Sakura Haruno vs. Hinata Hyuga

dbzaota482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is truly the strongest woman in Naruto?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a close match, probably Sakura. While Hinata can supress her chakra, Sakura has more to her advantage. Hinata is strictly nin-taijutsu.

If Sakura were to use her summonings, Hinata wouldn't be able to do much.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done over 9000 times.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 emperorthanos-  Moderator

In a close match, probably Sakura. While Hinata can supress her chakra, Sakura has more to her advantage. Hinata is strictly nin-taijutsu.

If Sakura were to use her summonings, Hinata wouldn't be able to do much.

Sakura summon is useless in battle. It just heal people.

Sakura has strength and thats about it. Sakura has no way of dealing with Hinata's trigrams rotation jutsu.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Unlimited Healing, Gigantic distance advantage, damage protection, acid that can cover a large area, and can swarm Hinata instantly.

Her summoning is very useful. One hit from Sakura, and Hinata is done.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: Unlimited Healing, Gigantic distance advantage, damage protection, acid that can cover a large area, and can swarm Hinata instantly.

Her summoning is very useful. One hit from Sakura, and Hinata is done.

Healing and damage procteion are useless when your chakra points are being attacked. SHe also has that circular defense technique, don't know if she ever used it, but since she has the Byakugan it makes sense that she would.

No Caption Provided

that will allow her to be protected from the acid.

Anyway Sakura is mainly a medical ninja with only a chakra strength really being helpful offensively. It what she usually does in fight, going for punch, rarely using her summoning for offensive purposes.

Hinata on the other hand has mostly offensive based technique. And since Sakura's go to method of fighting is punching her opponenet she will fall right into Hinata's hand and get destroyed by gentle fist.

spiralnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I don't believe Hinata knows Heavenly Rotation, and even if she did, she cannot keep it up indefinitely. According to the databooks, EOS Hinata stat-wise should barely be above beginning of series Neji, who are both far below EOS Sakura. Taijutsu isn't going to work when the opponent is faster, stronger, smarter, more skilled at hand-to-hand combat, and controls a giant monster that can win just by falling/sliding/breathing on her.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Cream_God

Hinata, she just has much bigger, better, larger....potential

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: I don't believe Hinata knows Heavenly Rotation, and even if she did, she cannot keep it up indefinitely. According to the databooks, EOS Hinata stat-wise should barely be above beginning of series Neji, who are both far below EOS Sakura. Taijutsu isn't going to work when the opponent is faster, stronger, smarter, more skilled at hand-to-hand combat, and controls a giant monster that can win just by falling/sliding/breathing on her.

You are seriously lowballing Hinata and Highballing Sakura. Sakura was never superior to Neji.

And while she might be stronger than Hinata she is not faster smarter or more skilled. Sakura has no skill in hand to hand combat. She just shouts and punches the ground. Hinata is a lot more skilled with her gentle fist and in h2h battle would stomp Sakura

Sakura can only win here if she summons her slug from the moment the fight starts, but I don't recall here every using her summons to fight somone, she has only ever used it for healing.

spiralnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiralnights said:

You are seriously lowballing Hinata and Highballing Sakura. Sakura was never superior to Neji.

And while she might be stronger than Hinata she is not faster smarter or more skilled. Sakura has no skill in hand to hand combat. She just shouts and punches the ground. Hinata is a lot more skilled with her gentle fist and in h2h battle would stomp Sakura

Sakura can only win here if she summons her slug from the moment the fight starts, but I don't recall here every using her summons to fight somone, she has only ever used it for healing.

I'm not highballing/lowballing anyone. The databook straight out gives numbers ranking their abilities, and Sakura nets out far higher than Hinata. Featwise, Sakura has been in more fights than Hinata, so her ability to fight on par with her opponents also put her above anything Hinata has shown.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:
@spiralnights said:

I'm not highballing/lowballing anyone. The databook straight out gives numbers ranking their abilities, and Sakura nets out far higher than Hinata. Featwise, Sakura has been in more fights than Hinata, so her ability to fight on par with her opponents also put her above anything Hinata has shown.

You mean the same databook that has Naruto naruto dodge a light speed attack? That databook is full of hyperboles and nonsense that it really isn't trustworthy.

Like what exactly? Sakura has been in more fights yes but has almost always been useless in all of them except maybe the one against Sasori where she basically became a puppet.

Sakura might win here but only if she uses summoning from the get go. However she doesn't have many instances of using her summoning in actually battles. She only uses it for healing herself and others.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

Hinata, she just has much bigger, better, larger....potential

No Caption Provided

GG.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Bruh it doesn't matter. She is still superior and has fought stronger opponents.

Not to mention that she has been comsidered top of her class when it comes to intelligence.

Anyway, again, she can one shot Hinata or do an area attack.

spiralnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiralnights said:
@emperorthanos said:
@spiralnights said:

You mean the same databook that has Naruto naruto dodge a light speed attack? That databook is full of hyperboles and nonsense that it really isn't trustworthy.

Like what exactly? Sakura has been in more fights yes but has almost always been useless in all of them except maybe the one against Sasori where she basically became a puppet.

Sakura might win here but only if she uses summoning from the get go. However she doesn't have many instances of using her summoning in actually battles. She only uses it for healing herself and others.

Yes, that databook, which is the only numerical comparison we have. The parts of the Sasori fight where Sakura was not controlled still put Sakura above anything Hinata has done. So far, you haven't posted any actual Hinata feats; you've only stated what she "should" be able to do strictly based on fighting style. Featwise, what has she done that put her above Sakura's fight w/ Sasori?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@spiralnights said:
@emperorthanos said:
@spiralnights said:
@emperorthanos said:
@spiralnights said:

Yes, that databook, which is the only numerical comparison we have. The parts of the Sasori fight where Sakura was not controlled still put Sakura above anything Hinata has done. So far, you haven't posted any actual Hinata feats; you've only stated what she "should" be able to do strictly based on fighting style. Featwise, what has she done that put her above Sakura's fight w/ Sasori?

Yeah I'm done debating you. I can't debate with anyone who uses numerical comparisons and the databook.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fights depends on a few factors. If Hinata manages to perceive Sakura's chakra being focused in her punches right in the beginning of the fight and decides to counter that first, then she have a shot.

She is probably slightly slower than Sakura though, but the advanced perception of the Byakugan would make up for that (INB4 Databook stats, that was in the third Databook, a lot changed since that) allowing her to see the flow of chakra in Sakura's body in order to have an advanced warning about her next strike, her air palms would help her to keep Sakura at bay and prevent her from closing the gap while she prepared to intercept and block Sakura's tenketsus.

With precise strikes, Hinata have what it takes to remove Sakura's physical advantage without many risks, she can disable her chakra paths from a distance with the air palm and isn't that behind when it comes to speed, also, have the possibility to push Sakura away if she comes too close. Then she would be able to finish Sakura with her twin lions.

About Katsuyu, that summoning healing ability is connected to its summoner, if Hinata manages to disable most of Sakura's tenketsus, her healing would be meaningless and her acid spit could be easily defleted by Hinata's vacuum wall palm or just evaded. Hinata could just jump to where Sakura is and repeat the strategy above.

Overall, I can see this going either way, Sakura have the potential to one-shot Hinata and Hinata would need at least a couple of attacks to drop Sakura, but in this specific scenario, I would side with Hinata thanks to the possibility of prevent Sakura from approaching, disable her attacks from a safe range and finally drop her with her chakra draining lions.

spiralnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be happy debate still. I'd just like to see actual examples and feats instead of "should be able to" arguments.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@tony_shark said:

@emperorthanos: Bruh it doesn't matter. She is still superior and has fought stronger opponents.

Not to mention that she has been comsidered top of her class when it comes to intelligence.

Anyway, again, she can one shot Hinata or do an area attack.

I don't she how she is superior, and in every fight against superior opponents she has been useless so it doesn't make a difference.

Naruto was considered a failure the weakest and dumbest in his class. Does that mean Sakura can beat him.

I agree that Sakura could probably one shot Hinata. But Hinata would use air palm before she gets that chance to do that.

Loading Video...

And then take her out with this.

Loading Video...

Her speed is certainly faster than anything Sakura has shown.

Also Hinata know has Hamura's power which allowed to destroy the tenseigan with Naruto.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@vintage_spiderman: I have already stated that Sakura has greater strength. But Hinata's air palm will not let her do anything with it. Sakura alway has take a huge freaking Leap before using here strongest attack, Hinata can alway push her way before she can use it.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: I have already stated that Sakura has greater strength. But Hinata's air palm will not let her do anything with it. Sakura alway has take a huge freaking Leap before using here strongest attack, Hinata can alway push her way before she can use it.

-___- hyuga fans...

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

@zetsumoto: @hiddenlight: You all as well....read this! specifically my posts...as very little has changed feats wise.

Lastly speaking to specifically @zetsumoto Rock Lee, Neji, Sakura, and Hinata are all vastly different characters. Not mention Sakura could kill Neji too depending on starting distance lol.

Finished reading, besides the damage output, which I already knew, nothing there truly impressed me tbh.

First off, Hinata doesn't know kaiten in canon, there was no need to address that. Besides that, we can go to the damage output. Sakura truly holds the better AoE attacks, but even she lacked continuation to her own attack, Hinata, unlike those Juubi's minions, could just stick to a big boulder and use the opportunity to launch a long range air palm to start blocking Sakura's tenketsus.

The byakugan can't be used to predict the attacks from the opponent, but it does allow the user to see where their enemy is focusing their chakra, something that would come in hand against someone like Sakura who pretty much only does that during the fights.

Hinata reacting to Juubi's spears is enough proof that her reaction time is on par or even superior to Sakura's one, seeing how Sakura had to be rescued from those by Kakashi.

Sakura's self-healing ability is connected to her chakra flow, which the Hyuuga can stop even from long range. A better argument would be Sakura throwing chunks of the floor at Hinata, but the air wall would stop that.

The power of her punches wouldn't mean anything against someone who can keep her away for an indefinite amount of time, and with each strike nerfing her attack potency and healing at the same time.

And INB4 Hinata fanboy, I don't like her, and also I don't like Sakura, those two are uninteresting characters who should've received more development and are far away from the top tiers of their universe.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

@zetsumoto: @hiddenlight: You all as well....read this! specifically my posts...as very little has changed feats wise.

Lastly speaking to specifically @zetsumoto Rock Lee, Neji, Sakura, and Hinata are all vastly different characters. Not mention Sakura could kill Neji too depending on starting distance lol.

Finished reading, besides the damage output, which I already knew, nothing there truly impressed me tbh.

First off, Hinata doesn't know kaiten in canon, there was no need to address that. Besides that, we can go to the damage output. Sakura truly holds the better AoE attacks, but even she lacked continuation to her own attack, Hinata, unlike those Juubi's minions, could just stick to a big boulder and use the opportunity to launch a long range air palm to start blocking Sakura's tenketsus.

The byakugan can't be used to predict the attacks from the opponent, but it does allow the user to see where their enemy is focusing their chakra, something that would come in hand against someone like Sakura who pretty much only does that during the fights.

Hinata reacting to Juubi's spears is enough proof that her reaction time is on par or even superior to Sakura's one, seeing how Sakura had to be rescued from those by Kakashi.

Sakura's self-healing ability is connected to her chakra flow, which the Hyuuga can stop even from long range. A better argument would be Sakura throwing chunks of the floor at Hinata, but the air wall would stop that.

The power of her punches wouldn't mean anything against someone who can keep her away for an indefinite amount of time, and with each strike nerfing her attack potency and healing at the same time.

And INB4 Hinata fanboy, I don't like her, and also I don't like Sakura, those two are uninteresting characters who should've received more development and are far away from the top tiers of their universe.

This.

And lol @ people using characters feats while amped(nine tails cloak) outside of their own power...have thee no shame hahahaha.

ragaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Air palm is a mid range attack. its effects are: light damage and pushing the enemy away, it doesn't do internal damage and it doesn't close chakra points. Only the 64 strike move does that.

Sakura reacted to juubi spears aswell, and sakura does not have byakugan.

All the jutsus in Naruto are connected to chakra flow, however hinata is not better than everyone because of this. I'm not saying its impossible for hinata to close off sakura's chakra points, but shes taking a big risk of getting punched in the process. don't start saying that sakura cant hit hinata, its absurd. yes hinata can dodge sakura's attacks, so can sakura. yes, hinata can hit sakura, so can sakura, but the problem for hinata is that she should hit sakura 5 or more times to get a similar effect as sakura with one punch, so as I said, hinata is taking a great risk.
Its true, the 64 strike move is hinata greatest card here, however the byakugo seal and mitotic regeneration counter that - YES, not the other way around.
Why? lets see, how about the byakugo seal. hypothetically speaking, hinata closes off sakura's chakra points, sakura activates the seal to penetrate through, just how Naruto did. ''wtf'', you say? 0 tail chakra cloak was enough to do that. sakura's seal has the amount of chakra comparable to a part of bijuu chakra, not good enough?
Then we need to look at how mitotic regeneration works. It prevents the user from dying and heals fatal injuries/wounds in seconds by recreating damaged cells. The blocked chakra points is very light damage, so it would be healed in miliseconds.
This healing is automatic and works if sakura has chakra. So how would it work if sakura's chakra points are blocked?
Well, it blockes the chakra points, it doesn't destroy chakra and it will not destroy the reserves of chakra in sakura's seal.
So what happens then? there is a very good example to that:
Imagine the sea (sakura's chakra reserves in her seal) and imagine a long river (sakura's chakra) with many places blocked in its length (blocked chakra points). The water in that river has the ability to destroy the dams (because of mitotic regeneration fixing it). So imagine that water reaching a blockade, fixing it, then proceeding to another and then another and so on... So hinata is left with regular gentle fist and twin lion fists, which are still definitely less powerful than sakura's punches, plus sakura has regeneration, while hinata does not.
The air wall would stop sakura's punches? hmm if they weren't chakra-enhanced, then I could agree.

''The power of her punches wouldn't mean anything against someone who can keep her away for an indefinite amount of time, and with each strike nerfing her attack potency and healing at the same time.'' - I rly doubt hinata could keep sakura away forever, plus hinata herself would probably try to get close, but just for the heck of it lets say she could, what of it?
first of all, sakura could definitely dodge some airpalms. second, sakura wouldn't even need to heal until hinata would hit her atleast several times, bcs of light damage. So by spamming airpalm, which would be out of character, hinata would wear herself out, plus there is the fact that sakura has much more chakra.
Here is the comparison between the two:

sakura:

+MUCH stronger

+greater attack power

+has area of effect attacks

+causes external and internal damage

+faster

+MUCH more stamina/chakra

+more durable

+more endurance

+smarter

+has increddible healing and regeneration prowess

+byakugo seal and mitotic regeneration counters and fixes sealed chakra points instantly

+more skilled at evasion

+more skilled at basic jutsu's

+more experienced

+has sleep bombs, poison

+can fix blocked chakra points

-slightly less skilled at taijutsu

-supposedly slower at close combat

-lacks ranged options

-less defensive

hinata:

+has byakugan

+has gentle fist techniques