• 66 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for nerdsftw
#1 Edited by NerdsFTW (3764 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

1. Morals

-Both Rulk and Hulk are bloodlusted

2. Location

- Washington D.C.

- The fight must stay in the city

- It is daytime

-It is empty

3. Prep

- Both are aware of their opponent's powers

4. Gear

- None, this is a fist fight(although they can pick up and throw debris: cars, ships,etc.)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

this already happened ........................ in comics and in threads ...... just cause you specified the setup doesnt make this fight any different than any of the other Rulk vs Hulk threads ......

Flagged for duplication .....

Avatar image for ximpossibrux
#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5744 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not even that new........... you should know better

Avatar image for nerdsftw
#4 Edited by NerdsFTW (3764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

this already happened ........................ in comics and in threads ...... just cause you specified the setup doesnt make this fight any different than any of the other Rulk vs Hulk threads ......

Flagged for duplication .....

1. No, this battle hasn't been done on this site:

Ultimate Rulk vs Hulk

Rulk vs World War Hulk

2. I've only read the "Rulk vs Hulk" fight by Jeph Loeb....which was stupid.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

this already happened ........................ in comics and in threads ...... just cause you specified the setup doesnt make this fight any different than any of the other Rulk vs Hulk threads ......

Flagged for duplication .....

1. No, this battle hasn't been done on this site:

Ultimate Rulk vs Hulk

Rulk vs World War Hulk

2. I've only read the "Rulk vs Hulk" fight by Jeph Loeb....which was stupid.

hmm ...... even so, what makes you think this thread will be any different than any of those other battles ... the way I see it, its the same two characters either way, people may think their is such a significant difference between WWHulk and Current Hulk but there really isn't ... same with Red Hulk for the most part only that I think Loeb Force doesn't directly apply to him ...

Avatar image for nerdsftw
#6 Posted by NerdsFTW (3764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

hmm ...... even so, what makes you think this thread will be any different than any of those other battles ... the way I see it, its the same two characters either way, people may think their is such a significant difference between WWHulk and Current Hulk but there really isn't ... same with Red Hulk for the most part only that I think Loeb Force doesn't directly apply to him ...

Savage Hulk and World War Hulk are not on the same level of power.

Avatar image for kmart4455
#7 Posted by KMART4455 (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Been Done

Avatar image for nerdsftw
#8 Posted by NerdsFTW (3764 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455 said:

Been Done

Did you even the read the comments above you?

Avatar image for kmart4455
#9 Posted by KMART4455 (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@KMART4455 said:

Been Done

Did you even the read the comments above you?

Of course. Just because the stipulations of the battle have changed that rarely proves or changes the outcome of said battle. I suppose you created it with a slightly different character. Still though its about the same.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@KMART4455 said:

@NerdsFTW said:

@KMART4455 said:

Been Done

Did you even the read the comments above you?

Of course. Just because the stipulations of the battle have changed that rarely proves or changes the outcome of said battle. I suppose you created it with a slightly different character. Still though its about the same.

Acctually in changes a lot. 
 
To be clear - in WWHulks it was WWHulk who fought with Rulk, that is why Rulk couldn't just drain Hulk like he did last time or KO him with fea shots. 
 
So:
WWHulk >>> Rulk >>>>>>> Hulk. 
 
Rulk stomp this battle. He won with Hulk in normal battles 2-3 times and once he drained him. Only fight in which Hulk could do some damage to him, was one in which OF Thor already almost defeated him, but Hulk wanted to have his own 5 minutes. And he almost would lose that battle before Thor come to play.
Avatar image for chaosblazer
#11 Edited by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Rulk is a jobbing PIS monster

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#12 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12462 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk should logically win.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Hulk

Rulk is a jobbing PIS monster

LOL.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

Avatar image for shootingnova
#15 Posted by ShootingNova (24375 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Hulk

Rulk is a jobbing PIS monster

LOL.

Avatar image for terminator1000
#16 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1196 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

Avatar image for spawn_123
#17 Posted by spawn_123 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk.

Why?
Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk.

Why?

Hulk has already defeated him. Hulk's thunder clap hurt him bad. Plus Hulk is stronger

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk.

Why?

Hulk has already defeated him. Hulk's thunder clap hurt him bad. Plus Hulk is stronger

It was WWHulk. Banner said so before his fight with Skaar in the same story. Then Hulk went against Rulk. That is why I am not taking it into figts between Hulk and Rulk. That is why Rulk couldn't drain him and that is why we've seen so ig difference between Hulk in this fight and their ealier encounters.
Yet, if You want to count it score still is 4:1 for Rulk. Rulk won 4 battles with Hulk as easily as Hulk won his battle in WWHulks. And we know why. Rulk also seems to be stronger than Hulk.
Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk.

Why?

Hulk has already defeated him. Hulk's thunder clap hurt him bad. Plus Hulk is stronger

It was WWHulk. Banner said so before his fight with Skaar in the same story. Then Hulk went against Rulk. That is why I am not taking it into figts between Hulk and Rulk. That is why Rulk couldn't drain him and that is why we've seen so ig difference between Hulk in this fight and their ealier encounters.Yet, if You want to count it score still is 4:1 for Rulk. Rulk won 4 battles with Hulk as easily as Hulk won his battle in WWHulks. And we know why. Rulk also seems to be stronger than Hulk.

I see

Avatar image for bo88gdan
#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (5407 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK 

Avatar image for nerdsftw
#23 Posted by NerdsFTW (3764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

HULK

Reasons?

Avatar image for nefarious
#24 Posted by Nefarious (32840 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Hulk.

Avatar image for bo88gdan
#25 Posted by Bo88gdan (5407 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW
Hulk is better than Rulk in every single way.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bo88gdan said:
@NerdsFTW: Hulk is better than Rulk in every single way.
How? Savage Hulk lost all his 4 fights against Rulk, until You want to use one when OF Thor already was going to KO Rulk as a prove. One who win with Rulk was WWHulk (which shouldn't be suprising, since this time Rulk couldn't drain Hulk).
Avatar image for guttridgeb
#27 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hulk is bloodlusted is going to be very angry right from the start, I would say that he could beat Rulk before his Gamma radiation is absorbed

Avatar image for tdk_1997
#28 Posted by TDK_1997 (17392 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk wins.He may be a massive jobber but he is stronger than Hulk.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997 said:

Rulk wins.He may be a massive jobber but he is stronger than Hulk.

He is just written in way, in which Hulk should always be.
Avatar image for vaeternus
#30 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Avatar image for opcharybdis
#31 Posted by OpCharybdis (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends.

If it's Savage Hulk, Rulk at the start is stronger than an enraged S-Hulk. A blood-lusted Rulk can burn through Secondary-Adamantium.

WWHulk beats the ever living sh!t out of Rulk (but that's World War Hulk, so it's no surprise).

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12462 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for jackbensley777
#33 Edited by jackbensley777 (810 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdsftw said:
No Caption Provided

1. Morals

-Both Rulk and Hulk are bloodlusted

2. Location

- Washington D.C.

- The fight must stay in the city

- It is daytime

-It is empty

3. Prep

- Both are aware of their opponent's powers

4. Gear

- None, this is a fist fight(although they can pick up and throw debris: cars, ships,etc.)

Youre kidding me? hulk prep? XD their the same except rulk over heats and gets radioactive i think. i wish i could say hulk.... but yeah rulk should win logically

Avatar image for dondave
#34 Posted by dondave (41415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Avatar image for ghostravage
#35 Posted by GhostRavage (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beats Rulk into a pulp...

Avatar image for funsiized
#36 Posted by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is bloodlusted, meaning Savage hulk=weaker does not apply.

He going all out, and that means smash=Rulk Pancake

Avatar image for world_breaker_elmo
#37 Edited by World_Breaker_Elmo (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't Rulk simply drain him dry again?

Also, what is Rulk's base strength in comparison to Hulk's?

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
#38 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@world_breaker_elmo:

Calculating Any Hulks base strength is literally imposdible ! They're classified as 100 tonners but easily surpass that.. I'd say the most they could lift without any struggle would be around 1000 tons for a calm Hulk and maybe 5000 for Rulk ... This is all just assumption on my part though !

Avatar image for jackbensley777
#39 Posted by jackbensley777 (810 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah nvm hulk gets bigger as he gets angrier something everyone forgets rulk doesnt

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#40 Posted by New_World_Order (14893 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk already beat him..bad..

Avatar image for world_breaker_elmo
#41 Posted by World_Breaker_Elmo (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: Yeah I doubted there would be a definite reference somewhere as to whose start/base strength is. I wasjust wondering more if when they did encounter each other if Hulk went through an observable period where he was overwhelmed before his rage built him up and over.

Avatar image for theindiedudes
#42 Posted by Theindiedudes (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it was stated that hulk was above rulk but that is a load of crap but I think rulk should win........

Avatar image for dondave
#43 Posted by dondave (41415 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert

Avatar image for highaccuser
#44 Posted by highaccuser (26208 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Superior in every physical area.

Avatar image for god_spawn
#45 Posted by God_Spawn (40626 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it was stated that hulk was above rulk but that is a load of crap but I think rulk should win........

I don't see how it's a load of crap? Rulk and Hulk had their final battle and Rulk's best wasn't enough. He's already beaten Savage Hulk, but against Green Scar he didn't stack up.

Moderator
Avatar image for kgb725
#46 Edited by kgb725 (14009 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty Hulk should be able to drain the Gamma radiation from Rulk. Rulk cant compete with the Hulk without the Loeb Force.

Avatar image for ghostravage
#47 Posted by GhostRavage (13664 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ghostravage
#48 Posted by GhostRavage (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

In all honesty Hulk should be able to drain the Gamma radiation from Rulk. Rulk cant compete with the Hulk without the Loeb Force.

Rulk lost to Hulk twice under Loeb's pencil.

Avatar image for god_spawn
#49 Edited by God_Spawn (40626 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Savage Hulk also beat him i may add.

And just furthers the reason why Rulk will lose.

Moderator
Avatar image for kgb725
#50 Posted by kgb725 (14009 posts) - - Show Bio