :D

Avatar image for joeagentofhand1
#8 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

does anybody have sephiroth feats?

Avatar image for greenteaforme
#9 Edited by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

does anybody have sephiroth feats?

He has none. People just like his character design.

Avatar image for stronger
#10 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for redberry
#11 Posted by Redberry (818 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman. She's much more durable and much faster.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Killed a Midgar Zolom and impaled it on a whittled tree. Killed a dragon. Defeated Zack. Sliced clean through a simulation of the Sister Ray. Erected a forcefield that took a shot from the Sister Ray with all the power of Midgar to break. Sliced through buildings.

He's displayed telekinesis, flight, teleportation, and shapechanging.

Avatar image for jodema
#13 Posted by Jodema (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth is much stronger than people give him credit for. Watch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Sephiroth is capable of controlling the atmosphere and has incredible durability, strength, intelligence, and hair.

Avatar image for fourthdeity
#14 Posted by FourthDeity (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for lady_liberty
#15 Posted by Lady_Liberty (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jodema: Its true. He does have incredible hair. But Diana does have some luscious locks herself.

I say his hair is around a 9.1. Five points for length, three points for color. One point for looking amazingly cool when he runs around. And point one points because I just like long hair on a guy.

Now Diana has hair that isn't quite as long, but it is very thick, and has that little wavy curl that is so hard to get. Plus it just has this natural shine that I love. All in all I give it a 7.6, though.

So Sephiroth wins the battle of the hair by 1.5 margin. Not bad.

Moderator
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@joeagentofhand1: Killed a Midgar Zolom and impaled it on a whittled tree. Killed a dragon. Defeated Zack. Sliced clean through a simulation of the Sister Ray. Erected a forcefield that took a shot from the Sister Ray with all the power of Midgar to break. Sliced through buildings.

He's displayed telekinesis, flight, teleportation, and shapechanging.

@Jodema said:

Sephiroth is much stronger than people give him credit for. Watch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Sephiroth is capable of controlling the atmosphere and has incredible durability, strength, intelligence, and hair.

Yeah .... awesome feats ..... Diana has quality and quantity over Sephy regardless .... her weapon is better (the Sword of Hephaestus) ... her defense is better (Aegis Bracers/Shield of Aegis) .... better skill (according to batman, probably a misquote ... meh still)

... better reaction time (refer to shattered pieces of a god)

... there aren't any real advantages for Sephiroth here .... Cloud beat him .... Omni Slash ... Materia and whatnot .... Her magic trumps all that .... she was blessed by like .... 6 female gods and some of the male gods including her daddy ZEUS!!!!!!!!!! So .... Seph has no chance really ...

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#17 Posted by TifaLockhart (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot a few. Oneshotted Ifrit, summoned a small drifting planet, oneshotted several Mount Nibel monsters.

It was implied he was the reason Holy wasn't taking effect, and that he could use the Planet as a vessel to travel the cosmos and ravage planets like his "mother."

Avatar image for theannihilator
#18 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

does anybody have sephiroth feats?

He has none. People just like his character design.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#19 Posted by TifaLockhart (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

He has feats. I just posted some, and they aren't game mechanics with the possible exceptions of the dragon incident and the Nibel Mountains flashback. If I was using game mechanics I'd bring up Supernova (which is referenced in Crisis Core).

Also, it's heavily implied that Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 2 is the real deal.

Avatar image for Trodorne
#20 Posted by Trodorne (2772 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sure Sephiroth is strong and all that. But I would prefer the warrior woman to defeat this whiny mama's boy. "OH mom, you were just an alien parasite who wanted to take over the world. and that was taken from you. all i want to do is make you happy and not use these new found powers to do what I want at any point in time."

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#21 Posted by TifaLockhart (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne: You say that as if it's a bad thing,.

Avatar image for jodema
#22 Posted by Jodema (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: The best part is when his hair flows in the wind. Priceless.

@Ancient_0f_Days: Assuming Diana does take this it won't be a cakewalk.

Avatar image for justleader
#23 Posted by justleader (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

ww

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

WW

Avatar image for enemybird
#25 Posted by Enemybird (4292 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no real conditions for battle so I say Sephiroth...

Avatar image for stormphoenix
#26 Posted by stormphoenix (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

WW beating Sephiroth?.....I don't see it so I say Mr.Seph wins

Avatar image for jayfournines
#27 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman Ridicustomps on Sephiroth

Avatar image for supermangold
#28 Posted by SupermanGold (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give it to the Woman. :D

Avatar image for relentless1
#29 Posted by Relentless1 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman would win here. Sephiroth fanboys are annoying.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#30 Posted by Simon_the_digger (5045 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#31 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana casually and easily dodges everything that sephiroth has before flicking him in the nose, this will have enough force behind it to mash Sephiroth's face into a pulp.

Avatar image for zackattack529
#32 Edited by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

I keep seeing "wonderwoman" or "WW"

but nobody is giving any reasons why? This would be a close battle. You guys are obviously just saying what the next guy is saying because you guys are lazy to come up with solid reasons.

Avatar image for the_roman
#33 Posted by The_Roman (3437 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins in a fight, majorly easily. She's a lot faster and more durable than Sephiroth.

Sephiroth wins in the "who becomes famous through L'oreal adverts" competition.

Avatar image for evil-incarnate
#34 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6023 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@The_Roman said:

Wonder Woman wins in a fight, majorly easily. She's a lot faster and more durable than Sephiroth.

Sephiroth wins in the "who becomes famous through L'oreal adverts" competition.

Avatar image for evil-incarnate
#35 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

I keep seeing "wonderwoman" or "WW"

but nobody is giving any reasons why? This would be a close battle. You guys are obviously just saying what the next guy is saying because you guys are lazy to come up with solid reasons.

She's faster, stronger, more durable, a better warrior and has better feats altogether. He wouldn't see her coming and would be dead within seconds.

Avatar image for the_roman
#36 Posted by The_Roman (3437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate: Stealing that.

Avatar image for jayfournines
#37 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana takes this, her speed and strength are superior to sephiroth's and she's arguably a better fighter.

Avatar image for annarnone_deathfeather
#38 Posted by Annarnone_Deathfeather (104 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG, Sephiroph is a being Beyond WW's capabilities, Faster, endless supply of Magic can teleport Between Dimension, Telepathy, He Has a sword that could chop a mountain in half without Sephiroph blinking, Also Wonder Woman Would probably catch the meteor that plumets onto her head then He cuts her in Half Fry's her with Firaga, Uses Thunerga, Waterga, Slow, Poison, Dark, Silence, Stop and then Just walks of because he's to Lete to deal with such a weak opponent

Avatar image for drgnx
#39 Edited by drgnx (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both fast in combat, but being generous, Sephiroth could, at best, not blitz her. He does not have her strength, and her lasso would protect her from magic. So WW should take this.

They would make a good couple... WW would wear the pants...

Avatar image for agent_california
#40 Posted by Agent_California (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Annarnone_Deathfeather said:

OMG, Sephiroph is a being Beyond WW's capabilities, Faster, endless supply of Magic can teleport Between Dimension, Telepathy, He Has a sword that could chop a mountain in half without Sephiroph blinking, Also Wonder Woman Would probably catch the meteor that plumets onto her head then He cuts her in Half Fry's her with Firaga, Uses Thunerga, Waterga, Slow, Poison, Dark, Silence, Stop and then Just walks of because he's to Lete to deal with such a weak opponent

Virtually everything you just said is wrong, and barely makes a lick of sense.

Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#41 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

WONDER WOMAN

Avatar image for annarnone_deathfeather
#42 Posted by Annarnone_Deathfeather (104 posts) - - Show Bio

did someone make a thread without actually playing FF VII all the way through. Watching Advent children and Playing KH 1 and 2

Please Wonder woman win against the one winged angel, His magic attack could possibly get blocked in Small amounts. While she bloc,ks Sephiroph uses after-image slices her in half, assuming she survives he uses his Telepathic powers to confuse her, casts meteor, Waits for it to pummel her then Moves faster than lightening and sticks his sword through her throat. Then Burns her freezes her, casts berserk so she attacks herself while she's confused. Then Laughs wickedly leaving her to bleed to death.

If your Going to comment at least know the Potential of the character you want to try and eradicate without even admitting he has at least 89% percent chance of kicking her arse

And if It doesn't make sense to you Play FF VII then you'll actually know what I'm talking about

Avatar image for agent_california
#43 Posted by Agent_California (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman is as fast if not faster than Superman, who's a light speeder. Please tell me how Sephiroth doesn't get speedblitzed into oblivion by a series of moonbusting punches to the face?

Avatar image for speedforcespider
#44 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins here.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#45 Posted by termiteone4ever (11004 posts) - - Show Bio

WW for sure got this

Avatar image for annarnone_deathfeather
#46 Edited by Annarnone_Deathfeather (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Please. I see Sephiroph beating wonder woman with 2 swings of his sword. MisMatch goes to Wonder woman thinking she could beat Jenova's Spawn. 9999 damage done in consecutive hits From Sphiroth to 5573 Damage once from Wonder woman

Even if WW was at level 99 max abilities she would still take at least 40 re-tries to even touch him.

Avatar image for agent_california
#47 Posted by Agent_California (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Annarnone_Deathfeather:

What in the actual feth? Did you really just try to make WW conform to Final Fantasy game mechanics? Wonder woman is a lightspeeder, Sephiroth won't get to blink before his bishonen head is removed from his shoulders with a million moonbusting punches.

Avatar image for agony
#48 Posted by Agony (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

Well these characters are from two different worlds. So it is hard to determine a winner. Especially since it is established that we will never know seph's true power. The creator has stated that he has never used his full abilities in battle, he always holds back.

Avatar image for annarnone_deathfeather
#49 Posted by Annarnone_Deathfeather (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman throws punch but sephiroth is already behind her casting slow on her, she flicks her whip to prevent this but Sephiroth Grabs her whip yanks it from her hand at a tenth of his known power ties her up with it at double speed then Beheads her. No more wonder woman, then Sephiroth goes off to fight cloud again from the exhaust of fighting a boring battle.

Avatar image for jayfournines
#50 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Annarnone_Deathfeather said:

did someone make a thread without actually playing FF VII all the way through. Watching Advent children and Playing KH 1 and 2

Please Wonder woman win against the one winged angel, His magic attack could possibly get blocked in Small amounts. While she bloc,ks Sephiroph uses after-image slices her in half, assuming she survives he uses his Telepathic powers to confuse her, casts meteor, Waits for it to pummel her then Moves faster than lightening and sticks his sword through her throat. Then Burns her freezes her, casts berserk so she attacks herself while she's confused. Then Laughs wickedly leaving her to bleed to death.

If your Going to comment at least know the Potential of the character you want to try and eradicate without even admitting he has at least 89% percent chance of kicking her arse

And if It doesn't make sense to you Play FF VII then you'll actually know what I'm talking about

i've played FF VII and all those other video games you mentioned. Sephiroth's not taking down Wonder Woman, not even with all the magic he possesses; they won't get through her aegis shield.