• Misaka Mikoto
  • Kotoha Isone
  • Simon and Lagann
  • Mega Charizard X
  • Pikachu
  • Composite Kirito
  • Edward Elric

Rules:

Naruto is in character, while the team is going straight for the kill.

Both sides have five full minutes of prep.

Anime/Manga/Filler feats are allowed.

Starts 1,000 feet away.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Can anyone here react to that first Rashenshuriken?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Misaka Mikoto solos

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ed solos with the power of science.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simon and Laggan at which point of the series? They were, like, universal in the end.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

No Caption Provided

A lot of people on the team would solo tbh. Ed, if he had a philosopher's stone, could certainly give Naruto a good fight

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

No Caption Provided

A lot of people on the team would solo tbh. Ed, if he had a philosopher's stone, could certainly give Naruto a good fight

He wouldn't be able to react single Rashenshuriken.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: He wouldn't go for that off the bat in character. I agree Naruto could biltz and kill Ed, but if he screws up, a bloodlusted Ed could so some serious damage if he had a stone

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka could prob take it, and depending on the location, she'd be able to fly.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: He wouldn't go for that off the bat in character. I agree Naruto could biltz and kill Ed, but if he screws up, a bloodlusted Ed could so some serious damage if he had a stone

Based on what exactly? I know people have this idea of Naruto as a saint but honestly he's never really shown much restraint in most of his battles. Hes really only held back for two circumstances:

1. He's going against a leaf villagers
  2. Him and his opponent are from related circumstances. (notice how he has was trying eff Obito up until he fount out about his full backstory)

I mean, would you say Naruto was blood-lusted against Kazuku despite the entire battle consisting of Naruto trying to do nothing but hit him with a S-Rank jutsu.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thedarkpaladin
@decaf_wizard said:

Based on what exactly? I know people have this idea of Naruto as a saint but honestly he's never really shown much restraint in most of his battles. Hes really only held back for two circumstances:

2. Him and his opponent are from related circumstances. (notice how he has was trying eff Obito up until he fount out about his full backstory)

I mean, would you say Naruto was blood-lusted against Kazuku despite the entire battle consisting of Naruto trying to do nothing but hit him with a S-Rank jutsu.

Based on the fact that he never starts out with it. And why wouldn't anyone on the team be able to react to it in the first place? All jokes aside, there are a few people here who can solo if they put their mind to it.

Also, an in-character Naruto isn't going for the kill. This is based on the fact that he uses talk no Jutsu to try and convert his enemies rather than actually killing them... like a ninja is supposed to.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:

Based on the fact that he never starts out with it. And why wouldn't anyone on the team be able to react to it in the first place? All jokes aside, there are a few people here who can solo if they put their mind to it.

Also, an in-character Naruto isn't going for the kill. This is based on the fact that he uses talk no Jutsu to try and convert his enemies rather than actually killing them... like a ninja is supposed to.

Naruto has no problem going for the kill. The only opponents he fought with an intent to talk no jutsu from the start were Obito and Sasuke.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@decaf_wizard said:

Naruto has no problem going for the kill. The only opponents he fought with an intent to talk no jutsu from the start were Obito and Sasuke.

Don't forget Zabuza, Gaara and Nagato. I don't think he has ever actually killed anyone to be honest. He's even saved his enemies (Toneri).

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@decaf_wizard said:

Don't forget Zabuza, Gaara and Nagato. I don't think he has ever actually killed anyone to be honest. He's even saved his enemies (Toneri).

The only exception that I can think would be Pain's bodies, before he knew that they were actually dead, but that is probably an inconsistency.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@decaf_wizard said:

1: He was fighting Haku not Zabuza. He only talk no jutsued Zabuza after all the fighting was over and Kakashi had left Zabuza near death anyway.

2: He fought all out against Gaara from the start and then talk no jutsued him after they had stalemated each other and were lying on the ground exhausted and unable to move.

3: He wanted revenge for Jiraiya's death and wanted to kill Nagato at the start of the fight. He only wanted to talk to him after learning he was Jiraiya's student once. Naruto doesn't try to talk-no-jutsu people unless they have some personal relation to him or someone he knows. He isn't going to just talk-no-jutsu random foreigners.

4: He killed Yura the Sand Ninja spy and Kakuzu would have died from the injuries Naruto's Rasenshuriken gave him if Kakashi didn't put him out of his misery early.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@decaf_wizard said:

The only exception that I can think would be Pain's bodies, before he knew that they were actually dead, but that is probably an inconsistency.

Man, Naruto really needs to get a kill, but I doubt Kishimoto will actually give him one. Even Goku has 1 or 2.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@decaf_wizard said:

Man, Naruto really needs to get a kill, but I doubt Kishimoto will actually give him one. Even Goku has 1 or 2.

Goku killed a lot of villains in part one of Dragon Ball

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@decaf_wizard said:

1: He was fighting Haku not Zabuza. He only talk no jutsued Zabuza after all the fighting was over and Kakashi had left Zabuza near death anyway.

Yeah, and he actually stopped himself from killing Haku. He claimed that he was going to do it later on, but that was only after Haku had asked him personally.

2: He fought all out against Gaara from the start and then talk no jutsued him after they had stalemated each other and were lying on the ground exhausted and unable to move.

The only thing he did during that entire fight which seemed like a kill attempt was the paper bomb kunai and he already knew of Gaara's defense.

3: He wanted revenge for Jiraiya's death and wanted to kill Nagato at the start of the fight. He only wanted to talk to him after learning he was Jiraiya's student once. Naruto doesn't try to talk-no-jutsu people unless they have some personal relation to him or someone he knows. He isn't going to just talk-no-jutsu random foreigners.

Regardless of that, he forgave Jiraiya's killer based on some notion of peace instead of actually taking revenge. And using talk no jutsu against Zabuza is the same thing as using it against some "random foreigners".

4: He killed Yura the Sand Ninja spy and Kakuzu would have died from the injuries Naruto's Rasenshuriken gave him if Kakashi didn't put him out of his misery early.

I don't recall that, and whether or not Kakuzu would have died is moot. Naruto doesn't even try to kill people who he has a grudge against. Why would he try to go for the kill against some strangers he doesn't even know.

Goku killed a lot of villains in part one of Dragon Ball

Is that so? I guess most of them must have been from the R.R. Army because I only remember him killing King Piccolo amd Tambourine. He always seemed to forgive his enemies (similar to Naruto) during his adult life.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@decaf_wizard said:

That he would do if he was a good guy, but he must be a scumbag, he made almost all of his villains commit suicide contradicting their entire lifes with his Talk no Jutsu after hearing him for a few minutes.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

Based on the fact that he never starts out with it

1. It was literally the only thing he was trying to do against Kazuku
  2. It was the second thing he did against Kurama
  3. 2nd Thing he did against pain(after the first two Odama rasengans)
  4. First thing he did against dozens of Zetsu

And why wouldn't anyone on the team be able to react to it in the first place?

In less than a single second, Naruto's Rashenshuriken was able to fly across and extend over the length of an entire mountain range(about 4 or more mountains.

All jokes aside, there are a few people here who can solo if they put their mind to it.

Pimp'em out for me brother.

This is based on the fact that he uses talk no Jutsu to try and convert his enemies rather than actually killing them... like a ninja is supposed to.

People who talk about "talk no jutsu" often tend to forget context. Like I said in my previous post, Naruto only hold back against Leaf Villagers and people who , and stay with here, share similar circumstances with, beyond that Naruto's a little fireball of aggression during combat, but hey I guess Naru does like to talk alot

heh, look at this thrilling conversation he had with Deidara

No Caption Provided

or his telling heart to heart with Orochimaru

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

or his magnificent use of wordplay against Kakuzu

No Caption Provided

or how about how his speech of friendship towards, Pain before he fount out he was Jaraiya's student

No Caption Provided

No he didn't know this dude was a Zombie.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@hiddenlight said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@decaf_wizard said:

That he would do if he was a good guy, but he must be a scumbag, he made almost all of his villains commit suicide contradicting their entire lifes with his Talk no Jutsu after hearing him for a few minutes.

That's kind of cold, actually. It makes Sasuke at his worst look like a saint.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@thedarkpaladin:

Based on the fact that he never starts out with it

1. It was literally the only thing he was trying to do against Kazuku
  2. It was the second thing he did against Kurama
  3. 2nd Thing he did against pain(after the first two Odama rasengans)
  4. First thing he did against dozens of Zetsu

And why wouldn't anyone on the team be able to react to it in the first place?

In less than a single second, Naruto's Rashenshuriken was able to fly across and extend over the length of an entire mountain range(about 4 or more mountains.

All jokes aside, there are a few people here who can solo if they put their mind to it.

This is based on the fact that he uses talk no Jutsu to try and convert his enemies rather than actually killing them... like a ninja is supposed to.

People who talk about "talk no jutsu" often tend to forget context. Like I said in my previous post, Naruto only hold back against Leaf Villagers and people who , and stay with here, share similar circumstances with, beyond that Naruto's a little fireball of aggression during combat, but hey I guess Naru does like to talk alot

heh, look at this thrilling conversation he had with Deidara

No Caption Provided

or his telling heart to heart with Orochimaru

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

or his magnificent use of wordplay against Kakuzu

No Caption Provided

or how about how his speech of friendship towards, Pain before he fount out he was Jaraiya's student

No Caption Provided

No he didn't know this dude was a Zombie.

1. Pretty sure he tried to blitz Kakuzu at first. And of course he try to use his new jutsu on such a powerful opponent. He even tells Kakashi that he will decide with his new jutsu.

2. The third thing he did against Kurama. Not that he was fighting to kill Kurama anyway.

3. ...The second Rasengan based jutsu maybe. Definitely not the second thing he did. Odama Rasengan wasn't even the first thing he did.

4. Don't recall that instance, but I'll take your word for it.

Was there a specific time stated for that instance?

Unless you're referring to this:

No Caption Provided

It obviously crossed some distance, but unless we can be sure where Naruto and Pain were standing at the time, it's not really quantifiable.

Misaka and Mega Charizard X. Hell, a bloodlusted Pikachu uses Thunder.

Lol that seems to be quite a few people then. Because there's no denying that he talks a lot during his series. And I didn't know that Zabuza falls under either of those categories.

You seem to missing some context yourself because half of the feats you posted show Naruto under the influence of Kyuubi Chakra. And well, we already know that makes him bloodlusted. As for the last instance, he talked with Pain quite a bit during their entire fight (like he does with the majority of his opponents).

Ema919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pikachu stomps.

GhostNoHate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikachu and charizard solo

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone's gonna get obliterated....by rasenshuriken.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Matthijs_Noyce

Some of these characters are way too powerful. Akame is hypersonic base, using the random powerboost she gets from cutting herself she turns into a death machine. And she only needs to cut him once to kill him, something Naruto will be unaware of. He'll be counting on his healing factor.

Misaka, also, is ridiculously powerful.

None of the pokemon are even remotely relevant in this fight. But they're not necessary.

Simon near the end of the series, in the movie, had enough Spiral Power to manifest near universe-level effects on his own. That's a couple of leagues above anything Naruto's done. At the beginning of the series, he's fodder.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce said:

Some of these characters are way too powerful. Akame is hypersonic base, using the random powerboost she gets from cutting herself she turns into a death machine. And she only needs to cut him once to kill him, something Naruto will be unaware of. He'll be counting on his healing factor.

Misaka, also, is ridiculously powerful.

None of the pokemon are even remotely relevant in this fight. But they're not necessary.

Simon near the end of the series, in the movie, had enough Spiral Power to manifest near universe-level effects on his own. That's a couple of leagues above anything Naruto's done. At the beginning of the series, he's fodder.

1.) Akame isn't hypersonic lol people always loosely throwing that term around. She supersonic somewhat casually from the feats I've witnessed.

2.) Naruto doesn't rely on his healing factor....he isn't like Wolverine he never just charges straight into battle trying to rely on his strategy fighting recklessly even when he knows he could with his healing factor.

3.) Sage mode durability amps skin and overall durability.

4.) Toad sage mode Naruto(even pain not including war arc) is solidly above entry level hypersonic casually.

5.) Danger sensing will enable him to know just how dangerous she is.

6.) Akame isn't soloing!

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

At base she's around Mach 10. After cutting herself, her power is multiplied exponentially.

And I realize that Naruto has high durability and doesn't rely on his healing factor. But Akame only has to nick him, which she is certainly able to do. And Naruto might not rely on his healing factor, but it might make him not avoid that slight scratch that would instantly kill him.

If this was just Akame vs Naruto, I'd say Naruto pulls a majority. But she has some serious help here. Which really ruins Naruto's chances.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce said:

@vintage_spiderman:

At base she's around Mach 10. After cutting herself, her power is multiplied exponentially.

And I realize that Naruto has high durability and doesn't rely on his healing factor. But Akame only has to nick him, which she is certainly able to do. And Naruto might not rely on his healing factor, but it might make him not avoid that slight scratch that would instantly kill him.

If this was just Akame vs Naruto, I'd say Naruto pulls a majority. But she has some serious help here. Which really ruins Naruto's chances.

1.) I'm not debating team versus Naruto though.

2.) What exactly puts her at mach 10? I don't think any night raid members are above mach 10.

3.) Naruto also has invisible(natural energy) punches and 100 ton class strength. What is Akame's counter? He could accidentally punch her head off her scrawny shoulders.

Take into consideration Naruto's forms such as standard toad sage mode amp 100+ times(we know this as I pointed out in another thread sage mode amps across the board body, techniques, senses, etc..) and Naruto's base mode lifting strength is not anywhere in the ton range at least not based off feats presented yet when amped by sage mode he could throw a giant rhino thousands of feet up casually in the pain arc(scans down below...sorry for out of order scans).

Also that dot on it's(the rhino's) head is a person/animal path pain body to be exact.

4.) I don't think she'd be able to tag toad sage mode Naruto.

5.) Not to mention cloning and ninja strategy.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misaka should be way higher on this list. Naruto loses to her.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

It's not a gauntlet, but a character vs team scenario thread...

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

Also what's she capable of?

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Alright, well misaka at the very least forces naruto to six tails. She can fire a coin at three times sound speedcharged with electricity, fire electrical attacks, shoit a lightning bolt at light speed, control iron sand in the ground and vibrate it to super powerful frequencies, and etc. She is pretty physically weak though so if naruto happens to tag her its over but she has pretty good reactions so it will be hard to tag her.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

It obviously crossed some distance, but unless we can be sure where Naruto and Pain were standing at the time, it's not really quantifiable.

You can clearly see where Naruto's standing in the scan you have but, to help you out.

No Caption Provided

We clearly see that Naruto is on the outskirts of the multi mountain length crater

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@stardustcrusader said:

@thedarkpaladin:

You can clearly see where Naruto's standing in the scan you have but, to help you out.

No Caption Provided

We clearly see that Naruto is on the outskirts of the multi mountain length crater

After looking at the sequence again, It doesn't really matter where Naruto was at the time, just Pain. Once he used Shinra Tensei on the shadow shuriken and the countdown began the real attack was already in the crater only inches away.

No Caption Provided

Actually, it might very well matter where Naruto was standing. In the scan I posted before you clearly see some wooded area behind him:

No Caption Provided

So how can we be sure that Naruto was on the right side of that crater instead of the left (in front of the debris)? There appears to be no wooded areas on that side of the crater and all of the rocks appear to be intact.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer: Shoot a lightning bolt......at lightspeed?

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: yeah, that is what I think clinches it in her favor.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hungry_Sharky

It says right in the OP that Simon is piloting Lagann. And a picture of Simon in Lagann is in the OP as well. I don't understand why that is so confusing to everyone.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone here is soloing naruto give me a break.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Clearly you dont know how powerful some of these people are.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: then who is? Who there is even fast enough to keep up with naruto in sage mode.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Simon and Lagann are VERY op in EoS, Simon being at absolute bare minimum universal, so there is that

There are three other characters in the list that are hypersonic and would be a good fight for naruto themselves, but I dont two of them could actually win the fight.

The one I do think could solo (Misaka the Railgun) has more DC than Pain Arc Naruto could ever have without using Kyuubi Chakra, and can generate billions of volts of electricity