Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@serrure: Don't we normally go by feats? Legion warping entire reality and shoving it into a box, or erasing a crew of elder gods whose powers were feared by Magik, Dormammu and other similar demon assemblage should put him above.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to go with Legion, but I'm not quite sure.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Legion. Mutants FTW

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

though one...

should be stable legion though.. maybe

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: you dare question the power Legion, for this you shall burn.

Hehe sorry just messing around can't help it ^_^

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JimboBchez

can stable legion mess with rkthors mind? or is he above that?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimbobchez: he probably could. That being said with a personality like Moira it would seem he might be just outright more powerful.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pistolwhip1

@claymore1998:

This right here.

The god mutant wins this match if Moira, and true legion persona is allowed.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with RKT

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@serrure: Don't we normally go by feats? Legion warping entire reality and shoving it into a box, or erasing a crew of elder gods whose powers were feared by Magik, Dormammu and other similar demon assemblage should put him above.

Is this really valid?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: why would it not be valid.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Most of the Elders Gods are either featless or weak like when we saw three serving Odin.

And two of the most powerful ones got defeated by members of the Hell-Lords too. Dormammu defeated Gaea and IIRC Satannish said he eat the heart of Oshtur or something along this lines.

Why they should be accepted as more powerful or even impressive, if there's evidences proving otherwise?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming RKT has Odin/Thor force too?

@icecold14

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By icecold14
Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spambot

*shrug* I am something of a Thor fan but its pretty hard to use rkt in battles such as this one. rkt never even felt the need to use his hammer, his thunder god powers or the OF in his battles. All he ever needed was a single rune spell to do whatever he wanted to do. He decapitated one of the most powerful forms of Loki while keeping him alive with a single spell. He erased Mangog from existence who even Odin couldn't deal with with a single spell. He also created a shield which instantly destroyed about a dozen trolls who attacked him. He has durability likely beyond measure since regular Thor has very high durability and this was then increased by the OF and rune magic. He was practically omniscient and fully precogniscient in that he could see the future completely and had the power to change it in the present. So he is going to have full knowledge of everything Legion can do and will try to do against him. I'm not saying that rkt would definitely win either but rkt's powers weren't really given a limit so its hard to use him in battles like I already said. No one knows to what degree rune magic can be used to erase things from existence or destroy.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards RKT, runes + odin force + mjolnir = lots of power and versatility.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion should definetely win, he erased Limbo's Elder Gods from existence with a thought, and destroys the bloodstone amulet; and RKT is Elder God level...

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: There's also the argument that Those who sit above in shadow were elder gods of some sort who rkt destroyed via destroying the thread of fate. So I'm not sure you can say Legion wins just on the basis of destroying the elder gods of limbo.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: The one's who sit above may have been Elder-Gods, however Legion destroyed the Limbo's Elder Gods with just a thought etc.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Spambot

@kingant27: Is there a basis for saying how powerful those gods were though? Its like killing twsais was a powerful feat by rkt but at the same time we don't really have a clear idea of how powerful they were. Do we have a clear idea of how powerful those gods(the gods of limbo) were?

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't legion a high level reality warper. I think he takes it

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By chiq

@spambot said:

@kingant27: Is there a basis for saying how powerful those gods were though? Its like killing twsais was a powerful feat by rkt but at the same time we don't really have a clear idea of how powerful they were. Do we have a clear idea of how powerful those gods(the gods of limbo) were?

The closest thing to a feat for the Limbo elder gods, is that Dormammu, Hela, Stannish, Blackheat and Mephisto feared their power. Also Magik in Limbo (where she stomped on Dormammu and other hell lords) needed Legion's help to eradicate them.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@claymore1998: Most of the Elders Gods are either featless or weak like when we saw three serving Odin.

And two of the most powerful ones got defeated by members of the Hell-Lords too. Dormammu defeated Gaea and IIRC Satannish said he eat the heart of Oshtur or something along this lines.

Why they should be accepted as more powerful or even impressive, if there's evidences proving otherwise?

Well we did have a tie in of the same story were it is clearly shown that Magik, Dormammu, and a whole group of demon assemblage were scared of the power of the amulet, and the said amulet's was merely hosting a fraction of the said Elder Gods power. Furthermore, the reason why Magik took the trouble of using the same amulet to bring the said Elder Gods into our universe and then manipulating Legion into killing them was because Magik alongside an assemblage of demon had concluded the infernus gods would eventually break through the barrier of reality and hunt the said demons and they were all scared of their powers.

The said elder god might be lacking in outright feat, but you have to take into consideration how powerful they were portrayed as.

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The reality warper takes it

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well we did have a tie in of the same story were it is clearly shown that Magik, Dormammu, and a whole group of demon assemblage were scared of the power of the amulet, and the said amulet's was merely hosting a fraction of the said Elder Gods power. Furthermore, the reason why Magik took the trouble of using the same amulet to bring the said Elder Gods into our universe and then manipulating Legion into killing them was because Magik alongside an assemblage of demon had concluded the infernus gods would eventually break through the barrier of reality and hunt the said demons and they were all scared of their powers.

The said elder god might be lacking in outright feat, but you have to take into consideration how powerful they were portrayed as.

X-Infernus isn't credible by itself. Why Dormammu and Satannish would work with the Hell-Lords at first place? Fight Archenemy is something, but work with them is an different matter( And that comic contradict official information stated by three differents Handbooks on the 60's and 90's).

I still don't see what put them above Gaea, who survived being eaten by Atum( This already make her more powerful than the others since Atum killed almost all the race, bar some few), or even Oshtur, who was hinted to be one of the most powerful of her race alongisde with her siblings.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The reality warper takes it

They both can reality warp.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

I don't understand, isnt Rune King supposed to be extremely powerful. This battle is insinuating Legion is above Odin?

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand, isnt Rune King supposed to be extremely powerful. This battle is insinuating Legion is above Odin?

Thinking the same, I don't see Legion taking out Odin. And RKT is on an entirely different level.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

X-Infernus isn't credible by itself.

Why and how so?

That was established earlier during Captain Britain annuals, as them having made a pact to work together. While the true motivations were never established, the annual establishes that Dormammu alongside other demon has made a small pact of , for lack of better terms, friends to rule over hell.

The story with Archenemy is what gets the said demons to work together for the first time. This leading into a small coalition of demons serving each other under the umbrella of personal gain seem rather fair at least from where i am standing.

I still don't see what put them above Gaea, who survived being eaten by Atum( This already make her more powerful than the others since Atum killed almost all the race, bar some few), or even Oshtur, who was hinted to be one of the most powerful of her race alongisde with her siblings.

I am unsure to what Gaea or Oshtur has to do with it though friend, though I dont understand why you would think Gaea survived Atum when she's his mother and he came to earth on her behest. He never intended to attack Gaea, and if anything return back to fight Set on her behalf again.

Oshtur might well be more powerful than these elder gods but she has always been someone we know very little about, nor her being more powerful would really change anything established about the elder gods Legion defeated I would think.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lemonsauce: @AssertingValor: Legion is easily above Odin by a large margin as well... Legion once held the entire 616 universe in a box and if he wanted too he could have destroyed it

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MidnightFreeze

@lemonsauce:

Oh, right, but I'd say Legion still a better reality warper

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion puts RKT in a box.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: So by that logic is Legion supposed to be >Eternity, Death and all the other abstracts who are a part of the 616 universe?

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion is crazy powerful. Going with him.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Now your being ridiculous -_- Legion is pretty powerful but not there -_-

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: I don't think it can be both ways though. If he is capable of destroying the universe then he also has to be capable of destroying the abstracts within the universe. You already said it yourself that he could have destroyed the universe if he had wanted to.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: no. Each universe has its own. This has been shown before.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Well than I gotta give this a second thought ;o ill get back to you :)

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

There's a bit in Gillen's UXM run, back when Magik was locked up on Utopia, that says Limbo's Elder Gods would have destroyed the 616 universe if Magik hadn't brought Legion in to stop them.