who will win

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheGhostKnight

Juggernaut keeps walking and doesn't notice the bald splat in his path and when he does he thinks oh yes finally got charles but then he reaches the X mansion and finds Charles alive and gets shocked for moment then squashes him too anyway

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: i haven't been on comic vine for years aha. how do i transfer this to battle forum?

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd give this to Cain

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xOmniaParatusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you honestly think this ugly bald head ass has a chance against Juggernaut. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onepunch_11: Yeah but is he at full power or is he more like standard verion?

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: i would say above standard but not full powered. makes sense?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onepunch_11: juggernaut does what he always does when he sees someone smaller then them . He will underestimate him. Saitama uppercuts him into orbit. like Skaar did. This isn't even a matter of Saitama being stronger or weaker than him. In character jugs ALWAYS does this... saitama seems to be faster than him too, so idk all he really has to do is avoid his attacks, hard to miss a big tank coming at you.

How durable is he?

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People dont read onepunch, do they? saitama can end the fight with one punch. This applies to anything in the marvel and DC universe.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soulaf said:

People dont read onepunch, do they? saitama can end the fight with one punch. This applies to anything in the marvel and DC universe.

He didnt end boros in one punch and if you think he can one shot evveryone in fiction then youre delusional

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soulaf: Saitama was able to get punched out of earth while not feeling anything when he landed on the moon. showed not signs of pain at all. his face was like, what the frack aha!.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggy crimison stomps

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil: its really due to story development. fans would of dropped out of buying the manga if he truly ended everything in one punch. they saw him challenged so i guess thats what it was i suppose.

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soulaf: Saitama was able to get punched out of earth while not feeling anything when he landed on the moon. showed not signs of pain at all. his face was like, what the frack aha!.

@w0nd

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lhynn
@jiraiya_sageofoil said:

He didnt end boros in one punch and if you think he can one shot evveryone in fiction then youre delusional

Hah, he wasnt fighting seriously. He used 1 punch of the serious variety. Its implied that there are several categories above that, and we are talking about a single attack with average power from a dude that can attack millions of times in less than a second with enough power to obliterate systems on each and every one of his punchs.

The whole point of the manga is that he is too strong, absolutely nothing is a challenge, fighting is boring, he feels lonely until genos comes into his life. He always looks for a non agressive solution to his problems, every fight hes ever had in the present time of the manga is actually less meaningful than buying something at a discount.

The most important trait he has isnt that he is strong, its that hes both wise and kind, and through that wisdom and kindness he wants to make a difference.

Also why do people seem to think that a character being stronger makes him better? a good character is one thats fun to read, if he can beat some other random character or not is inconsequential. And saitama is a great character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs is not tagging Saitama. Stalemate.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama or stalemate.

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: its common sense that Saitama cant end no omnipotent being in marvel. they can simply erase him from existence.

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By OnePunch_11

@leo-343: i did not say that... @Lhynn did.. and LT is considered omnipotent. second to TOAA, or nigh omnipotent.

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: its cool man. its just fictional debates. people shouldn't get heated over these type of things.

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: i did not say that... @Soulaf did.. and LT is considered omnipotent. second to TOAA, or nigh omnipotent.

Considering saitama is invulnerable to anything and everything, from physical attacks, to energy attacks, to even psionics i just dont see how it would matter. how powerful his enemy is is fairly inconsequential.

As i see the encounter playing out, LT would keep attacking saitama while saitama keeps asking him why hes so mad. Eventually LT will either prove completely unreasonable or will go against someone saitama cares about, then saitama will get serious, and thats that. Its the point of that manga, he cannot be beaten, everyone else is always itching for a fight, but he that can win them all, doesnt really care for it.

The entire point of onepunch is the anticipation that comes before his punch. Without the build up that comes from his enemies underestimating him, his allies being in trouble and him trying to grasp the situation, understanding his enemy and trying to solve the situation in the best possible manner, and the payoff that comes with that punch that the reader anticipates for several issues or even entire arcs, onepunch wouldnt be nearly as popular.

Its a fairly simple formula, but it works because the characters are likeable, and most of them are p. universal archetypes that anyone can relate to at some level.

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soulaf: i understand your points but LT doesnt even have to be on the battle field to win here. he can simply erase Saitama with just a thought, but yes out of Juggs and Saitama i personally choose Saitama over juggs. but lets keep the battle on topic.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soulaf said:

Considering saitama is invulnerable to anything and everything, from physical attacks, to energy attacks, to even psionics i just dont see how it would matter. how powerful his enemy is is fairly inconsequential.

As i see the encounter playing out, LT would keep attacking saitama while saitama keeps asking him why hes so mad. Eventually LT will either prove completely unreasonable or will go against someone saitama cares about, then saitama will get serious, and thats that. Its the point of that manga, he cannot be beaten, everyone else is always itching for a fight, but he that can win them all, doesnt really care for it.

The entire point of onepunch is the anticipation that comes before his punch. Without the build up that comes from his enemies underestimating him, his allies being in trouble and him trying to grasp the situation, understanding his enemy and trying to solve the situation in the best possible manner, and the payoff that comes with that punch that the reader anticipates for several issues or even entire arcs, onepunch wouldnt be nearly as popular.

Its a fairly simple formula, but it works because the characters are likeable, and most of them are p. universal archetypes that anyone can relate to at some level.

this is why saitama is not even taken seriously here. fans like these overblow the gag concept of saitama one shotting everything to a point that it is equivalent to everyone outside the saitama verse.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onepunch_11: yes and honestly I had forgotten there wasn't a no BFR rule so indeed Saitama can win this being far faster

However he can't physically hurt the Juggernaut at all given we are talking about someone who laughs through all of Thor's attacks + a God blast , and laughs through his body being reduced to a skeleton and keeps coming

Nothing can *stop* the Juggernaut certainly not your average class 100 brick

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By w0nd

I am pretty sure he is a gag/parody/spoof, anything in that variety. might as well have used bugs bunny or the animaniac's.

Each time he fought some insane big bad he got swatted around to make the reader/viewer question if he met someone his match, and then by the end he does something crazy like "oh i guess i should pay attention now" and he just ends the fight.

The whole thing seems satire, and he was meant to never be beaten he is a character with ?/? stats that people some how did the math for and gave him a strength level, which is obviously 100% speculation...but...comicvine

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Saitama can't do anything to hurt Juggernaut at all or even knock him backward once he starts moving, and based on feats so far, there's no telling that Juggernaut can hurt Saitama since the dude has tanked everything thrown at him so far.

Avatar image for unusual_suspect
Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Unusual_Suspect

Saitama can't harm or stop Juggernaut yet (it took Hulk with Celestial Tech to do that), but there's a noticeable lack of restrictions on how Saitama can attain victory.

Juggernaut's durability is significantly above his striking power, so Saitama is unlikely to be KO'd easily or early. Eventually Saitama realizes that he needs to BFR Juggy (because assuming otherwise is No Limits Fallacy) and punches/kicks/throws Juggernaut to the moon.

Edit: He won't be able to do so by hitting against Jugg's momentum (again, without presuming NLF), but Saitama will eventually figure out that adding TO Jugg's momentum (or redirecting it slightly) will do just fine, as WWH demonstrated.

Victory to Saitama.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soulaf said:
@onepunch_11 said:

@leo-343: i did not say that... @Soulaf did.. and LT is considered omnipotent. second to TOAA, or nigh omnipotent.

and with that you just outed yourself as utterly delusional, one punch man is a gimmick with no proof to back it up, so get some feats to back up your statement that he can one punch juggernaut or LT, and until you do, stop acting like the statement that he is limitless define the character, prove it on panel, (which you cant because his on panel feats arent even planetary level) or shut up and accept that your hero is not as big and bad as you want him to be

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Saitama punches him.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Saitama is a good fit for the battles forum yet, just because we haven't seen anything close to his upper limit yet, so he's extremely difficult to quantify. That being said, by current feats, I'd probably call it a stalemate. Saitama is extremely fast, so even if he couldn't overpower Juggernaut, it would still end in the usual awful Zoom v Juggernaut thread stalemate.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut ends the fight in one punch

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By brucerogers

@cpt_nice said:

Juggernaut ends the fight in one punch

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama cos he morales off goes to do a serious punch on a moving juggernaut it does nothing and then juggernaut crushes him.