SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sainguinexshadow:

I get what you mean though.

What this becomes until round two where Saber is quite frankly bloodlusted, is more of less who can kill who first.

If Saber gets hit, then yeah she's going to need to recover and that does burn through prana. Not totally sure how much she had right now, but I get it.

However, after a bit of fighting there is a very good chance she is going to use her excaliblast on Doomsday which could end him.

So its basically who pulls the trigger first, her dodging and avoiding does not actually drain that much parana, neither does her burst. Its mostly healing and the use of her phantasms.

In Zero it was easier because unlike Shirou her masters there didn't completely suck at well..being mages.

Let me go cut up these damn vegetable's Brb.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#252  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow: you do know the context of that scene, right? There's nothing in the OP to specify that she'd be in that sort of state in this fight. Also, bad endings are non-canon in the VN (they're more like "what if" scenarios)

What if scenario's that show you what can actually happen to saber if she can't tangle with the thing she is fighting because she is weakend ,Thing is she doesn't need to start out in that state Doomsday will mangle her she will quickly go to that state as she Burn's through prana trying to stay alive assuming he doesn't Grab her crush her then whip her through buildings, or Paste her.

Really seems like you're attempting to gloss over the context to that scene in an attempt to lowball Saber...

If i wanted to Lowball saber as you Claim i would pick her absolute worst showing For example Kuzuki demolishing her and say Friggin kuzuki can tag her Doomsday would end Kuzuki but i Didn't so stop, if someone has a Different opinion it's all of a sudden huuuuh your low balling.

You can quite certianly lowball characters without posting their worst showing. I mean, you used a non-canon scene to say that Doomsday will be all over her, forcing her to drain her prana rapidly, when her fight with Berserker shows that she's more then capable of fighting super strong enemies just fine. You've spent your whole time here lowballing her here, even when the clear evidence to show that she wins a majority here was presented to you, you just handwaved it away and posted a scene from the anime, which, has been pointed out to you, is NOT the primary source adaptation.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By HellSaint

@sainguinexshadow:

Diana is a bit more durable yes, but not sure how much as she took no serious hits during that fight.

Durability in the fight is a bit hard to gauge because no one takes wounds in these Superhero movies. Its kind of annoying..like not even dirt exists. Even Superman came from his blows looking like he just got out of the shower and styled his hair. I know supes is durable, I am very much sure Wondy is durable, even a bit more durable than Saber, but again Wondy like Saber makes it a point not to take wounds.

Agility isn't exactly comparable to speed, its more based on reaction and ability to move which I think Saber does fine with. We won't know Diana's abilities until her movie or Justice League, but nothing is there yet to suggest that she's outrageous in those regards.

So far all we've got is her showing for Doomsday which is fine yes (As much as I'm still salty that Snyder pulled the Doomsday trigger on only the second movie), but for now nothing about Doomsday suggest he ranks so far above Saber that she can't fight him and kill him in a good fight.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Yeah, I saw that and fixed it.

......What would a Bloodlusted Doomsday even be? I think that is his permanent state.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Yeah, I saw that and fixed it.

......What would a Bloodlusted Doomsday even be? I think that is his permanent state.

AoE spam max strength max speed hell if i know?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow: you do know the context of that scene, right? There's nothing in the OP to specify that she'd be in that sort of state in this fight. Also, bad endings are non-canon in the VN (they're more like "what if" scenarios)

What if scenario's that show you what can actually happen to saber if she can't tangle with the thing she is fighting because she is weakend ,Thing is she doesn't need to start out in that state Doomsday will mangle her she will quickly go to that state as she Burn's through prana trying to stay alive assuming he doesn't Grab her crush her then whip her through buildings, or Paste her.

Really seems like you're attempting to gloss over the context to that scene in an attempt to lowball Saber...

If i wanted to Lowball saber as you Claim i would pick her absolute worst showing For example Kuzuki demolishing her and say Friggin kuzuki can tag her Doomsday would end Kuzuki but i Didn't so stop, if someone has a Different opinion it's all of a sudden huuuuh your low balling.

You can quite certianly lowball characters without posting their worst showing. I mean, you used a non-canon scene to say that Doomsday will be all over her, forcing her to drain her prana rapidly, when her fight with Berserker shows that she's more then capable of fighting super strong enemies just fine. You've spent your whole time here lowballing her here, even when the clear evidence to show that she wins a majority here was presented to you, you just handwaved it away and posted a scene from the anime, which, has been pointed out to you, is NOT the primary source adaptation.

I could easily post the Light novel part where she first fight's berserker and is forced to retreat pretty damn easily your not helping your point you just claim i'm Downplaying because i can't fathom Saber killing Doomsday when it took Diana,Superman and Batman to do it.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

That wouldn't exactly be Bloodlusted just more enhanced.

The only Doomsday(s) I think Bloodlust is actually possible for is Rex and Gog wars

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

The only Doomsday(s) I think Bloodlust is actually possible for is Rex and Gog wars

Then who the hell knows lol i will be a fair sport assuming Saber is able to Avoid Doomsday and is smart enough she can beat him Excaliblasting,Though personally i don't think it would end him Saber 3/10 rounds for me for round 2 Saber Bloodlusted would attempt Excaliblast off the Muscle this is a Big No because if he slam's into her or Beam's her she can't get it off Or she Burn's her prana to shit if she screws up or Misses, he will kill her quickly Doomsday 7/10 same as round 1.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Loading Video...

Btw here is my Vid's i got confused about what chapter it was on sorry bout the Beginning.

Loading Video...

Now FANSERVICE!!!!

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

I don't know why you think it would end him when it ended a creature I believe would be even worse than Doomsday [And all its other showing] I don't get, but we've been at this long enough eh?

Round 1 I'd say saber 6/10

Round 2 Saber 8/10 especially since again, it takes her no time to fire Excalibur's burst and even Bloodlusted I just don't if it'd simply be that easy especially when she's bloodlusted.

Buuuut I'm burned out. If someone else wants to take it up they can, but I've made my case and everything. Been fun.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

I don't know why you think it would end him when it ended a creature I believe would be even worse than Doomsday [And all its other showing] I don't get, but we've been at this long enough eh?

Round 1 I'd say saber 6/10

Round 2 Saber 8/10 especially since again, it takes her no time to fire Excalibur's burst and even Bloodlusted I just don't if it'd simply be that easy especially when she's bloodlusted.

Buuuut I'm burned out. If someone else wants to take it up they can, but I've made my case and everything. Been fun.

That's a fair assumption i can accept that.

I did upload the vid's for viewing pleasure.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By HellSaint

@sainguinexshadow:

Oh I saw and I watched them, Nice work man.

Saber Venus still makes me laugh a bit, but I can't even be mad.

I could have sworn Sefar was Velbar 02 or was where it went or something like that. I am very tired.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Oh I saw and I watched them, Nice work man.

Saber Venus still makes me laugh a bit, but I can't even be mad.

I could have sworn Sefar was Velbar 02 or was where it went or something like that. I am very tired.

You should sleep Bro, Saber Nero is waifu Material it's a tie Between Caster Tamamo no mae and saber Nero but Saber is damn adorable make's you wanna give her a hug and head pat.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Ah I probably am,

I myself prefer Rider, and always will.

But those two are good, very likeable even if the whole "Love conquers all" angle kind of annoys me. Extella had a very anime ending which is to be expected really, but whoo boy.

Love them though.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Ah I probably am,

I myself prefer Rider, and always will.

But those two are good, very likeable even if the whole "Love conquers all" angle kind of annoys me. Extella had a very anime ending which is to be expected really, but whoo boy.

Love them though.

Saber 's whole MFTL feat in CCC make's sense now she can claim it was love,But Logic tell's us it was the imperial previlage Skill For the life of me i Couldn't remember how to spell it.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Yeah, well prove what Wonder Woman's sword was capable of. Until you prove it's a special sword it's just a normal sword and Doomsday was cut by it.

Dude, it's clearly not an ordinary sword. Lex's scientist experimented on Zod's body and they said that the kryptonite was the only thing that could pierce his body as it destroys the cells.

I thought Gil killed him...

That is because Gil has numerous A-rank noble phantasms in his GOB. Beserker has an ability called god hand. It means that NPs below A-rank will not harm him. Further, it resurrects him each time he is killed. To defeat Hercules, you have to take away all of 12 lives(each representing his 12 labors). He also gains near immunity to whatever kills him, so the same attack will not work twice. Caliburn only took 6 of his lives. Saber wouldn't have been able to defeat him had Archer not soften him up previously(Archer took his first 6 lives the night before)

Gil is unique in that he has so many NPs in his arsenal, which makes him ridiculously versatile and a hard counter to every servant. He would just simply need to fire 12 different rank-A+ weapons at Hercules to kill him. Gilgamesh aside, Hercules is without a doubt one of the strongest servants and would probably have won the 5th HGW.

@supermanforever:

He;s never adapted to USING it. I'm not talking about Saber's phasing, I'm talking about how a servant can't be killed WITHOUT magic.

Secondly thats foolish logic, DCEUDoomsday is nowhere near Comic Doomsday in capability and power, you have no reason other than desire to assume it has the same ability to adapt to the levels Comic Dooms does.

I would assume that verse equalisation is in play here. Otherwise, this whole thread is moot since servants can only be affected by magic

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By helloman

Doomsday wins.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Again, I'm being a snark because people on this site don't have any common sense.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Again, I'm being a snark because people on this site don't have any common sense.

Oh, sorry. I quickly skimmed through the pages

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By HellSaint

@gxrevs06:

We pretty much already reached the equalization conclusion. We only went down that route because of the mentioning of Batman's "Only Kryptonite can kill him line." no need to worry basically arguing on two different fronts.

Against the limitless adaption

And of course the "Unable to be killed by anything but X" thing.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Oh I know, its just very funny.

Good to know Nasu loves Sailor Moon though.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's going on now people still commenting on semantics?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellsaint: I'm thinking about making a Light yagami as a master in the 4th and 5th Holygrail war thread with his Death note would you be interested in commenting on it if i do make it?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: LOL Damn you were trying to be Snarky but Failed no one gave you the time of day Lmao.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Meanwhile you're trying to talk trash to somebody who could not care less.

Still waiting for a Mach 45+ combat speed feat.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: How you got trash talking from that is beyond me when i did LOL And everything, But whatever you say people lack common sense on this site it's painful as hell that your common sense apparently doesn't let you realize This is still Superman and Wonderwoman and Doomsday there not stupidly weak or slow in live action anyone who doesn't think superman can't surpass Mach45 might want to stop now.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: All the evidence i need is that superman can spear into some at the speed to take them into space in a matter of seconds and if need be punch the shit out of them several times,What is this are you wanting to make a Dceu Superman vs Saber thread or something????

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: No, you just used Superman as an example of Doomsday's speed, though what you've shown so far is Superman has small isolated displays of speed only when going straight up, and cannot punch or dodge at those speeds, and thus, his fight against Doomsday does not make Doomsday even close to mach speeds, let alone Mach 45.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: What the hell but it was explicitly shown in the superman vs Zod fight that he was capable of Dodging and punching at those speeds????

Why the hell would superman spear Doomsday across the city at speeds required to go into space in seconds,Did you even think about the collateral Damage that would do to the city? It's like your a damn noob on superman if you think he can only achieve that speed going up or as travel.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Except the speeds at which he fought Zod were not Mach 45. In fact, Superman was not going anywhere in a couple seconds, he took quite some time to reach those heights, and an ICBM was able to catch up, they move at only 7 km/s, which is Mach 20, and that's only the final stage, if I recall correctly, the initial speed is far slower, and the 7 km/s is with the aid of Earth's gravity assisting them-while being impeded by air resistance however. That means they would be moving even slower, and Doomsday got blitzed by that speed.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Stop your using really faulty logic Nuke's normally Don't go into space,Secondly Mach 20 isn't enough to get you into space i already posted the mach you need to reach to effectively leave earth on another page,Despite what you think it was seconds the Nuke was Behind them.

In the zod vs Superman fight it show's Superman has no issue punching while Flying without slowing down it's not a stretch to assume he could do it at higher speeds and keep accelerating faster from each hit that sends them further.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Except they do, nukes enter low-Earth orbit in order to release their payload and would have no issue if they wanted to keep going up.

The speed of the nuke is the constant here, if it caught up to them when it was fired after Superman started flying into space, and after deliberation and setup, then it could've been at least a full minute.

The Saturn V only needed to move at Mach 9 to leave Earth's orbit, and that was only because it was so massive with only a limited amount of fuel, if it went any slower, it would use more fuel than it would take to reach orbit.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: As i said this is faulty logic and Nuke's actually do have issue going up it isn't leaving earth's Gravity as i said i already posted the escape velocity on the other page, after superman spears Doomsday you can start to count you won't get far before they are in space.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: You can watch their movements on the monitor, it actually takes him a full minute to get to low Earth orbit, which is where the Nuke releases. If a nuke has trouble getting into space and we know when a nuke releases its payload, they had to be in that low Earth orbit area, thus the speed you claim didn't exist.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Right welp i tried doesn't really matter to me seeing as Doomsday adapt's saber has a moderate chance she could win this assuming he doesn't no sell adapt Excaliblast and send out even stronger AOE waves, or tag her if he tag's her she will be severly messed up and burn through prana and it will be harder to Dodge him.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By conner_wolf

@sainguinexshadow: According to ComicVine rules she has speed advantage so Saber automatically wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Mate that was possibly the Dumbest response but whatever i guess Kuzuki is mach 45+ too Lmao

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By HellSaint
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Saber Venus is Nero Claudius after Altera gives Nero the sword of Mars to equal velber it's when she invoke's the imperial privelage to call upon the Gods of yore to amp her with the power to Destroy Velber02 and yes Saber Venus would kill Gilgamesh origin state or anything that isn't Velber with ease.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#298  Edited By KrleAvenger

@jardinain2: LOL amazing. I really like that one. Although to be fair, people who actually know something about speedsters and know how to debate won't just say "speed blitz" and call it a day.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Flash could solo half of fiction Bloodlusted he is just that stupidly broken it's not because of how fast he is it's because of what he can do because he is that Fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers