Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NotATreeABush

They are in character

Standard gear

Armstrong has just came back from slaughtering a cafeteria of kids and eating them

How it began (thanks again google translate)

F*ck is my - Dragon bone? This man has been messed up.

Armstrong - I'm Your'm a real cool. Anyway, I have an idea.

Dragon Bone - to tell first what we where to find!

Armstrong - We the United States, is a boy. Country of capitalism.

Dragon Bone - you Are you sure that you want to provide them the ability?

Armstrong - nanomachines, son.

Dragon Bone - this sh*t f*ck. Imma jet.

Arsmtrong - You want to play hide and seek b*tch you a little?

Dragon Bone - you're dead filthy Dark Elf!

Armtrong - I played the ball of the university that you know.

Dragon Bone - in some effortless Ivy League school.

Armstrong - please try the University of Texas. If I did not participate in the Navy, went Kudapuro! I'm not one of pansy of those ring road. I will be able to break the president to bare hands ... two years. Please do not f*ck with this senator!

Dragon Bone - If I cry to you, you will be darkness to deceive.

Armstrong - sh*t bureaucracy f*ck of all these limp d*ck lawyer, these chicken! F*ck this 24 hours a day, 365 days a year the Internet that spit of trivia and celebrity bullsh*t! F*ck the American Pride - Media f*ck - f*ck - it all!

Black Bolt - *Sneezes and half of earth dies*

Setting

An airport

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senator Armstrong.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Marvete_e_DCnauta

Senator and i lol'd at this set up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senator.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate versions could beat him but 616 loses.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you serious with this dialogue?

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

You have Armstrong eating kids?!!!!!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Please write the script for the next Metal Gear. Kojima has nothing on you.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

Team. Armstrong isn't actually stronger than any of these bricks except maybe Colossus. Altogether they should be able to overpower him.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Team. Armstrong isn't actually stronger than any of these bricks except maybe Colossus. Altogether they should be able to overpower him.

I would think his advantage would be speed not strength, not even over Colossus. Also Colossus should have a durability edge. Namor has the advantage of flight. So I agree, even though he may be faster(keeping up with Jack). They should overpower him all together.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Bricks might be slower than Senator Armstrong but they all bring different advantages to the table.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armstrong

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Bricks might be slower than Senator Armstrong but they all bring different advantages to the table.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what to do about that intro....but I don't know how America's strongest Quarterback will win, I know how he'll lose though.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team mostly due to Thing and Namor, Colossus is bait.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bo88gdan

team

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: What exactly does the thing have to do against Senator? Did he carry something over 50,000 tons? Did he survive something as close as molecular cutting blades that slices through titanium like butter. I think Senator can take this very easily. I'm not sure about Namor on the other hand. Can you explain his feats rather than flying?

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team, and they do it easily.

Getrektson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Thing or Namor would rip Armstrong in half

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25 tparks  Online

Armstrong wins 10/10. No one on the team is anywhere near strong enough to hurt Armstrong in the slightest.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@tparks: Man, I love Rising, but Jesus, you're extremely stretching how powerful Armstrong is.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tparks  Online

@beaconofstrength said:

@tparks: Man, I love Rising, but Jesus, you're extremely stretching how powerful Armstrong is.

How? Armstrong never even got hurt once by any attack besides Sam's sword, and even when he did, his healing factor was near instant anyways. Raiden let loose on him, with strength that is stronger then these three characters combined by a huge margin, and it didn't even tickle him. He was doing this with a sword that cut through every other thing it touched like butter too. These characters don't even have HF swords, not that it would do them any good anyways.

These characters would never land a shot anyways. Armstrong's reaction time is way beyond what these characters can hit. Armstrong is the only character in the entire MGS Universe that has avoided Raiden's Zandatsu. Not only could Armstrong avoid it, he straight countered it.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Sam's sword didn't get through his nano-machines, he only redirected the nano-machines (like what Raiden did). And Armstrong would get dog-piled and beaten by these guys. Armstrong wouldn't do well against a bunch of guys who are also amazingly durable against blunt force; he'd just get overwhelmed.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tparks  Online

@tparks: Sam's sword didn't get through his nano-machines, he only redirected the nano-machines (like what Raiden did). And Armstrong would get dog-piled and beaten by these guys. Armstrong wouldn't do well against a bunch of guys who are also amazingly durable against blunt force; he'd just get overwhelmed.

What are they going to do against someone who is hundreds of times more durable then what their strength levels are, and took zero damage from blunt force? Raiden's strongest punches didn't even tickle him. Think about it. If you were struck by a baby, it would probably be similar to what Armstrong was feeling. It would probably require strength HUNDREDS of times higher to actually damage you then what a baby did. That's what it would require to hurt Armstrong with blunt force.

To do any damage at all, it took attacks from a sword that increases the strength of the user, and cut at a molecular level, by a character that's much stronger then these three characters. It's silly to think that these characters could be even considered an inconvenience.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Raiden stronger than Namor, Colossus and Thing combined? I think that's stretching it a bit. What's Raiden's strength level cause imo, Namor can easily match it.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tparks  Online

@WarBlade539 said:

@tparks: Raiden stronger than Namor, Colossus and Thing combined? I think that's stretching it a bit. What's Raiden's strength level cause imo, Namor can easily match it.

I've seen debates of whether these characters can hit a thousand tons on here, or if they are stuck to triple digits in what they can lift. There are several debates of whether or not Raiden is 50,000 tons in strength

Some people estimate that Excelsus weighed at least 50,000 tons. I don't know if I believe that, but the way Raiden threw Excelsus, required much more force then what Excelsus actually weighed, since he threw him over his head, by grabbing him from the end of an arm that is hundreds of feet long. This would put Excelsus' center of gravity at a position that would increase the amount of strength required to lift the already debatable 50,000 ton mech by a huge amount.

Even if Raiden is only 20% of what is debated, and he is 10,000 tons, that's still much higher then Namor.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@WarBlade539 said:

I've seen debates of whether these characters can hit a thousand tons on here, or if they are stuck to triple digits in what they can lift. There are several debates of whether or not Raiden is 50,000 tons in strength. Even if Raiden is only 20% of what is debated, and he is 10,000 tons, that's still much higher then Namor.

Namor has knocked back the Hulk with his strikes, tossed around submarines and battle-cruisers like softballs, taken out Iron Man in a few hits even knocked him far away. I'd say he's far above the 10,000 mark.

And what feats does Raiden have that put him even remotely close to 50,000 tonnes. I know he's ridiculously fast and ergo his striking power is insane. But what are his lifting feats?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By renamed040924

In an obsolete body Raiden also physically held back a gigantic Arsenal-class aircraft carrier after cutting off his own arm long enough for a crippled Snake to crawl to safety.

It's not his style, but it's funny when you consider that if Jack wanted, he could put down his sword and beat any of these guys at their own game (strength) with ease. He could lower his own speed and just wrestle them, and it wouldn't even be a hard fight, he would dominate them. Against Armstrong however he went full-force, used every trick he had and couldn't do jack squat. Armstrong was overpowering Raiden's entire body with just one arm, and took no damage from a barrage of lightning-empowered haymakers. The team can't win this, anyone who thinks they can needs to refresh themselves on Revengeance, they are completely incapable of injuring him.

Armstrong isn't quite Hulk-level, but he needs stronger opponents than this.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tparks  Online

@WarBlade539:

Namor has knocked back the Hulk with his strikes, tossed around submarines and battle-cruisers like softballs, taken out Iron Man in a few hits even knocked him far away. I'd say he's far above the 10,000 mark.

None of what you say here is anywhere near 10,000 tons.

I'm curious if you've played the game, because his lifting strength is showcased often. It's cool if not, I'm just wondering where your impressions are coming from if you only know of his striking strength and not his lifting.

Anyways, take a look at this image.

No Caption Provided

I circled Raiden in blue. Notice how he's only about the size of a single pixel in the scan.

Now check out this gif.

No Caption Provided

Raiden suplexes this massive mech.

A few things to note too. All Metal Gears were originally made for mobility. They wanted these mechs to be able to get in to areas fast, and threaten to launch nukes from virtually anywhere on the planet. The problem is, that eventually the technology for cyborg ninjas became plentiful, and just a few ninjas could easily overpower these huge mechs.

What Excelsus was built for, was to be too big, and too dense for even the most powerful of cyborgs to attack. Raiden exceeded this mark though.

So not only did Raiden throw the biggest Metal Gear of all time, he threw the most dense metal gear of all time. This is all explained in codec conversations if you're curious.

On top of this, look where Raiden is grabbing the mech from. He is grabbing it from a leg that is hundreds of yards long.

Think about picking up a 40 pound weight. Sounds easy, right? Now imagine that this same 40 pound weight is attached to the very end of a 20 foot pole, and you have to lift it over your head like Raiden did from the opposite end of the weight. Sounds impossible, right? The amount of force needed to lift that 40 pounds increases by a huge amount.

Raiden did this, to a debatable 50,000 ton mech (definitely bigger then a sub at least), and he did this from the end of a leg that is hundreds of feet long.