Ryuko Matoi vs Naruto

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@killerravens: i think you dont understand..

TSB can delete your soul (DELETE IT or ERASE it, not destroy it but DELETE IT)

Which mean if that TSB explode,, then it will DELETE or ERASE that life fibers..

The only one way to cancel that power is using Senjutsu chakra

Remember,, not destroy it but "delete it, from existence" just like what happen to edo minato arm..

Remember edo tensei body = TRUE IMMORTAL,, you can kill it but that will regenerate again,, the only one way to defeat edo tensei is SEAL (naruto have it) or genjutsu the user to cancel edo tensei..

but edo tobirama (immortal) said to edo minato (immortal) "that TSB can kill you, even if you are immortal"... and edo minato warning gai kakshi lee and gaara to not TOUCH that ball

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: has naruto ever done that from what u told me earlier he just heals ppl with it

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: does naruto even still have that ability

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................. ..

In The last Naruto Movie,, naruto only use Half KCM,, in the last naruto, that naruto even never use 100% KCM mode, while he still have more stronger mode than KCM like BM BSM or ect

In boruto movie, Hokage naruto only use 100% BSM..

Naruto never use SO6P mode again let alone his strongest mode (SO6P Kyuubi Ashura)

But im sure he still can use that mode because by Sasuke word, Rikudou Sennin word, state by Kishimoto in Shikamaru novel.. naruto still have all bijuu power inside him,, but maybe he never use that mode again because PLOT..

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: Naruto's never had to, most opponents haven't pushed him that far, and he's too kindhearted.

He did do it to kaguya's arm though,

also, during the last. Naruto literally pulled toneri's jutsu out of hinata.

Chances are, he can do the same with the life fiber.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto prefers not to get rid of people's soul, since, That's kinda dark.

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: well then iam going to say he would most likely not use that against ryoko but honestly I don't see a counter for something like that in her arsenal

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: yeah..

And the funny thing is,, this is about SM naruto vs Ryoko...

Rule said no kyuubi chakra

But can you give me a scan,, that ryuko can regenerate her body after her body get vaporized (SM naruto rasenshuriken)

Not life fibers ,, but the real ryuko scan..

Because by @sladerulez word a NEEDLE can Harm and hurt her

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: Naruto Has higher stamina and can last longer in a fight, we don't know how long he'll last until he's out of chakra, and he was able to fight for three days non-end.

And what's stopping him from redirecting her scissor sword back to her like he did with the raikage's attack. That way, Her own Life fiber breaking sword, breaks herself

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By linglung

@sladerulez: you are welcome

@killerravens: i hope you understand with what im saying,, and sorry for my bad english

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: that neddle is made to hurt life fibers an iam on a phone but she has literally been ripped to pieces but the life fibers remained an regen her body

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: grabbing the sword is probably his best shot honestly but this fight is not a stomp like everyone says he has no knowledge of her skills an she is in my mind far more durable thanks to her regen naruto can not one shot her

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: it's debatable if he has higher stamina or not an she prolly has better overall strength so it won't be easy for him to get the blade

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: okay

About needle and her regeneration feat i will wait until you post that scan.. or can you tell me what episode that needle and regeneration feat

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By killerravens

@linglung: I believe the regen is last episode an I can't remember about the neddle I will look it up later an another feat she has is her heart was ripped out an crushed an she still survived

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: Let me make one thing clear, Naruto's clones during the war are each at least two-three star in terms of power,

And Naruto can spam well over 5,000 clones without getting winded, Sage mode alone is easily kamui level in terms of density, power, and strength since He could throw 300 ton summons and even the nine tails with little effort and Naruto can now make a giant rasenshuriken. Not only that, but Naruto can make the rasengan with one hand now. and The rasengan can shred clean through a human with no effort,

Naruto was stabbed in seven different places with pain's rods, but was so pissed, he didn't give a damn

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BlackLegRaph

Depends on what version of Naruto. Every version from full 9-tails onwards wins while every version below loses.

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Still does not have the DC to take ryoko out an he was stabed 7 times is nothing to ryoko who has had her heart ripped out an crushed has been cut in half an cut basically to pieces and survived

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By sladerulez

@killerravens: the rods weren't his best endurability feat. besides, again, blood loss has nearly costed her her life a few times, similar to how Naruto tailed beast cloak used to shorten his lifespan, but anyways,

At a young age, Naruto's entire lower body was crushed by orochimaru's summon, but

Image result for Naruto vs snake part 1 manga
He was too pissed off to give a damn and stopped his approach to sasuke
If Naruto's pissed, this is over with
killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: u are right at about the blood loss if we are talking ryoko at the beginning of the series but at the end of the series her suit only takes a drop of blood for combat an naruto being crushed is still nothing compared to ryokos feats of regen this isn't even up for debate

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#123  Edited By Jgames

EOS Naruto mega stomp, I mean I love Ryuko, but no she get obliterated. At best she only gets k.o bc of life fiber, at worst get obliterated. At best Ryuko might be able to beat Naruto before he bonded with Ninetail, at best. otherwise Naruto one shot easily.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By sladerulez

@jgames: I've only been watching kill la kill for a short while now and I can easily say that ryuuko is currently my favorite female character.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: Regeneration, her stats in regeneration is higher, I can easily say that, but Naruto has Higher endurance and could take bigger blows than her. He has tanked far bigger and stronger things than what ryuuko can do.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Jgames

@jgames: I've only been watching kill la kill for a short while now and I can easily say that ryuuko is currently my favorite female character.

Yeah she is my favorite also.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Even with the scissor sword, Naruto will just take it and kill her with it, Which He can do fairly well, considering Naruto never uses a sword, yet in the boruto movie, He was using that sword like a pro.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Even with the scissor sword, Naruto will just take it and kill her with it, Which He can do fairly well, considering Naruto never uses a sword, yet in the boruto movie, He was using that sword like a pro.

Yeah I know, I just stated that Naruto stomp unless is pain arc, and maybe kyubi cloak before he bonded with his ninetail or at least have it not be a stomp.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: There's also sage mode. If he can do the same thing he did to the raikage, He can Redirect her attack back to herself, He'll also be stronger strength-wise

her rage mode could possibly go toe to toe with his four tail's cloak

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I will give u he has taken bigger hits unharmed but her regen is to much unless he gets ahold of her scizor blade he can't put her down an he prolly had better striking strength but ryoko prolly has better overall strength

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I will give u he has taken bigger hits unharmed but her regen is to much unless he gets ahold of her scizor blade

he can't put her down an he prolly had better striking strength but ryoko prolly has better overall strength

Image result for naruto throws rhino
You're screwing with me right?
Naruto wasn't even fazed nor did he break a sweat when he threw this 300 ton monstrosity
killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: no iam not she broke her scizor blade apart an it increased in size both half's made the whole island that the academy is on look like a small dot she had one of those blades in each hand

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: I'm gonna be honest with you, Outside of comics, one punch man, and DB, Ryuuko is easily one the strongest female characters in anime (besides kaguya)

she'd probably win against sakura

She would probably win against erza

But she wouldn't win against Naruto

nor is she stronger

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: Half Of naruto kyuubi threw that homura mountain.

he THREW it

mountains are heavier and denser than islands.

He beats her in strength

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: yes she one of the strongest I agree but she could beat this version of naruto an it is debatable on the strength

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By killerravens

@sladerulez: yes but the scizors were probably bigger then mountains an she had two of he is stronger it's not by to much an can u post a scan of naruto throwing the mountain I can't seem to find it

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: watch toneri vs Naruto It's at the beginning of the fight

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: that's not this version of naruto tho is it?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: OOOOOH YEAH...

sorry I forgot

but still,

Naruto threw the Nine tails

That's not easy

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: In that case, It's rasenshuriken vs scissor blade

scissor blade has more force in the thrust

but rasenshuriken has better cutting power

It's fairly even

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither is lifting two giant scizor that are the size of mountains

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: yeah but I don't see a way for naruto to put her down for good especially if this is end of series ryoko

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: eos? oh no, I grew up with Naruto, and i love him as a character and for his power,

but Ninetails is needed to fight eos ryuko

war arc sage Naruto vs eos ryuko

ryuko stomps

eos ryuko vs eos Naruto?

Naruto stomps

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens:Naruto Technically was able to use a few six paths abilities without cloaking himself with the kyubi's chakra. Like he did when he punched madara in the shinju tree. and he pulled toneri's controlling jutsu out of hinata.

just wanted to point that out

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: yeah I think ryuko gets over looked sometimes for just how powerful she is an important use to love naruto to but I felt the series lost me once everyone was blowing up mountains and everyone got OP they didn't fell like ninja anymore to this day my favorite parts are the fight with zabuza an chunin exams

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By linglung

@sladerulez said:

@killerravens: eos? oh no, I grew up with Naruto, and i love him as a character and for his power,

but Ninetails is needed to fight eos ryuko

war arc sage Naruto vs eos ryuko

ryuko stomps

eos ryuko vs eos Naruto?

Naruto stomps

i think SM naruto war arc can K'O her or stalemate (due to her regeneration)

im sure SM naruto war arc faster than her (SM naruto pre war arc can keep up against KYUUBI, and SM naruto war arc dodge 3rd raikage attack,)

about sensing ability,, SM naruto war arc react to JUUBI tail,, and he can sense JUUBI movement,,

remember JUUBI blitz BM naruto and hachibi easily,, but SM naruto can sense JUUBI movement 2 time's

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By sladerulez

@killerravens:well at the beginning, they did bring up a demon who could cause tsunamis and shake the earth with a single lash from one of its great nine tails. It was always based off of buddhist, hindu, and shinto religion. You should have seen something like this coming. (I did, it nearly made me lose interest)

@linglung:Remember It's eos ryuko. Sorry, It's not a stomp, but I can't see Naruto winning immediately

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: yeah but I figured that was gonna be just the demon fox not that everyone was gonna be able to do the same I just like the series better when they were less powerful if I wanted world shaking powerhouses I would watch dbz that's why I like the zabuza fight seemed like something a weaker ninja would have to do just to survive an get the master free just for a chance at survival

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: Technically, they never went out of context. Surev Naruto's golden, But technically in japanese mythology, Foxes' fur shines gold when they become pure, and the susanoo is a mighty god of the storm. Naruto and sasuke both represent not only the rivalry of the hindu and buddhist, but also represent the two rival god brothers of the shinto gods. Sasuke is raijin-god of lightning, and Naruto is Fuujin- god of wind. all of the sharingan abilities are named after shinto gods. all rinnegan abilities are named after the name of the gates of rebirth in buddhist religion.