User Lists: 4

Satana Hellstrom

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto Uzumaki

No Caption Provided

*Rules:

• No Outside Help.
  • Versions pictured(Satana is allowed to use/transform into the Basilisk).
  • Random Encounter.
  • Morals on and/or In-character.
  • All abilities allowed.
  • Win by any means possible.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wouldn't he be able to seal her?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@laylah: I am actually. Don't know much about Naruto though... will be watching this thread. Thanks.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chiq

@laylah: Would you put Daimon above/equal/below his sister?

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto said:

Wouldn't he be able to seal her?

She was able to break a spell sealing her true form/powers/memories meticulously prepared by a cult of four of the most powerful sorcerers in the world called Camarilla, whose energies came directly from the Elder Gods:

She then breaks free from all the reminiscent energy even though they had previously reinforced the spell's power once again:

@chiq said:

Would you put Daimon above/equal/below his sister?

Equal when talking about the classic days:

No Caption Provided

Today? She's somewhat close to him in power, but Daimon still edges her out significantly.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One thing Santana has going for her is possession. Its her specialty where even Son of Satan has issues exorcising her. She also made a magic barrier that Dr Strange could not break before without manthing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say Satana (although I may be a tad bit biased).

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

One thing Santana has going for her is possession. Its her specialty where even Son of Satan has issues exorcising her. She also made a magic barrier that Dr Strange could not break before without manthing.

Trying to possess Naruto would be the equivalent of jumping into Kyuubi's house. She'd end up having to fight the thing either way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: Uh dude, check your scan again. Satana says they *were* always equal now Daimon is a few levels above her (in their classic days, same goes for modern, Satana just lacks the feats IMO).

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By _Logos_

Naruto gets seduced!!!

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm said:

Uh dude, check your scan again. Satana says they *were* always equal now Daimon is a few levels above her (in their classic days, same goes for modern, Satana just lacks the feats IMO).

I don't need to check anything because I know that instance is separated case. Daimon was amped and influenced in that storyline by Kthara during the entire fight, hence why Satana was so surprised. She later stomped Kthara by herself after releasing her full power( Or the Basilisk if you want to call that):

No Caption Provided

The same Kthara that had previously defeated Daimon and also considered Satana a bigger threat since the beginning:

Anyway...Satana's words meant that in normal circumstances, Daimon's power only rivals hers. I've already addressed that she's below him power-wise in the modern times either way.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princeleif said:

Naruto gets seduced!!!

She's done that with the Thunderbolts, so might be a viable tactic here:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: Sorry that came out wrong. What I meant to say was, they are not equals by feats.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm said:

Sorry that came out wrong. What I meant to say was, they are not equals by feats.

Of course not, friend.

Daimon has four times her number of appearances and received numerous power-ups from time to time, which Satana had/has none. He's marginally above her by a good degree, but that wasn't really the case back in the classic days.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: Oh, well then you are correct.

I know. Even in her classic days Daimon was slightly above her (unless we count amps or Satana with her full power). But I digress.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm said:

Oh, well then you are correct.

I know. Even in her classic days Daimon was slightly above her (unless we count amps or Satana with her full power). But I digress.

I wouldn't say the Basilisk is an amp, though. Satana had that demon sealed inside of her during most of her appearances and for some unknown reason, I think she brought him back.

But let's agree to disagree then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: Agree to disagree, both are my favorites characters so I would be bias either way.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@laylah: Eh, Naruto doesn't seem like the type of character to get seduced, honestly, maybe he gets a nose bleed or two but other than that I don't think seduction will be useful for Satana.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princeleif said:

Eh, Naruto doesn't seem like the type of character to get seduced, honestly, maybe he gets a nose bleed or two but other than that I don't think seduction will be useful for Satana.

She's a succubus.

It doesn't matter if the characters don't seem to be the type of getting seduced since Satana uses magical/mystical means to accomplish the task. She's done with archangels(The embodiments of purity itself) and even her freaking brother. It's like a spell in some ways and was powerful enough to effect beings with extreme mystical protections such as the Juggernaut and Man-Thing(That's why I posted the scans).

But I prefer to not debate in my own thread any further.

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satana burns him alive

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: @chiq: Didn't one of you two once asked me how Satana compares to other Hell-Lords? I found the showings below after digging a few comics.

She was able to put a hex on Deadpool's sword to cut Asmodeus like a hot knife through butter:

I don't know how much weight this holds in a debate/battle or if possesses any significance at all, but she was also seen side by side with them during the "Hell on Earth Arc" from X-Factor:

The whole storyline gives the impression that Satana was indeed considered at least a threat to them.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpy.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Naruto would fare too well against hellfire.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity said:

Why so?

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@princeleif said:

Naruto gets seduced!!!

She's done that with the Thunderbolts, so might be a viable tactic here:

Niice.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@themultiversity said:

Why so?

I feel Hellfire would harm the fox inside Naruto's body.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity said:

Kurama? I feel that if was a few years ago, then yes.

But I don't think it'll make the same amount of damage given his change of nature.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@themultiversity said:

Kurama? I feel that if was a few years ago, then yes.

But I don't think it'll make the same amount of damage given his change of nature.

Why is that if you don't mind me asking?

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity said:

Hellfire inflicts more damage on the guilty and "evil".

It basically burns the soul according to the weight of your sins, so I don't think the damage will be same on a reformed Kurama after his change of heart( Not saying that won't hurt him a lot, though).

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@themultiversity said:

Hellfire inflicts more damage on the guilty and "evil".

It basically burns the soul according to the weight of your sins, so I don't think the damage will be same on a reformed Kurama after his change of heart( Not saying that won't hurt him a lot, though).

I don't think Kurama is going to be safe at all. Hellfire has worked on several powerful heroes who are known as kind-hearted and noble. An example would be in Uncanny Avengers annual #1 when an out of control Ghost Rider used hellfire to drop Thor to his knees. I know Daimon isn't Johnny, however, he's on par when it comes to the use of hellfire.

Almost everyone feels guilt or have done something they have deeply regretted. Kurama has plenty I'm sure.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity said:

I don't think Kurama is going to be safe at all. Hellfire has worked on several powerful heroes who are known as kind-hearted and noble. An example would be in Uncanny Avengers annual #1 when an out of control Ghost Rider used hellfire to drop Thor to his knees. I know Daimon isn't Johnny, however, he's on par when it comes to the use of hellfire.

Almost everyone feels guilt or have done something they have deeply regretted. Kurama has plenty I'm sure.

I'm not saying Kurama wouldn't be affected, but it shouldn't be a decisive factor for me. I also don't think it's fair to compare Daimon and Satana to someone like Zarathos as well, who happens to be an angel and thus should've better and different ways to handle souls. Matt(Daredevil) was once unaffected by the flames of Mephisto's realm after admitting his sins IIRC, so its power varies from source to source. Kurama is indeed guilty of many things and I won't deny that...My point is only that after being reformed, Kurama might not be as damaged by Hellfire as before.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@themultiversity said:

I'm not saying Kurama wouldn't be affected, but it shouldn't be a decisive factor for me. I also don't think it's fair to compare Daimon and Satana to someone like Zarathos as well, who happens to be an angel and thus should've better and different ways to handle souls. Matt(Daredevil) was once unaffected by the flames of Mephisto's realm after admitting his sins IIRC, so its power varies from source to source. Kurama is indeed guilty of many things and I won't deny that...My point is only that after being reformed, Kurama might not be as damaged by Hellfire as before.

I could agree with the last part, but I think Hellfire is just inconsistent as a whole.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpy.