• 153 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
#1 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has runes, Odinforce, Belt, hammer, Destroyer Armor, magic boot straps blah blah blah. 
 
Galactus (616 Galactus) is at full power, fully fed etc. 
 
No BFR, no prep fight to death. 
 
Fight takes place in the Star Chamber, LT was bored and brought them both there to battle.
 
Who wins? 

Avatar image for greendevil
#2 Posted by Greendevil (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if Thor has the magic boots, he cant loose. Seriously though, i have no idea. Galactus fully fed could wipe out 2 universes i think! This one to hard for me!

Avatar image for susanoo
#3 Posted by Susanoo (6150 posts) - - Show Bio

Been made before I believe.
Avatar image for supermandefender
#4 Posted by supermandefender (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I think a fully fed Galactus takes this.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps.

Avatar image for thegoldenone
#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Galactus here

Avatar image for capall2
#7 Posted by capall2 (1454 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus at full power should win here...
Avatar image for ripcurl
#8 Posted by ripcurl (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus
Avatar image for mr_creesy
#9 Posted by Mr Creesy (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus spares Thor's life and makes him a herald.

Avatar image for doomsummers
#10 Posted by doomsummers (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapitolPunishment:  I already made this before
Avatar image for mrdirector786
#11 Posted by MrDirector786 (43951 posts) - - Show Bio

Fully fed Galactus would solo all of Asgard.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
#12 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor with all that stuff can give a good fight to Galactus. But Galactus FTW.

Avatar image for cosmicspiral
#13 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5466 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy bananas, people are vastly overrating RKT. 

Avatar image for nefarious
#14 Posted by Nefarious (32296 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins with ease.

Avatar image for roninthefury
#16 Edited by RoninTheFury (371 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:

" Holy bananas, people are vastly overrating RKT.  "

Agreed. as vastly more powerful as RKT is than King Thor(or Odin Force Thor as it were), i do not think he has THAT level of power to take on a fully fed Galactus. would be interesting though. I think people(myself included) who think that he is almost at that level is because "Those who sit above in Shadow" were described as Celestial beings who were so far above the gods of Asgard that they thought of them as nothing more than toys for their amusement, and since RKT seemed to either be at their level, or perhaps BEYOND that level (because i think if they could have stopped him from destroying them, they would have), it is hard not to speculate as to how much more powerful he had become. but i think Galactus level is still far beyond his weight class.
Avatar image for logic_mark_iii
#17 Posted by Logic Mark III (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

What does a fully fed Galactus look like? Has he ever been in comics? What has he done? 
 
I have seen nothing from Galactus that has him being as powerful as suggested here. He was owned by Mikaboshi, owned by Phoenix. With ease. He has no power on that level. 
 
Rune King Thor without all of those attatchments could take him. Giving him all that stuff just assures victory. The dude actually became omniscient and i bet his power wasn't far behind. 
Avatar image for jedisupermaster
#18 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1811 posts) - - Show Bio
@Logic Mark III said:
" What does a fully fed Galactus look like? Has he ever been in comics? What has he done?  I have seen nothing from Galactus that has him being as powerful as suggested here. He was owned by Mikaboshi, owned by Phoenix. With ease. He has no power on that level.  Rune King Thor without all of those attatchments could take him. Giving him all that stuff just assures victory. The dude actually became omniscient and i bet his power wasn't far behind.  "
Fully Fed Galactus actuelly WAS in Marvel comics. He destroyed The Universe easily. Thor even with all that stuff is not a universe buster.
Avatar image for karrob
#19 Posted by karrob (4303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jedisupermaster said:
" I think Thor with all that stuff can give a good fight to Galactus. But Galactus FTW. "
I agree
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
#20 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2483 posts) - - Show Bio
@RoninTheFury said:
"@CosmicSpiral said:

" Holy bananas, people are vastly overrating RKT.  "

Agreed. as vastly more powerful as RKT is than King Thor(or Odin Force Thor as it were), i do not think he has THAT level of power to take on a fully fed Galactus. would be interesting though. I think people(myself included) who think that he is almost at that level is because "Those who sit above in Shadow" were described as Celestial beings who were so far above the gods of Asgard that they thought of them as nothing more than toys for their amusement, and since RKT seemed to either be at their level, or perhaps BEYOND that level (because i think if they could have stopped him from destroying them, they would have), it is hard not to speculate as to how much more powerful he had become. but i think Galactus level is still far beyond his weight class.
"

But but.... he has the runes...
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
#21 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (848 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus
Avatar image for alexandrinus
#22 Edited by alexandrinus (437 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor would provide Galactus with a nice battle, but would lose it. A full fed Galactus is more powefull even than any Celestial.
Avatar image for isaac_clarke
#23 Edited by isaac_clarke (5952 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has magic boots?
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
#24 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2483 posts) - - Show Bio
@alexandrinus said:
"I think Thor would provide Galactus with a nice battle, but would lose it. A full fed Galactus is more powefull even than any Celestial. "

but but but Thor defeated "those who sit in the shadows". Do you know who the f*ck those who sit in the shadows are? Don't you know about the many uber feats they have? Surley if he could beat them he could beat.....   aannnd Thor has the runes, the mother fking runes man.....
Avatar image for izzr
#25 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus in the Chaos War was really pathetic lol but from what i hear fully fed he can't be f*cked with
Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

how strong is fully powered galactus

Avatar image for darkslayer175
#27 Posted by darkslayer175 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus wins here

Avatar image for bigcimmerian
#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (10303 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins barely

Avatar image for immortal777
#29 Posted by Immortal777 (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor dies

Avatar image for jimroote99
#30 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

a full powered galactus would still win pretty easily. you should reduce his power level to somewhere around, 70%. rune lord thor has a much better chance then

Avatar image for throughmyeyez
#31 Edited by throughmyeyez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, since normal Thor was able to hurt Galactus, no arguments made, wouldn't RKT do some serious damage? Be logical and stop over-powering Galactus. Odin, who is far weaker than RKT was able to smash Galactus's Armour with a mere head-butt. Let's not forget Galactus running away when the Destroyer was summoned.

Avatar image for logy5000
#32 Posted by logy5000 (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez: Thor always fought a starving Galactus. A fully fed Galactus should take Thor pretty easily.

@BigCimmerian: Not against a fully fed Galactus.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#33 Posted by Simon_the_digger (5040 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

Avatar image for throughmyeyez
#34 Posted by throughmyeyez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@throughmyeyez: Thor always fought a starving Galactus. A fully fed Galactus should take Thor pretty easily.

@BigCimmerian: Not against a fully fed Galactus.

The difference between RKT and Thor would be just as substantial. I firmly believe RKT could stand a chance against a fully fed Galactus. He hasn't done anything to convince me otherwise.

Avatar image for logy5000
#35 Posted by logy5000 (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez: On a different thread people said Galactus fully fed could stomp Monarch & Superman Prime at the same time. Not that I agree with that, but it would seem that most people will say Galactus wins.

Avatar image for jayfournines
#36 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus at full power UBERCURBSTOMP

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#37 Posted by termiteone4ever (10549 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never seen galactus fully fed.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
#38 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

Avatar image for whydama
#39 Posted by whydama (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins

Avatar image for thetmac
#40 Posted by TheTmac (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus waves his hand and Thor explodes.

Avatar image for killemall
#41 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@throughmyeyez: On a different thread people said Galactus fully fed could stomp Monarch & Superman Prime at the same time. Not that I agree with that, but it would seem that most people will say Galactus wins.

I think thats likely because we have never seen 616 Galactus at full power, the only galactus we saw at full power was MC2 Galactus when he had the eating disorder and went around devouring everything. He became a genuine threat to omniverse to the point even Living Tribunal seemed genuinely convinced he is a threat.

Judging by that, and the whole idea of marvel that 616 abstract are meant to be more powerful than other alternate reality counterpart, it would be safe to say RKT would lose.

Also RKT has little to no feats to compare him with Galactus, we only have a bio saying he is more powerful than Odin, how much more powerful is never been stated. And thats about it, and Odin got knocked out by headbutting galactus who made absolutely no attempt to fight back. Also people who seem to think Thor has hurt galactus fail to see he has never actually dont substantial damange to him, and neither has Odin, apart from one instance where Thor was able to hurt a starving Galactus after his fight with Ego, who Galactus actually acknowledge as his equal. In the most recent Thor Annual 01 (no idea what volume it is on) Galactus pretty much wasnt even scratched after being hit by a godblast from Thor , point blank, and thats without a doubt is the most powerful attack Thor has.

Avatar image for bo88gdan
#42 Posted by Bo88gdan (5406 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor wins barely

Нема шансе Галактус би победио и ову верзију Тор-a ! :D

Avatar image for logy5000
#43 Posted by logy5000 (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Wait, are you saying a full power Galactus is omniversal level?

Avatar image for logy5000
#44 Posted by logy5000 (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: Say what?

Avatar image for drgnx
#45 Edited by drgnx (3665 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for x_insignia1
#46 Posted by X_insignia1 (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor dies terribly, Rune King Thor wasn't even above the threads of fate, which is tied to the fates of the Asgard

he's outclassed here.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
#47 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

You can't beat the mighty power of fanboyism.

Avatar image for killemall
#48 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Wait, are you saying a full power Galactus is omniversal level?

Yes, a full power Galactus would be an ominversal level, the problem however is hard to say when Galactus is full powers. Its like sun-dipped superman, the more you sundip him the more powerful he becomes, same with Galactus the more he eats the more powerful he becomes, neither have actually shown a limit and we have seen an extremely powerful version of both (Prime Superman from Dc One million, omniversal Galactus from MC2 arc).

Avatar image for crabtree
#49 Posted by crabtree (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ripcurl said:

Galactus
Avatar image for justleader
#50 Posted by justleader (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Wait, are you saying a full power Galactus is omniversal level?

Yes, a full power Galactus would be an ominversal level, the problem however is hard to say when Galactus is full powers. Its like sun-dipped superman, the more you sundip him the more powerful he becomes, same with Galactus the more he eats the more powerful he becomes, neither have actually shown a limit and we have seen an extremely powerful version of both (Prime Superman from Dc One million, omniversal Galactus from MC2 arc).

Galactus has never been shown to be omniversal, not even close, he is a universal being.