saitama vs world breaker hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

morals off for both guys

takes place on a indestructible planet

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Saitama as "Onepunch-man" has lived up to the name so far. He's beaten everybody he's faced, including destroying a giant meteor, with one punch without any effort whatsoever. Just putting that out there, not sure who'd win.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shavo
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk tanked a punch with the kinetic power of 70 trillion tons and that didn't do sh!t to him, he should be able to tank everything poor man's Ikaku has and then WBH proceeds to beat the life out of him.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ratatat

saitama knocks out the PIS hulk

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lean towards Saitama, I maybe wrong, but just because he has shown feats above supersonic or possible light speed reflexes and speed, and one punched ++++mountain busters without even putting any effort. We can't be for certain of Saitama's full power. Then again, I maybe wrong.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus

One Punch man might have to be known as ten punch man for this fight, but I'm going with Saitama. This has the potential to be no limits fallacy vs no limits fallacy though.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong has this guy become? 0_0

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: He currently lolwtfstomped(like he always does) the monster Garou, who lolstomped all over the hero organization and was the highest level danger threat to date.

bosszaraki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He beat a guy roaming the universe bored with no one to fight and beat him easily.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH curbstomps

LunaticRedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama supposedly has infinite levels of strength speed and durability while bloodlusted but we have yet too se his full power

WB Hulk has some good strenght and a really good healing factor but he lacks speed

Even tough saitama lacks serious or bloodlusted feats I still give it to him

The Caped Baldy Wins Against The World Breaker 7/10

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Saitama is, in my opinion, the more entertaining and interesting and tragic character...but based on feats he loses. Hulk has dished out more damage than Saitama has tanked and tanked more damage than Saitama has dished out. A year from now I'm betting Saitama will have feats that make him beat WBH without even giving it all his attention.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World breaker

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama, year by year (real life time) is working his way to one shotting this guy feat wise. Course, bloodlusted he oneshots.

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What feats does this dude to put him on WBHs level? i mean secret wars hulk held a 150 billion ton mountain,tanked a nuke designed and built for him, obliterated an asteroid twice the size of earth and out healed wolverine.I need to see what kind of damage this guy can do and if he can get though his skin can he keep the hulk down who by the way had his whole body destroyed and regenerated fully with no ill effects in 11 minutes,these are all feats from weaker incarnations of hulk.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama supposedly has infinite levels of strength speed and durability while bloodlusted but we have yet too se his full power

WB Hulk has some good strenght and a really good healing factor but he lacks speed

Even tough saitama lacks serious or bloodlusted feats I still give it to him

The Caped Baldy Wins Against The World Breaker 7/10

While I would probably take Saitama to win this one(maybe) one thing you said was not completely true. Hulk does NOT lack speed. He isn't FTL like a lot of characters, but he has no problem reacting to extremely fast characters and has some super speed himself. Enough to outrun military helicopters and jets and enough to take out a group of speedsters so fast that none of them could react before the first one fell.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH smash.

LunaticRedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_they_fear: im on phone and im already going to sleep but I will give you a idea (all of these feats were done with 0 effort)

Strength:Busted a meteor,One punches Multi Mountain++++ on a daily basis,shockwave of his punch deflected a planet busting lazer,punched someone into orbit,jumped from the moon to earth

Speed: Moved to fast for a light speed being to grasp,dodged a lazer point blank,moved 1 mile instantly

Durability:Tankes punches from 100+ tonners, has never been harmed, tanked being kicked into the moon

Miscellaneous: Is bald , has no limits , has a apprentice , did 100 sit ups 100 push ups 100 squats and ran 100 miles every day for 3 years to gain his power

LunaticRedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LunaticRedEyes

@randomsid: Sorry I forgot to say in comparison to saitama

I would say he may have the reaction to see saitama but I think baldy wins

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SightlessReality

@one_they_fear: He's tossed not lifted but tossed over a mountains worth of rubble while on top of it (which should be impossible by the way) all the way into the upper atmosphere, then toyed around with the greatest skilled fighter to date while in that tossed rubble.

Left a sizable hole in the moon(hasn't happened yet but will).

One shot's city busters on a daily basis.

Easily mach 300+

Punched through a life wiping attack with air pressure.

ect.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on feats WBH. Based on "potential" and no limit fallacy, probably Saitama

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What feats does this dude to put him on WBHs level? i mean secret wars hulk held a 150 billion ton mountain,tanked a nuke designed and built for him, obliterated an asteroid twice the size of earth and out healed wolverine.I need to see what kind of damage this guy can do and if he can get though his skin can he keep the hulk down who by the way had his whole body destroyed and regenerated fully with no ill effects in 11 minutes,these are all feats from weaker incarnations of hulk.

To my knowledge (currently on volume four of his series) Saitama doesn't have any feats to put him on this level. He is, however, incredibly impressive. The reason people eleate him is because usually the stories spend about 12-15 pages stressing how big of a threat the antagonist is only to have Saitama one-shot them while being concerned about something trivial. Here's an example...

Saitama is fighting a rampaging monster that has, thus far, destroyed the most powerful heroes the company had on retainer (these guys were around Morrison Action Comics Superman level) with absolute ease. The monster then powers-up into his new rampage mode that lasts for a week and then One punchman realizes that he's late for a grocery sale and one-shots the monster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's hilarious things like this that makes people think Saitama is more powerful than he is. Given the way the story has been going it is entirely possible that Saitama will end up being far more powerful than even WBH but right now he's about...hmmm....I'd say he's about Hickman Hyperion level.

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: well ill put it this way,if this saitama dude can take on sentry and win then we might have something here otherwise i don't think hes capable of touching hulk who by the way beat sentry in his wwh form..

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_they_fear: If that's all along with destroying a planet then he's piss poor.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SightlessReality

@sog7dc: That's one of his most lowest showing feats though. :(

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama hasn't even been hurt, yet he loses?

There is no way to scale that sh*t.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama hasn't even been hurt, yet he loses?

There is no way to scale that sh*t.

On the battle forums, a no-limit fallacy isn't an argument for a character. The only conclusion to make about Saitama's durability right now is that he's at least around planet-level. It's entirely possible that his durability is much higher, but it's unreasonable to base an argument off of something we do not know.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarion: well he is definitely higher than planet durability, he negated a planet busting attack with his fist, had no injury afterwards, and it was stated that he wasn't even trying.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to everyone here saitama real serious punch=half of big bang...did it serious not ALLOUT.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbm said:

@ostarion: well he is definitely higher than planet durability, he negated a planet busting attack with his fist, had no injury afterwards, and it was stated that he wasn't even trying.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea who the white baldy is, but he looks annoying and i want to see Hulk punch his face in, so.....

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By azrael1973
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is what happened to his worlds Ruler of the Sea (Namor/Aquaman counterpart) after a simple punch. All of his opponents and his worlds heroes look weak as shit because he is so strong. He would one punch his universe Galactus too.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By azrael1973

Noone stomps Saitama. He isn't even using 1% of his power yet. He never looks desperate, is never hurt. He always looks invincible, because it's his gimmick. Other guys have better feats but very few have his fighting record. I think his power might come from toonforce, because sometimes his face looks like this.

No Caption Provided

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going by feats logic : stalemate, because Hulk has better feats for striking power, but Saitama has better feats for speed.

going by Onepunch man's Writer confirmation : Saitama stomp with one punch

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thekillerklok

No Caption Provided

Welp unbeatable joke characters are fun as always I guess...

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is described to be a planet busting attack. Of course, they're not gonna let the Earth by destroy or the series would have been over, but based on what was stated, it could have destroyed the Earth. Take it what you will though.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is described to be a planet busting attack. Of course, they're not gonna let the Earth by destroy or the series would have been over, but based on what was stated, it could have destroyed the Earth. Take it what you will though.

no it's not planet buster, it was stated to be planet surface buster, so it will only whipe all life from earth and casually destroy mountains and crack continents probably, but not destroy the planet

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By azrael1973

Even the attack of the alien is just a planet surface buster, Saitama stopped the attack without effort with just a simple punch and killed the guy who attacked him with the shockwave without even touching him. Saitama is a lot more powerful then Boros. He could destroy earth easily. Boros , who could destroy all life on earth with a single attack, realized the difference in power as he died...

No Caption Provided

MeleeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Loading Video...

Wataa!

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Still WBH, but baldy is going to surpass him soon.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:
@one_they_fear said:

To my knowledge (currently on volume four of his series) Saitama doesn't have any feats to put him on this level. He is, however, incredibly impressive. The reason people eleate him is because usually the stories spend about 12-15 pages stressing how big of a threat the antagonist is only to have Saitama one-shot them while being concerned about something trivial. Here's an example...

Saitama is fighting a rampaging monster that has, thus far, destroyed the most powerful heroes the company had on retainer (these guys were around Morrison Action Comics Superman level) with absolute ease. The monster then powers-up into his new rampage mode that lasts for a week and then One punchman realizes that he's late for a grocery sale and one-shots the monster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's hilarious things like this that makes people think Saitama is more powerful than he is. Given the way the story has been going it is entirely possible that Saitama will end up being far more powerful than even WBH but right now he's about...hmmm....I'd say he's about Hickman Hyperion level.

u mean the guy who easily manhandle a really angry Savage Hulk? the same guy that holds two universe from collapsing? the same guy that easily bullrushes Terminus? Saitama is powerful but not that powerful.

Parasyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM is a casually Star buster, with the feats to back up guys. He stomps.