User Lists: 1

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Unbelonger

Inspiration? ha, all right, i have little knowledge over Rugal. I know i have seen him before, but is foggy in my mind, That said Im going with Ryu for now until somebody, in an agressive way probably, changes my mind.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

I think Ryu can pull it off. But, if it were Ultimate Rugal... Ehhhh.....

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360

Ryu

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Ryu would beat Rugal.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum

ryu

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Colt Python says:

"Rugal doesn't have the true spirit of fighting because he chooses to use Orochi energy and he was a cyborg at one point."

You mean he doesn't spout philosophical BS and isn't afraid to use any means necessary to become more powerful? How is this a handicap again?

This would be an interesting battle, since Rugal is (in my opinion) more brutal than either Akuma, who is too wrapped up in the philosophical mumbo-jumbo of his martial art, or Bison, who is too busy trying to rule the world to devote himself to combat. All Rugal cares about is crushing his opponents for his own amusement.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Alexander Anderson says:

"This would be an interesting battle, since Rugal is (in my opinion) more brutal than either Akuma."

I'm sorry, but I don't think Rugal is more brutal than Akuma. I would understand if he was Ultimate Rugal. But, this is just ordinary Rugal Bernstein.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Static Shock says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"This would be an interesting battle, since Rugal is (in my opinion) more brutal than either Akuma."

I'm sorry, but I don't think Rugal is more brutal than Akuma. I would understand if he was Ultimate Rugal. But, this is just ordinary Rugal Bernstein. "

I'm basing my assessment on gut reaction. Akuma doesn't frighten me; he's like a force of nature: huge, powerful, with an agenda that's to some degree beyond human understanding. Rugal, and the raw, cruel delight in human suffering that he represents, scares the sh*t out of me. But that's just my opinion.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Alexander Anderson says:

"I'm basing my assessment on gut reaction. Akuma doesn't frighten me; he's like a force of nature: huge, powerful, with an agenda that's to some degree beyond human understanding. Rugal, and the raw, cruel delight in human suffering that he represents, scares the sh*t out of me. But that's just my opinion."

I see what you mean. I know that if I saw a guy like Rugal in reality (And I bet there is a guy that looks and dresses like him), I would be scared as f@ck. When my homeboy first played Capcom vs. SNK 2, and caught a glimpse of Rugal for the first time, he blatantly said that he wouldn't fight a guy like that in reality, and he normally isn't the type of person to say that.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

Rugal and Bison are the same type of fighter,they take power or use power that is forbidden in order to become stronger instead of training."

Agreed.