Apocalypse wrecks him....

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

The answer does seem obvious; Apocalypse defeats Ronan the Accuser.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

IMO Ronan has great chance to win.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Greendevil

Nice battle, i was just about to make this thread (thank god for search function)

Ronan takes this imo!

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scarbearer

I wouldn't say that Apocalypse /wrecks/ Ronan, because as long as he has his Universal Weapon he's packing the power to put down even someone like Apocalypse. I think Apoc's advantage comes in that Ronan's greatest power is an object that he can take away and he's got enough versatility/raw power that I think he'd probably be able to disarm Ronan in someway more often than not.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@czarny_samael666 said:

Same

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By emperorznb

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yes he has. I don't even know why people seem to degrade Ronan but sadly Apocalypse does take this one...

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By HellionVulcan

Current Ronan is better then hes ever been so i'd say he could beat Apocalypse but all Apocalypse needs is one good hit on Ronan as he isn't that durable to tank 100 ton punches & like . .

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@emperorznb said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yes he has. I don't even know why people seem to degrade Ronan but sadly Apocalypse does take this one...

But how?
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

Apocalypse

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Charlie_Jade

Apocalypse gets a lot of disrespect around here

@lordraiden said:

Apocalypse! The guy ran from a coffee table thrown at him and had his lacky deal with Namor after he shat himself and did a great "Elvis has left the building" impersonation! So much for all that unlimited power and all!

;

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse gets a lot of disrespect around here

@lordraiden said:

Apocalypse! The guy ran from a coffee table thrown at him and had his lacky deal with Namor after he shat himself and did a great "Elvis has left the building" impersonation! So much for all that unlimited power and all!

;

that's PIS if I ever seen it/ Apocalypse has matter manipulation, if he wanted to, he can make him self so huge the ocean would be at his ass or ankles even.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By comic_book_fan

Apocalypse.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ZhuRong

Ronan's hammer is very powerful. I honestly think he wins here.

apocalypse4873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Could Ronan resist Transmution if he can't he is a rock

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan wrecks his overrated ass.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins in a good fight, however his armour is the X-factor.

@highaccuser: Apocalypse is underratted and lowballed, what site you on?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Apocalypse

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins in a good fight, however his armour is the X-factor.

@highaccuser: Apocalypse is underratted and lowballed, what site you on?

The same one as you.

That X-factor gets turned into mush pretty quickly while Nur is forced to lounge around in a statis field and think about his lifestyle choices.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: lol Apocalypse can teleport, has force fields, and his armour is not being destroyed by Ronan.

That was a poor response, and just shows preference.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: lol Apocalypse can teleport, has force fields, and his armour is not being destroyed by Ronan.

That was a poor response, and just shows preference.

None of those prevent him from being sent into another solar system or help him get out of absolute zero. Ronan doesn't need to destroy his armor when he can just do what he did to Stellaris.

I don't have any bias against Apocalypse. He's just weak.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor and Hulk can then I think Ronan can too.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan wrecks.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Ronan resist Transmution if he can't he is a rock

That's silly nonsense. I don't remember Apoc turning any of the Xmen into rocks.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc wins. Though Ronan gives him a good fight. IMO Apoc likes to draw out fights (Thor fight) which would give Ronan some good moments.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: BFR is a pathetic attempt from you, he can teleport, freezing won't stop him, even Iceman's best attempt did nothing to him.

Different is Apocalypse can control every molecule, can also transmute, and his Armour is Celestial meaning Ronan isn't doing anything to him.

Again saying he is weak because you lack knowledge on him, and are bias against him means nothing, he still wins; but Ronan puts up a good fight.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: BFR is a pathetic attempt from you, he can teleport, freezing won't stop him, even Iceman's best attempt did nothing to him.

Different is Apocalypse can control every molecule, can also transmute, and his Armour is Celestial meaning Ronan isn't doing anything to him.

Again saying he is weak because you lack knowledge on him, and are bias against him means nothing, he still wins; but Ronan puts up a good fight.

Can he teleport across solar systems? There's a difference between teleporting and doing it across light years. Iceman hasn't frozen anyone notable to my knowledge except one time when he was amped he froze Thor. Ronan has trapped Nova who was a herald of Galactus.

Funny, because Stellaris also had celestial armor. And Ronan had a weaker hammer when he stomped her with transmution. If Apocalypse has celestial armor he fits the description of people Ronan's beat just fine.

So because I disagree with you I don't know anything? What kind of logic is that?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: Iceman can go absolute zero, but his beat attack couldn't faze Apocalypse.

Apocalypse armour has survived hits from Jambjorn, while Exitar was finished with 1, Ronan cannot produce anything of that level.

Because your using poor logic to lowball Apocalypse and put Ronan above him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Iceman can go absolute zero, but his beat attack couldn't faze Apocalypse.

Apocalypse armour has survived hits from Jambjorn, while Exitar was finished with 1, Ronan cannot produce anything of that level.

Because your using poor logic to lowball Apocalypse and put Ronan above him.

Yet Iceman has never frozen someone as powerful as a herald of galactus.

Context much? Jarnbjorn one-shotted Exitar because it was enchanted to hurt celestials. Once it got that same amp, Thor stomped Apocalypse with Jarnbjorn.

That's a non-sequitor. Try giving coherent answers.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: Iceman can easily hit absolute zero, and even Thor fears his ice, when he fights Frost Giants all the time.

Exitar was beat with one hit from it, Apocalypse was jumped with it once, survived the hits, and tanked another hit; which was better than the Celestial faired.

Not to mention that, that was the only weapon made to cut Celestial Armour.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Iceman can easily hit absolute zero, and even Thor fears his ice, when he fights Frost Giants all the time.

Exitar was beat with one hit from it, Apocalypse was jumped with it once, survived the hits, and tanked another hit; which was better than the Celestial faired.

Not to mention that, that was the only weapon made to cut Celestial Armour.

Thor was only afraid when Iceman was amped.

Exitar was stabbed in the head. Way more lethal than what Thor did to Nur, and even then the effect was the same. And are you seriously suggesting that Exitar is less durable than Apocalypse even though he was more powerful than the whole fourth host of celestials, including one who Odin and Zeus couldn't even hurt?

...I seriously acknowledged exactly that in my post...are you even reading my answers at this point?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: No he wasn't amped.

Apocalypse was stabbed in the back and chest.

I was merely suggesting that it does the job in taking out Celstials, whereas Apocalypse survived even after 2 hits.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: No he wasn't amped.

Apocalypse was stabbed in the back and chest.

I was merely suggesting that it does the job in taking out Celstials, whereas Apocalypse survived even after 2 hits.

Yes he was. He was given an amp that let him use his powers to a much greater extent than before.

Which isn't even close to as lethal as getting stabbed in the brain like Exitar.

The only thing you could possibly be implying with that statement is that Apocalypse is more durable than Exitar, which we both know is completely illogical.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, dodging a coffee table....

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He fears his power, and what he could do, not to mention he can easily go absolute zero.

He got stabbed 2 times and lived, Exitar got tabbed once and died, still shows great duarability; which Ronan cannot match.

Apocalypse is as duarable as a celestial, he wins.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He fears his power, and what he could do, not to mention he can easily go absolute zero.

He got stabbed 2 times and lived, Exitar got tabbed once and died, still shows great duarability; which Ronan cannot match.

Not sure if serious...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ronan could give him a decent fight but id give it to apoc due to versatility

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ronan could give him a decent fight but id give it to apoc due to versatility

Same, his armor is also hard to get around.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kingant27

@green_skaar: I am, he is as duarable as Celestial's, he wears Celestial Armour, that's why most Viners don't understand that unless plot; he is extremely hard to put down...

How would someone who wears there armour not be that level duarability?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if serious...

It's on panel. Thor was manipulated by Kang to enhance his axe to kill Apocalypse, when Kang needed it for killing Celestials. Same result, only for unknown reasons Nur survived unlike Celestials themselves.

Yes he was. He was given an amp that let him use his powers to a much greater extent than before.

Which isn't even close to as lethal as getting stabbed in the brain like Exitar.

The only thing you could possibly be implying with that statement is that Apocalypse is more durable than Exitar, which we both know is completely illogical.

sigh...

Proof he wasn't amped:

No Caption Provided

Proof he wasn't "stabbed in the brain":

No Caption Provided

I keep seeing how much you love your own statements over actuality, but people might really believe.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm:

sigh...

Proof he wasn't amped:

He was...the nature of the amp was him learning to use his powers fully. It's not something he can do normally even if he's capable of it as a whole.

Proof he wasn't "stabbed in the brain":

I keep seeing how much you love your own statements over actuality, but people might really believe.

I've seen scans of him actually getting stabbed and it wasn't to the neck. Either Thor stabbed him again for good measure or there's a continuity error. Regardless the point was comparing the lethality of the blows Exitar and Nur received and getting stabbed in the neck is a lot worse that getting stabbed in a part of the chest that distinctly lacked the heart.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point you'd need to be implying he's more durable than Galactus to honestly believe this. Because I'd say Exitar is more durable than Galactus.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to be kidding -_-

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By adamTRMM

@highaccuser:

He was...the nature of the amp was him learning to use his powers fully. It's not something he can do normally even if he's capable of it as a whole.

No, it's called morals off. Two absolutely different states.

I've seen scans of him actually getting stabbed and it wasn't to the neck. Either Thor stabbed him again for good measure or there's a continuity error. Regardless the point was comparing the lethality of the blows Exitar and Nur received and getting stabbed in the neck is a lot worse that getting stabbed in a part of the chest that distinctly lacked the heart.

IIRC Godblast to the brain, from more classic Thor comics did happen indeed. Uncanny Avengers has just these two panels of cutting and explaining, then Kang comes and starts to drain Exitar after beating Thor. I have no idea what else you could've seen.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue over whose wound was bigger, since this axe enhancement is a spit on continuity and all in all absolutely silly. But, battle forums are all about this details, point is, they both are made from the same material.

Prove otherwise, if you disagree.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: No, it's him specifically being able to use his powers more completely than before. He's been morals off before but it didn't unlock his power or anything and unless he was morals off against Apocalypse then the nitpicking is pretty moot. Nut doesn't have better defense against absolute zero than a herald of Galactus.

I'm just saying what I remember.

Your next statement is beyond nonsensical. I have absolutely no clue what you're going on about here. The point is Jarnbjorn stomped them both so exactly how many slashes it took to do the job seems like an odd topic to debate especially since you'd have to imply Nur is of a durability class beyond what Odin is capable of hurting.