sentry vs storm & batman (scenario battle)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

scenario:

batman got information that sentry is gonna come and destroy gotham within 1 month... so he prepares for the assault.. but he's stuck within gotham for the month so he can't call for help... fortunately for him, after one month, ororo arrived before sentry and bruce notified her with the situation... as they stand for the safety of the city, sentry approached.. and from the looks of it, his powers got crippled and he's stuck with his physical prowess only.. but if the team can at least knock him out, he'll snap out of the evil inside him... so

1) can the duo defeat sentry?

2) can they save the city before sentry destroys it?

rules:

1. morals off for sentry, and he's not stable, and he's only using h2h.. morals off for the team aswell in case of sentry, other than that, they'll try to save the citizens
  2. out of character for the team.
  3. only batman have a month of prep, but within gotham city as said in the scenario
  4. batman has composite feats
  5. the team would choose when and how to engage sentry in gotham
  6. the ground is unbreakable

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

which side prevails?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

1) No

2) No

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the prep time and lack of morals, Batman taps into the Chew force and absolutely obliterates Sentry out of reality....

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bruce has no knowledge of sentry and his weaknesses. Plus sentry is already a good battle against supes. What makes you think Bruce stands a chance? I'm not knowledgable on storm but can she do anything to hurt sentry?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Team takes this in a very close battle

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce has no knowledge of sentry and his weaknesses. Plus sentry is already a good battle against supes. What makes you think Bruce stands a chance? I'm not knowledgable on storm but can she do anything to hurt sentry?

bruce will have knowledge here... as i said in the op.. he'll know all about sentry, he even has time to dig up informations

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

what?

there is nothing... literally nothing they can do....... storms lightning won't affect him just like ultrons lightning didn't affect him and even thors lightning proficiency was rather underwhelming.......... and there is nothing batman can do with that prep.............. he preps against superman by exploiting physical weaknesses like kryptonite, but the sentry doesn't have any weaknesses............ his one weakness seems to be mental manipulation, but that's something the ones, who used it on him needed months, maybe even years to win him over and i don't think that batman can talk him down, when the sentry comes in swinging with morals off......... it's a super weird mismatch tbhwy

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By comicace3

@ssj_god said:

@comicace3 said:

bruce will have knowledge here... as i said in the op.. he'll know all about sentry, he even has time to dig up informations

But what can he dish out to hurt sentry? And I read the op. It says Bruce got info that sentry was gonna destroy gotham and Ororo notified him of the situation. Either way this is a mismatch given we've all seen what sentry can do and Bruce has no way to stop it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@comicace3 said:

But what can he dish out to hurt sentry? And I read the op. It says Bruce got info that sentry was gonna destroy gotham and Ororo notified him of the situation. Either way this is a mismatch given we've all seen what sentry can do and Bruce has no way to stop it.

umm.. no.. bruce informs ororo about the situation when she arrives

and sentry isn't mentally stable here.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comicace3

@ssj_god: Oh ok my bad I read it wrong. But stable or unstable sentry still outclasses Bruce. Like I said I have no knowledge on storm so I don't know how much power she can dish out. The only way Bruce wins the second scenario is if they evacuate the city saving the lives of the people.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think there is anything Storm can do to Sentry and I really doubt Batman could defeat Sentry with only a month of prep (especially since he can't leave Gotham and get some haxx weapons and gadgets).

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wat

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Storm doing in this scenario? I get Batprep being here (sigh), but Storm? While a decent enough "in the heat of battle" leader, she has no business being in this team-up. Morals off Sentry would see her dead before she could whimper her final word "goddess" and in prep, she has absolutely nothing to add here (unless she takes the month to solicit both Forge and T'Challa for help?).

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

hmm.. the ground is unbreakable then.. i intended for sentry to go building by building.. and the team will try to stop it before the whole city gets destroyed

What's Storm doing in this scenario? I get Batprep being here (sigh), but Storm? While a decent enough "in the heat of battle" leader, she has no business being in this team-up. Morals off Sentry would see her dead before she could whimper her final word "goddess" and in prep, she has absolutely nothing to add here (unless she takes the month to solicit both Forge and T'Challa for help?).

well.. sentry can only use h2h.. he's not stable.. and furthermore, the team can choose when and how to engage sentry.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@ssj_god said:

@sophia89:

hmm.. the ground is unbreakable then.. i intended for sentry to go building by building.. and the team will try to stop it before the whole city gets destroyed

@super_soldierxii said:

well.. sentry can only use h2h.. he's not stable.. and furthermore, the team can choose when and how to engage sentry.

Dude flies to the sun in seconds. Storm won't know what imploded her should she show up for battle. Unless Batman outfits her in a suit that can somehow survive Superman level blows (unrestrained blows). She just seems a needless and useless addition here. She brings nothing of significance to the battle in question. Her weather powers will prove little more than a nuisance and she cannot possibly react fast enough to stave off instant death.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@ssj_god said:

@sophia89:

@super_soldierxii said:

Can he use his thunder claps?

hmm.. well, if that's in his h2h, then sure

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@sophia89:

@super_soldierxii said:

Dude flies to the sun in seconds. Storm won't know what imploded her should she show up for battle. Unless Batman outfits her in a suit that can somehow survive Superman level blows (unrestrained blows). She just seems a needless and useless addition here. She brings nothing of significance to the battle in question. Her weather powers will prove little more than a nuisance and she cannot possible react fast enough to stave off instant death.

well, i think @darkraiden can help here a bit.... because as it stands, storm can hit with thunders even being far away from the impact point, and her attacks can hurt the likes of herald level characters.. so.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This thread

No Caption Provided

is total spite as Sentry stomps no matter what.

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

1) can the duo defeat sentry?

No

@ssj_god said:

2) can they save the city before sentry destroys it?

In this scenario Batman might pull off something but the overall chance is near zero.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Sentry kills them in about 2 seconds on his worst day.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@ssj_god said:

@sophia89:

@super_soldierxii said:

Dude flies to the sun in seconds. Storm won't know what imploded her should she show up for battle. Unless Batman outfits her in a suit that can somehow survive Superman level blows (unrestrained blows). She just seems a needless and useless addition here. She brings nothing of significance to the battle in question. Her weather powers will prove little more than a nuisance and she cannot possible react fast enough to stave off instant death.

well, i think @darkraiden can help here a bit.... because as it stands, storm can hit with thunders even being far away from the impact point, and her attacks can hurt the likes of herald level characters.. so.

Sentry eat Nuclear Bombs for breakfast.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@ssj_god said:

@sophia89:

@super_soldierxii said:

hmm.. then he's destroying country's nuclear power reserves by eating up the bombs in breakfast

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RealityWarper

@ssj_god said:

@realitywarper said:

@ssj_god said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@ssj_god said:

@sophia89:

@super_soldierxii said:

hmm.. then he's destroying country's nuclear power reserves by eating up the bombs in breakfast

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sentry stomps. How exactly can they hurt him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Have everyone forgot Batman ownsJustice League's teleportation tech,Boom Tubes and a Phantom Zone key? He can BFR Sentry....

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team2

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jmarshmallow
No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice try at trying to fan wank Batman, to bad you failed.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Storm and Batman will win

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread

No Caption Provided

is total spite as Sentry stomps no matter what.

QFT