((Saint of Killers Vs Juggernaut)) (Read First))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

VS ((The Set-up))

(Saint of Killers and Cain Marko were sitting in a bar. Neither knew the other, but each had one thing in common...they loved football. Saint of Killers quietly watched as the Dallas Cowboys were getting stomped by the San Francisco 49ers. He fumed inside that his team was getting beat until finally Cain Marko jumped from his seat. "YEE HAW!! Touchdown, baby!" He leaps up and bangs his fist down crushing the barstool and then smacks Saint of Killers on the back. "Yeah baby, why don't you take off that pathetic cowboy hat and get the hell out of dodge! Haw haw!!" Saint of Killer's drink spills into his lap. He drops his head reaches for his Colts and slowly rises from his seat. "You speak of hell like you know anything about it, boy." Juggernaut looks confused, but then becomes slightly ammused. Saint of Killers backs up, waving his hands at his waist where his Colts are. "I reckon your going to have to pay for what you did to my drink and coat." Juggernaut burst into tears laughing at the man dressed like a cowboy. "I reckon!! HAW HAW HAAAA!! I RECK....OH MAN!! I RECKON YOU BETTER SIT DOWN!!" and with a giant backhand Juggernaut knocks Saint of Killers clear out the bar and halfway down the street. Juggernaut then kneels down like a linebacker, "Down, set HUT HUT!!" He takes off running through the wall of the bar and crashes through building after building after the Saint of Killers. Two blocks away Saint gets up slowly and dust off his coat, when suddenly Juggernauts comes crashing through a building. He leaps into the air. "DOGPILE!!")

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

" VS ((The Set-up)) (Saint of Killers and Cain Marko were sitting in a bar. Neither knew the other, but each had one thing in common...they loved football. Saint of Killers quietly watched as the Dallas Cowboys were getting stomped by the San Francisco 49ers. He fumed inside that his team was getting beat until finally Cain Marko jumped from his seat. "YEE HAW!! Touchdown, baby!" He leaps up and bangs his fist down crushing the barstool and then smacks Saint of Killers on the back. "Yeah baby, why don't you take off that pathetic cowboy hat and get the hell out of dodge! Haw haw!!" Saint of Killer's drink spills into his lap. He drops his head reaches for his Colts and slowly rises from his seat. "You speak of hell like you know anything about it, boy." Juggernaut looks confused, but then becomes slightly ammused. Saint of Killers backs up, waving his hands at his waist where his Colts are. "I reckon your going to have to pay for what you did to my drink and coat." Juggernaut burst into tears laughing at the man dressed like a cowboy. "I reckon!! HAW HAW HAAAA!! I RECK....OH MAN!! I RECKON YOU BETTER SIT DOWN!!" and with a giant backhand Juggernaut knocks Saint of Killers clear out the bar and halfway down the street. Juggernaut then kneels down like a linebacker, "Down, set HUT HUT!!" He takes off running through the wall of the bar and crashes through building after building after the Saint of Killers. Two blocks away Saint gets up slowly and dust off his coat, when suddenly Juggernauts comes crashing through a building. He leaps into the air. "DOGPILE!!") "

Good Imagination.Why don't you start making your own comic book?

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By !Drake!

This is me

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
" VS ((The Set-up)) (Saint of Killers and Cain Marko were sitting in a bar. Neither knew the other, but each had one thing in common...they loved football. Saint of Killers quietly watched as the Dallas Cowboys were getting stomped by the San Francisco 49ers. He fumed inside that his team was getting beat until finally Cain Marko jumped from his seat. "YEE HAW!! Touchdown, baby!" He leaps up and bangs his fist down crushing the barstool and then smacks Saint of Killers on the back. "Yeah baby, why don't you take off that pathetic cowboy hat and get the hell out of dodge! Haw haw!!" Saint of Killer's drink spills into his lap. He drops his head reaches for his Colts and slowly rises from his seat. "You speak of hell like you know anything about it, boy." Juggernaut looks confused, but then becomes slightly ammused. Saint of Killers backs up, waving his hands at his waist where his Colts are. "I reckon your going to have to pay for what you did to my drink and coat." Juggernaut burst into tears laughing at the man dressed like a cowboy. "I reckon!! HAW HAW HAAAA!! I RECK....OH MAN!! I RECKON YOU BETTER SIT DOWN!!" and with a giant backhand Juggernaut knocks Saint of Killers clear out the bar and halfway down the street. Juggernaut then kneels down like a linebacker, "Down, set HUT HUT!!" He takes off running through the wall of the bar and crashes through building after building after the Saint of Killers. Two blocks away Saint gets up slowly and dust off his coat, when suddenly Juggernauts comes crashing through a building. He leaps into the air. "DOGPILE!!") "
Good Imagination.Why don't you start making your own comic book? "

(( i always wanted too but i don't thank it's not that easy so i don't know))

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

lol, not bad, actually sounds like something the juggernaut would do. Except hes probably a Giants fan.

and juggernaut should win. He would probably just stop and go back to drinking before he would hurt the guy to badly.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By !Drake!

lol Juggernaut would have a curbstomp

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By !Drake!

lol Juggernaut would have a curbstomp. SOK is nearly omniponent

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"lol Juggernaut would have a curbstomp. SOK is nearly omniponent"

then it would be a draw then. they are both invulnerable and immortal.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By !Drake!

the human Juggernaut says:

"!Drake! says:
then it would be a draw then. they are both invulnerable and immortal. "

No lol Juggernaut will lose in my opinion

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"!Drake! says:
then it would be a draw then. they are both invulnerable and immortal. "

No lol Juggernaut will lose in my opinion"

explain how.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Saint of Killers is the angel of death.

Everybody dies sometimes, even the Juggernaut, so I'm going with the Saint, i mean if he can kill god and the devil that very weird but if can do that then my opinion is that juggernaut goes down.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"The Saint of Killers is the angel of death.Everybody dies sometimes, even the Juggernaut, so I'm going with the Saint, i mean if he can kill god and the devil that very weird but if can do that then my opinion is that juggernaut goes down."

juggernaut is immortal. And the Saint can't kill God in the marvel universe.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

SoK

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any explanations here?

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By venom hybrid

Do you get all your fights from CBUB?

SoK easily his colt never misses and can pierce anything and is always fatal no matter what

QuinnDracobane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By QuinnDracobane
@the human Juggernaut: Yeah very simple reply, even tho very late :D After SoK died and got sent to hell, (freezing it over due to the coldness of his heart) he was tortured for ages by Satan himself. The Angel of Death who was weary of his duties offered to send SoK back if he replaced him as the angel of death(i.e The Saint of Killers). To fulfill this new duty SoK has 2 colts made by Satan, from the melted down sword of the angel of death, the guns were also forged in the last fire that burned in hell. These weapons never miss their target, never misfire, never have to reload, and every shot fired is fatal to whatever it hits. Plus SoK is basically an immovable force, at one point some kind of cross between an EMP and a nuke hit him direct in his face and detonates, and his only reply is 'Not enough gun.' He kills the devil on his way out of hell because he called him a cold hearted son-of-a-bitch, even kills EVERY angel in heaven and God himself. Basically the saint of killers is undefeatable.