The Grand Inquisitor
The Grand Inquisitor
Jerec
Jerec
Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister
Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister

Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

- Characters at prime.

- Savage bloodlusted.

- Legends feats permitted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dooku's Palace. Serenno.
Dooku's Palace. Serenno.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jerec can probably solo tbh especially in prime, if not then the whole Team can just overwhelm him.

ZiggyStardust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZiggyStardust

Jerec isn't soloing without a Nexus, if at all :)

Regardless, Savage gets dog piled.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Yeah, Jerec isn't soloing a thing.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziggystardust: @dccomicsrule2011: Tch underestimation, the both of you! I just figured, since this was primes, Jerec has the valley of the Jedi amp. :P That was his prime.

ZiggyStardust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ZiggyStardust
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziggystardust: Yes I realize the location, but if it's everyone in their primes, that shouldn't matter.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By WollfMyth209

Jerec with a Valley of the Jedi amp lost to a rookie Kyle Katarn, and it's honestly debetable where prime Katarn stands in comparison to Opress. So he ain't soloing; but the Inquisitors win.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Savage to win sooooooooo badly but he's gonna lose eventually if he decides to not use the force or get angry.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think any of them are above fodder Jedi from prequel Era, he should stomp this 10/10

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wollfmyth209 said:

Jerec with a Valley of the Jedi amp lost to a rookie Kyle Katarn, and it's honestly debetable where prime Katarn stands in comparison to Opress. So he ain't soloing

I'm pretty sure Kyle was also tapping into the power of the Valley when he beat Jerec, and he did so with Force Sever, rather than beating him in a conventional manner.

So yeah, Jerec isn't soloing unamped, but with it? I think strength in the Force, would be a bit above Savage's paygrade - even if he isn't exactly on his tier as a duelist.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Was that ever stated? If so: fair enough.

Jerec's strength in the Force with the amp is probably slightly above Opress, but I doubt that can allow him to beat such a physically and skillfully superior foe that holds Savage's relentlessness.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think any of them are above fodder Jedi from prequel Era.

Top-LAL.

Jerec's strength in the Force is miles above fodder tier, and honestly, noticibly above even that of which Plo Koon is shelling out. As far as skill goes, I guess I would rank him somewhere between Vos and Aayla Secura? Still, not fodder tier - or someone Savage would casually plow through in a duel.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: tbhvi was just referring to inquisitors and Kylo Ren have no idea who jerec

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wollfmyth209:

Was that ever stated? If so: fair enough.

I recall it been more or less stated he drew from his surroundings or some shit of that nature. It would make no sense otherwise, given Jerec is a prolly like a Savage-tier powerhouse unamped; now imagine him with, by far, the most powerful nexus in the entire galaxy not named Mortis amping him. A nexus, that increased the latent powers of rudimentary Force sensitives by 4 fold, just by momenterily bathing in it's energy stream. I would honestly say Jerec should be pushing the Darth Vader tier at that point.

Jerec's strength in the Force with the amp is probably slightly above Opress.

I believe slightly is a understatement, tbfh.

but I doubt that can allow him to beat such a physically and skillfully superior foe that holds Savage's relentlessness.

Well, yeah - but I figure with that type of power at his disposal, Jerec would avoid a physical confrontaion, and just let the Force secure the win for him.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage dies

The Inquisitors probably lose a few stalling him in a duel, but a combined telekinetic attack from either of them or Jerec would freeze him in place and leave him vulnerable to being stabbed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jerec isn't soloing without a Nexus, if at all :)

Regardless, Savage gets dog piled.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer

@royal_warrior said:

@dccomicsrule2011: tbhvi was just referring to inquisitors and Kylo Ren have no idea who jerec

Meh i'll agree with the Rebels Inquisitors lacking and being generally unimpressive compared to their Legends counterparts, Rebels turned them into a streamlined organization which I just find...really annoying and uncreative. Legends Inquis are more diverse and just better.

Also DC don't forget that Jerec pretty much stomped Qu Rahn who was a powerful Jedi Master, able to handle his own against all of Jerec's Dark Jedi all at once.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

I recall it been more or less stated he drew from his surroundings or some shit of that nature.

Fair enough.

It would make no sense otherwise, given Jerec is a prolly like a Savage-tier powerhouse unamped;

Eh...

I would honestly say Jerec should be pushing the Darth Vader tier at that point.

Eh...

I believe slightly is a understatement, tbfh.

Well, not enough to ragdoll anyways.

Well, yeah - but I figure with that type of power at his disposal, Jerec would avoid a physical confrontaion, and just let the Force secure the win for him.

I suppose it's a matter of distance because if Opress gets close enough... yeah Jerec probably isn't living to tell the tale.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

ZiggyStardust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ZiggyStardust

Jerec is Vader tier while bathing in the focal point of Valley. Indeed, seen as he managed to destroy a pretty huge structure holding a massive ship in place.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inquiz team

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jerec is Vader tier while bathing in the focal point of Valley indeed, seen as he managed to destroy a pretty huge structure holding a massive ship in place.

That was before going into the Valley wasn't it?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could be too many for him to handle, the inquistors are fodder though.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wollfmyth209:

Eh...

Eh...

Two letter responses are hardly passable as a response, broski.

Well, not enough to ragdoll anyways.

It's pretty darn close. An umamped Jerec is casually destroying structures that are strong enough to support the weight of ships around a dozen tons, I don't know about you, but that strikes me as a Savage level Force showing. As I've said before, just bathing in the Valley's stream is enough to significantly raise the potential of Force sensitive by 4. Imagine continuously feeding of that kind of power. No way is Opress surviving an encounter with Jerec while he's amped.

I suppose it's a matter of distance because if Opress gets close enough. .. yeah Jerec probably isn't living to tell the tale.

Jerec isn't some scrub in regards to 'sabers sans the amp. He is far more skilled than master swordsman Sariss, who in-turn, is noticeably more skilled than Boc Aseca; who has been canonically confirmed to effectively master Jar'Kai. Under normal circumstances, Jerec would surely lose to Savage, but he wouldn't be wrecked to the point he couldn't put up a fight like you're suggesting. While amped by the Valley? That means everything from precognition, to strength and reflexes is heighten to a significant degree. Honestly, even if they do start close - Opress isn't going to win.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: The ship was something like hundreds of meter long though.

Oh, well. A dozen tons was by far an understatement, then. xD With that in mind, I would rank even an unamped Jerec above Savage.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dccomicsrule2011: Looking it up, the average large freighter(in this case it'd be considered a Super Container) can carry up to 25 million metric tons. Or 275 million tons. This being a Kuat Drive Super Transport XI. Which is 840 meters in length.

A medium transport, such as the Corellian Action IV can carry 75,000 metric tons or 82,000 tons.

A space barge such as the Incom StarWorker can carry 5,000 metric tons or 5,500 tons

A stock light freighter such as a YT-1300 can carry 100 metric tons or 110 tons.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Eh, I doubt it's that long. More like between 150 and 200 meters I'd say.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins they're too much altogether. Although a bloodlusted Savage is strong, he's uncoordinated and might falter.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wolfrazer

@zapan87: Didn't say it was that big, said the Kaut one was that big, I'm just saying how large they can be. Even if we go back 100 meters, the Sulon still is capable of carrying over 100 tons worth of cargo. Though it doesn't look to be 100 meters really.

Avatar image for nosauceorbrothchild
NoSauceOrBrothChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jerec solos, Jerec is Legends Vader teir, and force destruction would allow him to beat that Vader, mismatch.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Jerec or Kylo can solo.

NoSauceOrBrothChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am pretty sure Jerec didn't fight Kyle? I am pretty sure he just used Sevored him from the with an amp.

NoSauceOrBrothChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As such Jerec is the strongest here and could one-shot all of them tbh.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Jerec = ROTJ Vader, he solos.

Setting Jerec aside, Kylo is probably the strongest of his team, but clearly not by much given that he was telekinetically staggered by a Knight of Ren, who is sub-Inquisitor.

Savage ragdolling a Council member like Adi Gallia is more impressive than anything Kylo has done. Likewise, an injured Savage beating late-TCW Anakin and Obi-Wan ensures that he solos a saber round.